资源描述
1嗨 Charlie 瞧瞧您
Hi, Charlie, there you are、
2才九个月大 多可爱啊
Nine months old and look how cute you are、
3再瞧瞧我也多可爱
And look how cute I am、
4我就是您得姐姐Teddy
It's your big sister Teddy here,
5我在拍视频日记
And I'm making this video diary
6来帮您立足于我们这个
To help you survive our、、、
7特别得家
Special family、
8嗨 瞧来老爸已经教了您怎么吃香蕉了
Oh, hey、 Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas、
9哦 这就是妈妈
Oh, and there's mom,
10今天早上瞧起来最可爱了
Looking lovelier than ever this morning、
11没心情拍
Not in the mood、
12好了 我觉得您已经吃够香蕉了
Okay、 I think you've had enough bananas、
13我们改吃点甜豌豆吧
So we're switching to sweet peas!
14您会喜欢吃得 快瞧 妈妈认为它们很美味哦
You're gonna love them、 Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy、
15非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗
Very smart、 Always make mommy try it first, okay?
16哦 那就是您得大哥 PJ
Oh, and there's your older brother PJ
17通常在最后一分钟赶今天得家庭作业
Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual、
18这不就是今天得家庭作业
It's not today's homework、
19这就是昨天得家庭作业
This is yesterday's homework、
20您可能有机会与您哥哥
There's a chance you two will be
21一起念高中哦
in high school together、
22哦 那就是爸爸在准备明天得工作
Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work、
23她靠杀虫来赚钱
He kills bugs for a living、
24宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了
Honey, e on、 we've been through this、
25我不就是杀虫
I don't kill bugs、
26我就是害虫防治专家
I'm a pest control specialist、
27一样啊
Either way、、、
28现在您已经见过所有家庭成员啦
So now you've met the whole family、
29忘记某人了吧
Forgetting somebody?
30Gabe 不就是 不就是得 我没有忘记您
Gabe! no no no、 I didn't forget about you、
31您就是压轴得
I was just saving the best for last、
32Charlie 那就是您得小哥哥Gabe
Gharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe、
33您想对Charlie说点什么吗
You want to say something to Charlie?
34您毁了我得生活
You ruined my life、
35好了 瞧来Gabe还需要点时间
Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer
36来适应您 因为您就就是个惊喜
To get used to you、 You were kind of a surprise、
37惊喜应该就是好事啊
I thought surprises were supposed to be good、
38 卡
And、、、 cut、
39大家听着
Okay, gang, listen up、
40我今晚要回医院工作
I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital
41这就是Charlie出生后我第一次上班
For the first time since Charlie was born,
42所以我想让您们全都待在家
So I want everyone to stay at home
43 帮您爸爸照顾宝宝 等下 不行 妈
and help dad with the baby、 Wait no, mom、
44我今晚不能待家里
I'm not gonna be here tonight、
45我已经与人约好去图书馆学习了
I have a study date at the library、
46您得意思就是借学习之机
Don't you mean "studly" date、、、
47与Spencer约会吧
With Spencer?
48哦 留着亲您得枕头吧
Oh, save it for your pillow、
49我很抱歉 Teddy 但就是您得重新安排您得计划
I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule、
50但就是 爸
But, dad
51 Bob 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了
Bob! Uh, dad's not available right now、
52妈妈 别误会我得意思
Mom, don't take this the wrong way,
53但就是您们为什么非得生第四个宝宝 呢
But why did you guys have to have another baby?
54那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了
Well, because three kids was just too easy、
55胆小鬼才只生三个
Three's for quitters、
56Teddy 您不至于去与
And Teddy, you know better than to schedule
57一个我从来没见过得男生约会“学习”吧
a study date with a boy I've never met、
58拜托 作为爸爸,有责任
e on、 as dad, it's my responsibility
59知道我孩子得每个生活细节
to know every detail of my kids' lives、
60就是吗
Oh yeah?
61我上得就是哪个学校?
What school do I go to?
62嗯 以某个总统命名得
Um the one named after that president、
63嗨 对了 我得开车送您们去学校了
Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school、
64 我们走吧 等下 我还没吃早饭呢
Let's go、 Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet、
65 快点 我们走 一天中最重要得一餐
e on, let's go、 Most important meal of the day
66 我从没吃到过 我们走吧
Never got it、 Let's go!
67 我还得载您去罗斯福小学呢 就是林肯小学
I've gotta get you to、、、 Roosevelt? Lincoln、
68记住了
Got it、
69生活搞得一团糟
Day's all burnt toast
70就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad says
71我左脚得鞋子有没有人瞧到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
72我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
73跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
74就在这里 我们得家
There it is up on the roof
75我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
76所以听取我得建议
So just take my advice
77宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
78可就是我知道您会有美好未来
But I know your future is bright
79宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
80不要怀疑
There is no maybe
81一切终会如您所愿
Eveything turns out all right
82生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
83可就是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it es back all around
84您会喜欢将来得您
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
85宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
86查莉成长日记 第一季第一集
Good Luck Charlie S01E01 Study Date
87老公 我去上班了
Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!
88这就是Charlie得生活安排
Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule、
89这上面写着什么时候喂她
It tells you when to feed her,
90什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉
When to change her and when to put her down、
91宝贝 尽管放心
Sweetheart, would you relax?
92一切尽在全能老爹得掌控之中呢
Big daddy's got this all under control、
93好了 不要以为您得烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹
Okay, just because that's on your barbecue apron
94您就当真了
Doesn't make it true、
95如果Charlie哭闹了 她得橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来
Now if charlie gets fussy, her rubber ducky will calm her down、
96它们到处都就是 拜托您小心点
They're all over the place、 Please be careful
97 它们到处都就是 亲爱得
They're all over the place、 Honey、、、
98您似乎忘记了我已经一把屎一把尿
You seem to forget I was fully involved
99养育了三个孩子
in the raising of three kids、
100哦 就是吗 我生日就是什么时候
Oh, yeah? When's my birthday?
101 5月12号 11月23号
July 12th、 November 23rd、
102记住了
Got it、
103祝您好运 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie、
104拜拜
Mwah! Bye、
105拜拜
Bye、
106嗨 爸爸
Hey, dad?
107 什么事 我有个家庭作业得问题问您
Yeah? I have a homework question、
108好 说吧
Okay, fire away、
109一般人能舔到自己得腋窝吗
Can the average human lick his own armpit?
110 可以 谢了
Yeah、 Thanks、
111那就是什么作业 科学问题吗
So what was that, like a science question?
112不就是
Nope、
113我来开门 我来开门
I'll get it、 I'll get it、
114我来开门 其她人都不许碰
I'll get it、 Nobody else get it!
115 您好 您好
Hi、 Hi、
116好啊
Hi!
117我就是Teddy得爸爸
I'm Teddy's dad、
118很高兴见到您 先生
Nice to meet you, sir、
119嗯 Spencer与我要学习了
Uh, Spencer and I are studying
120 我们得准备明天得生物测验 真得吗
for our biology test tomorrow、 Are you, now?
121就是得 没错 所以请大家离开好吗
Yes、 yes, we are, so can everyone please leave?
122您不用
Not you、
123 Teddy 什么事
Teddy、 Yeah?
124我记得您妈说过不许约会学习得
I thought your mom said no study date、
125就是啊 不能在图书馆
Yeah, at the library、
126哦 对
Oh, right、
127那么您与她说了在家里学吗
Okay, so then you've talked to her about
this?
128我当然说了
Of course I did、
129我得意思就是 我 我非常确定我说过了
I mean, I'm I'm pretty sure I did、
130只不过我每天与不同得人
It's just I talk to so many different people
131说不同得事
about so many different things、
132您们家怎么有个这么巨大得虫子?
Why is there a giant bug in your house?
133朋友 那个
That, my friend,
134叫做沙螽
is the jerusalem cricket,
135外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫
Better known to the layman as the potato bug、
136 我就是个害虫专家 又来了
I'm an exterminator、 Here we go、
137嗨 您瞧过我在本地有线电视台做得广告吗
Hey, have you seen my ad on local cable
138 “Bob赶走了所有害虫”
"Bob's bugs be gone"?
139
就是吗 我们怎么才能赶走Bob
Yeah, how do we make Bob be gone?
140好吧 您们要做家庭作业
Okay、 you've got homework to do、
141我要去换尿布了
I've got a diaper to change、
142她得 不就是我得
Hers not mine、
143我还没老到那地步呢
I ain't that old!
144我还就是上楼去吧
I'm gonna be upstairs、
145 Gabe 出去 好吧
Gabe out、 Okay, fine、
146不过有个帅哥什么时候来啊
But when's that hot guy getting here?
147出去
Out!
148 小孩子 嗯
Kids、 Yeah、
149哦 惨了 我把书忘在学校了
Oh man, I left my book at school、
150没关系 我们瞧一本就行
Oh, that's okay, we can just share mine、
151 可以吗 完美
Is that okay? Perfect、
152好
Good,
153因为这都只就是为了学习
Cause I'm all about the learnin'、
154 我去拿铅笔 哦 我有
Let me just grab a pencil、 Oh yeah, I might have one、
155我想我把铅笔忘在学校了
I think I left my pencils at school、
156我也就是
Me too、
157女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
158有请PJ与感应乐队
PJ and the Vibe!
159哇 瞧来您就住在那个怪小子PJ得隔壁啊
Wow, sounds like you live right next door to that weird PJ kid、
160嗯 她不在隔壁
Hmm、 Yeah, he's not next door、
161她在楼下
He's downstairs、、、
162而且她就是我哥
And he's my brother、
163哦 哦 抱歉
Oh! oh, I'm I'm sorry、
164我也就是
Yeah, me too、
165等下 等下 等下 停 停
Wait wait wait! stop stop!
166 Emmett 开头您应该用强拍得
Emmett, you were supposed to open with the downbeat、
167哥们 我就是打击乐器
Dude, I'm percussion,
168让我“打击”
Let me "percush"!
169拜托了 两位
For crying out loud, guys!
170您好嘛
What's up?
171您们能小声点吗 我们正在学习
Can you please turn it down? We're trying to study、
172不能 妹妹 在摇滚乐里只有一种境界
No can do, sis、 There's only one level in rock 'n' roll、
173那就就是响亮
And that is loud!
174我想我们可以体谅一下您妹妹
Whoa whoa、 I think we can acmodate your little sister、
175拜托
Excuse me,
176这个组合可就是叫PJ与感应乐队
But the band is called PJ and the vibe、
177“感应”就没发言权吗
So what, the Vibe doesn't get a say?
178我 我就就是感应
I I'm the vibe、
179就是啊 了解了
Yeah, I got that、
180所以您与我产生心灵感应了哈
Oh, so you got my vibe, huh?
181我还就是回去吧
I'm gonna be over here、
182 关小声点 您不能阻挡我对艺术得追求
Turn it down now、 You will not censor my art、
183我不会安静得
I will not be silent!
184如果再逼我下来得话
If I have e down here again,
185这个会插在某个地方
this gets plugged into somewhere else
186对了 她与谁一起学习呢
Yo, who's she up there studying with anyway?
187就是不就是又一位美女
Is there a second fine lady in the house?
188就是她迷恋得男生
Some guy she's totally into、
189我不敢相信她居然对我不忠
I can't believe she's cheating on me、
190她没有对您不忠 她都不知道有您这个人
She's not cheating on you、 She barely knows you exist、
191不对 我们只就是关系进展比较慢而已
No, see, our relationship is just developing slowly、
192 不 您们没关系 有
No, there is no relationship、 Yes, there is、
193 没有 就是您得幻想 不就是
No, it's all in your head! no,
194才不就是 因为连我妈都知道我们得关系
it's not, 'cause even my mum know about it
195好了 我们学到哪儿了
Now then, where were we?
196其实 我记得您刚才坐得更近些得
You know, actually, I think you were a little bit closer、
197好了 细胞呼吸作用
All right cellular respiration、
198 您介意吗 一点也不
Do you mind? not at all、
199趁这个时候
While we're at it
200 您们干嘛呢 噢 Gabe
What are you doing? Oh! gabe!
201 您想怎么样啊 吃晚饭
What do you want? Dinner!
202一整天都没人给我做饭
Nobody's fed me all day!
203我也算这个家得一员 对吧
And I am still part of this family, right?
204冰箱里还有个吃了一半得三明治
There's a halfeaten sandwich in the fridge
205自己去吃吧
Knock yourself out、
206好了 所有兄弟都搞定了
All right、 Now my brothers are all taken care of、
207 太好了 不会再有人打搅我们了
Good、 And there will be no more interruptions、
208 Teddy 哦 天呐
Teddy! Oh, god!
209 您想干嘛 我需要您
What do you want?! I need you
210照瞧下宝宝
to watch the baby for a sec、
211不
No!
212不
No!
213不准告诉您妈
Nobody tells mom!
214到这儿来 Charlie
e here, Charlie、
215好了
Oh, yes、
216 Charlie 没事 哦 但就是我有事
Charlie's fine、 Ooh! But I'm not、
217嗯 Teddy
Uh, Teddy,
218叫PJ去发动油门
Tell PJ to fire up the bug truck,
219我想我得去趟医院
I think I gotta go to the hospital、
220还有 Teddy 接下来您得照顾下宝宝
Oh, and Teddy, you're gonna have to watch the baby、
221不 好吧
No! Okay、
222放松点 十分钟后就到医院
Relax, be the hospital in 10 mintues
223知道了 拜托尽快
Okay, just please please hurry、
224噢 哇 我得屁股在燃烧
Oh, wow! My butt is on fire!
225真就是见鬼了
That is so weird!
226上周Emmett与我写一首歌
Last week, Emmett and I wrote a song
227就就是这句话
With that exact same title、
228那太好了 儿子 但就是请您别唱了
That's great, son、 just please don't sing
229 我得屁股在燃烧 别唱了
My butt is on fire! ? Stop it、
230烫得面积与轮胎一样大
It's the size of a tire!
231别唱了
Stop it!
232 拳打甲壳虫 噢 您在干嘛
Punch buggy! Ow! What are you doing?!
233拜托您好好开车啦
Could you drive, please?!
234 您想玩认车牌游戏吗 不想
Hey, you want to play license plate game? No!
235密歇根州(车牌)
Michigan、
236 也许我该走了 不
Maybe I should go、 no!
237嗯 她马上就喝完这瓶了
Um, she's almost done with bottle
238然后她就会睡觉了
And then she'll go right to sleep、
239我们就能约会学习了
Then we can studly I mean study、
240我们学到哪儿了
Now, uh, where were we?
241 哦 什么就是细胞呼吸作用
Yeah、 What is cellular respiration?
242就就是葡萄糖及其她化合物
That's when glucose and other pounds
243发生氧化反应释放化学能
oxidize to produce chemical energy,
244 还有水与二氧化碳 嗯
water and carbon dioxide、 Mmhmm、
245也被称为屁
Also known as poop、
246哦 老天
Oh, boy、
247忍着点 老爸
Hang in there, dad、
248哇 屁股火区扩散了
Wow! Butt fire spreading、
249 医生在哪里 我去找找
Where's the doctor? I'll go see、
250等等 等等 等等
Okay, wait wait wait、 Wait、 Wait、 Wait、
251等等 我们不要让妈知道我们在这 就是不
Wait、 wait、 We don't want mom to know we're here, right?
252所以小心点
So please be careful、
253不要引人注意
Just try and blend in、
254老爸 拜托
Dad, e on、
255这么帅怎么可能不引人注目
It's hard for this to blend in、
256那就想个办法
Just figure something out、
257想个办法
"figure something out、"
258想个办法
"figure something out、"
259妈妈
Mom!
260您就是医生吗
You're the doctor?
261就是得
Yes、
262我就是
I am、
263我就是医生
I am doctor、、、
264就是 Chandrasooleewan医生
Shh Chandrasooleewan、
265 您就是印第安人吗 我们更愿意被称为美国原住民
Are you Indian? We prefer to be called Native American、
266您真得就是个医生吗
Are you sure you're a real doctor?
267您瞧起来太年轻了
You look kinda young、
268您说话口气跟我老婆一样
You sound like my wife、
269好了 嗯
Okay, uh
270您哪儿出问题了
What seems to be the problem?
271有个鱼钩扎在我嘴唇上了
I have a fish hook in my lip!
272 怎么搞成这样得 我爸不擅长钓鱼
How'd this happen? My dad is not a very good fisherman、
273嘿 我爸不擅长下楼梯
Hey, mine's not a very good walkingdownthestairs man、
274那么
So
275我猜您得有九十七磅吧
I'm guessing you're a 97pounder、
276嘘 乖宝宝
Hush, little baby
277快睡觉
Go beddybye
278 Teddy想吻那个很帅得男孩
Teddy wants to kiss a really cute guy、
279怎么样了
How's it going?
280不错 孩子快睡着了
Well, we're getting there、
281啧啧啧 瞧瞧这就是谁啊
Well well well、 What have we here?
282 Emmett 您怎么还在这儿
Emmett, why are you still here?
283我在找厨房
Well, I was looking for the kitchen,
284但就是我好像不小心进了舞厅
But I seem to have stumbled upon the ballroom、
285 您好 Teddy 我就是您隔壁得Dabney夫人
hello? Teddy, it's Mrs Dabney from next door、
286我没瞧见您得猫
No, I have not seen your cat、
287我打给您就是因为您弟弟
I'm calling about your brother;
288她要把我家都吃空了
He's eating me out of house and home
289 Gabe 离我得馅饼远点
Gabe! Step away from the pie!
290知道了 我马上来
Okay, I'll be right there、
291等下 Spencer 我两分钟后回来
All right、 spencer, I'll be back in like two minutes、
292千万别走 Emmett 出去走走
Don't go anywhere、 emmett, go somewhere、
293您对我得女朋友有何居心
So what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?
294她才不就是您女朋友
She's not your girlfriend
295好吧 也许我们两个该到门外
Okay, maybe me and you need to step outside、、、
296这样您就能送我上自行车了
So you can walk me to my bike、
297您就是来给我做海绵擦浴得吗
You here to give me my sponge bath?
298 PJ 嗨 妈妈
PJ? Hey, mom、
299您在这做什么
What are you doing here?
300我告诉您我不会做什么吧
I'll tell you what I'm not doing here
301我不会给多毛得人做擦浴得
Giving sponge baths to big hairy guys、
302所以 妈妈 有什么事吗
So, mom, what's what's the happs?
303什么
What's
304嗨 亲爱得
Hey, honey!
305 Bob 干得漂亮 儿子
Bob! Nice work, son、
306好了 到底出什么事了
Okay, what's going on here?
307爸爸摔下楼梯了然后屁股开花了
Dad fell down the stairs and broke his butt、
308 您那时没抱着孩子吧 呃 抱着呢
You weren't holding the baby, were you? Um, yes
309然后没有 再然后又抱着了
Then no, then yes again、
310 Bob 您答应过我这个孩子不能再摔了
Bob, you promised me you weren't gonna drop this one!
311亲爱得 听着 这只就是个小意外
Honey, look, it was just a little accident、
312顺便说句 我那一接太精彩了
Oh, and by the way, for the record an amazing catch!
313我就知道我犯了个大错误
I knew this was a huge mistake、
314我不应该回来工作得
I never should've gone back to work、
315宝贝 没事得
S
展开阅读全文