资源描述
汉英商务英语810句
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 ^I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我想把这张票换成头等车。 ^I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 ^I’d like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.
这件行李我不托运。 ^I won’t check this baggage
我要坐在飞机前部 ^I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我未赶上火车 ^I missed my train.
我没有要申报的东西。 ^I haven’t nothing to declare.
这些东西都是我私人用的 ^It’s all personal effects.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。 ^I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。 ^I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to detroit, please.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 ^We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我要买一张优待票代替。 ^I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要退这张票。 ^I’d like a refund on this ticket.
我要一个靠窗的座位。 ^I’d like to have a seat by the window.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 ^You have to change at chicago station.
到纽约的一天只有一班。 ^We have only one a day for new york.
抱歉,全部满了。 ^Sorry, they are already full.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。 ^I’d like to reserve a seat to new york.
班机号码是9月5日ak708 ^The flight number is ak708 on september 5th.
早上10点半有班机。 ^There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
我正在找我的行李。 ^I'm looking for my baggage。
我想预订。 ^I'd like to make a reservation
越快越好。 ^The sooner, the better.
我想变更一下我的预订。 ^I'd like to change my reservation.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 ^I'd like to reconfirm my flight from london to tokyo.
我的预订号码是2991。 ^my reservation number is 2991.
我在东京预订的。 ^I made a reservation in tokyo.
我昨天预订的。 ^I made reservations yesterday.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。 ^I want to reserve a seat from los angeles to tokyo.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。 ^I always have a big wash to do on saturdays.
衣服还没干。 ^The laundry is not dry enough.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。 ^I put too much detergent in the washer.
这污垢去不掉。 ^This stain is really stubborn.
我今天洗了三次衣服。 ^I did three loads of wash today.
坐火车很舒服。 ^The train is comfortable.
我在行李房托运行李。 ^I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
他猜想火车会很早到达。 ^he guessed the train would come in early.
火车站里经常挤满了人。 ^The stations are always full of people。
祝你旅途愉快。 ^I hope you have a good trip.
你必须在中央车站换车 ^You need to transfer at central station.
你要在这里停留多久? ^how long are you going to stay here?
你有东西要申报关税吗? ^do you have anything to declare?
你旅行的目的是什么? ^Whats the purpose of your visit?
船什么时间启航? ^What time does the ship leave?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? ^When will the ship leave for honolulu?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗? ^could you please give me the departure time?
我坐船去需要预订吗? ^do i need a reservation to go by ship?
去上海的单程票多少钱? ^how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
你打算什么时候回来/去? ^When would you like to return?
你们有那天的票吗? ^do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗? ^Do you have any tickets available for that date?
一张去那边的往返票要多少钱? ^How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗? ^Would you take this coat to the cleaners?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗? ^Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗? ^Wont you iron this shirt for me?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗? ^Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
我应该在哪里补票? ^Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢? ^Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢? ^When can you pick up your ticket?
入境处在什么地方? ^Where is immigration?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢? ^Where can I get my baggage?
起飞时间准时吗? ^Is the departure time on schedule?
班机诞误多长时间? ^How long will the flight be delayed?
什么原因延误? ^Whats the cause of the delay?
这班机会延误吗? ^Will the flight be delayed?
请给我行李标签好吗? ^May I have baggage tags?
对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢? ^Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗? ^Could you explain how to fill this out?
请给一份海关申报表好吗? ^May I have a customs declaration form, please?
请给我一张离机卡好吗? ^May I have a disembarkation card?
这个在免税限额内吗? ^Is this within the tax-free limit?
免税店在哪儿? ^Wheres a tax-free shop?
我在什么时间到登机门? ^What time should I be at the departure gate?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗? ^Could you help me find my baggage?
这班机会被取消吗? ^Will the flight be canceled?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗? ^Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗? ^Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱? ^Whats the fare to New York, Economy Class?
我什么地方拿机票? ^Where do I pick up the ticket?
这列火车从哪个站开出呢? ^From which station does the train leave?
我在中途可以停吗? ^Can I stop over on the way?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗? ^Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
给我有折扣吗? ^Are there any discount tickets for me?
飞机何时起飞呢? ^What time does the plane take off?
单程票还是双程票呢? ^One way or a round trip ticket?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢? ^What time does the first train to Boston leave?
这是直达车吗? ^Is it direct train?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢? ^What platform does the train leave from?
我该什么时间办理登机手续呢? ^By what time should I check in?
何时登机呢? ^What is th boarding time?
超额行李费多少钱? ^How much is the excess baggage charge?
这班机准时起飞吗? ^Will this flight leave on time?
这件我可以带上飞机吗? ^Can I bring this on the plane?
登机门是几号? ^What is the gate number?
车上有预订座位吗? ^Are there reserved seats on the train?
6号登机门在哪儿? ^Where is gate six?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿? ^Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗? ^Has this seat number started boarding?
售票处在哪儿? ^Where is the ticket office?
这车票有效期多久? ^How long is the ticket valid?
我还要再确认吗? ^Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
还有更早一点的吗? ^Is there any earlier one?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? ^Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? ^Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? ^Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
火车通行证有折扣吗? ^Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
我可以确认我的班机吗? ^May I reconfirm my flight?
他们全部不预订的吗? ^Are they all non-reserved seats?
我一定要预订座位吗? ^Do I have to reserve a seat?
我可以看时刻表吗? ^May I see a timetable?
我要等候多久呢? ^How long will I have to wait?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? ^Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你们还有别的班机吗? ^Do you have any other flights?
你要什幺时间离开呢? ^When would you like to leave?
我可以用电话确认吗? ^Can I reconfirm by phone?
我到哪里可以预订? ^Where can I make a reservation?
我需要预订餐车吗? ^Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? ^How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
这是每日航班吗? ^Is this a daily flight?
对不起,我可以上车吗? ^Excuse me. May I get by?
坐船到那里要花多少钱? ^How much does it cost to go there by ship?
我可以取消这张票吗? ^Can I cancel this ticket?
把它托运到我的目的地。 ^Check it to my final destination
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 ^Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。 ^Take your baggage to the baggage section.
请把你的行李打开。 ^Please open your baggage.
请你填写这张入境卡。 ^Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请让我看看你的护照。 ^Let me see your passport, please.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 ^I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 ^Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 ^Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 ^I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
如果他有什幺意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 ^If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? ^Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? ^So our evenings will be quite full then?
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 ^Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 ^Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 ^Thatll put us both in the picture.
那幺我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什幺了。 ^Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
我还不能马上说定。 ^I cant say for certain off-hand.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 ^Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 ^Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? ^But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 ^I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 ^Weve got to report back to the head office.
谢谢你们的合作。 ^Thank you for you cooperation.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 ^Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? ^Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 ^If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 ^I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 ^We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 ^I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
欢迎到我们工厂来。 ^Welcome to our factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 ^Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 ^Youll know our products better after this visit.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 ^Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
然后我们再去看看生产线。 ^Then we could look at the production line.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 ^These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 ^They describe how each process goes on to the next.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。 ^We are running on two shifts.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 ^Almost every process is computerized.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 ^The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 ^All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 ^We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 ^Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
质量比数量更为重要。 ^Quality is even more important than quantity.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。 ^I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我们得戴上防护帽吗? ^Do we have to wear the helmets?
生产线是全自动的吗? ^Is the production line fully attomatic?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢? ^What kind of quality control do you have?
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 ^All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? ^Whats your general impression,may I ask?
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 ^I'm I'mpressed by your approach to business.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 ^The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 ^No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。 ^I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 ^We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 ^The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 ^We would be glad to start business with you.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。 ^I'd appreciate your kind consi'deration in the coming negotiation.
我们十分乐意帮助。 ^We are happy to be of help.
我保证通力合作。 ^I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗? ^Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。 ^It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。 ^You may be interested in only some of the items.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。 ^I can just have a glance at the rest.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。 ^Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。 ^All these articles are best selling lines.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。 ^Your desire coincides with ours.
怪不得你这幺有经验。 ^No wonder youre so experienced.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。 ^Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗? ^Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意? ^At what time can we work out a deal?
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。 ^I hope to conclude some business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。 ^We also hope to expand our business with you.
这是我们的共同愿望。 ^This is our common desire.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。 ^I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。 ^Ive read about it,but i'd like to know more about it.
百闻不如一见。 ^Seeing is believing.
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢? ^How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
我想问你一个问题。 ^I would like to ask you a question.
好,请说。 ^Yes. Please do.
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗? ^Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 ^I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。 ^I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? ^Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
请你尽量放慢说话速度。 ^It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我会试试看。 ^I will try.
你能详细说明你们的论据吗? ^Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 ^It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 ^We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 ^Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 ^We really need more specific information about your technology.
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? ^Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 ^I will try, but no promises.
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? ^I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
不客气。 ^You are welcome.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 ^The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
我可以提示一个想法。 ^Let me give you an indication.
请记得这不是最后的回答。 ^Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 ^Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。 ^Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
没有相关的出版资料。 ^There is no such published information.
这样的资料为机密资料。 ^Such data is confidential.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 ^I am not sure such data does exist.
这要看列表内容。 ^It would depend on what is on the list.
我们急需这些资料。 ^We need them urgently.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 ^All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
我想请刘先生来听电话。 ^I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
我想请约翰先生听电话好吗? ^May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
我想和你们的老板讲话好吗? ^May I speak to your boss?
找一位能讲英语的人来。 ^Give me someone who can speak English.
请问有没有会讲英语的? ^Is there anyone who can speak English.
我想请你们负责人讲话。 ^I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们主管讲话。 ^I would like to talk to your chief.
我要请王先生讲话。 ^Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我能请李先生讲话吗? ^Can I speak to Mr. Li?
他什么时候回来? ^When is he expected to be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来? ^Do you know when he will be back?
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来? ^Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
请问你是哪一位? ^Who is this ,please?
请问你是谁? ^Who is calling, please?
请问你姓名? ^May I have your name?
你要找谁? ^Whom are you calling?
请你把他的名字拼给我好吗? ^Will you please spell his name for me?
请再说一遍。 ^Please say it again.
请你说大声一点好吗? ^Would you speak a little louder?
请你大声一点好吗? ^Will you speak up, please?
请你说慢一点好吗? ^Will you speak more slowly?
王先生现在不在此地。 ^Mr. Wang is not in now.
他现在不在这里。 ^He is not in now.
他还没有来。 ^He has not come in yet.
他在三十分钟内会到这里。 ^He will be here in 30 m
展开阅读全文