资源描述
木偶奇遇记中英文对白
木偶奇遇记
当你对着星星许愿
When you wish upon a star
你是谁并没有区别
Makes no difference who you are
你所期望的任何事物 都会来到你的身边
Anything your heart desires will come to you
如果你的心中充满梦想
If your heart is in your dreams
没有什么请求 是太过分的
No request is too extreme
当你像个爱做梦的人那样
When you wish upon a star
对着星星许愿
As dreamers do
命运是仁慈的
Fate is kind
她带给
She brings
那些充满爱意的人们
To those who love
满足渴望秘密的
The sweet fulfilment
甜蜜感觉
Of their secret longing
噢,噢,噢,噢
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
就同突如而来的霹雳一般
Like a boat out of the blue
命运衡量着罪恶 并且始终注视着你
Fate steps in and sees you through
当你对着星星许愿
When you wish upon a star
你的梦想会变为现实
Your dreams come true
很动听,哦?
Pretty, huh?
我敢打赌有很多人 不相信这些
I'll bet a lot of you folks don't believe that --
一个许愿的实现 你信么?
about a wish coming true -- do you?
是啊,以前我也不信
Well, I didn't, either.
当然了,我只是一只...
Of course, I'm just a cricket
从一个炉膛唱到另一个炉膛的蟋蟀...
singing my way from hearth to hearth,
不过... 让我来告诉你们 是什么改变了我的看法
but let me tell you what made me change my mind.
很久以前的一个夜里...
One night a long time a--
抱歉
pardon me.
等一下 我把这个东西固定到这儿...
Wait till I fix this thing here.
那儿...
There.
很久以前的一个夜里...
One night a long time ago,
我旅行到了一个 离奇有趣的小村庄
my travels took me to a quaint little village.
那是一个美丽的夜晚
It was a beautiful night.
星星像钻石一样璀璨...
The stars were shining like diamonds
高高悬挂在沉睡的小镇上空
high above the roofs of that sleepy old town.
像画儿一样美丽
Pretty as a picture.
我漫步在弯弯曲曲的小街上
As I wandered along the crooked streets,
一个人影儿也看不到
there wasn't a soul to be seen.
惟一生命的迹象 是一扇亮着灯光的窗
The only sign of life was a Iighted window
在一个名叫葛派特的木雕家的小店里
in the shop of a woodcarver named Geppetto.
所以,我想
So, I hopped over...
...往店里窥视
...and looked in.
眼睁睁看着那样一块令人愉快的炭火熄灭 实在是太可惜了
It was a shame to see a nice, cheerful fire going to waste.
所以我该怎么做呢?
So what do I do?
我进了店去
I go in.
环顾四周
I looked around.
当然了,在那样一个奇怪的地方
Of course, being in a strange place like that,
我不知道会碰到些什么
I didn't know what to expect.
一只蟋蟀不可能太细心的 你知道的
A cricket can't be too careful, you know.
很快我发现四下无人 原来我独处一室啦
Soon as I saw there was no one about,
我尽量保持镇静
I made myself at home.
当我站在那里暖和我的…我自己的时候
As I stood there warming my... myself,
我四下打量
I took a look around.
先生们,你们可能从未见过 这样的一个地方...
Well, sir, you never saw such a place --
那可能是你们看到的最奇异的钟表
the most fantastic clocks you ever Iaid your eyes on,
全部是木头雕成的
and all carved out of wood.
还有小巧可爱的音乐盒 每一件都是艺术品
And cute, little music boxes -- each one a work of art.
满架满架的玩具和...
And shelf after shelf of toys and...
接着,一件东西吸引了我
and then something else caught my eye --
一个木偶
a puppet.
想想看,就是那种牵线木偶
You know -- one of those marionette things.
全是线和关节
AII strings and joints.
可爱的小家伙
Cute little fella.
上去喽?!
going up?!
还是块好木料
Good piece of wood, too.
好的,现在
Well, now.
不需要太久啦
It won't take much longer.
只要再上点颜料 他就完工啦
Just a little more paint, and he's all finished.
我想他会很棒的 是吗,费加洛?
I think he'll be alright, don't you, Figaro?
真对不起
Beg pardon.
看到了? 这下子大大不同啦
See? That makes a big difference.
太棒了
Very good.
非常,非常(好)...
Very, very g--
噢,你不能取悦所有的人
Well, you can't please everybody.
现在,我要给你取个名字...
Now I have just the name for you --
皮诺曹!
Pinocchio!
喜欢吗,费加洛?
Do you like it, Figaro?
不喜欢?
No?
你喜欢的,不是么,克利奥?
You do, don't you, Cleo?
好吧,我们让小木头脑瓜来决定吧
Well, we'll Ieave it to little wooden head.
你喜欢这个名字么?
Do you like it?
就这么定了!
That settles it!
它就叫皮诺曹!
Pinocchio it is!
来吧 让我们来试试看
Come on, now! We'll try you out.
音乐,乐师!
Music, Professor!
小心点儿,那儿!
Take it easy, there!
别闹了,好么?
Break it up, will ya?
敲了我这么多下
Lot of downbeats in there.
小小木头脑瓜 活动你的部件
Little wooden head, go play your part
给大伙点乐趣吧
Bring a little joy to every heart
小家伙你知道吗 这可是真的
Little do you know, and yet it's true
我真的非常以你为荣
That I'm mighty proud of you
小小木头脚丫 你是最最好的
Little wooden feet and best of all
小小木头屁股 防止你会摔跤
Little wooden seat in case you fall
多优美啊!
How graceful!
我的小小木头脑瓜
My little wooden head
克利奥,来见见皮诺曹
Cleo, meet Pinocchio.
说,“你好?”
Say, "How do you do? "
来跟费加洛打个招呼
Say hello to Figaro.
这就开始淘气了
Up to mischief already!
你看到发生什么了?
You see what happens?
我们上去啦!
Up we go!
真是个可爱的小家伙
You're a cute little fellow.
那个笑容-- 你知道,我--
And that smile -- You know, I --
你这个淘气鬼 妒嫉了哦?
You rascal. Jealous, huh?
你知道么,皮诺曹
You know, Pinocchio,
我想费加洛正在吃你的醋
I think Figaro is jealous of you.
不要担心,费加洛 我...
Don't worry, Figaro. I --
我想知道什么时候了
I wonder what time it is.
太晚了
It's getting late.
来吧,该睡了
Come now. We go to bed.
晚安,皮诺曹
Good night, Pinocchio.
有趣的小脸
Little funny face.
晚安,克利奥 我的小小水宝贝
Good night, Cleo, my little water baby.
你也得说晚安
You say good night, too.
去啊
Go on.
现在去睡吧 我的小美人鱼
Now, go to sleep, my little mermaid.
晚安
Good night.
这就是我认为的舒适生活啊
This is my idea of comfort.
实实在在的舒适
Silent comfort.
看看他,费加洛
Look at him, Figaro.
他看起来就像有生命一般
He almost looks alive.
如果他是个真正的男孩 那不是太棒了么?
Wouldn't it be nice if he was a real boy?
哦,好吧
Oh, well.
来
Come on.
睡吧
We go to sleep.
我忘了开窗
I forgot to open the window.
噢,费加洛!看!
Oh, Figaro, look!
看啊!许愿星!
Look! A wishing star!
星星明,星星亮 今晚我见到的第一颗星星
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight --
我希望我可以,我希望我能 实现今晚我许下的愿望
I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I make tonight.
费加洛,你知道我许了什么愿么?
Figaro, you know what I wish?
我许愿我的小皮诺曹 能成为一个真正的男孩儿
I wish that my little Pinocchio might be a real boy.
那样不是太棒了么? 想想看!
Wouldn't that be nice? Just think!
一个真正的男孩!
A real boy!
真是个可爱的想法
A very Iovely thought...
只是有点不太现实
but not at all practical.
一个真正的...
A real...
...男孩子
...boy.
安静!
Qulet!
记住,够了
After all, enough's enough.
现在这又怎么了?
Now what's up?
嗨,这儿怎么了?!
Hey! What's going on here?!
像我一样活着的,一位仙女!
As I Iive and breathe -- a fairy!
好心的葛派特
Good Geppetto,
你带给大家这么多的欢乐
you have given so much happiness to others.
你的愿望应该实现
You deserve to have your wish come true.
松木制成的小木偶...
Little puppet made of pine...
醒来吧
wake.
一件礼物...你的生命
The gift of life is thine.
现在还有什么他们不能做的
What they can't do these days.
我能动!
I can move!
我能说话!
I can talk!
我能走路!
I can walk!
是啊,皮诺曹 我给了你生命
Yes, Pinocchio. I've given you life.
为啥哩?
Why?
因为,今晚葛派特许愿 想要个真正的男孩儿
Because tonight Geppetto wished for a real boy.
我是个真正的男孩儿么?
Am I a real boy?
还不是,皮诺曹
No, Pinocchio.
葛派特的愿望能否实现 完全取决于你
To make Geppetto's wish come true will be entirely up to you.
取决于我?
Up to me?
证明你自己是勇敢、诚实和无私的啊
Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish,
总有一天你会变一个真正的男孩子
and someday you will be a real boy.
一个真正的男孩子!
A real boy!
那可不容易
That won't be easy.
你必须学会分辨是非
You must learn to choose between right and wrong.
是与非?
Right and wrong?
可是我怎么才能知道呢?
But how will I know?
他怎么会知道?
How will he know?
你的良心会告诉你啊
Your conscience will tell you.
良心是什么?
What are conscience?
良心是什么?
好吧,让我来告诉你!
Well, I'll tell ya!
良心是那种很安静微弱的声音
A conscience is that still, small voice
人们往往从不理会它
that people won't listen to.
所以现在的世界这么糟糕
That's just the trouble with the world today.
那你是我的良心么?
Are you my conscience?
谁?我?
Who, me?
你愿意当皮诺曹的良心么?
Would you like to be Pinocchio's conscience?
这个,但 我...我...
Well, b-- I -- I --
哦...呃
Uh-huh.
非常好!
Very well.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
我叫蟋蟀
Cricket's the name.
蟋蟀杰米尼
Jiminy Cricket.
跪下,蟋蟀先生
Kneel, Mr. Cricket.
哦?
Huh?
快点,这可不是开玩笑哦
No tricks, now.
我任命你为 皮诺曹的良心
I dub you Pinocchio's conscience,
明辨是非充满智慧的贵族
Lord High Keeper of the knowledge of right and wrong,
遇到诱惑时的顾问
counsellor in moments of temptation,
碰到困难险阻时的向导
and guide along the straight and narrow path.
起来吧,蟋蟀杰米尼阁下
Arise, Sir Jiminy Cricket.
啊!天呐!天呐!
Well! My, my!
不得不说,让我得意洋洋了!
Say, that's pretty swell!
哎呀,多谢
Gee, thanks.
不过,呃,我能不能 有块徽章或者别的什么?
But don't I get a badge or something?
好的,你会看到的
Well, we'll see.
你是说我会有一块么?
You mean maybe I will?
我没意见
I shouldn't wonder.
会是金的吗?
Make it a gold one?
也许吧
Maybe.
现在,记住,皮诺曹 做个好孩子
Now, remember, Pinocchio, be a good boy.
让你的良心为你指路
And always let your conscience be your guide.
再见,夫人
Goodbye, milady.
再见!
Goodbye!
不错嘛,我觉得
Not bad, says I.
噢,耶
Oh, yeah.
差点儿忘了你了
AImost forgot about you.
好吧,皮诺曹...
Well, Pinoke...
也许我们应该坦诚得谈谈心
Maybe you and I had better have a little heart-to-heart talk.
为啥哩?
Why?
嗯,你想成为一个真正的男孩,不是么?
Well, you want to be a real boy, don't you?
是啊是啊!
Uh-huh.
好的
Alright.
坐下,孩子
Sit down, son.
你看,这个世界充满了诱惑
Now, you see, the world is full of temptations.
诱惑?
Temptations?
没错...诱惑
Yep -- temptations.
就是说那些看起来是正确的 可是事实上却是错误的东西
They're the wrong things that seem right at the time.
有时候正确的事物
But even though the right things
看起来会像错误的一样 而另一些时候呢...
may seem wrong sometimes, sometimes the --
错误的东西又好像是正确的
the wrong things may be right
反之亦然
at the wrong time or vice versa.
明白吗?
Understand?
哦...哦
Unh-unh.
不过我要做正确的事情啊!
But I'm gonna do right!
好孩子,皮诺曹 我也会帮助你的
Attaboy, Pinoke. And I'm gonna help you.
你需要我的时候 看,吹声口哨好了
And anytime you need me, you know, just whistle,
就像这样
like this.
像这样吗?
Like this?
不,不 再试一次,皮诺曹
No, no. Try it again, Pinoke.
这样吗?
Like this?
不,孩子
No, son.
听着
Now, listen.
对啦!
That's it!
来吧,让我们来唱上一曲!
Come on, now! Let's sing it!
当你陷入困境
When you get in trouble
不能分清是非
And you don't know right from wrong
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
当你面对诱惑 欲望如此强烈
When you meet temptation and the urge is very strong
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
不是吱吱作响
Not just a little squeak
撮起嘴巴来吹
Pucker up and blow
如果你的口哨太轻,就大声喊
And if your whistle's weak, yell
杰米尼.克力克特? 对啦!
-- Jiminy Cricket? -- Right!
走笔直狭窄的道路
Take the straight and narrow path
如果要滑倒
And if you start to slide
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
永远让你的良心为你指路
And always let your conscience be your guide
走笔直狭窄的道路
Take the straight and narrow path
如果要滑倒 轻轻吹声口哨
And if you start to slide, give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
永远让你的良心为你指路
And always let your conscience be your guide
永远让你的良心为你指路
And always let your conscience be your guide
当心,皮诺曹!
Look out, Pinoke!
谁在哪儿?!
Who's there?!
是我!
It's me!
哦,是我!
Oh. It's me.
那儿好像有人!
There's somebody in here!
小心!费加洛
Carefully, now, Figaro.
他随时都有可能跳出来
He might spring out on us at any time.
就在这儿的什么地方
He's in here somewhere.
我在这儿!
Here I am!
你怎么跑到下面来了?
How did you get down here?
- 我掉下来了 - 哦,你确实掉下来了
-- I fell down. -- Oh, you did, hmm?
噢!你在说话!
Oh! You are talking!
是啊
Uh-huh.
不!
No!
是的! 我还能动呢!
Yes! And I can move, too!
不,不,不!你不能! 我是在做梦吧!
No, no, no! You can't! I'm dreaming in my sleep!
让我醒过来! 让我醒过来!
Wake me up! Wake me up!
现在让我们来看看是谁在做梦
Now we see who's dreaming.
继续...说点什么
Go on -- say something.
哎呀,你真有趣
Gee, you're funny.
再做一次吧!
Do it again!
你确实在说话!
You do talk!
是啊! 那位蓝色的仙女...
Yes! The blue fairy came --
蓝色的仙女?
The blue fairy?
我还得到了一个良心呢! 一个良心?
-- And I got a conscience! -- A conscience?
而且将来某一天 我会成为一个真正的男孩!
And someday, I'm gonna be a real boy!
一个真正的男孩! 那是我的愿望啊!
A real boy! It's my wish!
它成为现实了!
It's come true!
费加洛,看啊!
Figaro, look!
他,他活了!他能说话!
He's alive! He can talk!
来跟费加洛打个招呼
Say hello to Figaro.
费加洛你好
Hello to Figaro.
我差点儿忘了
I almost forgot!
看!这是皮诺曹!
Look! It's Pinocchio!
她是我的小小水宝贝 很可爱是不是?
She's my little water baby. Isn't she cute?
是啊,好可爱
Yeah. Cute.
举行一个庆祝仪式!
This calls for a celebration!
音乐!
Music!
你来启动一个,皮诺曹
You start one, Pinocchio!
哦,孩子,一个派对!
Oh, boy! A party!
介意我加入么?
Mind if I cut in?
下一支曲子到旁边坐坐怎么样? 亲爱的,嗯?
How 'bout sittin' out the next one, babe, huh?
哇!让我出去! 让我出去!
Whoa! Let me out! Let me out!
来啊,克利奥! 加入派对吧!跳舞!
Come, Cleo! It's time to party! Dance!
噢!真漂亮
Ooh! Nice!
收拾玩具
Gathering toys
给我的小男孩儿
For my little boy
看啊!真好看!
Look! Pretty!
桶在哪儿?!
Where's a bucket?!
水!
Get water!
水在哪儿!
Where's water?
在这儿,我找到了! 这儿有水!
Here it is! I got it! Here's water!
这儿有些水!
Here's some water!
救命啊!水在哪儿?
Help! Where's water?
差一点儿
That was close.
也许我们最好去睡觉 免得再有别的什么事情发生
Maybe we'd better go to bed before something else happens.
小家伙,你今天已经很累啦
Little man, you've had a busy night.
闭上你的眼睛,乖乖睡吧
Now close your eyes and go to sleep.
为啥哩?
Why?
哦,每个人都得睡觉
Oh, everybody has to sleep.
费加洛 得睡觉 克利奥也要...
Figaro goes to sleep, and Cleo and...
还有,明天你要去上学啦
and besides, tomorrow you've got to go to school.
为啥哩?
Why?
哦,学习一些东西,而且...
Oh, to learn things and...
...变的更聪明
and get smart.
为啥哩?
Why?
因为...
Because.
噢
Oh.
噢,看啊爸爸,看啊!
Oh, look, Father! Look!
等一下,站在那里
Now, wait. Stand still, now.
那些是什么?
What are those?
哦,那些啊
Oh, those.
他们是你学校的同学啊 男孩子和女孩子们
They are your schoolmates -- girls and boys.
现在穿上这个 真正的男孩儿?
-- Now, get into this. -- Real boys?
是的
Yes.
抓紧时间
But hurry, now.
哦,等一下,等一下!
Oh! Wait, wait, wait!
这是给老师的苹果
Here's an apple for your teacher.
转个圈儿让我看看
Now, turn around and let me look you over.
哦,不错!好的!给你
Oh, yeah! Yes! Here.
快去吧
Run along, now.
等一下,等一下!
Wait, wait!
回来,费加洛
Come back here, Figaro.
你可不用去上学
School is not for you.
再见,爸爸!
Goodbye, Father!
再见,儿子! 早点回来!
Goodbye, son! Hurry back!
听啊,吉迪恩 快乐的笑声
Gideon, listen -- the merry laughter
天真的孩子们 正在上学的路上
of little, innocent children wending their way to school.
小脑袋们热切地渴望汲取知识之泉
Thirsty little minds rushing to the fountain of knowledge.
学校...是个高尚的地方
School -- a noble institution.
这个愚蠢的世界会是什么样 如果没有...
What would this stupid world be without --
好啊,好啊,好啊!
Well, well, well!
那个老流氓又回到镇子上了是么?
So that old rascal's back in town, eh?
还记得么,吉迪恩 那时候我用绳子系在你身上
Remember, Giddy, the time I tied strings on you
假装你是个木偶
and passed you off as a puppet?
我们装做“老吉普赛人” 几乎大获成功
We nearly put one over on that old gypsy that time.
一个木头小男孩
A little wooden boy.
现在,谁 一个木头小男孩!
Now, who -- A wooden boy!
看啊,吉迪恩,看啊!
Look, Giddy. Look.
太不可思议了!
It's amazing!
一个没有牵线的活的木偶!
A Iive puppet without strings.
对某个人来说 那东西应该是一笔巨大的财富
A thing like that ought to be worth a fortune to someone.
让我想想...
Now, let me see...
对了...斯特隆波里!
That's it -- Stromboli!
啊?那个老骗子会给他...
Why, that fat, old faker would give his --
听着!
Listen!
如果这次我们出对了牌 我们的日子就会好过啦
If we play our cards right, we'll be on Easy Street,
否则我也不会叫“诚实的约翰”
or my name isn't Honest John.
快点儿,我们得拦下他
Quick! We'll head him off.
现在我们...
Now's our --
不,不!笨蛋
No, no, stupid.
不要这么粗鲁
Don't be crude.
让我拿着这个 他来了
Let me handle this. Here he comes.
是的,吉迪恩
Yes, Giddy,
就像昨天我跟公爵夫人说的...
as I was saying to the duchess only yesterday --
展开阅读全文