资源描述
迷失第一季第一集对白:
Somebody help me out!Oh,my god!Stay away from the gas!Stay there!Somebody help
有没有人救救我 天啊 离汽油远点 呆在那 有没有人救救
me!My leg!Hey,you!Give me a hand!You!Come on!Come over here!Give me a hand!On the
我!我的腿! 大家快来 来帮帮我 帮帮我 我数三
count of 3!1,2,3 help!Please help me!Help me!Help me!All right,get him out of
下 救命 好了,把他带走,
here!Get him away from the engine!Get him out of here!I am having contractions.
离引擎远点 把他带离这 我出现痉挛了
How many months pregnant are you?I am eight months. And how far apart are they
你怀孕多久了 8个月 痉挛间隔多久一次
coming?I donot know. I think it just happened. Hey. Hey. Hey. Get away. Listen
不知道 说不准 离开那 听
to me. Look at me. You are gonna be okay,do you understand me?But you have to sit
我说 看着我 你会没事的 知道吗 但你要一动不动的
absolutely still. Hey,you. Come here. I need you to get this woman away from these
坐着 嘿 你 过来 我要i带这夫人离开这里
fumes. Take her over there. Stay with her. If her contractions occur any closer
把她带到那 别离开她 如果她两次痉挛间隔3分钟以内就召唤我
than three minutes apart,call out for me. Oh,you got to be kidding me. I will be
别开玩笑了 我一会就
right back,okay?Thank you. Hey,what is your name?!Jack!Stop!Her head isnot tilted
回来 谢谢 嘿 你叫什么 停下来 她的头倾斜得不够
far back enough. You are blowing air into her stomach. Are you sure?That is exactly
你在向她的肚子里吹气 真的 我就是那样做的
what i was doing. I am a lifeguard. I am licensed. Yeah,well,you need to seriously
我是个救生员 我有执照的 好吧 你要仔细考虑一下是
think about giving that license back. Maybe er should do one of those hole things.
否要退回那个执照 也许我们可以用那个插孔的方法
You know,stick that pen in the throat. Yeah,good idea. You go get me a pen. Does
把笔插到她的喉咙里 好主意 帮我找只笔
anyone have any pens?Do you have a pen?Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Big
有人有笔吗 你有笔吗 快点
deep breaths. Big breaths. Move. Move. Move. Get her out of there. The wing. Are
深呼吸 快走 带她离开那 机翼
you okay?Yeah. You?Stay with her. Dude,i amnot going anywhere. I donot know which
你没事吧 没事 你呢 别离开她 我哪也不去 不知哪支最好用
one worked best. They are all good. Thanks. Excuse me. Did you ever use a
都不错 谢谢 抱歉 你用过针吗
needle?What?Did you ever patch a pair of jeans?I made the drapes in my apartment.
什么 你缝补过牛仔裤吗 我家的窗帘是我缝的
That is fantastic. Listen,do you have a second?I could use a little help here.
太好了 你有时间吗 我想要你帮个忙
Help with what?With this. Look,i would do it myself. I am a doctor,but i just cannot
帮什么忙 这个 我本来可以自己缝合的 但我够不着
reach. . . You want me to sew that up?It would be just like the drapes. . . No,with
你想让我缝合它 这就像缝窗帘一样 不一样
the drapes,it was a sewing machine. No,you can do this. I am telling you. If you
缝窗帘时 我用的是缝纫机 我告诉你 你能做到的 如果
wouldnot mind. Of course i will. Thank you. It is for your hands. Save me some.
你不介意的话 让我来吧 谢谢 是用来洗手的 给我留点
For the. . . For the wound. Any color preference?No,standard black. Hey,you. What
好浇在伤口上 对颜色有要求吗 不用了 标准的黑线
is your name?Me?Charlie. Charlie. We need help with the fire. No one will see it
你叫什么名字 我们需要你帮忙生火 火势不大的话
if it isnot big. Okay,i am on it. What is your name?Sayid. Sayid,i am on it,sayid.
没人会看见的 好的 我来吧 交给我吧
I might throw up on you. You are doing fine. You donot seem afraid at all. I donot
我可能会呕在你身上的 你做的很好 你看起来一点也不恐惧
understand that. Well,fear is sort of an odd thing. When i was in residency,my
我不理解 好吧 恐惧是种奇怪的东西 当我在医院实习的时候
fitst solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16 year old kid. A girl. And at
我接的第一个任务就是给一个16岁的孩子做脊髓手术 最后
the end,after 13 hours,i was closing her up,and i. . . I accidentally ripped her
13小时之后 当我给她缝合的时候 我… 我不小心撕裂了她的硬脊膜
dural sac. Shredded the base of the spine where all the nerves come together.
囊 把所有神经汇聚的底部脊髓搞碎了
Membrane,stenos tissue. So it ripped open. Nerves just spilled out of her like
里面还有隔膜 组织 被撕裂开了 神经就像意大利面一样散了出来
angel hair pasta. Spinal fluid flowing out of her,and i. . . And the terror was
脊髓液流了出来 我的。。。那种恐惧真是太
just so. . . Crazy. So real. And i knew i had to deal with it. So i just made a
可怕了 太真实了 而我清楚 我要处理好 所以我做了个
choice. I would let the fear in. Let it take over. Let it do its thing. But only
选择 我让恐惧占据了我 让它做它要做的事
for five seconds. That is all i was gonna give it. So i started to count. Then
但只给它5秒钟 我只能给它那么久 所以我就开始计时12345
it was gone. I went back to work,sewed her up,and she was fine. If that had been
然后恐惧就不见了 我回到了工作中 帮她缝合 她也安然无恙 如果是我的话
me,i think i would have run for the door. Well,i donot think that is true. You
我就跑出去了 我并不这么认为
are not running now. Fate. You would think they would have come by
你现在就没跑 命运 你以为他们回来吗
now?What?Who?Anyone. As if i am gonna start eating chocolate. Shannon,we may be
什么 谁 任何人 我不会吃巧克力的 我们会在
here for a while. The plane had a black box,idiot. They know exactly where we are.
这呆上一段时间的 飞机上有黑盒子 笨蛋 他们清楚的知道我们在哪
They are coming. I will eat on the rescue boat. I will eat on the rescue
他们正赶来呢 我会在救生船上吃的
boat!Hungry?Yeah,thanks. Any more,uh,you know,baby stuff?No,i am. . . I am okay.
饿了吗 有什么婴儿需要的东西吗 没有 我 我没事
Well,hang in there. Yeah,you too. You sure you are warm enough?You must not leave
好的 好好呆着 你也是 你真的不冷吗
my sight. You must follow me wherever i go. Do you understand?Donot worry about
the others. We need to stay together. Do you think he is gonna live?Do you know
他能活下来吗 你认识他吗
him?He was sitting next to me. We must have been at about 40,000 feet when it
他坐在我旁边 飞机失事时我们一定是在40000英尺的高度
happened. Hit an air pocket and dropped maybe. . . 200 feet. The turbulence was. . .
撞到了气焰 降到了大概。。。 200英尺处 又遇到了气流
I blacked out. I didnot. I saw the whole thing. I knew that the tail was gone,but
我就昏迷了 我目击了全部 我知道尾翼掉了下来 但
i. . . Couldnot bring myself to look back. And then the. . . The front end of the
我 不敢往后看 然后 飞机的前端断开了
plane broke off. Well,it is not here on the beach. Neither is the tail. We need
它并不在这沙滩上 尾翼也不在 我们要
to figure out which way we came in. Why?Cause there is a chance we could find the
找出我们从哪个方向来的 这样我们才有机会找到驾驶舱
cockpit. If it is intact,we might be able to find the transceiver,and we could
如果完好的话 我们也许可以找到无线电收发器 我们就可以
send a signal and help the rescue party find us. How do you know all that?Took
发信号了救援团就更容易找到我们 你怎么知道这些的
a couple fiying lessons. It wasnot for me. I saw some smoke. Just through the valley.
我学过几节飞行课 不是为我开的 我在山谷中看到了些烟
If you are thinking about going for the cockpit. I am going with you. I donot know
如果你要去找驾驶舱的话 我和你一起去 我还不知道
your name. I am kate. Jack. What was that?That was weird,right?Is that vincent?It
你名字呢 真奇怪 是吧
isnot vincent. Did anybody see that?Yeah. Boone!Terrific. So how is the drink?It
有人看到那个了吗 太恐怖了 酒怎么样
is good. That wannot a very strong reaction. Well,it isnot a very strong drink.
不错 这反应不够强烈啊 这酒也不是很烈啊
Just donot tell anyone. This of course breaks some critical FAA regulations. Excuse
别告诉别人 这一定违反联邦航空局的规定了
me. Sir,excuse me?I guess he really had to go. Sir,excuse me?Ladies and
抱歉 先生 抱歉 我想他一定非常急 女生们
gentlemen,the pilot has switched on the "fasten seatbelts"sign. Please return to
先生们 驾驶员开启了“扣好安全带”的指示灯 请回到你的座位
your seats and fasten your seatbelts. It is normal. Oh, i know. I've just never
扣好安全带 这很正常 奥 我知道 我向来不是个
been a very food flyer. My husband keeps reminding me that planes want to be in
喜欢飞行的人 我丈夫总是提醒我飞机是想呆在空中的
the air. Well,he sounds like a very smart man. I'll be sure and tell him that when
听起来他是个聪明的人 我会在他从厕所出来后告诉他的
he gets back from the bathroom. Well,i'll keep you company until he does. Don'y
他回来前我会陪你的
worry. It's gonna be over. It sounded like an animal. That sound that it made,i
别担心 很快就会结束的 听声音像个动物 它发出的声音
keep thinking that there was something really familiar about it. Where are you
我总觉得那声音我听过 你从哪来
from?The bronx. Might be monkeys. Sure,it's monkey island. . . You ready?Kate,you
布朗克斯 可能是猴子 当然了 这是猴子岛 准备好了吗
showed me where the smoke was. I can get there myself. I'm coming. Well,you're
你告诉我烟在哪 我可以自己去的 我要去 好吧
gonna need better shoes. Whatever it was,it wasn't natural. Dese anyone have any
那你需要好点的鞋 无论它是什么都不正常 谁有防晒霜吗
sunblock?Yeah,i do. So,i was just looking inside the fuselage. It's pretty grim
我有 我看了机身里面 里面有点可怕
in there. Do you think we should do something about the,uh. . . B-o-d-y-s?What
我们是否应该处理一下里面的 尸体呢
are you spelling,man,bodies?B-o-d-l-e-s. That sounds like a good idea. No,they'll
你拼的是什么 尸体 应该拼成 好主意 不用
deal with it when they get here. I'm gonna go out and look for the cockpit. See
他们来这后会处理的 我要出去寻找驾驶舱了
if we can find a transceiver to send a distress signal,help the rescue team. You're
看看能否找到无线电收发器来发射遇难信号 通知救援队
gonna need to keep an eye on the wounded. If the guy in the suit wakes up,try to
你要注意一下病号 穿西服的人醒来后 试着
keep him calm,but don't let him remove that piece of shrapnel. You
让他冷静 不要让他动那个弹片
understand?Yeah,got it. What about the guy with the leg,the tourniquet?Stopped
好的 那个腿上绑着止血带的人呢
the bleeding. I took it off last night. He should be all right. Yeah. Cool. Goog
已经不流血了 我昨晚已经取下了 他应该没事的 好的 干的好
job. I'll come with. I want to help. Nah,i don't need any more help. No,it's cool.
我和你一起去 我会帮忙的 不 我不需要帮手了 不 没事的
Don't really feel like standing still,so. . . Excellent. Can i ask you
我不喜欢总是坐着 所以。。。 很好 我能问你点事吗
something?Me?I'd be thrilled. I've been waiting. Have we ever met anywhere?No.
很乐意 我等着呢 我们在哪见过吗 没
That would be unlikely. I look familiar,though,right?Yeah. Can't quite place
可能性不大 看我很熟悉 是吧 是的 想不起来了
it?No,i can't. Yeah. I think i know. You do?"you all,everybody. You
想不到了 我想我知道了 真的
all,everybody"you never heard that song?I've heard it. I just don't know what the
听过这歌吗 听过 我只是不知道
hell. . . That's us. . . Driveshaft. Look,the ring. Second tour of finland. You
我们唱的 看 这戒指 芬兰第二次巡回演出的
never heard of dirveshaft?The band?Yeah,the band. You were in driveshaft?I am.
你没听说过 乐队 是的 乐队 你是Driveshaft乐队的 是的
I play bass. Serious?Yeah. Charlie. Track 3,you know,i do backing vocals. My friend
我是贝斯手 真的 没错 第三音轨 背景音是我演奏的 我朋友
beth would freak. She loves you guys. Give me beth's number. I'll call her. I'd
Beth会疯了的 她超喜欢你们
love to. Hey. You ever heard of driveshaft?You all,everybody. You all,every. . .
我很乐意 听说过
Body. We got to keep moving. They were good. They are good. Still together. In
我们要继续前进 他们曾经不错 现在也不错 还在一起
the middle of a comeback. Hey,guys,is this normal?Kind of day turning into
就要复出了 嘿 这正常吗 白天突然变成黑夜
night,you konw,end of the world-type weather. Is this. . . Guys?I'm telling you ,you
世界末日一样的天气 这天气。。嘿 告诉你不要进去里面
don't wanna go in there!There's too many bodies!There it is again. Oh my god.
太多尸体了 又来了 天啊
Well,let's do this. Let's get this trans. . . Transceiver. . . Transceiver thing
我们来吧 我们把那无线电。。。无线电收发器。。。无线电收发器找到就
and get out of here. Come on!Come on!You okay?Yeah,you?Yeah. I'm fine. Charlie's
离开这吧
fine,by the way. I'm okay. Hey,you don't have to come up here. No,i'm good. So,what
你不必爬上来的 不 我可以
does a transceiver look like?Like a complicated walkie-talkie. Hey!Can you hear
无线电收发器什么样子 像个复杂的对讲器 嘿 你能听见我吗
me?I need that water. Here. Here you go. How many survived?At least 48. Does
我要那水 给 给你 有多少幸存者 至少48个
anything feel broken?No,no. Just my head,it's a little dizzy,that's all. It's
感到哪里伤了吗 没有 只是我的头 有点晕
probably a concussion. How long has it been?16 hours. 16. . . Has anybody come?Not
可能是脑震荡 多久了 16个小时 有人来了吗
yet. Six hours in,our radio went out. No one could see us. We turned back to langd
还没有 起飞6小时后 我们的无线电就中断了 没人能够看到我们 我们就飞回了斐济
in fiji. By the time we hit turbulence,we were a thousand miles off course. They're
当我们遇到气流的时候 我们离目的地有几千英里 他们
looking for us in the wrong place. We have a transceiver. Good,good,that's what
找我们找错地方了 我们还有个无线电收发器 很好 我们要找的
we were hoping. Listen,you shouldn't try to move. No,no,i'm okay. The teansceiver's
就是那个 你不应该动的 不 我没事 无线电收发器在
right there. It's right there. Where's charlie?It's not working. Charlie?What were
那呢 就在那 它坏了
you doing in the bathroom?What?What the hell was that?Kate. It's right outside.
你在厕所做什么 那是什么 它就在外面
What?What's right outside?What the hell just happened?!Jack,come on!Just leave
什么在外面 刚才发生什么了
it!Hey!Run!Jack!1,2,3,4,5. Kate. Where the hell's jack?I don't know!Did you see
him?Yeah,he pulled me up. Where is he?I don't know!How can you not know?We got
展开阅读全文