资源描述
房地产开发
real estate development
exploitation of real estate
房地产工程
real estate projects.
房地产公司 real estate agency;
房地产经纪人 real estate agent; realtor;
房地产市场 real estate market;
房地产税 real estate tax; housing and land tax; house property tax; house duty;
房地产业务 real estate business;
房地产帐户 lot and building account
房地产评估 Real Estate Appraisal; Real Estate A raisal; Real Epig Appraisal; Property Valuation;
房地产投资 real estate investment; investment in real estate; property investment; investment property;
房地产英语 大家共享
English for Real Estate房地产英语
After China’ entry into WTO, foreign estate trade expands rapidly with large sum of dollars often involved, thus a good command of estate English in conformity with international practice becomes more essential, especially to a outstanding real estate agent. 入世以后,跨国房地产交易越来越多,涉外交易动辄千百万;地道、准确、符合国际惯例的房地产英语无疑是促成交易、避免误解的必备条件,特别是对于一个出色的房地产代理商来说,其重要性就更为突出。
Catalogue for Real Estate English房地产英语目录
Chapter 1. Residential Flat住宅物业
² Residential Flat for Sale 出售住宅物业
² Residential Property for Purchase购买住宅物业
² Sample of Tenancy Agreement 租赁协议样本
² Visiting the Flat for Sale视察出售物业
² Residential Property for Lease租赁出售物业
² Sample of Shop house Unit Lease Contract 商店摊位租赁合同样本
² Visiting the Flat for Lease视察出租住宅
Chapter 2. Property Under Construction楼花
² Visiting Show Flat参观示范单位
² Residential Property Under Construction for Sale出售楼花单位
Chapter 3. Office Property办公室物业
² Office Unit for Lease出租办公室物业
² Receipt收据
² Selling Office Property出售办公室物业
² Commercial building for Lease出租商业大厦
² Advertisements for Real Estate房地产广告
Chapter 4. English vocabulary for Real Estate房地产英语词汇
Chapter 1. Residential Flat住宅物业
1. Residential Flat For Sale 出售住宅物业
Scene: ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo Shing Branch场景: ABC 地产代理公司太古城分行
A: Agent - James Wilson物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
B: Client - Mr Johnson客户约翰逊先生
A: Good morning,Sir. Have a seat please.先生,早晨好,请坐。
B: I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have an apartment to sell.我想知道现时住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
A: Sure, here is my business card. I’m James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. In recent months,the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price for residential property is rising almost twenty percent.没问题,这是我的名片,我叫詹姆士.威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况,最近数月住宅物业需求甚殷,住宅物业的价格上升了差不多两成。
B: Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.真的?由于我必须于数月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
A: Don’t worry,Sir. I think it’s a seller’s market now. Let me get down some information about your apartment first. What is your property’s address?先生,不用担心,我相信对卖家而言这是很好的时机。让我先记录一些关于你的住宅的资料,请问你的房子在哪里?
B: Flat C, 15/F,Tong House,Tai Koo Shing.在太古城唐厦十五楼 C 室。
A: What is the square area of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?你的单位面积有多大?有多少间睡房和客厅?
B: Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There’s one living room, one dining room, one master room and two bedrooms.
建筑面积约九百平方英尺,有一个客厅、一个饭厅、一间主人套房和两间睡房。
A: How is your property orientation and view? 你的房子的座向及观景怎样?
B: It is on the south with a hillside view. 它是向南而面对山景的。
A: The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot, but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港元,不过要视单位的内部间格及装修而定。
B: I would like to mark four point five million Hong Kong dollars.我希望订价为港币四百五十万元。
A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
B: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 2134567.我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,而公司电话号码是21234567。
A: Thank you, Mr Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property become available?谢谢你,约翰逊先生。请问你的单位何时可以交付?
B: In about one month.约一个月之后。
A: Also, Mr Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司会向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B: No problem.没有问题。
A: Thank you very much. I will introduce your property to our clients. When they want to see your property, I will give you a call.非常感谢,我会把你的物业介绍给我公司的客户,如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
B: Thank you.谢谢。
2. Residential Property for Purchase购买住宅物业
Scene: ABC Properties Company, Tai Koo Shing Branch场景: ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
A: Agent- James Wilson物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
B: Client- Mrs. Chen客户陈太太
A: Good morning, Madam, and how do you do? 早晨好,太太,你好!
B: Fine. I would like to check out today’s newspaper advertising on Tong House早晨好,我想查询你们在今天的报章中刊登有关唐厦的广告。
A: Yes, Madan. Have a seat please. I think you mean the one marked at four point five million Hong kong dollars. May I have your name, please?好的,太太,请坐。 我想你所指的是订价四百五十万那个楼盘。请问我可以如何称呼你?
B: I’m Mrs. Chen. Is the flat still available?我是陈太太,那个单位是否已售出?
A: Mrs. Chen, here is my name card. I’m James Wilson. The Tong House is about seventeen years old but the internal condition is fine. May I know if you are familiar with the neighborhood here? Do you know the location of Tong House?陈太太,这是我的名片,我是詹姆士.约翰逊。唐厦的楼龄约有十七年,不过楼宇保养良好。你对附近的环境熟识吗?你知道唐厦的位置在哪里吗?
B: No, I don’t live around there, but I know the location and environment of Tai Koo Shing. I know the average price of five thousand Hong Kong Dollars per square foot is very attractive. May I know the size, the layout and the view of the house?我不住在附近,但我清楚太古城的位置及周围环境。在太古城每平方英尺港币五千元的售价很吸引人,可否告诉我那个单位的面积、间格和观景怎样的?
A: Sure. the area of this flat is around nine hundred square feet. It is designed as one living room, one dining room, one master bedroom and two bedrooms.当然可以。房子面积约九百平方英尺,单位设计为一个客厅、一个饭厅、一个主人套房和两个睡房。
B: Do you have the floor plan of the building?你有没有这大厦的平面图?
A: Yes, Mrs. Chen. Here it is. For this unit, the efficiency rate is very high because the layout is very effective. Also, the owner keeps the house in a good condition. Maybe I can show you the house.有的,陈太太,这就是了。以这单位而方言,由于它实用的设计,所以实用率很高;再者,业主把这单位保持得非常好。或者我先带你看看这单位。
B: Very well. Can we go now?非常好,是不是现在就去?
A: Give me a minute. Let me call the owner first.请稍等,让我先通知业主。
Thank you.谢谢。
Sample of Tenancy Agreement租赁协议样本
This agreement is made on this thirtieth day of September 1999 by and between Chen Jianmin of 221 Sichuan Road and Zhang Jie of 345 Lintong Road,as follows:
本协议签于1999年9月30日。现住四川路221号的陈建民与现住临潼路345号的张捷达成协议如下:
The said Chen Jianmin hereby lets to the said Zhang Jie a dwelling flat of No.404 (hereinafter referred to as the said flat), situated in 999 Feiyun Road, for the term of two years followed by each term of two years until one month’s notice to quit is given by or to either party, at the monthly rent of H.K.$ 900 payable in advance on the first day of each and every calendar month. The tenancy is to commence on the first day of October, one day after the said agreement is signed.
立约人陈建民根据本协议将其位于飞云路999号内标号为404的一套房间(以下称为涉约套房)租给立约人张捷。租期为两年,以后每两年转期一次,直至任何一方通知废约为止,废约通知须在一个整月之前发出。租金定为每月港币900元,在每月的第一天交纳。租期在签约后一天,即本年度10月1日开始。
And the said Chen Jianmin undertakes to pay the land tax and the property tax, and to keep the said flat in all necessary repairs, so long as the said Zhang Jie shall continue therein. And the said Zhang Jie shall undertake to take the said flat of Chen Jianmin for and at the beforementioned term and rent, and pay all taxes except those on land or property, and to abide by the other conditions aforesaid.
陈建民承诺交纳地皮税和财产税,并在张捷租期之内承担涉约套房的各种维修。张捷应承诺愿按上述期限及租金租用该涉约套房,交纳除地皮税及财产税之外的税款,同时遵守上述其他条件。
We get our hands the day and year aforesaid.
我们在上列日期签名。
In the presence of Zhou Wenqi (Signature)
见证人:周文启
Chen Jianmin(Signature)
Zhang Jie(Signature)
立约人:陈建民 张捷
注释:
1. Let: 此处作“出租”解。
2. Notice to quit: 搬家的预先通知。quit在此作“搬出”、“迁出”解。
3. Each and every: 每一个。
4. Tenancy:(土地、房屋等的)租赁;租赁期限。
5. Continue:在此相当于continue to stay。
6. Therein:在那里。
7. Abide by:遵守(法律、决定等);信守(诺言等)。
8. get hands (to)= set hands (to):签名。
3. Visiting the flat for Sale视察出售物业
Scene: After Mrs. Chen signed the inspection record, James Wilson shows Mrs.Chen to Mr. Johnson’s house. Bell rings.场景: 陈太太签署看楼纪录书后,詹姆士.威尔逊带陈太太到约翰逊先生的房子实地视察。门铃响了。
A: Agent- James Wilson物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
B: Buyer- Mrs. Chen买家陈太太
S: Seller- Mr. Johnson卖家约翰逊先生
A: Hello, Mr. Johnson. I have Mrs. Chen to check out the house. 您好,约翰逊先生。 这是陈太太,她来看你的房子。
S: please come in and feel free to take a look around the house.请进来随便参观。
A: Mrs.Chen, as you can see, the decoration is in perfect condition. The kitchen is on your left. Look! It is so big that you can fit five people inside. (They walk to the living room). The layout of the flat is one dining room, and living room, one master bedroom and two bedrooms. The gross area of this unit is nine hundred and thirteen square feet.陈太太,这个单位装修挺好的,厨房就在左边,看!厨房或以容纳五个人。(他们走进客厅)这间房子的基本设计为三房二厅,包括一个客厅、一个饭厅、一间主人套房连洗手间和两间睡房。建筑面积是九百一十三平方英尺。
B: Does this apartment face south? 这房子是否向南?
A: The living room faces south and the bedrooms face north. Mrs.Chen, what do you think of this unit? It has a beautiful hill view and quiet environment. Also, Tai Koo Shing has many amenities such as a grand shopping mall, wonderful playground, residents club, four standard tennis courts and few supermarkets. Also, it is conveniently located for public transportation like the MTR and buses.客房向南,则睡房向北。陈太太,你觉得这个单位怎么样?这个单位面向风景,风景不错,静中带旺,而且太古城设施齐全:有大型购物商场、儿童游乐场、住客会所、四个标准网球场、超级市场等,并且邻近地铁站及有多种交通工具,非常方便。
B: Great!很好!
A: May I ask if your interest in the unit is for investment or self-use.陈太太,你买这单位是投资还是自用呢?
B: The purpose is for investment because I hear from my friend that the rental return for Tai Koo Shing is not bad.我的目的是投资,因为我听说太古城的物业租金回报不错。
A: Sure. Mrs.Chen, the rent for this unit is around thirty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars. The yield is almost ten percent. There are many Japanese and Westerners love to live here. It’s only because Mr.Johnson must go back to England that he has to sell this unit.这是肯定的。陈太太,这单位每月租金约三万五千元,回报率约百分之十。很多日本人和西方人都喜欢在这里居住。因为给翰逊先生必须返回英国,否则他可不愿意卖这单位的。
B: I understand. The flat is under a good condition and I don’t have to redecorate it later. But, I’ve got to discuss it with mt husband first. Mr.wilson, how about I call you to make an appointment again? 我明白。这单位基本情况很好,我不需要重新装修,不过,我要先与我的丈夫商量。威尔逊先生,不如我再给你打电话确定另一个约会吧。
A: Sure. Mrs.Chen, anyway, I should remind you that you must be quick because I have other clients requesting to check this unit later.没有问题。陈太太,不过,我必须提醒你要快点决定,因为还有其他客户要求看这单位的。
B: Okay. I’ll call you later. 好的,我稍后再给你找电话。
A: Thank you, Mr Johnson. I’ll call you when I get back to the office.谢谢你,约翰逊先生,我回公司后再与你以电话联络。
S: Thank you. I’ll wait for your call. Bye.谢谢。我等你的电话,再见。
A: Bye.再见。
4. Residential Property for Lease租赁住宅物业
Scene: ABC Properties Company, Robinson Road Branch场景: ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
A: Agent- Chen Lu物业代理陈路
B: Client- Mr. Roberts客户罗伯茨先生
A: Hi, Sir. May I help you?先生,你好,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Yes, please. I am looking to lease an apartment.好的,麻烦你。我正在找一个出租住宅。
A: This is my business card. I am Chen Lu. Nice to meet you.这是我的名片,我叫陈路。很高兴认识你。
B: Thank you. I am Sam Roberts. I am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.谢谢,我是罗伯茨。我正找一个约一千平方英尺的住宅公寓给我的家人。
A: Mr. Roberts, are you familiar with this area?罗伯茨先生,你是否熟识这一区呢?
B: Yes, I am living in Rose Garden now, but the lease will expire in two months. The landlord is going to sell his apartment.是的,我现在住在玫瑰花园,不过租约将在两个月后到期,业主已决定出售那住宅公寓。
A: I see. I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighborhood. Let me check the computer’s property data for you first. (After a few minutes.) Sir, do you know Robinson Garden?我明白,罗伯茨先生,我估计你希望住在同区附近,对吗?让我先查看电脑物业资料。(约数分钟后。)先生,你可知道鲁宾逊花园?
B: No. I’m sorry to say. (Chen Lu points out the location of Robinson Gardin from the map.)对不起,我不知道。(陈路将该区地图给罗伯茨先生看,并指示该大厦位置。)
A: Robison garden is only two years old. The first floor is a prestigious lobby and the entrance of a car park. The second and third floor is for car parking only. The fourth floor is the clubhouse, which includes a fitness center and one swimming pool. Over the platform are two of thirty level residential buildings. There are four units in each floor. The unit areas are between eight hundred square feet. The mid-level has one vacant unit for lease. The gross area is one thousand three hundred square feet and the net area is almost one thousand square feet. The layout of the unit includes one huge living room, one dining room and three bedrooms. The maid’s room is attached to the kitchen.鲁宾逊花园楼龄只有两年,这大厦设计是地面首层为大堂及停车场入口,第二和第三层为停车场,第四层是会所,包括健身室及游泳池。平台上为两幢三十层的住宅,每层有四个单位,单位面积由八百平方英尺至一千三百平方英尺。现在中层有一个出租单位,建筑面积约一千三百平方英尺,实用面积接近一千平方英尺,单位设计为一个大客厅、一个饭厅及三个睡房,而工人房则连接厨房。
B: Is it furnished or non-furnished?单位是否备有家具?
A: It is a furnished apartment with necessary home appliances.这单位是否备有家具及一般家庭电器。
B: How much is the rent? 租金是多少?
A: The asking rent is forty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.租金是每月港币四万五千元。
B: Okay. I would like to check the house with my wife tomorrow night after seven. Also, can you show me two more apartments for our comparison at the same time?可以,我想与太太明晚七时后去看看那住宅公寓。与此同时,你可否为我安排多看两个住宅公寓以作比较?
A: Sure, Mr. Roberts. I’ll arrange things for you tomorrow night. May I have your telephone number in order to confirm the appointment?当然可以,罗伯茨先生。明晚我将为你安排。可否把你的电话号码给我,以便联络你确定约会?
B: Yes. My office number is 25242524. In case I am not in my office, you can also contact my mobile phone. The number is 90887766.好的,我公司的电话号码是25242524,如果我不在公司,你可致电我的手提电话,号码是90887766。
A: Thank you, Mr. Roberts. I’ll have all the information and get back to you as soon as possible.谢谢你,罗伯茨先生,当我搜集所有资料后,会尽快回复你。
Sample of Shop house Unit Lease Contract商店摊位租赁合同样本
This Agreement is made at _____, on the _____day of_____ 2001, between _____, hereinafter
called the “lessor“ and Mr./Mrs/Miss _____, hereinafter called the “Lessee“.
本合同在_____于2001年___月___日签订。合同双方为:_____(以下称为“出租人”)和____先生/夫人/小姐(以下称为“承租人)。
The parties to the contract agree as follows:
合同双方均同意以下条款:
1. The Lessor agrees to lease and the Lessee agrees to take on lease unit(s) of shophouses, Room Nos _____, situated at _____Road, Tambon ______, District of _____, Province of _____, with telephone number _____, for a period of ____ years at a monthly rental of ___ baht.
出租人同意出租,承租人同意租赁位于____府____区____乡____路的店房___间,房号为____,电话号码为____,租期为____年,月租金_____铢(泰币)。
2. The Lease period aforementioned in Clause 1 shall be effective as of the date the Lessor completes all details as in Clause 3, and notifies the Lessee in writing within 7 days thereof.
在以上第1条款中所规定的租期,从出租人完成第3条款所有规定并在7天内通知承租方后开始生效。
3. The Lessor agrees to complete repair of the shophouse in accordance with the following details:
出租人同意按以下具体规定完成该店房的维修工作。
3.1------------------
展开阅读全文