资源描述
GAO:Good morning, class.
高老师:同学们,早上好!
CLASS:Good morning, teacher.
学生:老师早上好!
GAO:Sit down, please.
高老师:请坐。
GAO:My name is Gao Hui. What is your name?
高老师:我的名字是高惠,你叫什么名字?
LI LEI:Li Lei.
李垒:李垒。
MEIMEI:Hello!
梅梅:你好!
JIM:Hello!
吉姆:你好!
MEIMEI:My name is Han Meimei. What's your name?
梅梅:我叫韩梅梅,您呢?
JIM:My name is Jim Green.
吉姆:我叫吉姆格林。
JIM:How are you, Miss Gao?
吉姆:高老师,你好吗?
GAO:Fine, thank you.
高老师:我很好。谢谢。
LILEI:Hello, Jim! How are you?
李垒:吉姆,你好吗?
JIM:Fine, thank you, Li Lei. How are you?
吉姆:我很好,谢谢。你呢?
LILEI:I'm fine, too.
李垒:我也很好。
GAO:Good morning, Mr. Wang!
高老师:王先生,早上好!
WANG:Good morning. Sit down, please.
王先生:早上好,请坐。
GAO:Thank you.
高老师:谢谢!
KATE:Hello! My name is Kate Green.
凯特: 你好!我叫凯特-格林。
JIM:Hello! I'm Jim Green.
吉姆: 你好!我叫吉姆-格林。
POLLY: And I'm Polly!
波利: 我是波利!
TEACHER:Hello! Are you Weihua?
老师: 你好!你是魏华吗?
WEIHUA:Yes, I am.
魏华: 是的,我是。
LINTAO:Hello! Are you Li Ming?
林涛: 你好!你是李明吗?
LILEI:No, I'm not. I'm Li Lei.
李磊: 不是。我是李磊。
LILEI:Hello, Jim.
李磊: 你好,吉姆!
JIM:Hello, Li Lei.
吉姆: 你好,李磊!
LILEI: This is Wei Hua. Wei Hua, this is Jim.
李磊: 这是魏华。魏华,这是吉姆。
WEIHUA:Hello, Jim! Nice to meet you.
魏华: 吉姆,你好。见到你很高兴!
JIM:Hello, Wei Hua! Nice to meet you.
吉姆: 魏华,见到你也很高兴!
WEIHUA:How are you?
魏华: 你好吗?
JIM: Fine, thank you. And you?
吉姆: 我很好,谢谢。你怎么样?
WEIHUA:I'm OK.
魏华: 我还可以。
A: Good afternoon!
A: 下午好!
B: Good afternoon!
B: 下午好!
A: Are you Mr. Green?
A: 你是格林先生吗?
B: No, I'm not.
B: 不是。
A: Sorry.
A: 对不起。
Li Fen: Excuse me! Are you Mr. Green?
李芬: 请问,您是格林先生吗?
Mr. Green: Yes, I am.
格林: 对,我就是。
Li Fen: Oh, good! I'm Li Fen.
李芬: 哦,太好了,我叫李芬。
Mr. Green: How do you do?
格林: 您好!
Li Fen: How do you do?
李芬: 您好!
TEACHER: What's your name, please?
老师: 请问你听什么名字?
SUN HUIMIN: My name is Sun Huimin.
孙辉民: 我叫孙辉民。
TEACHER: Can you spell it, please?
老师: 请把它拼出来好吗?
SUN HUIMIN: Yes, S-U-N Sun, H-U-I-M-I-N Huimin.
孙辉民:好的,S-U-N是孙,H-U-I-M-I-N是辉了。
A: Good afternoon.
A: 下午好。
B: Good afternoon.
B: 下午好。
A: What's your name, please?
A: 请问您叫什么名字?
B: Sue Read.
B: 休·里德。
A: Can you spell it, please?
A: 请您把它拼出来好吗?
B: Yes, S-U-E Sue, R-E-A-D Read.
B: 好的,S-U-E是休,R-E-A-D是里德。
STUDENT: Mum, this is my teacher, Miss Gao.
学生: 妈妈,这位是我的老师,高小姐。
MOTHER: How do you do?
妈妈: 您好!
TEACHER: How do you do?
老师: 您好!
STUDENT: Jim, what's this in English?
学生: 吉姆,这个(东西)用英语怎么说?
JIM: It's a book.
吉姆: 一本书。
STUDENT: What's this in English?
学生: 这个(东西)用英语怎么说?
JIM: It's a pen.
吉姆: 一支钢笔。
STUDENT: And what's this?
学生: 那么这个用英语怎么说?
JIM: It's a desk.
吉姆: 一张书桌。
STUDENT: Good morning, Miss Gao.
学生: 早上好,高小姐。
TEACHER: Good morning! What's your name, please?
老师: 早上好!请问你叫什么名字?
STUDENT: My name is Fang Xiaoling. How are you, Miss Gao?
学生: 我叫方小玲。高小姐,您怎么样?
TEACHER: I'm fine, thanks. And you?
老师: 我很好,谢谢。你呢?
STUDENT: I'm fine,too. Excuse me, Miss Gao, what's this in English?
学生: 我也很好。请问,高小姐,这个用英语怎么说?
TEACHER: It's a book.
老师: 一本书。
STUDENT: Can you spell it, please?
学生: 请您把它拼出来好吗?
TEACHER: Yes. B-double O-K, book.
老师: 好的。B-双写O-K,book(书)。
STUDENT: Thank you. Goodbye!
学生: 谢谢您。再见!
TEACHER: Goodbye!
老师: 再见!
TEACHER: What's your name?
老师: 你叫什么名字?
LIU YING: My name is Liu Ying. I'm in Row 1. I'm Number 2.
刘颖: 我叫刘颖。我在第一排。我是2号。
LI LEI: My name is Li Lei. I'm in Row 1, too. I'm Number 3.
李磊: 我叫李磊。我也是第一排。我是3号。
STUDENT: Are you Lin Tao?
学生: 你是林涛吗?
LIN TAO: Yes, I am.
林涛: 是的。
STUDENT: Are you in Row 4?
学生: 你是在第四排吗?
LIN TAO: Yes, I am.
林涛: 对,我是在第四排。
STUDENT: Are you Han Meimei?
学生: 你是韩梅梅吗?
MA LILI : No, I'm not. I'm Ma Lili.
马莉莉: 不,我不是,我是马莉莉。
STUDENT: Are you in Row 5?
学生: 你是在第五排吗?
MA LILI : No, I'm not. I'm in Row 6.
马莉莉: 不,不是的。我坐在第六排。
A: How old are you?
A: 你多大了?
B: I'm eleven. How old are you?
B: 我11岁。你多大?
A: I'm twelve.
A: 我是12岁了。
A: Are you ten?
A: 你10岁吗?
B: No, I'm not. I'm eleven. Are you twelve?
B: 不,我不是10岁,我11岁了。你12岁吗?
A: Yes, I am.
A: 是的,我12岁。
Mrs. Read: Hello! What's your name?
里德夫人: 你好!你叫什么名字?
Ma Lili: My name is Ma Lili.
马莉莉: 我叫马莉莉。
Mrs. Read: How old are you?
里德夫人: 你多大了?
Ma Lili: I'm twelve. What's your name, please?
马莉莉: 12岁了。请问您叫什么名字?
Mrs. Read: Mrs. Read.
里德夫人: 里德夫人。
Ma Lili: Can you spell it, please?
马莉莉: 请您拼出来好吗?
Mrs. Read: Yes. R-E-A-D, Read.
里德夫人: 好的,R-E-A-D,里德。
Ma Lili: How old are you?
马莉莉: 您多大岁数了?
Mrs. Read: Ah, it's a secret!
里德夫人: 呵,这是个秘密!
A: What's this in English?
A: 这用英语怎么说?
B: It's a clock.
B: 一只钟
A: And what's this?
A: 那么这个呢?
B: It's a pencil-box.
B: 一只铅笔盒
A: Is this a pen?
A: 这是一支钢笔吗?
B: Yes, it is.
B: 是的,这是一支钢笔。
A: Is this a pencil?
A: 这是一支铅笔吗?
B: No, it isn't.It's a ruler.
B: 不,不是,这是一把尺子。
A: Is this a map?
A: 这是一张地图吗?
B: Yes, it is.
B: 是的,是一张地图。
A: Is this a book?
A: 这是一本书吗?
B: No, it isn't.
B: 不,不是。
A: What's this in English?
A: 这个用英语怎么说?
B: It's a bike.
B: 一辆自行车 (a bike)。
A: What's that in English?
A: 那个用英语怎么说?
B: It's a bus.
B: 一辆公共汽车 (a bus).
A: Is that a car?
A: 那是一辆小汽车吗?
B: No, it isn't. It's a jeep.
B: 那不是。那是一辆吉普车。
A: Look! That's a car.
A: 你看!那是小汽车。
B: Yes. It's a Chinese car.
B: 对,那是辆中国产的小汽车。
A: Is that an English car?
A: 那是辆英国产的小汽车吗?
B: No, it isn't. It's a Japanese car. That's an English car!
B: 不是。那是一辆日本产的小汽车。那(才)是一辆英国产的小汽车!
A: Who's that?
A: 那个人是谁?
B: That's Su Weifang.
B: 那是苏魏芳。
A: How old is she?
A: 她多大了?
B: I think she's twelve.
B: 我想她十二岁了。
A: Who's that?
A: 那个人是谁?
B: I think he's Mr. Zhang.
B: 我想他是张先生吧。
A: How old is he?
A: 他多大年纪了?
B: I don't know. I think he's very old.
B: 不知道。我想他年纪一定很大了。
TEACHER: Is everyone here today?
老师: 今天每个人都到吗?
STUDENT(A): No.
学生(A): 没有。
TEACHER:Who's not here?
老师: 谁还没有到?
STUDENT(A): Liu Fang is not here.
学生(A): 刘芳没有到。
TEACHER: Is she at school today?
老师: 她今天上学来了吗?
STUDENT(A): Sorry, I don't know.
学生(A): 对不起,我不知道。
STUDENT(B): No, she isn't.
学生(B): 不,她没来。
TEACHER: Where is she?
老师:她在哪里?
STUDENT(B): I think she is at home.
学生(B): 我想她在家里吧。
SAM: Hello! 609 8724.
萨姆: 喂!这儿是609 8724。
MIKE: Hello, Bill?
迈克: 喂,是比尔吗?
SAM: No, this is Sam.
萨姆: 不,我是萨姆。
MIKE: Hi, Sam. This is Mike. How are you?
迈克: 喂,萨姆。我是迈克。你好吗?
SAM: Fine, thanks, Mike.
萨姆: 我很好,谢谢你,迈克。
MIKE: Is Bill in, Sam?
迈克: 萨姆,比尔在家吗?
SAM: Sorry, he's not at home.
萨姆: 对不起,他不在家。
MIKE: OK. Thank you. Goodbye!
迈克: 好吧,谢谢你。再见!
SAM: Bye!
萨姆: 再见!
A: Excuse me! Is this your pencil-box?
A: 请问,这是你的铅笔盒吗?
B: Yes, it is.
B: 对,是我的。
A: Here you are!
A: 给你!
B: Thank you.
B: 谢谢。
A: Is this your eraser?
A: 这是你的橡皮擦吗?
B: No, it isn't. I think it's her eraser.
B: 不,不是我的。我想那是她的橡皮擦。
A: Han Meimei, is this your eraser?
A: 韩梅梅,这是你的橡皮擦吗?
C: Yes, it is. Thanks!
C: 对,是我的。谢谢!
A: That's OK.
A: 别客气。
STUDENT(A): Where's my cup? Is that my cup?
A: 我的杯子在哪儿?那是我的杯子吗?
STUDENT(B): No, I think it's his cup.
B: 不,我想那是他的杯子。
STUDENT(A): Jim, is this your cup?
A: 吉姆,这是你的杯子吗?
Jim: Oh, yes, it is.
Jim: 哦,对,是我的杯子。
STUDENT(A): Here you are.
A: 给你。
Jim: Thanks!
Jim: 谢谢!
STUDENT(A): But where's my cup?
A: 可我的杯子上哪里去了?
A: What's this?
A:这是什么?
B: It's a banana.
B:这是一只香蕉。
A: What are these?
A:这些是什么?
B: They are bananas.
B:这些是香蕉。
A: Are these English books?
A: 这些是英语书吗?
B: Yes, they are.
B: 对,这些是英语书。
A: Are they your books?
A: 这些是你的书吗?
B: No, they aren't. They're their books.
B: 不,不是我的。这些是他们的书。
A: Excuse me!
A: 打扰一下。
B: Yes?
B: 什么事?
A: Are these your apples?
A: 这些是你的苹果吗?
B: No, they aren't.
B: 不,不是我的苹果。
A: Excuse me!
A: 打扰一下。
C: Yes?
C: 什么事?
A: Are these your apples?
A: 这些是你的苹果吗?
C: Oh, yes, they are.
C: 哦,对,是我的。
A: Here you are.
A: 给你。
C: Thank you very much.
C: 太谢谢你了。
A: That's all right.
A: 别客气。
POLICEMAN: Excuse me! Is this your bike?
警察:打扰一下。这是你的自行车吗?
MAN: No, it isn't. Ask that woman. I think it's her bike.
男人: 不,不是我的。问问那个妇女吗。我想这是她的自行车。
POLICEMAN: Excuse me!
警察:打扰一下。
WOMAN: Yes?
妇女:什么事?
POLICEMAN: Is that your bike?
警察:那是你的自行车吗?
WOMAN: No, that's not my bike.
妇女:不,那不是我的自行车。
POLICEMAN: Is this your bike?
警察:这是你的自行车吗?
BOY: Yes, it is.
男孩:是的,是我的。
POLICEMAN: How old are you?
警察:你多大啦?
BOY: Thirteen.
男孩:13岁。
POLICEMAN: Can I see your licence, please?
警察:请让我看看你的车证好吗?
BOY: OK.
男孩:好的。
BOY: Here you are.
男孩:给你。
POLICEMAN: That's all right. Thank you. Goodbye!
警察:好的。谢谢你,再见!
BOY: Thank you. Bye-bye.
男孩:谢谢。再见。
My name is Jim Green. I am twelve. This is my school. It is No. 14 Middle School.
我叫吉姆·格林。我12岁了。这是我的学校,这是第十四中学。
My teacher's name is Miss Gao. At school I have a friend. His name is Li Lei.
我的老师是高小姐,我在学校里有一个朋友。他叫李磊。
POLICEMAN: Excuse me! Is this your bike?
警察:打扰一下。这是你的自行车吗?
MAN: No, it isn't. Ask that woman. I think it's her bike.
男人: 不,不是我的。问问那个妇女吗。我想这是她的自行车。
POLICEMAN: Excuse me!
警察:打扰一下。
WOMAN: Yes?
妇女:什么事?
POLICEMAN: Is that your bike?
警察:那是你的自行车吗?
WOMAN: No, that's not my bike.
妇女:不,那不是我的自行车。
POLICEMAN: Is this your bike?
警察:这是你的自行车吗?
BOY: Yes, it is.
男孩:是的,是我的。
POLICEMAN: How old are you?
警察:你多大啦?
BOY: Thirteen.
孩:13岁。
POLICEMAN: Can I see your licence, please?
警察:请让我看看你的车证好吗?
BOY: OK.
男孩:好的。
BOY: Here you are.
男孩:给你。
POLICEMAN: That's all right. Thank you. Goodbye!
警察:好的。谢谢你,再见!
BOY: Thank you. Bye-bye.
男孩:谢谢。再见。
TEACHER: Today we have two new students. Their names are Lucy and Lily.
老师:今天我们班来了两位新同学,他们的名字叫Lucy和Lily。
TEACHER: Er, this is Lucy, and er, this is Lily.
老师:这个是露茜,这个是莉莉。
LUCY: I'm not Lily. I'm Lucy. She's Lily!
露茜:我不是莉莉,我是露茜,她是莉莉。
LILY: I'm not Lucy. I'm Lily. She's Lucy!
莉莉:我不是露茜,我是莉莉,她是露茜。
TWINS: We're twins!
双胞胎:我们是双胞胎。
TEACHER: Sorry! You look the same!
老师:对不起,你们两个看上去一样。
TWINS: That's OK!
双胞胎:没关系。
TEACHER: Are you English?
老师:你们是英国人吗?
TWINS: No, we're American.
双胞胎:不是,我们是美国人。
TEACHER: OK. Please sit down over there.
老师:好,请坐吧!
TEACHER: Han Meimei, please look after the twins today.
老师:韩梅梅,今天请照顾两姐妹。
MEIMEI: Yes, Miss Gao. Hello! This way, please.
梅梅:好的,高小姐。你们好!请这边走。
TWINS: Thank you.
双胞胎:谢谢。
MEIMEI: How old are you?
梅梅:你们多大了?
TWINS: We're eleven.
双胞胎:十一岁。
MEIMEI: What row are you in? Do you know?
梅梅:你们知道你们在哪一排吗?
LUCY: No, we don't.
露茜:我们不知道。
MEIMEI: You're in Row Four.
梅梅:你在第四排。
LILY: Am I in the same row?
莉莉:我也在吗?
MEIMEI: Yes, you are.
梅梅:对,你也是。
LILY: Good! Thanks.
莉莉:太感谢了。
EIMEI: That's OK.
梅梅:别客气。
LUCY: Can we put our coats here?
露茜:我们可以把衣服放在这吗?
MEIMEI: Oh yes, put them here.
梅梅:可以,放吧!
LUCY: Excuse me. Where's the toilet, please?
露茜:请问洗手间在哪?
MEIMEI: The toilet?Oh, it's over there. This way, please.
梅梅:洗手间,噢,在那儿,这边来。
LI LEI: Hello, Jim.
李磊:你好,吉姆.
JIM: Hello, Li Lei. Who are they?
吉姆:你好,李磊,他们是谁?
LI LEI: Oh, sorry! This is Lucy. This is Lily. They're new. Lucy, this is my friend Jim.
李磊:噢,对不起,这是露茜,这个是莉莉。他们是新来的,露茜这是我的朋友吉姆。
LUCY: Hi, Jim. Nice to meet you.
露茜:你好,吉姆.很高兴见到你。
JIM: Nice to meet you too! What class are you in?
吉姆:我也很高兴。你是哪班的?
LILY: We're in Class Three, Grade One.
莉莉:我们是在一年级,三班。
JIM: Oh, good. We're in the same class.
吉姆:我们在一个班的。
LILY: Excuse me, are you American, too?
莉莉:对不起,问一下,你是美国人吗?
JIM: No, I'm English.
吉姆:不,我是英国人。
A: Can you see the door?
A: 你能看见门吗?
B: Yes, I can.
B: 是的。
A: Where is it?
A: 在哪里?
B: It's here. Can you see an orange?
B: 在这儿。你能看见一只橘子吗?
A: No, I can't.
A: 不,不能。
A: Where is Lucy's coat?
A: 露茜的外衣在哪里?
B: Is it on the desk?
B: 是在桌子上吗?
A: Yes, it is.
A: 是的。
A: Where is Lucy's bag?
A: 露茜的书包呢?
B: Is it behind her chair?
B: 在她的椅子后面吗?
A: Yes, it is.
A: 是的。
A: Where are the balls?
A: 球在哪里?
B: Are they under the chair?
B: 他们在椅子下面吗?
A: No, they aren't. They're on the floor.
A: 不,不在。它们在地上。
A: Where're Lucy's pencils? Are they on her desk?
A: 露茜的铅笔哪去了?在她的桌子上吗?
B: I can't see. I think they're in her pencil-box.
B: 我看不到。我想大概在她的铅笔盒里。
A: Where's her hat? Is it under her chair?
A: 她的帽子在那里,是在她的椅子底下吗?
B: Yes, it is.
B: 是的。
A:No, it isn't! That's a cat!
A: 不,不在!那是一只猫。
B: A cat? What's its name?
B: 一只猫?它叫什么名字?
A: I don't know.
A: 我不知道。
TEACHER: What are those?
老师:那些是什么?
TWINS: They are our coats, Miss Gao.
双胞胎:那是我们的外衣,高老师。
TEACHER: Put them over there, please.
老师:请把它们放到那边去。
TWINS: Yes, Miss Gao.
双胞胎:好的,高老师。
TEACHER: Meimei, what's that?
老师:美美,那是什么?
MEIMEI: Oh, that's her hat.
美美:那是她的帽子
TEACHER: It looks like a cat! Put it in your desk please, Lucy.
老师:看起来象只猫。露茜,请把它放到桌子里。
LUCY: Yes, Miss Gao.
露茜:好的,高老师。
JIM: Oh good, it's Li Lei. Hi, Li Lei!
吉姆:噢,是李磊,李磊你好!
LI LEI: Hello, Jim. Good! You're at home. How are you?
李磊:你好,吉姆,太好了,你在家呢!你好吗?
JIM: Fine, thank you. How are you?
吉姆:我很好,谢谢,你好吗?
LI LEI: I'm fine, too, thanks.
李磊:我也挺好的,谢谢!
JIM: Nice to see you. Please come in. This way, please.
吉姆:很高兴见到你,进来吧!请这边走。
LI LEI: Ok! Thanks.
李磊:谢谢!
JIM: Dad, this is Li Lei. Li Lei, this is my father.
吉姆:爸爸,这是李磊,李磊,这是我爸爸。
LI LEI: Good afternoon, Mr. Green.
李磊:下午好,格林先生。
FATHER: Good afternoon, Li Lei! Nice to meet you. How do you do?
父亲:你好。见到你很高兴。
LI LEI: How do you do?
李磊:你好。
FATHER: Please sit down.
父亲:请坐。
LI LEI: Thank you.
李磊:谢谢。
KATE: Oh, this is my cat, Mimi!
凯特:这是我的小猫咪咪。
LI LEI: Hello, Mimi! You look like Lucy's hat!
李磊:你好,咪咪,你真像露茜的帽子呀!
KATE: Who's Lucy?
凯特:谁是露茜?
JIM: She's a new student. She's American.
吉姆:她是个新来的同学,是个美国人。
LI LEI: But her cat's Chinese!
李磊:但是她的猫是只中国猫。
MEIMEI: Where's Wuhan? Do you know?
梅梅:你知道武汉在哪吗?
LILY: Er, is it in Hebei?
莉莉:是在河北吗?
MEIMEI: No. It's in Hubei.
梅梅:不是,是在湖北。
LILY: Hubei? I can't find it. Where is it?
莉莉:湖北?我找不到,在哪儿?
MEIMEI: It's here.
梅梅:在这儿。
JIM: Excuse me, Han Meimei. I can't find the broom. Can you see it?
吉姆:我找不到扫帚了,韩梅梅,你看见了吗?
MEIMEI: I'm sorry, I can't. Is it under the teacher's desk?
梅梅:对不起,我没见过,是不是在老师的讲桌底下?
JIM: No, it isn't.
吉姆:不,不在那里。
MEIMEI: Er, is it under that window?
梅梅:是在窗户下面吗?
JIM: No, it isn't.
吉姆:也没有。
MEIMEI: I kn
展开阅读全文