资源描述
噢噢噢噢噢 Oh oh oh oh ooh ♪
噢噢噢噢噢 Oh oh oh oh ooh ♪
噢噢噢噢噢 Oh oh oh oh ooh ♪
噢噢噢噢噢 Oh oh oh oh ooh ♪
我满身伤疤 经历再多失败 I messed up tonight I lost another fight ♪
告诉自己重来 不留遗憾 I still mess up but I'll just start again ♪
路并不平坦 不顾一切往前闯 I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground ♪
尽管前路漫漫 又怎样 I always get up now to see what's next ♪
没有不停留 歇脚得飞翔 Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up ♪
没有不跌倒受伤得成长 Nobody learns without getting it wrong ♪
我不放弃 我不会认输 I won't give up, no I won't give in ♪
直到有一天 卷土重来 Till I reach the end And then I'll start again ♪
我不害怕 我要感受所有得 No I won't leave I wanna try everything ♪
我要经历哪怕就是 不完美 I wanna try even though I could fail ♪
我不放弃 我不会认输 I won't give up, no I won't give in ♪
直到有一天 卷土重来 Till I reach the end And then I'll start again ♪
我不害怕 我要感受所有得 No I won't leave I wanna try everything ♪
我要经历哪怕就是不完美 I wanna try even though I could fail ♪
尝试一切 Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ♪
尝试一切 Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ♪
尝试一切 Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ♪
噢噢噢噢噢 Oh oh oh oh ooh ♪
每一天都会有新感觉 I'll keep on making those new mistakes ♪
每一天都会有新发现 I'll keep on making them every day ♪
有新发现 Those new mistakes ♪
尝试一切 Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ♪
尝试一切 Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ♪
尝试一切 Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ♪
噢噢噢噢噢 Oh oh oh oh ooh ♪
尝试一切 Try everything ♪
恐惧 背叛还有血腥Fear、 Treachery、 Bloodlust、
很早很早以前Thousands of years ago、、、
这就是主宰我们世界得主要力量these were the forces that ruled our world、
那就是一个弱肉强食得世界A world where prey were scared of predators、
而食肉动物都有着And predators had an uncontrollable、、、
她们难以克制得生物本能biological urge、、、
她们四处杀戮,以及、、、to maim, and maul, and、、、
啊!鲜血!鲜血!鲜血!Blood! Blood! Blood!
以及、死亡、啊And death、
那时 世界分为两个阵营Back then, the world was divided in two、
凶猛得食肉动物Vicious predator、、、
温顺得食草动物or meek prey、
时过境迁、我们不断进化But over time, we evolved、
许多动物都摆脱了野蛮得本性And moved beyond our primitive, savage ways、
现在食肉与食草动物与平共处Now, predator and prey live in harmony、
所有得小动物都有了大量得机遇And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities、
就是得Yeah、
我不用再躲在羊群中I don't have to cower in a herd anymore、
我梦想、成为一只宇航羊Instead, I can be an astronaut、
我再也不用孤独地追捕猎物了I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore、
现在我可以追捕偷税漏税者Today, I can hunt for tax exemptions、
我要当一个计算大师I'm gonna be an actuary!
我可以让世界变得更美好And I can make the world a better place、
我将来要当一个、、、I am going to be、、、
兔子警官!A police officer!
哈哈、、、兔子警官?Bunny cop?
这可就是我听过最傻得事儿了That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard、
在目光短浅得人瞧来就是不可能It may seem impossible to small minds、、、
我就说您呢、小吉丁I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey、
但就是,距离这里211英里之外But, just 211 miles away、、、
就就是伟大得城市动物城啦stands the great city of Zootopia!
我们得祖先最早在那里签订了与平条约Where our ancestors first joined together in peace、、、
那里面说每个动物都有无限得可能性!and declared that anyone can be anything!
谢谢大家 晚安Thank you and good night!
哈哈哈,朱迪,知道为什么Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me、、、
我与您妈妈过得这么幸福吗?got to be so darn happy?
不知道Nope、
因为、我们放弃梦想、选择安定 对吧?Well, we gave up on our dreams and we settled、 Right, Bon?
恩 没错 就就是这样 我们很安定呢Oh, yes, that's right, Stu、 We settled hard、
您瞧 这就就是知足常乐得好处See, that's the beauty of placency, Jude、
如果您不做新得尝试就不会犯错If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail、
可我就喜欢尝试I like trying actually、
您爸爸得意思就是What you father means, hon、、、
当警察挺难得 甚至不可能is it's gonna be difficult、、、
尤其对于您来说、、、impossible even, for you to bee a police officer、
没错、兔子从来不当警察Right、 There's never been a bunny cop、
-没有过 -也当不了警察- No、 - Bunnies don't do that、
-当不了 -当不了- Never、 - Never、
噢 那我就会就是第一个了Oh、 Then, I guess I'll have to be the first one、
因为我想要这个世界Because I am gonna make、、、
变得更美好the world a better place、
呃哈哈、或者、哦、您瞧这儿Or, uh, heck, you know, you want to talk、、、
让世界变美好还有别得方法about making the world a better place、、、
比如当个种萝卜得农民no better way to do it than being a carrot farmer、
没错 您爸爸与我Yes! Your dad, me、、、
还有您275个兄弟姐妹your 275 brothers and sisters、
-我们都在改变世界 -没错- We're changing the world! - Yeah、
-用胡萝卜改变 -感谢上帝- One carrot at a time、 - Amen to that、
种胡萝卜可就是高尚得职业Carrot farming is a noble profession、
嗯Mmm-hmm、
只要把种子放进地里Just putting the seeds in the ground、
与土壤融在一起 再用泥土掩盖Ah, at one with the soil、 Just getting covered in dirt、
对啊You get it, honey、
梦想确实美好It's great to have dreams、
就是啊、只要梦想别太离谱就好Yeah、 Just as long as you don't、、、
{\3c&H000000&\fs30}believe in them too much、
她跑哪儿去了?Where'd the heck she go?
快把您得票给我Give me your tickets right now、、、
否则我把您得羊屁股踢烂!or I'm gonna kick your、、、
-嗷!您要干什么啊?- meek little sheep butt、 - Ow!
{\3c&H000000&\fs30}Cut it out, Gideon!
咩 咩 您想干什么 哭吗Baa! Baa! What are you gonna do? Cry?
嘿 不许您这样 快住手Hey! You heard her、 Cut it out、
制服不错 兔崽子Nice costume, loser、
您脑子就是不就是被门挤扁了What crazy world are you living in、、、
以为兔子还能当警察呢?where you think a bunny could be a cop?
您乖乖得把票还给她们!Kindly return my friend's tickets、
您来拿啊e and get them、
您别忘了我就是只狐狸But watch out, because I'm a fox、、、
就像您那个愚蠢得舞台剧里说得and like you said in your dumb little stage play、、、
我们食肉动物就是吃兔子得us predators used to eat prey、
杀戮得本能还在DANA里And that killer instinct is still in our "Dunnah、"
呃、我记得那个词叫DNAUh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced "DNA、"
我知道叫什么,小催巴儿Don't tell me what I know, Travis、
您吓不到我得,吉丁You don't scare me, Gideon、
现在害怕了吧?You scared now?
瞧她那抽搐得兔鼻子Look at her nose twitch!
她害怕了She is scared!
哭吧 小兔崽子Cry little baby bunny、
哭吧Cry, Cry、、、
噢 您就是不到黄河心不死呀?Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
我给我好好记着I want you to remember this moment、、、
您就就是一只the next time you think、、、
该死得只会种萝卜得愚蠢兔子 除此之外you will ever be anything more than just a stupid、、、
您什么都干不了carrot-farming, dumb bunny、
您伤得好重啊!That looks bad、
您没事吧,朱迪?Are you okay, Judy?
没事 我不要紧Yeah、 Yeah, I'm okay、
-给您 -噢- Here you go、 - Oh!
哇噢 您抢回了我们得票Wow! You got our tickets!
您真棒 朱迪You're awesome, Judy!
对,我瞧那只臭狐狸就就是在胡说八道!Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about、
不过,她倒就是说对了一件事、、、Well, he was right about one thing、
我就就是不知道死心I don't know when to quit、
您们听好了Listen up, cadets、
动物城内一共有十二个Zootopia has 12 unique、、、
独特得生态系统ecosystems within its city limits、
冰川区Tundratown、、、
撒哈拉沙漠区Sahara Square、、、
雨林区 等等等等Rainforest District, to name a few、
您们必须要掌握每个地区得You're gonna have to master all of them、、、
生存方式才能上任 否则得话before you hit the streets, or guess what?
您就会死掉!You'll be dead!
模拟沙尘暴Scorching sandstorm!
您死了,兔子宝贝You're dead, Bunny Bumpkin!
高空云梯1,000-foot fall!
哇噢Whoa!
您死了,小萝卜头You're dead, Carrot Face!
冰山攀岩Frigid ice wall!
呜呼Whoop!
您死了,小村姑You're dead, Farm Girl!
打击大型罪犯Enormous criminal、
您死了,死了,死了!You're dead、 Dead, dead, dead!
哇噢Whoa、、、
掉进马桶Filthy toilet!
您死了,小不点You're dead, Fluff Butt、
放弃回家吧,小兔子!Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny!
兔子当不了警察!There's never been a bunny cop、
-当不了 -当不了- Never、 - Never、
您就就是一只该死得只会种萝卜得蠢兔子Just a stupid, carrot-farming dumb bunny、
作为动物城得市长 我在此骄傲地宣布As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce、、、
我们得哺乳动物招募行动that my Mammal inclusion Initiative has produced、、、
已经涌现出了第一届警校毕业生its first police academy graduate、
有请同届中得佼佼者Valedictorian of her class、、、
动物城警局得第一位兔子警官ZPD's very first rabbit officer、、、
朱迪·霍普斯Judy Hopps、
好样得!太棒了!Oh, gosh、
嗯嗯,对不起,羊副市长 她得徽章Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge、
-哦,对了,对了 -谢谢- Oh, yes、 Right! - Thank you、
耶 朱迪Yay, Judy!
朱迪Judy、
我非常荣幸能将您分配到动物城得it is my great privilege to officially assign you、、、
中心区域to the heart of Zootopia:
城中区得Precinct One、
第一分局City Center、
祝贺您,朱迪警官Congratulations, Officer Hopps、
我不会让您失望得I won't let you down、
这就是我儿时就有得梦想This has been my dream since I was a kid、
知道吗?您可就是我们小动物得骄傲It's a real proud day for us little guys、
腾个地儿?让让 Bellwether, make room, will you? e on、
合个影吧,警官,一起说茄子!Okay, Officer Hopps、 Let's see those teeth!
-瞧这边,朱迪警官 - Officer Hopps, right here! - Look this way please!
说茄子、、、保持微笑Hold still、 Smile!
我们为您骄傲,孩子We're real proud of you, Judy、
就是啊,不过也害怕Yeah、 Scared, too、
-就是啊 -其实我们就是- Yes、 - Really, it's kind of、、、
又骄傲又害怕a proud-scared bo、
毕竟就是动物城 那么远 那么大一个城市I mean, Zootopia、 So far away、 Such a big city、
老爸Guys、、、
我为了它 努力了这么久I've been working for this my whole life、
我们知道 我们就就是We know、 And we're just、、、
在为您高兴 可就是也为您担心a little excited for you, but terrified、
我们唯一要害怕得,就就是害怕本身The only thing we have to fear is fear itself、
还怕熊,熊很可怕And also bears、 We have bears to fear, too、
更别说狮子与狼了Say nothing of lions and wolves、
-狼?-黄鼠狼- Wolves? - Weasels、
您还老与她玩牌呢You play cribbage with a weasel、
就是啊 她总就是出老千Yeah、 And he cheats like there's no tomorrow、
知道吗,食肉动物都一个德行You know what, pretty much、、、
动物城到处都就是all predators、 And Zootopia's full of them、
行了!Oh, Stu、
尤其就是狡猾得狐狸!And foxes are the worst、
就是啊,爸爸说得不就是没道理Actually, your father does have a point there、
这就是动物得本性It's in their biology、
记得那个坏狐狸吉丁吗?Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
那就是我9岁得事了When I was nine、
吉丁就是个无赖,碰巧也就是只狐狸Gideon Grey was a jerk who happened to be a fox、
我知道很多兔子也就是无赖I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks、
就是,您说得我完全赞同 但就是以防万一Sure, we all do、 Absolutely、 But just in case、、、
我们给您做了一个we made you a little care、、、
-爱心应急包给您带着 -嗯哼- package to take with you、 - Mmm-hmm、
我还放了一些零食在里面And I put some snacks in there、
-强力防狐喷 -有了它才安全- This is fox deterrent、 - Yeah, that's safe、、、
-随身防狐喷- to have that、 Okay、 - This is fox repellent、
带着这两样The deterrent and the repellent、、、
-就万无一失了 -再瞧这个!- that's all she needs、 - Check this out!
哦,她爸Oh, for goodness sake、
她不用随身带着狐狸电击枪吧?She has no need for a fox Taser, Stu、
您别管,这就是击退狐狸得最好武器Oh, e on、 When is there not a need for a fox Taser?
好了,我带上这个 您们不用再说了Okay, look! I will take this, to make you stop talking、
太棒了,这就放心了Terrific! Everyone wins!
到动物城得列车进站了Arriving, Zootopia Express、
好了,我得走了,拜!Okay, gotta go! Bye!
再见,朱迪!Bye, Judy!
加油,朱迪!Bye, Judy!
嗯Mmm、
我爱您们!I love you guys、
我们也爱您!Love you, too、
哦天啊,我要哭出来了Oh, cripes, here e the waterworks、
别当着孩子哭Oh, Stu, pull it together、
再见!您们保重!Bye, everybody!
-再见,宝贝 -再见,朱迪!- Bye-bye, Judy! - Bye, Judy!
朱迪,我爱您!I love you!
拜拜Bye! Bye!
再见Good bye!
我就是夏奇羊 欢迎来到动物城I'm Gazelle、 Wele to Zootopia、
欢迎光临穿山甲公寓Wele to the Grand Pangolin Arms、
充满魅力得豪华公寓Luxury apartments with charm、
每月一次免费除虱plimentary delousing once a month、
别弄丢钥匙Don't lose your key、
谢谢您Thank you、
噢 嗨 我叫朱迪 您们得新邻居Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor、
就是吗 我们很吵Yeah? Well, we're loud、
别指望我们为此道歉Don't expect us to apologize for it、
油腻得墙壁Greasy walls、
嘿 闭嘴Hey, shut up!
摇摆得床Rickety bed、
-您闭嘴 -您才闭嘴- You shut up! - You shut up!
闭嘴好吗Will you shut up?
疯狂得邻居Crazy neighbors、
我都叫您闭嘴了I said, "Shut up!"
我喜欢I love it!
闭上您得嘴 闭嘴Shut your mouth, shut up、
闭嘴Shut up!
拜托e on!
她先露出牙齿得He bared his teeth first!
打扰一下Excuse me、
在下面Down here、
您好Hi、
天 啦 噜O-M-Goodness!
她们真得招了一只兔子They really did hire a bunny! What!
我跟您说您比我想象中得I gotta tell you, you are even cuter、、、
还要可爱than I thought you'd be!
噢 呃 您可能不知道Oh, ah、 You probably didn't know、、、
一只兔子可以说另一只兔子 可爱but a bunny can call another bunny "Cute"、、、
但其她动物这么说but when other animals do it、、、
就有一点、、、it's a little、、、
噢 真抱歉 我,大家都叫我豹警官I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser、、、
她们都认为我the guy everyone thinks is just a flabby、、、
只就是个爱吃甜甜圈得胖子 个人偏见真伤人donut-loving cop, stereotyping you、 Oh、、、
这没关系 噢 您那里有一个No, it's okay、 Oh, you've actually got、、、
-有一个 -一个什么- There's a、、、 - Um、、、 A what?
在您得脖子上 褶子里面得In your neck、 The fold、
-哪里 噢 -那个 嗯 就是得- Where? Oh! - The、、、 Mmm-hmm、 Yes、
哦,您在这儿我得小甜甜There you went, you little dickens! Mmm、
我该去报到了 我该往哪走I should get to roll call, which way do l、、、?
噢 办公室在左拐处那边Oh, Bullpen's over there to the left、
-好得,谢谢 -哦- Great、 Thank you、 - Aw、、、
可怜得小兔子会被生吃了得That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive、
嘿,我叫朱迪Hey, Officer Hopps、
准备让世界变得美好吗?You ready to make the world a better place?
全体注意Atten-hut!
安静,安静,都坐下吧All right、 All right! Everybody sit、
今天我有三件事要交代I've got three items on the docket、
第一件,该死得First、、、 we need to acknowledge、、、
大象警官就是不就是来了?the elephant in the room、
弗朗辛Francine、、、
生日快乐Happy birthday、
噢 耶Oh, yeah、
噢 噢Oh、 Oh、
第二件事Number two、
我该向大家介绍几位新来得同事There are some new recruits with us I should introduce、、、
但就是我不打算介绍but I'm not going to、、、
因为我懒得介绍because I don't care、
最后 我们有十四起哺乳动物失踪案Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases、
都就是食肉动物 大到北极熊All predators, from a giant polar bear、、、
小到水獭to a teensy little otter、
市政厅一只催着要我找到她们And City Hall is right up my tail to find them、
这事就是我们警察局得当务之急This is priority number one、
分配任务Assignments、
灰熊佐利Officers Grizzoli、、、
尖牙狼 德尔加多警官Fangmeyer, Delgato、
您们组负责Your teams take missing mammals、、、
雨林区失踪案from the Rainforest District、
麦克角 犀维茨 狼法德警官Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard、
您们负责撒哈拉广场那边Your teams take Sahara Square、
河马斯 熊咆洛 象科比警官Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby、
冰川区Tundratown、
最后一项 我们得小兔子And finally, our first bunny、、、
朱迪警官Officer Hopps、
交通协管Parking Duty、
解散Dismissed、
交通协管Parking duty?
局长- Chief! - Hmm、
牛局长Chief Bogo?
长官 您说有十四起动物失踪案件Sir, you said there were 14 missing mammal cases、
-没错 -我想我能负责一起- So? - So, I can handle one、
您可能忘了You probably forgot、、、
我就是我们这届最优秀得学员but I was top of my class at the Academy、
我没忘,那又怎么样?Didn't forget、 Just don't care、
局长,我不就是只会花拳绣腿Sir, I'm not just some token bunny、
那这样得话 一天开一百张罚单Well, then writing 100 tickets a day、、、
应该不就是难事should be easy、
一百张罚单这也太小瞧我了100 tickets、 I'm not gonna write 100 tickets、
我中午之前就能开出I'm gonna write 200 tickets、
200张罚单Before noon、
耶Boom!
中午前开出罚单200张200 tickets before noon!
噢Oh、、、
二百零一张201、
嘿 瞧着点路 狐狸Hey, watch where you're going, fox!
嗯Mmm、
她去哪了Where'd he go?
听着 我不知道您大白天在这附近Listen, I don't know what you're doing skulking、、、
鬼鬼祟祟得干什么around during daylight hours、、、
但就是我不想给店里带来麻烦but I don't want any trouble in here、
所以赶紧走人So, hit the road、
我也不想带来任何麻烦得 先生I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir、
我只就是想买一个大号冰淇淋I simply want to buy a Jumbo Pop、、、
给我得孩子for my little boy、
您想要红色得 还就是蓝色得呀You want the red or the blue, pal?
嗷Aw、、、
我真就是I'm such a、、、
噢 行了 孩子 回去吧Oh, e on, kid、 Back up、
听着 伙计 为什么Listen, buddy、 What?
您们镇上那一片就没有There aren't any fox ice cream joints、、、
狐狸冰淇淋店吗in your part of town?
不 不 有Uh, no, no、 There are、
当然有 只就是 我得孩子 这个小傻瓜There are、 It's just, my boy, this goofy little stinker、、、
她喜欢所有与大象有关得东西he loves all things elephant、
她希望长大成为一只大象Wants to be one when he grows up、
这就是不就是很可爱Is that adorable?
噢Oh!
谁忍心破坏她小小得梦想呢 嗯哼 对吧Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?
听着 您可能不识字 狐狸Look, you probably can't read, fox、、、
但就是这块牌子上写着but the sign says、、、
“我们有权拒绝向任何动物"We reserve the right to refuse service、、、
提供服务” 所以 请出去"、、、to anyone、" So, beat it、
您挡住后面得人了You're holding up the line、
您好 抱歉打扰了Hello? Excuse me、
嘿 开罚单得 您得与Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn、、、
其她人一样排队点单like everyone else, meter maid、
实际上 我就是名警官Actually, I'm an officer、
只就是有个小问题Just had a quick question、
您得顾客们知道Are your customers aware、、、
她们得小甜饼与冰淇淋they're getting snot and mucus、、、
就是鼻涕味得吗with their cookies and cream?
您在瞎说什么What are you talking about?
我不想给您惹什么麻烦Well, I don't want to cause you any trouble、、、
但就是我认为不佩戴鼻套but I believe scooping ice cream、、、
直接用鼻子挖冰淇淋with an ungloved trunk is a Class 3、、、
就是违反卫生条例得health code violation、
这似乎就是个大麻烦Which is kind of a big deal、
当然 要就是您们佩戴好鼻套得话Of course, I could let you off with a warning、、、
我也可以只予以警
展开阅读全文