资源描述
狮子王2经典台词 中英文对照
(唱)
1,Ingonyama nengw' enanmbala. 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地。
2,Night 夜晚.
3,And the spirit of life。 和生命之神。
4,—Calling –Oh,oh,iyo — 在呼唤着 — 哦,哦,吚哟
5,—Malmela –Oh,oh,iyo — 听 - 哦,哦,吚哟
6,Uhu khosi bo khokho We ndodana ye sizwe sonke 祖先的王位 啊,荣耀石的王子
7, Wait 等一等
8,There’s no mountain too great. 没有征服不了的高山。
9,-Hear the words and have faith –Oh,oh,iyo — 仔细聆听那些话语,坚定自己的信仰 — 哦,哦,吚哟
10,—Oh,oh –Oh,oh,iyo — 哦,哦 - 哦,哦,吚哟
11,-Have faith –Hela, hey mamela — 怀着信仰 — 嘿,听
12,Hela,hey mamela Hela, hey mamela,hela,hey mamela 嘿,听嘿,听嘿,听
13,-He lives in you –Hela, hey mamela —他与你同在 — 嘿,听
14,-He lives in me –Hela, hey mamela —他与我同在 — 嘿,听
15,—He watches over –Hela, hey mamela -他注视着 — 嘿,听
16,—Everything we see –Hela, hey mamela —我们听见的万物 - 嘿,听
17,-Into the watere –Hela, hey mamela - 他在水中 — 嘿,听
18,-Into the truth –Hela, hey mamela - 他在真理中 — 嘿,听
19,-In your reflection –Hela, hey mamela — 他就在你的倒影里 — 嘿,听
20,—He lives in you –Ingonyama nengw’enambala — 他与你同在 — 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地
21,–Ingonyama nengw'enambala — 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地
22,He lives in you 他与你同在
23,—Hey, oh, yeah –He lives in you — 嘿,哦,耶 —他与你同在
24,Hela, hey mamela 嘿,听
25,—He lives in me –Hela, hey mamela — 他与我同在 — 嘿,听
26,He watches over 他注视着
27,-Everything we see –Hela, hey mamela - 我们所见的万物 - 嘿,听
28,—Into the water –Hela, hey mamela — 他在水中 — 嘿,听
29,-Into the trees –Hela, hey mamela - 他在树中 — 嘿,听
30,In your reflection 他就在你的倒影里
31,He lives in you 他与你同在
32,Ingonyama nengw’enambala 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地
33,-Ingonyama nengw'enambala –He lives in you —一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地 —他与你同在
(对白)
34,丁满:An, Pumbaa, look at that little guy! 啊,彭彭!看看这小家伙!
35,A chip off the old block!真是他老爸的翻版
36,And ya gotta know who’s gonna raise him。 你也知道谁会来抚养他。
37,Pumbaa: —His parents? 丁满:–Okay, sure。 Get technical 彭彭:— 他父母?丁满:—对了,当然!现实一点吧
38,But who’s gonna teach him the really important stuff? 谁来教他真正重要的事情
39,Like how to belch. 象怎么打嗝
40,And dig for grubs? 和怎么觅食
41,I’m tellin’ya, buddy, it’s gonna be like old times 老伙伴,我跟你说,这就像以前一样
42,You, me, and the little guy。 你、我和这小子
43,—It is a girl。 –Girl。 — 是个女孩 —女孩
44,-Girl? Oy。 –Girl? Oh. - 女孩? 哦 — 女孩? 哦
换场景
45,Wow! 哇噢!
46,Whoa。 哇
47,Where do you think you’re going in such a hurry? 你这么匆忙是要去哪里啊?
48,Daddy! Let go。 爸!放开我啦
49,Well, I just want you to be careful. 嗯, 我只是希望你小心一点
50,Kiara, are you listening? Accidents can happen. 琪拉雅,你听进去没有?意外随时会发生
51,-You could easily get hurt –“Hurt, or stepped on, or even get lost.” — 你很容易受伤… — 受伤或跌倒,甚至会迷路
52,And remember 还有,记住…
53,-I want you to stay in sight of Pride Rock at all times. –“ at all times。” — 我要你待在荣耀石范围里,片刻不离 — 片刻不离
54,I know. “And if I see any strangers, don't talk to them。” 我知道,“如果我看到陌生人,别和他们说话
55,Come straight home。 “Okay, okay. Can I go now?" 马上回家来" 好,好,我能走了吗?
56,-Please? –Mm –hmm. — 拜托 — 嗯哼
57,-Very funny。 –Mind your father, Kiara. — 真爱耍宝 — 要听爸爸的话,琪拉雅
58,—Yes, Mom。 –And stay away from the outlands。 — 好的,妈妈 —离蛮荒之地远一点
59,Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing, murderous outsiders. 那里只有一群会暗箭伤人又可怕的荒原人.
60,Zazu’s right. You cant’s turn your back on them. 沙祖说得对 你绝对不能背对着他们
61,Really? How come? 真的?为什么?
62,Nevere mind。 Just run along now. 好了,你只管去玩吧
63,-But, Dad, I -You’ll understand someday. Go on. — 但是,爸爸,我… — 你将来就会了解的,去吧
64,Dad! 爸爸!
65,And stay on the path I’ve marked for you. 呆在我替你做过记号的路上
66,Simba. Who does she remind you of, hmm? 辛巴,她让你想起了谁,嗯?
67,Huh? What? Who? 呃?什么?谁?
68,She's just like you were when you were young. 她就跟你年轻的时候一模一样
69,Exactly! Do you realize the dangers we put ourselves in? 没有错!你知道这会给我们带来什么危险?
70,—Uh! –You mean the dangers you put us in. — 呃! - 你是说就像你以前一样吗?
71,Hmm. 嗯
72,She’ll be fine. 她会没事的
73,Hey, Timon! Pumbaa! Come here. 嘿,丁满,彭彭,过来
74,Good morning, mon capitaine! 早安,我的老大
75,I want you to keep a close watch on Kiara. 我要你们帮我多盯着琪拉雅一点
76,You know she's bound to run off。 你知道她很会乱跑的
77,Don’t worry, Simba, we’re on her like stink on a warthog. 放心,辛巴,我们会像疣猪的臭味一样紧跟着她
78,-Hey! –It’s a hard truth, Pumbaa, Live with it. — 嘿! — 这是事实嘛,彭彭,接收吧
79,Guys, I’m counting on you. 两位,我就靠你们了
80,Danger could be lurking behind every rock. 每个石头后面都有可能潜伏着危机
81,—Aha! –Hm! Hmm. — 啊!— 嗯!嗯!嗯!
(换场景)
82,Hey! Wait! Come back. 嘿,等等,回来啊
83,I just want to play. 我只是想玩啊
84,The mighty hunter 伟大的猎人…
85,has cornered her prey. 已经困住她的猎物了
86,Huh? 呃?
87,Whoa! Cool. 哇!好酷
88,The outlands。 是蛮荒之地耶
89,I wonder what’s out there. 不知道那里有什么?
90,Oh, don’t worry, Kiara。 Uncle Pumbaa’s comin'. 哦,别担心,琪拉雅,彭彭伯伯来了
91,Oh, no! Oh! Uh, uh 哦,不!哦!呃,呃…
92,Let's see. “Gee, Simba, the good news is we found your daughter. 我看看 “嗨,辛巴,好消息是我们找到你的女儿
93,The bad news is we dropped a warthog on her. 坏消息是有只疣猪压到她了
94,Is there a problem with that?" 你有什么意见没有?”
95,Kiara? Kiara? 琪拉雅,琪拉雅?
96,Pumbaa! Let me define “baby-sitting”. 彭彭,辛巴要你盯着她,不是压扁她
97,Sorry。 抱歉
98,Now, Princess Kiara, as Simba’s daughter. 现在,琪拉雅小公主,身为辛巴的女儿
99,you know better than to go off all alone. 你知道不该单独跑这么远的
100, —You could have been hurt。 –Bu –But — 你可能会受伤 — 但是…
101,Hurt? Oh, Simba would kill us! 受伤?哦,辛巴会杀了我们
102,-You didn’t slip a disk, did ya? –Bu –Bu — 你的背没伤到吧?— 但是…
103,—Catch a fever? Get a hangnail? –Aah! Timon — 发烧了吗?刺到指甲了? —啊!丁满…
104,—I had one once。 –Very painful. — 我曾刺到过 — 非常痛苦
105,Excruciating。 非常折磨人
106,Darling, with your complexion, you should stay out of the sun. 亲爱的,你那细嫩的肌肤,应该远离太阳
107,What? Do you wanna wrinkle? 怎么?你想增加皱纹?
108,Will somebody please just listen to me? 拜托你们听我说好不好?
109,I'm sorry. I wasn’t listening. Did you say something, Princess? 对不起,我没在听 公主, 你刚才说什么?
110,I'm not just a princess, you know. That’s only half of who I am. 我不只是一个公主, 你知道 那只是我身份的一部分
111,—Oh, uh, who’s the other half? –Oh, well, I, uh, um — 哦,呃,那另外一部分是什么? - 哦,这个,我,呃,嗯…
112,Well, while you’re figuring it out, 噢,趁你在想的时候
113,let’s eat! 来吃东西吧
114,Here we are! Grubs。 这里!虫子
115,The other white meat。 是白肉的一种
116,-And so high in protein。 –Eww! Gross! — 而且蛋白质丰富 — 唷!好恶心
117,No? How ‘bout you, big boy? 不要?你呢?猪大爷?
118,—Ah! Love grubs. –Not “like"。 — 啊!我爱虫子 — 不是“喜欢"
119,-Love! –Love! — 爱!- 爱!
120,Oh! You always do that. 哦!你总是这样子
121,You take a bite out of every one, and then put it back. It drives me crazy。 每次都是每只咬一口,然后又放回去,快把我逼疯了
122,But you can’t tell from the outside which are the real slimy ones。 但是从外表你没办法确定哪个是粘粘的
123,Slimy? Pumbaa, my corpulent compadre,粘粘的?彭彭,我的猪大爷
124,it’s the crunchy ones that make the meal. 是脆脆的虫子比较好吃
125,—Slimy。 –Crunchy. — 粘的 - 脆的
126,—Slimy! Slimy! Slimy! –Crunchy! Crunchy! Crunchy! — 粘的!粘的!粘的! —脆的!脆的!脆的!
127,—Slimy! Slimy! Less filling. –Crunchy! Crunchy! Tastes good. - 粘的!粘的!陷少 — 脆的!脆的!好吃
128,—Less filling. Less filling. –Tastes good. Tastes good. — 陷少,陷少 - 好吃,好吃
129,Who are you, pride lander? 你是谁?荣耀国的人?
130,—What are you doing? –My father says to never turn your back on an outsider。 — 你在干什么?—我爸爸说过,绝对不要背对着荒原人
131,-You always do what Daddy says? –No! — 你总是听你爸爸的话吗? — 才不
132,Bet ya do! Bet you’re Daddy’s little girl。 一定是,你一定是你爸爸的小宝贝
133,An outsider doesn't need anybody。 荒原人不需要任何人
134,I take care of myself. 我会照顾我自己
135,Really? 真的?
136,Cool! 好酷哦
137,Run! 快跑
138,This way! 往这边
139,That was a close one。 刚刚实在好险
140,Yeah。 是啊
141,Scoot! 快走!
142,-Whoa! –Hey, wh –what about me? — 哇!— 嘿,我怎么办?
143,I—I’ll distract him! Run! Whoops! 我会引开他,快跑啊! 哎呦!
144,Whoop Oh! 哎呦…哦!
145,Look out! 小心啊
146,Move it! 快跑
147,Whoa! 哇!
148,I did it! I didi it! 我成功了! 我成功了!
149,Ha! 哈!
150,Ho, man, did you see the size of those teeth? 老天哪!你看那牙齿有多大?
151,They were going, “Rr, rr, rr, rr, rr.” 他们那样 “吼,吼,吼,吼”
152,He just totally ale me up right there, 他差一点就吃到我了
153,and I jumped on his head, and I popped him so good! 而我跳到他头上,然后狠狠地打败他
154,We make such a good team! 我们真的合作无间
155,And you You were really brave. 而且你… 你真的好勇敢
156,Yeah? You were pretty brave too. 是吗?你也很勇敢
157,-My name’s Kovu. –I’m Kiara。 — 我叫做高孚 — 我是琪拉雅
158,Tag! You're it! 你跑我追!你跑啊!
159,Tag! You’re it! You’re it! 你跑我追!你跑啊!你跑啊!
160,Hello? You run, I tag. Get it? 喂?你跑,我追,懂吗?
161,What's the matter? Don’t you know how to play? 怎么了?你不知道怎么玩吗?
162,Oh。 哦
163,Ah. 啊!
164,—Zira。 –Simba。 — 吉娜 — 辛巴
165,- Nala。 –Zira。 — 娜娜 — 吉娜
166,Timon, Pumbaa. Great! Now that we all know each other. 丁满,彭彭,真好 既然我们互相认识了
167,—Get out of our pride lands! –Your pride lands? — 马上滚出我们的荣耀国 — 你们的荣耀国?
168,These lands belong to Scar. 这片土地属于刀疤
169,I banished you from the pride lands。 我从荣耀国把你驱逐出去了
170,Now, you and your young cub, get out! 现在,你和你的小狮子快滚吧
171,Oh, haven’t you met my son, Kovu? 哦,你还没见过我的儿子高孚吧?
172,He was hand-chosen by Scar to follow in his paw prints, 他是刀疤亲选的继承人
173,and become king. 也是未来的国外
174,Pfft! That's not a king. That’s a fuzzy maraca. 啐!他才不是国王,儿是一个毛头小子
175,Kovu was the last born 高孚出生在…
176,before you exiled us to the outlands, 是你把我们感到蛮荒之地前
177,where we have little food, less water. 在那儿的食物和水都比较少
178,You know the penalty for returning to the pride lands。 你知道回荣耀国的惩罚是什么?
179,But the child does not! 这孩子并不知道
180,However, if you need your pound of flesh, here. 但是,如果你急着要讨债的话,请便
181,Take him and get out. 带着他离开
182,We're finished here. 这件事结束了
183,—Oh! –Oh, no Simba. — 哦!— 哦,不,辛巴
184,We have barely begun. 我们才刚开始
185,Bye. 再见
186,Bye. 再见
(换场景)
187,Simba? 辛巴?
188,Kiara, what did you think you were doing? 琪拉雅,你以为你在干什么?
189,You could have been killed today。 你今天可能会送命的
190,But, Daddy, I-I didn’t mean to diso 但爸爸,我不是故意不听…
191,I’m telling you this because I love you. 我告诉你这些,是因为我爱你
192,-I don’t want to lose you。 –I know。 — 我并不想失去你 — 我知道
193,If something happened to you, I don’t know what I’d do。 如果你发生了什么事,我不知道我会怎样
194,One day, I won’t be here. 总有一天我会离开
195,and I need you to carry on in my place。 我需要你继承我的地位
196,— You are part of the great circle of -“Circle of life”. I know。 — 你是这个轮回里的一分子 — “生命轮回” , 我知道
197,Exactly. And you need to be careful。 没有错,而且你必须要小心
198,-As future queen –What if I don’t wanna be queen? — 身为未来的女王… — 如果我不想当女王呢?
199,It’s no fun。 那又不好玩
200,That’s like saying you don't wanna be a lion。 这就像你说你不想当狮子
201,It’s in your blood, as I am。 这是你的血统,我也一样
202,—We are part of each other. –Hmph。 - 因为我们是血脉相连 — 哼
203,Oof! 呜!
(唱)
204,As you go through life you'll see 当你经历人生
205,There is so much that we 你就会发现它有
206,Don't understand 多曲折
207,And the only thing we know 每个人都会有心愿
208,Is things don’t always go 但它不会轻易如你所想
209,The way we planned 但它不会轻易如你所想
210,But you’ll see every day 你放心别害怕
211,That we’ll never turn away 我们会在你身边
212,When it seems all your dreams come undone 当你无法实现你梦想
213,We will stand by your side 我们会陪伴你
214,Filled with hope and filled with pride 走过那灰暗时刻
215,We are more than we are 我们是一家人
216,—We are one –One - 不能忘 - 一家人
217,We are one 我们是一家人
218,If there's so much I must be 是否我能逃避它
219,Can I still just be me 我只想做我自己
220,The way I am 原来的我
221,Can I trust in my own heart 是否我已经被选择
222,Or am I just one part 是你们计划中的
223,Of some big plan 一部分
224,Even those who are gone 你放心别害怕
225,Are with us as we go on 先人会与你同在
226,Your journey has only begun 你只要勇往前冲
227,Tears of pain Tears of joy 有欢乐有痛苦
228,One thing nothing can destroy 有件事你最骄傲
229,Is our pride deep inside 我们是一家人
230,—We are one – One — 不能忘 — 一家人
231,We are one 我们是一家人
232,-We are one –We are one, you and I - 我们是一家人 — 我们是一家人
233,We are like the earth and sky 你我就像天和地
234,One family under the sun 彼此散发出光和热
235,All the wisdom to lead 先人会指引你
236,All the courage that you need 给你智慧和勇气
237,You will find when you see 我们是一家人
238,—We are one – One, one, one - 不能忘 — 一家人,— 一家人,— 一家人
(唱完)
239,As long as you live here。 只要你住在这里
240,It’s who you are。 你就是你
241,You'll understand someday。 你将来会了解的
(换场景)
242,Kovu, Kovu, Kovu。 Scar wasn’t even his father。 高孚,高孚,高孚 他根本不是刀疤的儿子
243,He just took him in。 他只是领养的
244,Oh, hey, Vitani, where’s the little termite Kovu 哦,嘿,维塔妮,那个小讨厌高孚呢…
245,”the Chosen One”? “被选上的那个”?
246,Nuka, where’s Kovu? 努卡,高孚呢?
247,Did you leave him out there on his own again? 你是不是又把他一个丢在外面了?
248,Hey! It's every lion for himself out here。 嘿!在这里大家都得自求多福
249,That little termite's gotta learn to be on his own. 那个小讨厌必须学会靠自己
250,Mother’s gonna be mad. She told you to watch him。 妈妈一定会生气,她叫你看好他的
251,Oh, who cares? I should been the Chosen One. 哦,管她呢,我应该被选上才对
252,I’m the oldest. I’m the strongest. I’m the smartest 我最大而且最强壮,也是最聪明的…
253,Oh, these termites! 哦,这些小臭虫
254,I could be a leader, if she’d just give me a chance。 只要她给我机会,我一定可以当个好领袖
255,Yeah, right. Why don’t you tell that to her? 是哦,没错 你为什么不自己去跟他说?
256,Yeah? Don’t think I won’t 是吗?别以为我不会说
257,Oh, yeah? Here’s your chance。 哦,真的?机会来了
258,What? Oh! Mother. Mother! Hi! 什么?哦,妈妈,妈妈!嗨!
259,Mother, I caught some field mice for your dinner。 妈妈,我替你抓了些野鼠当晚餐
260,I left ’em by the, um by the Okay. 我把它们放在,嗯,在… 算了
261,Hey, Kovu, 嘿,高孚
262,wanna fight? 想不想玩打架?
263,You were supposed to be watching him。 你应该要好好看着他的
264,I—It's not his fault. I went off on my own. 这不是他的错,是我自己跑走的
265,-What were you doing? –Nothing. — 你在干什么? — 没什么
266,-Who has made us outsiders? –Simba. 谁害我们成荒原人? — 辛巴
267,—Who killed Scar? –Simba! — 谁杀了刀疤? — 辛巴
268,What have I told you about them? 你难道忘了他们过去是怎么对待我们的?
269,I’m sorry, Mother. Oh, I she didn't seem so bad。 对不起,妈妈,哦,我… 她看起来没有那么坏
270,Oh, I-I—I-I I thought we could be 哦,我… 我以为我们能当…
271,Friends? You thought you'd get to the daughter, 朋友?你以为接近他女儿后
272,and Simba would welcome you with open arms? 辛巴就会展开双臂欢迎你?
273,What an idea. 什么好主意
274,What an Idea! 多好的主意啊
275,You brilliant child. I’m so proud of you 你这聪明的孩子,我真是以你为荣
276,You have the same conniving mind 你跟刀疤一样会想办法…
277,that made Scar so powerful 运用脑袋去夺得权势
278,Ugh。 Yuch。 唷,好
279,Bah. “Chosen One”. 哼,“选上的”
280,I now see the path 我已经看出…
281,to our glorious return 应该如何夺回…
282,to power! 权势的办法了
283,—But I don’t want -Hush! — 可是我不想… — 安静
284,Hush, my little one。 安静,我的小宝贝
285,You must be exhausted。 你一定精疲力竭了
(唱)
286,Sleep, my little Kovu 睡吧,我的小高孚
287,Let your dreams take wing 让美梦成真
288,One day when you’re big and strong 当你长得又强又壮
289,You will be a king 你将会称王
290,-Good night. –Good night, my little prince。 — 晚安 — 晚安,我的小宝贝
291,Tomorrow your training intensifies. 明天就要加强你的训练了
292,I’ve been exiled, persecuted 我被流放也被迫害
293,Left alone with no defense 毫无能力被遗弃
294,When I think of what that brute did 当我想起那些侮辱
295,I get a little tense 内心充满焦躁
296,But I dream a dream so pretty 但我有个美丽梦想
297,That I don’t feel so depressed 让我不会再沮丧
298,’Cause it soothes my inner kitty 它会抚平我的怨气
299,And it helps me get some rest 燃起我心中希望
300,The sound of Simba’s dying gasp 眼看那辛巴在挣扎
301,His daughter squealing in my grasp 他女儿害怕在尖叫
302,His lioness’s mournful cry 听那小狮子她在哭喊
303,That’s my lullaby 声音多美妙
304,Now the past I've tried forgetting 我也尝试忘记一切
305,And my foes I could forgive 让悲伤离我远去
306,Trouble is I know it’s petty 只可惜… 我心眼很小
307,But I hate to let them live 这仇我不能不报
308,So you found yourself somebody 所以你会发现
309,Who'll chase Simba up a tree 有人要取辛巴这条命
310,Oh, the battle may be bloody 哦,这场杀戮也许残酷
311,But that kind of works for me 但它是为我而做
312,The melody of angry growls 听愤怒的旋律咆哮
313,A counterpoint of painful howls 看痛苦之歌在低嚎
314,A symphony of death Oh, my 这交响曲在我脑海
315,That’s my lullaby 声音多美妙
316,Scar is gone But Zira's st
展开阅读全文