资源描述
(word完整版)《僵尸新娘》英汉对照台词
我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦
With this hand I will lift your sorrows。
你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this candle, I will light your way into darkness。
现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
台词
— Good morning. - Good morning.
-早晨 —早晨
Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal。
号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。
Watch it!
小心点.
It’s a beautiful day
今天是个好日子
It’s a rather nice day
一个相当好的日子
A day for a glorious wedding
婚礼的大喜之日。
A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear
亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排
A rehearsal for a glorious wedding
这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排
Assuming nothing happensThat we don’t really know
希望不要发生意外
That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show
来打断我们的好事
And that’s why everything Every last little thing
所以任何事情,任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go
任何细节都必须…
According to plan
按照计划进行
Our son will be married
我们的儿子要结婚了
According to plan
按照计划
Our family carried
我们的家族就能…
Elevated to the heights of society
一步跨入上流社会
To the costume balls -
挤进化装舞会
In the hallowed halls
挤进黄庭宫殿
Rubbing elbows with the finest
和权贵擦肩往来
Having crumpets with Her Highness
和女王共进点心
We’ll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen
我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶
We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been
彻底忘却以往的身份
— Blimey! It's my dress is caught。 — Begging your pardon, ma'am。
-奥…我的裙子卡住了 —槽糕
— Come on, dear. — It’s not me. It's my dress is caught。
—亲爱的…用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子
Where is Victor? We might be late.
维克特在哪?我们要迟到了
Fish merchants.
鱼贩子
— It’s a terrible day — Now, don't be that way
-真是个糟糕的日子 —啊~ 别这样
It’s a terrible day for a wedding
今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕
It’s a sad, sad state of affairs we're in
我们怎么会落得如此狼狈
That has led to this ominous wedding
才会换来这该死的婚礼
How could our family have come to this?
咱们家怎么会潦倒至此
To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche
得把女儿嫁给爆发平民
— They're so common - So coarse
—他们真庸俗 —真粗鄙
— Oh, it couldn't be worse - Couldn’t be worse? I’m afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了 —不能再糟?这我可不同意
They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy
有人是地主,有人破产
Without a penny to their name
有人是贵族却身无分文
Just like you and me
就像你…和我
Oh, dear。
呃…天哪!
And that's why everything Every last little thing
所以任何事情,任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go
任何细节都必须…
- According to plan — Our daughter will wed
—…按照计划进行 —女儿要嫁人
- According to plan — Our family led
-按照计划 -家族就能…
From the depths of deepest poverty
…脱离贫困
— To the noble realm - Of our ancestry
重回祖先时的显赫
And who would have guessed In a million years
谁会想得到
- That our daughter with a face — Of an otter in disgrace
相貌如此平庸的女儿
Would provide our ticket To a rightful place
却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位
Oh, Hildegarde.
奥!希尔德加德
What if Victor and I don’t like each other?
万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?
As if that has anything to do with marriage.
哈…这和婚姻有何关系!
Do you suppose your father and I like each other?
你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?
Surely you must a little?
你们当然… 起码有一点吧?
- Of course not。 — Of course not。
当然没有
Get those corsets laced properly。
把衣带绑妥当了
I can hear you speak without gasping.
看你说话连气都喘不过来
You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor。
这次你一定得成功,维克特
- Now, all you have to do is reel her in。 — I'm already reeling, Mother.
-你只要照着做就行啦 —我已经照着做了
Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?
维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么
Oh, nonsense! We’re every bit as good as the Everglots.
呃…胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差
I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant’s life。
我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚
But I’ve never even spoken to her.
但…我从没和她说过话
Well, at least we have that in our favor.
这起码对我们有利
Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing。
梅修,拜托别再咳了
Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.
婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了
You'd think a lifetime watching us..。
这辈子看着我们夫妻俩…
Might have taught her that
她总该学到了吧
— Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect
-她总该学到了吧 -凡是都不能出差错
- Everything must be perfect — Everything must be perfect
凡事都得完美…完美…
Perfect That's why everything
…完美,所以任何事情
Every last little thing
任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go
任何细节都必须…
According to plan
按照计划进行
Look at the way you're standing.
看看你站着的样子
You look like you got ricketsor something.。。
不像话!你得… 呃…呵呵!
Oh, my goodness。 Oh, such grandeur!
噢,我的天啊,噢,真是富丽堂皇!
Such impeccable taste!
太有品位了!
Oh, beautiful, innit?
哦~很美,是吧?
It’s not as big as our place, dear.
比艾菲家差了点儿
— Bit shabby really, isn't it? — Shut up.
—呃…不是。很破旧 -闭嘴!呵呵!
Lord and Lady Everglot。.。
这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人
...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.
这是范杜夫妇
Why, you must be Miss Victoria.
你一定是维多利亚小姐
Yes, I must say, you don’t look a day over。 No. Oh, yes。
我打赌…你看上去绝对不超过20岁
Smile, darling, smile。
微笑,亲爱的,微笑
Well, hello. What a pleasure。 Welcome to our home。
哈…很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍
Thank you.
谢谢
We’ll be taking tea in the west drawing room.
请至西厢房暂歇
Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.
请走这边
Oh, I love what you’ve done with the place. Who is your decorator?
哦~装饰的太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?
Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.
瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗
My husband says such foolish things。 Ignore him.
奥~我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他
Yes, it’s usually best。
哈~对拉
— Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.
—原谅我的唐突 —你弹得真好听
I..。 I.。。 I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to。。。 Well.。。
我…我…我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼
Excuse me.
对不起
Mother won’t let me near the piano.
母亲不许我靠近钢琴
Music is improper for a young lady.
音乐不适合年轻女士
Too passionate, she says。
她说音乐太激情
If I may ask, Miss Everglot。。.
容我冒昧…请问…艾弗格拉小姐…
..。where is your chaperon?
你的…女仆呢?
Perhaps, in..。 In view of the circumstances。..
或许…在这种情形下
。。。you could call me Victoria.
你可以叫我维多利亚
Yes, of course. Well...
哦~是的
- Victoria.。。 - Yes, Victor.
维多利亚 —嗯,维克特
Tomorrow, we are to be m。。。
明天我们就要……
M..。 M。..
结…结。。
— Married. — Yes. Married.
-结婚 –对!结…婚
Since I was a child, I've。。. I’ve dreamt of my wedding day.
我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日
I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with。
我一直希望找到我深爱的人
Someone to spend the rest of my life with.
一个能和我白头偕老的人
- Silly, isn't it? — Yes, silly。
-有点傻…是吧? -是…傻…呵
No。 No, not at all, no.
不…不…一点都不傻…不傻
Oh, dear。 I'm sorry。
哦,糟糕!对不起
What impropriety is this?
这太没规矩了!
You shouldn't be alone together。
你们俩不能独处
Here it is, one minute before and you're not at the rehearsal.
现在就差一分就五点了,你们居然还没去彩排
Pastor Galswells is waiting。 Come at once。
高斯威牧师在等你们,马上过来
Master Van Dort, from the beginning。 Again.
范杜少爷,从头再来一遍
”With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
“用这只手… 我将带你走出忧伤困苦
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine。
你的杯永不干涸… 因为我将是你生命泉源之酒
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
用这蜡烛… 我将在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.”
用这戒指… 你愿做我的妻子吗?”
- Let’s try it again。 - Yes。 Yes, sir.
-我们再来演习一遍 –好的,没问题
With this candle。.。
用这支蜡烛…
This candle。..
这支蜡烛…
This candle.
这支蜡烛…
- Shall I get up there and do it for him? - Don't get all aflutter, dear。
-你干脆上去替他做 -亲爱的,别这样宠他
With this candle。。。
用这支蜡烛…
Continue!
继续!
Get the door, Emil。
艾密尔,去开门
Let's just pick it up at the candle bit。
就从蜡烛这里再开始
A Lord Barkis, sir.
主人,是巴克斯男爵
I haven’t a head for dates.
我不确定婚礼的日期
Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony。
显然我比婚礼早来了一天
- Is he from your side of the family? — I can’t recall.
—他是你家那边的亲戚吗? —我想不起来了
Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis。
艾密尔,给巴克斯男爵看座
Do carry on.
请…继续
Let’s try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?
那我们就再来一次吧,范杜少爷
— Yes。 Yes, sir. Certainly。 — Right。
—是…是…当然 –好吗?
Right. Oh, right!
好…奥…当然好!
- With this。.。 This.。。 — Hand。
-用…用… -我的手
With this hand。.. 。。.I... With。。.
用我的手…我将…
Three steps, three!
三步…走三步!
Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?
你不会算吗?难道你不想结婚了吗,范杜少爷?
—No! No。 –You do not?.
-不是 –你不想结婚?!
No! I meant, no,I do not not wish to be married。
不是!我不是不想结婚
That is, I want very much to.。。
我其实非常想……奥!
Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?
专心点儿!你不会没带戒指来吧?
The ring? Yes. Of course.
戒指… 是…当然有
- Dropping the ring. - Oh, no, he's dropped the ring!
-戒指居然掉了 -噢,不,他竟然弄掉了戒指
— This boy doesn’t want to get married. — How disgraceful!
—看你是不想结婚啦! —丢脸啊!
Excuse me。 Got it!
对不起……找到了
Out of the way, you ninny.
滚开…你这笨蛋
Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there’s a woman on fire! Help! Emergency!
奥…老天…救命…叫急救…
— Oh, I hope it doesn’t stain. - Stop fanning it, you fool。
-奥…别把我礼服熏黑了 —别踩了
- Get a bucket, get a bucket。 — I’m on my way, dear. Yes。 Oh, dear!
—去拿水…去拿水 -我这就去,亲爱的
Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.
除非他完全准备好了,否则这婚礼不能举行
Young man, learn your vows.
年轻人…学好…说结婚誓言
Well, he’s quite the catch, isn’t he?
呵…瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿
Oh, Victoria。
维克特
She must think I'm such a fool.This day couldn't get any worse。
她一定觉得我傻透了,今天真是糟糕透了
Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!
注意,注意!彩排搞砸了,范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟!
Fishy fianc?could be canned!
婚礼可能被取消!
Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!
艾弗格拉和范杜的婚礼彩排,被范杜家的儿子搞砸了
It really shouldn’t be all that difficult。
其实也没有什么难的
It’s just a few simple vows。
就是几句简单的誓约
With this hand, I will take your wine.
用这只手…我要你的妻子…
No.With this hand...。.。I will cup your.。.
用这只手…我要你的杯子…
Oh, goodness, no.
哦,又不对
With this...With this.。.With this candle, I will.。.I will.。.
用…用…用这支蜡烛,我将…将…
I will set your mother on fire.
都是我自己的错
Oh, it’s no use。
没用的
With this hand,I will lift your sorrows。
我将用我的手带你走出忧伤苦困
Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine。
你的杯子将永不干涸,因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉
Mrs. Everglot.
埃弗格拉夫人
You look ravishing this evening。
您今晚光艳照人
What's that, Mr. Everglot?Call you "Dad”? If you insist, sir。
您说什么,艾弗格拉先生?称呼您父亲?如果您坚持
With this candle,I will light your way in darkness.
我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this ring.。..。.I ask you to be mine.
现在我用这只戒指向你求婚,你愿意嫁给我吗?
I do。
我愿意
You may kiss the bride。
你可以亲吻你的新娘了
— A new arrival. - He must've fainted.
—新来的人 —他一定晕过去了
— Are you all right? - What.。? What happened?
—你还好吧? —发…发生什么事了?
By Jove, man。 Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.
小子,看来你免费得到个新娘
— Does he have a dead brother? - He’s still soft。
—他有个死掉的哥哥吗? —他的尸体还是软的
A toast, then.
干杯!
To the newlyweds.
祝福新婚夫妇
Newlyweds?
新婚夫妇?
In the woods,you said your vows so perfectly。
刚才在森林里,你说的结婚誓言…太完美了
I did?
我说了?
I did。
我真的说了!
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
快醒来!快醒来!快醒来!
Coming through, coming through。
借过……借过
My name is Paul, I am the head waiter。
我叫骨骨,是…侍者…哈哈
I will be creating your wedding feast。
我来安排你的婚礼喜筵
Wedding feast! I'm salivating。
婚礼喜筵,我要庆祝婚礼
Maggots.
是蛆蛆,呵呵
Keep away!
别靠近我
I’ve got a。。.I've got a dwarf.
我有…我有… 一个侏儒?
And I’m not afraid to use him.I want some questions. Now!
必要时,我可不怕他,我有一些疑问,现在就要问!
- Answers。 I think you mean "answers.” - Thank you, yes, answers。
-我想你说的是答案 —谢谢,是【答案】
I need answers。What’s going on here? Where am I?
我要答案,这里是怎么回事?我在什么地方?
Who are you?
你没事吧?
Well, that's kind of a long story.
呃…说来话长
What a story it is。
不凡的故事!
A tragic tale of romance, passion..。
悲剧的故事,浪漫的爱情,火辣的热情……
.。.and murder most foul。
还有最阴毒的谋杀
This is gonna be good。
真是精彩万分
Hit it, boys。
来吧,孩子们
Hey, give me a listenYou corpses of cheer
嗨~听我细细道来,你们这些快乐的僵尸
At least those of youWho still got an ear
你们如果还有耳朵,就听我讲述
I’ll tell you a story Make a skeleton cry
这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事
Of our own jubiliciouslyLovely Corpse Bride
是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘
Die, die, we all pass away
死吧!死吧!我们迟早会死
But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay
别皱眉,其实也没什么
You might try and hide And you might try and pray
你可以逃避,也可以祈祷
But we all end upThe remains of the day
但你终将成为一具尸骨
That's right。
没错
Well, our girl was a beautyKnown for miles around
我们的女孩儿以前是远近闻名的美人儿
When a mysterious strangerCame into town
某日一位陌生人来到镇上
He was plenty good—lookingBut down on his cash
他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋
And our poor little babyShe fell hard and fast
我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河
When her daddy said no She just couldn't cope
父亲却不答应,她无力反抗
So our lovers came upWith a plan to elope
所以这对恋人计划私奔
Die, die, we all pass away
死吧,死吧,我们迟早会死
But don’t wear a frownBecause it’s really okay
别皱眉,其实也没有什么
You might try and hide And you might try and pray
你可以逃避,也可以祈祷
But we all end up The remains of the day
但你终将成为一具尸骨
That's right.
没错
Okay。 Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up。
好的。哦,是的。来吧,孩子们,把它捡起来
Yeah。 Like it
。耶~喜欢吧
Okay, Chancy, take it.
乔西~该你了
Yeah.
耶
Yeah!
耶!
That’s nice。
是啊~是啊
So they conjured up a planTo meet late at night
所以他们计划深夜碰面
They told not a soulKept the whole thing tight
没告诉任何人,也没走漏风声
Now, her mother’s wedding dressFit like a glove
她穿上母亲的婚纱,如手套般合身
You don't need muchWhen you’re really in love
他说你不必带多少,women有爱情就够了
Except for a few thingsOr so I’m told
我是这么听说的
Like the family jewelsAnd a satchel of gold
只要家里的珠宝和一袋黄金
Then next to the graveyardBy the old oak tree
然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜
On a dark foggy nightAt a quarter to 3
2点45分来到墓园旁的老橡树下
She was ready to goBut where was he?
她准备好了要私奔,但是他在哪儿?
And then?
然后呢?
- She waited — And then?
她苦苦等待 –然后呢?
- There in the shadows, was it her man? - And then?
—出现了一个人影…是他吗? -然后呢?
— Her little heart beat so loud — And then?
—她的心头小鹿乱撞 –然后呢?
And then, baby, everything went black
然后她…眼前一黑
Now, when she opened her eyesShe was dead as dust
当她张开眼睛是,她的生命已灰飞烟灭
Her jewels were missingAnd her heart was bust
珠宝消失了踪影,她的心已破碎
So she mad
展开阅读全文