资源描述
收集文档大纲
一Greetings问候
二Welcome迎接
三OfferingService提供服务
四HelpingGuestswithTheirLuggage帮助客人取放行李
五GivingDirections指路
六OntheWay乘车
七CommunicatingwithGuests与客人交流
一Greetings问候
英语中的问候用语非常繁多,正式的通常有:
How do you do?(初次见面通常用语)
How are you?(比较熟悉的人之间用语)
How are you getting along with...?(你近来...可好?)
How are you doing?(您工作还顺利吧?)
How is everything?(一切还好吧?)
How is your vacation/holiday(s)/Christmas Day/weekend?(假期怎么样?)
当今美国社会流行口语用语,大致有:
What''s up?(近来可忙?)
Hello?Hi?
What''s going on?(近来可好?)
How is life?
How is it going?anything new?
Pleased to meet you again!
对以上问候的对答通常有How do you do!
Fine!Thank you,and you?
Every is fine!
I''m just great!
Very(quite)well,thank you!
Couldn''t be better,thank you!
Not bad!
Can''t complain!
Just so so.
值得一提的是,随着美语越来越广泛地渗透,听力中用美语朗读且以美国社会为背景的题
材的趋势愈加明显。考生要注意日常口语对话,及时吸取信息,将对听力有很大的帮助。
请看下面的对话:
A:Good morning, Ms Lucy. This is Betty, can you still remember me?
B:Betty? Is it really? Surely I remember you. You are my good friend, and I
haven??t seen you for ages, but how are you?
A:Fine, I??m just fine, Ms Lucy...
2.告别类(Farewell)
有聚总有散。告别情景的设置往往并非简单、直接地告别,常伴随着理由、托辞等。
直接的告别话语有:
Good bye! (Bye bye! Bye!)
See you (tomorrow)! See you later!
So long! Farewell!
委婉的告别辞有:
I''d like to say goodbye to everyone.
I''m afraid I must be going now.
I''m calling to say goodbye.
其他带有祝愿以及叮嘱等的告别辞有:
I''ll look forward to seeing you soon.
Let''s hope we ll meet again.
Hope to see you again.
Drop in anytime you like.
Mind how you go, bye!
Take care of yourself, and don''t forget to keep in touch.
Do keep in touch!
My regards to your family.
A pleasant journey to you!
I''ll miss you!
这种表达方式与中国人的日常言谈颇为相似,所以有时不妨可作大胆推测。
请在下面的对话中对此加以体会:
M: I''m afraid I''ve got to go now。
W: Can''t you stay just another minute?
M: Oh, dear, I really have to...
W: Ok, take care of yourself, and I will miss you. Bye!
M: Bye!...
3.介绍(Introduction)
在日常生活中我们会经常碰到一些朋友小聚会,生日晚会等场面。在这些活动中,总会有
一些我们不认识的人,因而互相介绍在这里就显得非常的重要。在听力中,人物介绍往往
是一句带过,因此通过这些有限句子弄清人物关系十分重要。同时要注意语气的委婉。
二Welcome迎接
三OfferingService提供服务
出租车「司机」说的十句话:
1. Where to, sir?
要去哪里,先生?
2. Do you have the address?
你有地址吗?
3. Can you tell me what intersection it is close to?
可以告诉我它靠近哪个路口吗?
4. I'm not familiar with that area. Can you give me directions?
那附近我不熟。可以教我怎么走吗?
5. Which way do you want me to go?
你要我走哪一条路?
6. Do you have any smaller bills?
你有没有面额小一点的钞票?
7. Sorry, I don't have change.
抱歉。我没有零钱。
8. Sorry, I can't break that.
抱歉,我找不开。
9. Tell me where you want me to drop you off.
告诉我你要我让你在哪边下车。
10. Don't worry, I'll just take this shortcut to avoid traffic.
别担心,我抄这条近路,避开塞车。
四HelpingGuestswithTheirLuggage帮助客人取放行李
Carrying baggage for travelers 替客人提行李
● May I help you with your luggage, sir?
先生,我帮您提行李,好吗?
● Just a moment, please. I’ll get the trolley/cart.
请等一下,我去拿手推车。
● Please leave it to me. I’ll take it for you.
请把它交给我,我来帮您拿。
五GivingDirections指路
住店的客人因为不熟悉,总是要问路。当看到宾客茫然站在一边的时候,服务员也应该主动上前提供帮助。下面就是一些常用的征询和指路用语,非常简单易学哦!
1. Can (May) I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.好的。
2. What can I do for you?
我能为您做点什么?
3. Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
4. Just a moment, please.请稍等一下。
5. May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.当然可以。
6. Excuse me. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
对不起。请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
7. It's on the second (third) floor.在二(三)楼。
8. This way, please.请这边走。
9. Turn left /right.往左转/右转。
10. It's in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门的地方。
11. It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.在走廊尽头的地下室
如何用英语为老外指路
问路我们学过不少,那给人指路要怎么说?现在来中国观光旅游的老外这么多,学学怎么给老外指路还是必要的。下面这些指路用语你都会了吗?不会可要赶快记下来哦!
1. Take the one-way street.
走这条单行道。
One-way street 就是单行道。这句比较适合讲给自己开车的老外听。
2. You will stay on the street for a while until you hit the first traffic light.
你走到第一个红绿灯那儿。
Stay for a while 通常指五到十分钟的时间,不会太久。遇到某个东西,可以用 hit 这个词,如 hit the traffic light,hit the stop sign 等等。traffic light 也有人说成 light,stop light。
3. Then take a left.
向左转。
向左转可以说成 turn left,take a left 或是 make a left。有时光讲 take a left 不明确,你可以加上路名,明确地告诉人家要转哪一条路,例如 Take a left into Changan Street,或是 Take a left onto Changan Street.
六OntheWay乘车
1、 Hello!
你好!
2、 How are you?
你好吗?
3、 How do you do?
你好!
4、 Good morning,Sir.
先生,早上好!
5、 Good afternoon.
下午好!
6、 Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴。
7、 Welcome to China(Beijing).
欢迎你到中国(北京)来。
8、 Where are you from?
你是哪国人?
9、I’m from USA.
我是美国人。
10、May I help you ?
我能帮忙吗?
11、Don’t worry, I can help you.
别着急,我可以帮您。
12、Where to ?(Where are you going?)
您去哪儿?
13、I’m going to the Forbidden City.
我要去故宫。
14、You’ll take the bus No.103 and take off the bus at Forbidden City..
你可以乘103路车到故宫下车。
15、Pleas tell me how to get to Tian’anmen Square?
请问到天安门广场怎么走?
16、You can go to Tian’anmen Square by subway.
到天安门广场可以乘地铁。
17、you can take the bus No.5 to Zhongshan Park.
您可以乘5路公交车到中山公园下。
18、Go down the street. It’s about 100meter walk.
一直走,大约100米。
19、Take the overpass to the other side of the street.
走过街天桥到对面。
20、Walk down this road,take the second turn right, and you’ll find it.
沿着条路走下去,在第二个路口右拐,就找到了。
21、How long will it take me to get there?
到那里要用多长时间?
22、About ten minutes.
大约10分钟。
23、Wait a moment , please.
请稍等。
24、Have a good journey.
祝您一路平安。
26、Good luck!
祝您好运。
27、Thank you for your coming.
欢迎您的光临。
28、That’s so nice of you. Thanks a lot.
您真好!谢谢!
29、Not at all. Goodbye.
不用谢。再见。
30、There are so many places of historical interest here. Welcome to Beijing again.
北京有很多名胜古迹,欢迎您再到北京来。
七CommunicatingwithGuests与客人交流
天气
老外在闲聊时,或者不熟识的人之间经常靠闲聊讨论天气打发时间,那么天气到底是怎么谈论的呢?
sunny晴天 rainy雨天 wind风 season季节
beautiful (天气)好 terrible糟糕 weather report天气预报
A:A beautiful day, isn't it?
B:Yes. Nice and sunny for a change.
A:It's so great to see sunshine again after those rainy days.
B:I prefer sunny days to rainy days.
A:多好的天气,对吗?
B:是呀,总算风和日暖了。
A:旧雨之后再见到阳光,真是太好了。
B:我喜欢和煦的日子,不太喜欢下雨的日子。
A:The weather is terrible.
B:Yes. It was sunny and warm yesterday but wind is really blowing hard now.
A:I hope the good weather will come back soon.
B:Me too.
A:天气真糟。
B:是啊,昨天还是阳光明媚,天气温暖,可现在却刮起了大风。
A:真希望天气快点好起来。
B:我也是。
A:I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow.
B:I haven't heard the weather report on the radio. But I expect it will be warm, too.
A:I think so. It seems days are getting longer and longer.
B:Yes. Summer is around the corner.
A:Many people, especially the young people, are looking forward to its coming.
B:Right. It is a season of sport.
[1]
A:不知道明天的天气会怎么样。
B:我没有听到收音机播的天气预报,但我预计也会温暖。
A:我也这样想。看起来白天时间变得越来越长了。
B:是的,夏天快要到了。
A:我想很多人,特别是年轻人都盼望夏天的来临。
B:对的,那是运动的季节。</P< p>
购物:
这是多少钱?
How much does this cost?
我喜欢这个。
I like this.
我要买这个。
I would like to take this one.
有没有别的颜色?
Do you have any other colors?
我可以试穿这个吗?
May I try this on?
你可以算便宜一点吗?
Can you cut me a deal?
我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
Can I pay by credit card?
在哪里可以换钱?
Where can I change money?
你们几点营业/打烊?
What time do you open/close?
我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend.
请帮我把这个包起来。
Please wrap this for me.
谢谢,可是我只是看看。
Think you but I'm just looking.
其它常用交流用语
一、欢迎、问候用语
1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you.
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine, thanks. And you?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
***饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
二、提醒和告别用语
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.
请走好。
48、Please be careful.
请当心。
49、Please don't leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don't worry.
别担心。
51、Take it easy.
放心好了。
52、Please don't smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
53、Goodbye.
再见。
54、See you late.
再见。
55、Good night.
晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.
明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
三、会见接待用語。
Would you please give me your business card?
能給我你的名片麼?
I’ll go and see if he’s available.
我去看看他現在是否方便。
Have a seat please. Would you like tea or coffee?
請坐。您想喝點什麼?咖啡還是茶?
He is expecting you. Come this way please.
他正等您呢。請這邊走。
展开阅读全文