资源描述
野兔比利
Milly, Molly and Billy Buttons
作者 Gill Pittar 绘图 Cris Morrell
1、在城市的郊外住着野兔的一家,比利是三兄弟中年龄最小的。
On the outskirts of town lived a family of hares. Billy buttons was the youngest of three brothers.
2、它们的哥哥跑得比他快,他总是落在最后。
哥哥们取笑他说:“你会被猎狗追上的。”
His older brothers could run faster than he could. He always came last. “The hounds will get you,” they teased.
3、比利不喜欢跑在最后。
Billy Buttons didn’t like coming last.
4、比利向米莉和茉莉请求帮助。米莉和茉莉鼓励他:“你要不断练习跑步,你要对自己说,我是世界上跑得最快的野兔。”
“You need to practise running and saying I’m the fastest hare in the world,” encouraged Milly and Molly when Billy Buttons asked them for help.
5、比利跑上山顶,又从山顶跑下来。
Billy Buttons ran to the top of the hill and back again.
6、他说:“我是世界上跑得最快的野兔。”
“ I’m the fastest hare in the world,” he said.
7、米莉和茉莉说:“只要相信自己,总有一天你能做到。”
“Believe it and one day you will be.” said Milly and Molly.
8、不久以后,比利就能够跟上他的哥哥们了,但他还是跑在最后。
哥哥们取笑他说:“你会被猎狗追上的。”
Before long Billy Buttons began catching up to his brothers . But still he came last.
“The hounds will get you,” they teased.
9、比利跑向一座更远山的山顶,又从山顶跑回来。
Billy Buttons ran to the top of the next hill and back again.
10、他说:“我是世界上跑得最快的野兔。”
“I’m the fastest hare in the world,” he said.
11、米莉和茉莉说:“只要相信自己,总有一天你能做到。”
“Believe it and one day you will be.” said Milly and Molly.
12、比利能够跟上他的哥哥们了,但是他还是跑在最后。
哥哥们取笑他说:“你会被猎狗追上的。”
Billy Buttons was catching up to his brothers. But still he came last. “The hounds will get you.” They teased.
13、比利跑向一座遥远的山顶,又从那里跑回来。
Billy Buttons ran to the top of the far-away hill and back again.
14、他说:“我是世界上跑得最快的野兔。”
“I’m the fastest hare in the world,” he said .
15、“只要相信自己,总有一天你能做到。”米莉和茉莉说。
“Believe it and one day you will be.” Said Milly and Molly.
16、所有野兔都盼望这一天终于来到了------这一天要决出谁是世界上跑得最快的野兔。
Then the day arrived that all hares wait for -- the day the fastest hare in the world is decided.
17、比利和哥哥们一起跑去参加比赛。
Bitty Buttons and his brothers ran off to join the start line.
18、比利紧紧跟着哥哥们,但他还是跑在最后面。
哥哥们取笑他说:“你会被猎狗追上的。“
Billy Buttons was catching up to his brothers. But he still came last.
“The hounds will get you,” they teased.
19、突然,比利听到后面有什么声音。难道是猎狗追上来了?
Suddenly, Billy Buttons heard something behind him. Was it the hounds coming to get him?
20、他开始越跑越快。“我是世界上跑得最快的野兔。”他一遍又一遍的说。
He began to run faster and faster.
“I’m the fastest hare in the world.” he said, over and over again.
21、比利刚刚到达起跑线,发令枪声就响了。
Billy Buttons reached the start line as the gun went off.
22、他越跑越快,越跑越快。
“我是世界上跑得最快的野兔。”他一遍又一遍的说。
He ran faster and faster and faster.
“I’m the fastest hare in the world” he said, over and over and over again.
23、他做到了!
比利第一个到达了终点线。
“猎狗再也追不上我了。”他终于可以回敬哥哥们了。
And he was!
Billy Buttons crossed the finish line first.
“The hounds won’t get me now, ”he teased his brothers.
展开阅读全文