资源描述
1.打算去旅行
King: How about we taking a tour to Hawaii? I havea 2-wooks' vacation.
金:咱们去夏威夷旅行怎么样呢?我有两个星期的假期。
Jenny:That sounds fantabulous.I have dreamed of going there for months.
珍妮:听起来非常不错。我想着去那里已经很久了。
King:Me,too.Why don't we get ready now?
金:我也是,我们现在去怎么样?
Jenny: Sure. I don't want to waste even a minuts.
珍妮:当然好啊,我连一分钟都不想浪费。
Notes:
Hawaii n.夏威夷
fantabulous adj.出色的,美妙的
2.购买旅行支票
Traveler: Excuseme.I would like to purchase somede travelars' checks.
游客:打扰了,我想买一些旅行支票。
Officer: Sure. How much do you want?
办公人员:没问题,您想要多少?
Traveler: $5000 and I want thom all in fifties.
游客:5000美元,全都是面值50的。
Officer: OK,here you are.Please sign your name here.
办公人员:给您,请在这里签名。
Traveler:Thank you.
游客:谢谢。
Notes:
purchase v.交换,兑奂
3.兑现旅行支票
Officer: May I help you?
办公人员:我可以帮您吗?
Traveler: Yes.I wrould like to cash my travelers' check.Hore you are.
游客:是的,我想要兑换旅游支票,给你支票。
Officer: Sure.How do you like your money?
办公人员:好的,要什么面值的现金呢?
Traveler: In tens and twenties,please.
游客:请给我10美元和20美元的。
Officer: No problem.Here you are.
办公人员:没问题,给您。
Traveler: Thacrks a lot.
游客:多谢了。
4.关于旅行支票
King:I hato carrying so much cash with me.
金:我讨厌随身携带大量现金。
Jonny:Don't you have a credit card?
珍妮:你用信用卡吗?
King:I have one but n can only be used in my country.
金:我有一张,但是只能在我的国家用这张信用卡。
Jenny: Why don't you changa the cash to traveler's checks? It's much more convenient and safar.When you are abroad.you can cash them.
珍妮:为什么你不把现金换成旅行支票呢?那样会很安全而且很方便,当你在外国的时候,可以兑现支票。
King: Well,that's great.
金:好主意。
Notes:
credit card 信用卡
5.商量去什么地方
King: Where shall we go on vocation this summer?
金:我们这个暑假去哪里度假呢?
Jenny: Well.that depends.Tell me where you want to go?
珍妮:看情况吧。告诉我你想去哪里?
King: Venice. I have great interests in the boats.
金:威尼斯,我喜欢坐船。
Jenny: That's interesting to travel by boat to see the whole city that is betwaen the sea and sky.But personally I like Greek better.
珍妮:坐在船上欣赏着这座海天相接的城市的确是件有趣的事情。就个人而言,我更喜欢希腊。
King: I like the city too. It's quite famous for its culture.
金:我也喜欢这座城市,它因为其文化而闻名。
Notes:
vocation n.假期
Venice n.威尼斯,意大利城市
between the sea and sky 海天相接
6.进行徒步旅行
King: The summer vocation is coming.Have you any plans?
金:暑假快到了,你有什么打算?
Jenny: I haven't made up my mind.Maybe I will go to the US.What about you?
珍妮:不太清楚。我有可能去美国,你呢?
King: I am going on a hiking trip.It's good exercise as well as fun.
金:我可能来个徒步旅行,那是个很好的锻炼方式,同时也很有趣。
Jenny: I think so.
珍妮:我也那么认为。
King: So why not come and join us?Lee will come as well.
金:那么你为什么不和我们一起呢?李也要去的。
Jenny: That's great. I will go hiking with you.
珍妮:太棒了,我和你们一起去。
Notes:
make up one's mind 拿定主意
hiking n.徒步旅行
join v.加入
7.水上旅游
King: How do you like you trip?
金:你想要个什么类型的旅行呢?
Jenny: I have no idea.Maybe I want to take a boat down the river.
珍妮:我不知道,可能我希望乘船顺流而下吧。
King: That's interesting.I will go with you.
金:非常有意思。我要和你一起去。
Jenny: Won't it be dangerous?
珍妮:那样不危险吗?
King: Don't worry.there are so many people.We will join the touring party.
金:别担心,有很多人的。我们和旅行团一起去。
Jenny: That's bettar.
珍妮:那就好多了。
Notes:
trip n.旅行,尤其指短途旅行
8.乘巡游
Jenny: Do you have cruise tours?
玲妮:有巡游项目吗?
Officer: Yes.Sir.We have the all-inclusive luxury cruise.Maybe you would like to look at the itinerary.
办公人员:有,我们有全包的豪华巡游,或许您想看看旅行手册。
Jenny: Suto.That's really amazing.However I don't have so much time.Do you have a full day cruise?
珍妮:当然,真是太好了。可是我没有太多的时间,你们有单日往返的巡游吗?
Officer: Yes.what about this one?
办公人员:有的,这个怎么样?
Notes:
cruise n.巡航,漫游
all-indusive adj.全包的,包括一切的
luxury adj.豪华的
amazing adj.令人惊异的
9.询问轮船多久靠岸
King: lt's beautiful here.
金:这里很优美。
Jonny: Yes. I feel refreshed.
珍妮:是的,我感觉神清气爽。
King: How long will we dock?
金:我们还有多久靠岸?
Jonny: In half an hour.The surface of the lake is calm.
珍妮:半个小时后,潮面很平静。
King: Yes.we come at the nght time.
金:是的,我们来的正是时候。
Notes:
refresh v.恢复精神
dock v.靠岸
calm adj.平静的
10.在旅行社
Desk clerk: Good moming.may I help you?
接待员:早上好,我可以帮您吗?
Traveler: We'd like to take a tour to Florence.
游客:我们要去佛罗伦萨。
Desk clerk: That's a beautiful city.Whon do you want to go there?
接待员:那是个非常漂亮的城市,你们什么时候去?
Traveler: We have got a 2 weeks' vocation and we plan to leave on Thursday.
游客:我们有两周的假期,打算周四就去。
Desk clerk: Then please have a look at the table.there are so many plans.
接待员:那就请过来看看这张表吧,这里有很多的方案可供选择。
11.询问是否有仝包旅行
Desk clerk:Is there anything I can do for you?
接待员:我能帮您做些什么吗?
Traveler:I would like to go to Europe for a visit? Can you recommend me an interesting city?
游客:我想去欧洲旅行,你能给我介绍个有趣的城市吗?
Desk derk: Why not go to Paris? It's famous for Arch of Triumph.Eiffel,versailles and place de la Concorde.
接待员:为什么不去巴黎呢?它因凯旋门、艾菲尔铁塔、凡尔赛宫和协和广场而闻名。
Traveler: Do you have a package tour to Paris?
游客:有全包旅行吗?
Desk clerk: Of course.we have.
接待员:当然有。
Notes:
Arch ofTriumph 凯旋门
Ertfel n.艾菲尔铁塔
Versailles n.凡尔赛宫
de la Concorde 协和广场
a package tour 全包旅行
12.询问全包旅行的费用
Traveler: Do you have a package tour to Hollywood?.
游客:有去好莱坞的全包旅行吗?
Desk derk: Yes.here is the table,which plans do you like best?
接待员:有,这张是关于旅行的表格,您对哪个最感兴趣?
Traveler: The seven-days trip shall be fne.How much is this tour?
游客:7日游挺不错的,多少钱呢?
Desk clerk: $300.
接待员:300美元。
Traveler: We will take the trip.Could you give us a pamphlet?
游客:我们就准备进行这趟旅行了。能给我们一份旅行介绍吗?
Desk clerk: Here you are.
接待员:给您。
Notes:
HolIywood n.好莱坞,美国城市
pamphlet n.册子
13.询问是否需要预约
Traveler: Do you have a foreign tour?
游客:有没有出国游?
Desk clork: Yes,where do you want to go?
接待员:有,您想去哪里?
Traveler: Sydney.
游客:悉尼。
Desk clerk: Would you please look at the five routes?
接待员:看看这五条线路吧,
Traveler: Well,the route 5 is really charming.Must I make a reservation?
游客:嗯,线路5很有吸引力,我必须预订吗?
Desk clerk: Yes.right now it's the busy season.
接待员:是的,现在是旅游旺季。
Notes:
foreign adj.外国的
Sydney n.悉尼
14.索要旅游指南
Desk dork: Is there anything I can do tor you?
接待员:我能帮您什么吗?
Traveier: Yes.we would like to take a tour to L.A.
游客:是的,我们想去洛杉矶旅行。
Desk derk: Well.that's really a big city.How long do your vocations last?
接待员:噢,那是个很大的城市,你有多长时间的假期?
Traveler: 2 week.Can I have a brochure of the sightseeing tours?
游客:两个星期,能给我本观光手册吗?
Desk derk: Here you akre.Take your time.
接待员:给您,慢慢看。
Notes:
L.A.=Los Angeles 洛杉矶
a brochure of the sightseeing tours 观光手册
15.询问最佳浏览线路
Desk derk: Welcome to Youth Travel Agency.ls there anything I can do for you?
接待员:欢迎来到青年旅行社,需要什么帮助吗?
Traveler: We'd like to look around the town.Can you tell me the best sightseeing route to take?
游客:我们想在镇上转转,你能告诉我最好的观光线路吗?
Desk derk: Why not come here and have a look at the guidebook?
接待员:为什么不看看旅行手册呢?
Traveler:I tinnk this route is quite intoresting.How long does the tour lat?
游客:我觉得这很有趣,这趟旅行要多久?
Desk clerk: Let me see.lt's a one day tour.
接待员:我看看,是一日游。
Notes:
sightseeing n.观光,游览
guidebook n.旅行指南
16.请求推荐旅游线路
Desk derk: May I help you?
接待员:我可以帮您吗?
Traveler: Yes.I am going to have a summer vocation.Would you reoommend some scenic spots to see?
游客:是的,我想去度假,你可以给我推荐一些自然风景区吗?
Desk derk: Which place are you most intorosted in?
接待员:您对什么地方感兴趣?
Traveler: Maybe Europe.
游客:或许是欧洲。
Desk clerk: Well,I strongly suggest you going to London.It's really charming.
接待员:我强烈建议您去伦敦,那里非常吸引人。
Traveler: Let me have a look at the pamphlet.
游客:让我看看旅行手册。
Notes:
charming adj.迷人的
soenic spots 风景区
17.询问当地景点
Desk derk: May l help you?
接待员:我可以帮您吗?
Traveler: Yes.I would like to go to New York for my Christmas vocation.
游客:是的,我想去纽约过圣诞节。
Desk derk: How long do you have?
接待员:您想去玩多久?
Traveler: I week.Would you recommend me scenic spots to see there?
游客:一个星期,能给我介绍些风景区吗?
Desk clerk: New York is really of place of interest,such as Times Square.Broadway,WaIl street and Ground Zero and Statue of Liberty.
接待员:纽约是个非常漂亮的地方,比如时代广场、百老汇、华尔街,爆心投影点还有自由女神像。
Traveler:That's fantastic.
游客:太好了。
Notes:
Times Square 时代广场
Broadway n.百老汇
Wall Street 华尔街
Ground Zero 爆心投影点
Statue of Libery 自由女神像
18.询问发团时间
Desk clerk: Which route are you interested in?
接待员:您对哪个旅游路线感兴趣?
Traveler:I think the four days' tour from New York to Atlantic City will be fine.
游客:我认为纽约到亚特兰大的四日游比较好。
Desk cjerk: That's a good choice.
接待员:好主意。
Traveler: What is the depart date?
游客:什么时候发团?
Desk clerk: We have parties every Saturday trom June to October.
接待员:六月到十月的每个星期六我们都会发团的。
Notes:
route n.线路
Atlantic City 亚特兰大
19.询问是否打折
Travoler: We'II take the route No.10.
游客:我们选择第10号旅游路线。
Desk clerk: Fine.How many people are there in your party?
接待员:好的,这次旅游有多少人?
Traveler: Just two.How much does the trip cost?
游客:就两个人,多少钱?
Desk derk: $200 for double.
接待员:2个人200美元。
Traveler: Is there any chanoe of a lower price?
游客:能不能便宜点的?
Desk derk: I am afraid not.Right now it's the tour season.
接待员:恐怕不行,现在是旅游旺季。
20.打折
Traveler: What are the attractions of that city?
游客:那城市有什么吸引人的地方吗?
Desk clerk: It's famous for beautiful countryside with dean air.
接待员:它因美丽的乡村景色和清新的空气而出名。
Traveler: Oh.that's what I am looking for.Do you have a reduction for 6 persons?
游客:噢,我正想去呢,六个人打折吗?
Delsk clerk: Yes,sir.We offer a 10% for groupts more than 5.
接待员:嗯,打折,五个人以上都打九折。
Notes:
attraction adj.吸引力
21.淡季旅游
Traveler: Have you any tour route to Budapest?
游客:有去布达佩斯的线路吗?
Desk clerk: Yes.I have,sir.How long are you going on vocation?
接待员:有的,先生。您有多长时间的假期?
Traveler: About 2 weeks.
游客:大概两周。
Desk clerk: I recommend you this route.We call it golden routs for the sightseeing spots.
接待员:我建议您走这条线路。我们称之为游览的黄金线路。
Traveler: Well,will you offer me any reduction since it's a out-of-eason tour?
游客:嗯,由于现在是旅游淡季,你们能不能给我打折呢?
Desk clerk: Of course.we Will,sir.
接待员:当然可以,先生。
Notes:
Budapest n.布达佩斯,匈牙利首都
22.询问旅行所涵盖的景点
Traveler: What places does the tour induded?
游客:这次旅游我们要去些什么地方?
Desk clerk: You will visit the Hyde Park,Poot's Corner,Tower of London,Fleet Street and Tower Bridge.
接待员:您将会参观海德公园、诗人角、伦敦塔、舰队街和塔桥。
Traveler: So many places I have been looking forward to.We will take part in the group.
游客:我一直以来就希望可以去这些地方,我们将加入这次旅游团。
Desk clerk:I think you will enjoy your joumey.
接待员:我想你们会玩得很开心的。
Notes:
Hyde Park 海德公园
Poet's Comer 诗人角
Tower of London 伦敦塔
Fleet Street 舰队街
Tower Bridge 塔桥
23.询问着装
Desk clerk: Is there anything I can do for you?
接待员:我能为您做些什么呢?
Traveler: I want to have a trip to Sydney.
游客:我想去悉尼旅游。
Desk clerk: Sure.How long is your vacation?
接待员:好的,您的假期有多长时间?
Traveler:3 weeks。
游客:三个星期。
Desk clerk: Well.how do you like this one?You will stay there for 17 days.
接待员:您觉得这条线路怎么样?您将在那里待17天。
Traveler: lt's good.By the way,what kind of clothes do I have to bring with me?
游客:不错。顺便说一下,我需要带些什么东西?
Desk clerk: lt's summer in Sydney so you have to bring your summer wear.
接待员:悉尼现在是夏天,所以您只需要带上夏装就可以了。
Notes:
summer wear夏装
24.询问是否包含保险
Desk clerk: Is there anything I can do for you?
接待员:我能为您做些什么吗?
Traveier: l'm interestod in taking a tour to Sydney.
游客:我对去悉尼的旅行线路非常感兴趣。
Desk derk: Well.we have a package tour there.
接待员:我们有全包旅游。
Traveler: How much does it cost?
游客:多少钱呢?
Desk derk: $600.
接待员:600美元。
Traveler: Does that include the insurance?
游客:包括保险费吗?
Desk derk: Of course.
接待员:当然。
25.观光巴士
Traveler: Can you tell me the best way to see the city?
游客:能告诉我参观这座城市最好的方式吗?
Stranger: Sure,I advise the sightseeing buses.
陌生人:我认为你坐巴士观光最佳。
Traveler: Travel by the buses?That sounds interesting.
游客:坐巴士观光7听起来很有趣。
Stranger: Yes of course.You can see the whole city on the bus.lt's cheap as well as efficient.
陌生人:是的,你在车上可以看到整座城市,便宜而高效。
Traveler: Oh.there comes the bus.
游客:瞧,巴士来了。
Notes:
efficient adj.高效的
26.询问是否有巴士观光游
Traveler: Is there a bus tour?
游客:这里有巴士观光旅游吗?
Desk clerk: Yes,of course.We have day tour and night tour.Which one are you more interested in?
接待员:有的,我们有巴士日景观光和夜景观光,您对哪个感兴趣?
Traveler: I'd prefer the night tour.
游客:夜景观光感觉更好。
Desk clerk: You are smart.The city is really charming at night.
接待员:您真聪明,这座城市的夜晚太迷人了。
Notes:
smart adj.聪明的
charming adj.吸引人的
27.询问旅行方式
Traveler:We have one day to visit the big city,can you give ussome advice?
游客:我们只有一天来游玩这座大城市,你能给我们一些建议吗?
Desk clerk: Yes,you can take a limo,a tour bus or just walk.
接待员:没问题的,你们可以乘坐豪华轿车,坐巴士游玩或者步行。
Traveler: I don't think we can visit the city in one day just by walking.How much does the limo cost?
游客:我认为我们无法在一天内走完这座城市,乘坐豪华轿车游玩多少钱?
Desk clerk: $50 a day.
接待员:50美元一天。
Notes:
limo n.豪华轿车
28.夜晚巴士游
Traveler: Have you any evening bus tour?
游客:这儿有夜晚巴士游吗?
Desk derk: Yes.we have.The city is famous for its beautifule evening scanery.
接待员:是的,我们这有的。这城市是以漂亮的夜景而出名的。
Traveler: I have heard of that before.When shall we start?
游客:我很早就听说了,我们什么时候出发?
Desk cierk: It starts at 7:00 and lasts 3 hours.
接待员:7点出发,旅行持续3个小时。
Notes:
scenery n.风景
29.询问观光巴士时间
Desk clerk: What can I do for you.miss?
接待员:小姐,我能为您做点什么吗?
Traveler: Have you a tour bus? I have one day left I think the best way is to take a bus tour.
游客:有巴士旅游吗7我只剩一天游玩的时间了,我觉得最好的方式就是去坐巴士了。
Desk clerk: That's right.The bus tour is really efficient and cheap.
接待员:好的,巴士旅游是很便捷而且很便宜的。
Traveler: What time the next bus leave?
游客:下一班巴士什么时候发车?
Desk clerk: 9:OO.Don't worry.miss,we have buses every 15 minutes.
接待员:9点,不用担心,小姐。我们巴士每15分钟发一次车。
30.询问观光持续时间
Traveler: I want to take part in the bus tour.When does the bus leave?
游客:我想乘坐巴士旅游,什么时候发车?
Driver: Let me see,in 5 minuets.
司机:让我看下,5分钟之后。
Traveler: That's fine. I don't have much time to waste.
游客:太好了,我没有多少时间可以浪费了。
Driver: Don't worry.The bus tour is really worth while.You can enjoy the whole crty in a single day.
司机:别担心,这巴士是相当值的,你可以在一天内游遍整座城市。
Traveler: How long does the tour last?
游客:旅行持续多长时间?
Drrver: It lasts 4 hours from 10:00 t0 14:00.
司机:持续4个小时,上午10点到下午2点。
Notes:
waste让浪费
single adj.单一的
31.巴士是否可以接送旅客
Traveler: I want to join in the bus tour.
游客:我想加入巴士旅游。
Desk clerk: Yes,sir.
接待员:好的,先生。
Traveler: Will the bus pick up the tounsts from hotels?
游客:巴士可以到旅馆接游客吗?
Desk clerk: Of course.You don't have to come here and we will drop you off at your hotel.
接待员:当然可以,您不必到这里来的,而且我们会把您送回旅馆。
Traveler: Woo,that's quite convenient.
游客:哇,太方便啦。
Notes:
pick up 接
drop off 下车
32.加入旅馆的旅行团
Desk clerk: May I help you?
接待员:我可以帮您吗?
TraveIer: Yes,l am wondering if I can join the sightseeing tour in your hotel.
游客:是的,我在想我是否可以加入旅馆的旅行团。
Desk clerk: Of course.How many people are there in your party?
接待员:当然可以,有多少人?
Traveler:4 persons altogether.
游客:一共四个人。
Desk cletk: OK, I will arrange it for you.
接待员:好的,我会为您安排的。
Traveler: Thank you.Put the charge on my bills, please.
游客:谢谢,请把钱记到我的账单上。
Notes:
arrange v.安排
33.催促司机开始行程
Traveler: Excuse me.driver,you have kept us waiting for 15 minutes.Can't we start the tour right now?
游客:请问,司机,我们已经等了15分钟了,难道现在还不能发车吗?
Driver: I am sorry,sir,there are still 5 minutes remaining…OK,it'S time.We will take a roll call before Starting the fantasy sightseeing.
司机:抱歉,先生,还要再等5分钟……好了,到时间了,我们点一下名就可以开始观光了。
Traveler:Finally.How long does the tour last?
游客:终于开始了。旅行多长时间呢?
Driver: For about 3 hours.Enjoy your trip.
司机:大约3个小时,祝您玩得愉快。
Notes:
roll call 点名
fantasy adj.奇幻的
34.询问最热闹的街区
Traveler: Excuse me.can you do me a favor?
游客:打扰一下,你能帮我个忙吗?
Stranger: Sure.
陌生人:当然可以。
Traveler: Where's the buslest street of this city?l am a stranger here.
游客:这地方最热闹的街区是哪里?我对这地方很陌生的。
Stranger: You mean the saventh seven? It's
展开阅读全文