资源描述
小学六年级单词、课文及译文
Module 1
postcard n. ['pəʊst kɑ:d] 明信片
more adv. [mɔː] 更多
thousand n. ['θaʊz(ə)nd] 一千,一千个
kilometer n. ['kɪlə mɪtə] 公里
million n. ['mɪljən] 百万,百万个
Mexico n. ['meksɪkəʊ] 墨西哥
Canada ['kænədə] 加拿大
Unit 1 The Great Wall 长城
Daming is visiting America. 大明正在游览美国。
He’s in New York with his cousin, Simon. 他和他的表兄西蒙在纽约。
Simon: These postcards are great! 西门: 这些明信片好棒。
Daming: Yes, they are. And look at this one. 大明:是的,他们真的很棒。看看这一张。
It’ s a picture of the Great Wall. 这是一张长城的图片。
Simon: Tell me more about the Great Wall. 西门:告诉我多点有关长城的东西吧。
How long is it? 它有多长?
Daming: It’s about six thousand seven hundred kilometers. 大明:它大约有6,700公里长。
Simon: Wow. 西门:哇。
Daming: Now you tell me something about New York. 大明:你现在告诉我一些关于纽约的事吧。
How big is it? 它有多大?
Simon: It’s very big. It got eight million people. 西门:它很大。它有八百万人口。
Daming: That is big. 大明:那可够大的了。
Simon: How big is Beijing? 西门:北京有多大?
Daming: Beijing’s got fourteen million people. 大明:北京有一千四百万人口。
Simon: Fourteen million!That’ a lot. 西门:一千四百万!真的好多人。
Module 2
miss v. [mis] 思念
Sometimes adv. ['sʌmtaɪmz] 有时
restaurant n. ['restərɒŋ] 饭馆
really adv. ['rɪəlɪ] 真的
dancing n. ['dɑːnsɪŋ] 舞蹈
square n. [skweə] 广场
Unit 2 China town in America 在美国的华人街
Simon: What are you doing, Daming? 西门:大明你在做什么?
Daming:I’m sending an email to my family in China. 大明:我正在发一封邮件给我中国的家人。
Simon: Do you miss China? 西门:你想念中国吗?
Daming: Sometimes. 大明:有时候。
Simon: Do you want to go to Chinatown? 西门:你想去唐人街吗?
Daming: Chinatown ? But this is America, not China. 大明:华人街?但是这里是美国,不是中国。
Simon:There’s a Chinatown in New York. 西门:纽约有一个唐人街。
There are lots of China shops and restaurants there. 里面有很多中国商铺,以及餐馆。
Daming: Really? 大明:真的?
Simon:Yes, and there’s Chinese dancing. 西门:是的,还有中国舞。
Daming: Let’s go to Chinatown now. 大明:我们现在去唐人街吧。
Simon: We can’t go now. It’s nine o’clock. 西门:我们现在不能去。九点了。
Daming: Then let’s go tomorrow. 大明:那我们明天去。
Simon: But you do miss China. 西门:但是你真的很想念中国。
Module 3
Collect[kə'lekt] v 收集;
stamp[stæmp] n 邮票;
hobby['hɑbi] n 业余爱好;
men[men] n 男人;
women['wimin] n 女人;
another[ə'nʌðə(r)] pron 另一个
Unit 1 Collecting stamps is my hobby. 收集邮票是我的爱好
Daming: Do you collect stamps, Simon? 大明:西蒙,你收集邮票吗?
Simon: Yes, I’ve got lots of stamps. 西蒙:是的,我有许多邮票。
Collecting stamps is my hobby. 收集邮票是我的爱好。
Daming:What are those? 大明:那些是什么?
Simon: These are some stamps from Canada. 西蒙:这是一些来自加拿大的邮票。
They are famous men and women. 他们是些著名的男士和女士。
Daming: Have you got any stamps from China? 大明:你有一些来自中国的邮票吗?
Simon: Yes, I have. This stamp is from China. 西蒙:是的,我有。这张邮票就来自中国。
And all of these stamps are from China, too. 这所有的邮票也都是来自中国的。
Daming: Oh! These stamps are from my letters! 大明:噢!这些邮票都是我那些来信上的。
Simon: That’s right! 西蒙:完全正确!
Simon’s mum: Look, boys! Letters! 西蒙的妈妈:看,男孩子们!信!
Daming: Is there a letter for me? 大明:有我的信吗?
Simon: Yes, there is. 西蒙:是的,有一封。
This letter is from your mother! 这封信是你妈妈寄来的。
Daming: Great! 大明:太棒了!
Now you can have another Chinese stamp, Simon. 西蒙,现在你又能拥有一张中国邮票了。
Module 4
Festival['festɪvl] n 节日;
special['speʃǀ] adj 特殊的、特别的;
meal[mi:ǀ] n 一餐、一顿饭;
sound[saʊnd] v 听起来;
lantern['læntən] n 灯笼;
race[reɪs] n 比赛;
moon cake [mu:n] [keik] 月饼.
Lesson 1
Simon: Look, Daming. Tomorrow is Flag Day. 西蒙:看,大明,明天是国旗日。
Daming: What do you do on Flag Day? 大明:你们在国旗日做什么?
Simon: We carry flags and we sing songs. 西蒙:我们拿着国旗唱歌庆祝。
Daming: Can you tell me more about American 大明:西蒙,你能告诉我些有关美国
festivals, Simon? 的节日吗?
Simon: Well, Thanksgiving is my favourite festival. 西蒙:好啊!感恩节是我最喜爱的节日。
Daming: What do you do on Thanksgiving Day? 大明:感恩节那天你们做什么?
Simon: We always have a special meal. 西蒙:我们总是吃一顿特别的饭。
It’s a big family dinner. 那是一顿丰盛的家庭晚宴。
Daming: That’s good. 大明:真好啊!
Simon: On Thanksgiving Day, we say“thank-you” 西蒙:在感恩节里,我们要对
for our food, family and friends. 食物,家人和朋友说“谢谢”。
Daming:That sounds nice. 大明:听起来不错。
Simon: And after Thanksgiving dinner, 西蒙:感恩节晚宴之后,
we watch a big football game on TV. 我们观看一场大型的电视足球比赛。
Daming: That’s great! I think I like Thanksgiving, too! 大明:太棒了!我想我也喜欢感恩节!
Module 5
pleased [ pli:zd] 高兴的,满足的
meet [mi:t] 遇到 , 见到
address [ə’dres] 地址
pen friend 笔 友
Australia [’ɔ:streɪlɪə] 澳大利亚
French [frentʃ ] 法语
pet [pet] 宠物
Unit 1 Pleased to meet you! 很高兴见到你!
Laura:Hi,Simon. 罗拉:你好,西蒙。Simon:Hi,Laura.This is my cousin. 西蒙:你好,罗拉。这是我的堂兄弟。 He's from China. 他来自中国。
Laura:Hello,Daming. Pleased to meet you! 罗拉:你好,大明。 很高兴见到你!
Can you speak English? 你会讲英语吗?
Daming:Yes,I can speak some English. 大明:是的,我会讲一些英语。
Simon:You speak very good English,Daming! 西蒙:大明,你的英语说得很好。
Laura is from England. 罗拉是来自英国的。
Daming:I've got two friends from England. 大明:我有两个来自英国的朋友。
Their names are Sam and Amy. 他们的名字叫萨姆和埃米。
Laura:Can I write to your friends? 罗拉:我能写信给你的朋友吗?
Daming:Yes.This is their address. 大明:可以。这是他们的地址。
Laura:And can you be my Chinese pen friend? 罗拉:并且你能成为我的中国笔友吗?
Daming:Yes,of course. 大明:是的,当然可以。
This is my address in China. 这是我的中国地址。
Laura:Thank you!But I can't write Chinese. 罗拉:谢谢!但是我不会写中文。
Daming:Oh!But I can write English! 大明:噢!但是我可以写英语。
Module 6
Someday[’sʌmdeɪ] (将来)有一天
chopsticks[’tʃɒpstɪks] 筷子
soon [su:n] 不久,很快
knife [naɪf] 餐刀,小刀
fork [f ɔ:k] 叉子
Unit 1 You've got a postcard from New York, 你从纽约有一张明信片,
but it's not from Daming. 但这不是来自大明。
Dear Sam and Amy, 亲爱的萨姆和埃米,
Daming is my friend and I want you to be 大明是我朋友并且我也想你们
my friends,too. 成为我的朋友。
I live in New York,but I am not American. 我住在纽约,但我不是美国的。
I am from London in England. 我来自英国的伦敦。
So we are all English! Do you like China? 所以我们都会英语。你喜欢中国吗?
I want to visit China someday. 我想要有一天访问中国。
Daming has got a Chinese kite and we fly it in the park . 大明有一只中国风筝,我们在公园里放风筝。
I've got some chopsticks, but they are difficult. 我有一些筷子,但是他们难。
Have you got a book about America? 你有一本关于美国的书吗?
I can send you one. 我可以寄给你一本。
Please write to me and we can be pen friends. 请给我写信,我们可成为笔友。Daming says he will write to you soon. 大明说他不久将给你写信。From, 来自,
Laura 罗拉
Module 7
believe [bɪ'li:v] v. 相信
lucky ['lʌkɪ] adj. 幸运的
bamboo [ˌbæm'bu:]n. 竹子
CD-ROM [si:di:'rɔm] n. 只读光盘
copy ['kɒpɪ]v. 模仿
fantastic [fænˈtæstɪk]adj. 非常好的,很棒的
Unit 1 I don’t believe it! 我无法相信!
Daming: Wow! I don’t believe it! 大明:哇!我无法相信!
Grandma: What is it, Daming? 祖母:这是什么,大明?
Daming: Pandas eat for twelve hours a day. 大明:熊猫一天要花费十二小时吃东西。
Grandma: Lucky pandas! They love bamboo. 祖母:幸运的熊猫!它们喜欢竹子。
Daming: And look at this picture. 大明:看这幅图。
Why is the snake coming out of the box? 蛇为什么钻出了盒子呢?
Grandma: I don’t know. Do snakes like music? 祖母:我不知道。蛇喜欢音乐吗?
Daming:Well, it says snakes can’t hear. 大明:嗯!这上面说蛇根本听不见。
The snake thinks the flute is another snake. 它只是把长笛当成另一条蛇了!
Grandma: So it copies the other snake! 祖母:所以它就是在模仿另一条蛇了!
Daming: What an interesting CD-ROM! 祖母:多有趣的光盘啊!
Daming: It’s a fantastic present, Grandma. 大明:奶奶,这礼物太好了。
Thank you again. 再次谢谢你!
Grandma: You’re welcome, Daming. 祖母:不客气,大明。
Module 8
often [ˈɔfən]adv. 常常,经常
clean [kli:n]v. 清理
always ['ɔ:lweɪz]adv. 总是
never ['nevə(r)]adv. 从不
Unit 1 Looking at Photos 看照片
Amy: Do you want to see my photos? 埃米:你想看我的照片吗?
Lingling: Yes, I’d love to. 玲玲:是的,我很想看。
Amy: Look at this photo. 埃米:看这张照片。
Lingling: You’re playing with dolls. 玲玲:你正在玩洋娃娃。
Do you often play with dolls? 你经常玩洋娃娃吗?
Amy: Not really. I stopped a long time ago. 埃米:不是这样的,我很久以前就不玩了。
Amy: There’s a picture book in this photo. 埃米:这张照片里有本图画书。
I loved picture books. 我喜爱图画书。
Lingling: Do you like reading books now? 玲玲:你现在喜欢读书吗?
Amy: Yes, of course. I often read stories. 埃米:当然。我经常读故事书。
Lingling: I like this photo. 玲玲:我喜欢这张照片。
You’re cleaning your room. 你正在打扫你的房间。
Do you often clean your room? 你经常打扫房间吗?
Amy: Not very often. Do you? 埃米:不是太经常。你呢?
Lingling: No, I don’t! 玲玲:不,我也不经常。
Module 9
building /ˈbɪldɪŋ/ 建筑物,大楼
all around 到处,处处
peace /pi:s/ 和平
inside /ˌɪnˈsaɪd/ 在……内
show /ʃəu/ 展示,出示
Unit 1 A Visit to the UN 参观联合国大厦
Simon’s dad: Do you want to visit the UN building 西门爸爸:你们想去参观纽约的联合国
in New York? 大厦吗?
Simon: Yes, we do! 西门:是的,我们想.
Daming: What a big building! 大明:好大的一栋建筑物啊!
Simon: Look at all the flags! 西门:看那些国旗.
Daming: Yes. Here’s a flag from China. 大明:是的,这有一张来自中国的国旗.
Simon: There are flags from all around the world. 西门:那里还有来自全世界的国旗.
Simon’s dad: That’s right. They’re from 191 countries. 西门爸爸:对的,他们是来自世界的191个国家。
They want to bring peace to the world. 他们想为世界带来和平。
Simon’s dad: Do you want to go inside? 西门爸爸:你们想进去吗?
Daming: Yes, please! 西门:是的,请(带我们进去吧).
Simon: Dad, I want to show Daming the present from China. 西门:爸爸,我想给大明展示一个来自中国的礼物.
Simon’s dad: Okay! 西门爸爸:好的.
Daming: What is it? 大明:是什么?
Simon: Here it is. It’s a train. 西门:就是这个.是一辆火车.
Daming: It’s beautiful. I want to take a photo. 大明:真漂亮!我想照张相.
Simon’s dad: It says, “From the People’s Republic of China, 1974.” 西门爸爸:上面说 “1974年,来自中华人民共和国”.
Daming: What a fantastic present! 大明:这个礼物棒极了.
Module 10
hurry /ˈ hʌri/ 赶紧,赶快
rule /ru:l/ 规定,规则
library card 借书卡
line /laɪn/ 排,列
in line 成一条直线
CD /ˌsɪˈ dɪ/ 激光唱盘
Unit 1 At the Library 在图书馆
Daming: Where are we going, Simon? 大明:我们要去哪里?
Simon: To the library. Please hurry. 西门:去图书馆.请快点。
It’s ten to five. 还有10分钟就到5点了.
Simon: Look, Daming! Here’s the book. 西门:快看,大明!就是这本书.
Librarian: Look at the library rules. 图书管理员:请看这条规定。
It says, “ Don’t talk in the library.” 上面说 “不要在图书馆攀谈”.
Simon: Oh, sorry. 西门:噢, 不好意思.
Librarian: And please be quiet. 图书管理员:还有请安静.
Simon: Okay. 西门:好的.
Simon: Here’s my library card. 西门:这是我的借书证.
Librarian: Please stand in line! 图书管理员:请排队.
Daming: What did you find, Simon? 大明:你找了什么,西门?
Simon: A book and a CD. 西门:一本书和一张光盘.
It’s “learn Chinese in Four Weeks”. 是<四周内学好中文>
Daming: I think that’s difficult. 大明:我想这很难.
Chinese isn’t easy, you know. 你知道,中文可不简单.
Simon: But you can help me. 西门:但是你可以帮我(啊).
Daming: Okay. 大明:好的.(没问题)
展开阅读全文