资源描述
玩具总动员3中英文对白
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
哈 哈 哈 哈!
Money, money, money! Hey!
钱 钱 钱! 嘿!
- You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. - Too bad, Sheriff.
- 独眼巴特 "正义"与你有个约会 - 太糟啦 长官
I'm a married man.
我已经结婚了
One-Eyed Betty!
独眼贝蒂!
I think you dropped something, Mister.
我想你好像掉下了什么东西 先生
- Jessie? - Give it up, Bart. You've reached the end of the line.
- 翠丝? - 投降吧 巴特 你已经无路可逃了
I always wanted to go out with a bang.
我一直希望以爆炸作为结局
- Oh no! - The orphans!
- 哦 不要! - 孤儿们!
Hate to leave early, but our ride is here.
还想陪你们玩会的 但我们的专车到了
It's me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick.
追我还是救孩子 长官 你自己选吧
Ride like the wind, Bull's-eye!
跑出风驰电掣的感觉吧 红心!
Hold 'em steady.
抓紧了
Woody, hurry!
伍迪 快点!
No...
不...
- Glad I can catch the train. - Now let's catch some criminals.
- 真高兴我接住了火车 - 现在我们去抓罪犯吧
To infinity and beyond.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
- Reach for the sky. - You can't touch me, Sheriff.
- 举起双手 - 你抓不到我的 长官
I brought my attack dog with a built-in force field.
我的战犬可是内建磁力场的
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force fields dogs.
好啊 我也带来了专吃磁力场狗狗的抱抱龙
Evil Doctor Pork Chop.
邪恶的猪排博士
That's Mr. Evil Doctor Pork Chop to you.
这是邪恶的猪排博士送给你们的礼物
Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, I'll kill you.
巴斯 用你的激光枪射我的徽章 伍迪 不行 我会把你射死的
Just do it.
你只管射就是了
You're going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out!
你得去坐牢了 巴特 啊 小心!
- Mom! - No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I'm not here.
- 妈妈! - 别停 别停 继续玩吧 就当我不在
- Oh, no, Molly! - No, it's ok, Mom.
- 哦 别这样 Molly! - 没事 没关系的 妈妈
It's a 50 feet baby from outer space.
这是一个有50只脚的从太空来的娃娃
And she's on a rampage! Run for your lives!
她在横冲直撞! 大家快逃命吧!
Does the red light mean it's going?
红灯亮表示已经开始录了吗?
Come on say "Happy Birthday" to Molly.
来吧 对Molly说"生日快乐"
- Happy birthday. - Oh. Charming.
- 生日快乐 - 哦 真可爱
Look how tall you're getting.
瞧瞧你都长这么高了
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue.
巴斯光年前来救援
Good work, Buzz.
干得漂亮 巴斯
- Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. - Wait, I can't find my other eye.
- 好了 各就各位 快点 - 稍等 我的另一只眼睛找不到了
- All right, whose foot's in my face? - It's mine, give it back.
- 哎 谁把脚放到我脸上了? - 是我的 还给我
You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
你救了我们 我们这辈子都感激不尽
Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you?
巴斯 你介意我挤在你旁边吗?
Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind if I squeeze... squeeze in next to... you?
是的 不 我是说 我怎么会介意挤... 挤在你... 旁边呢?
- Is it hot in here? - Oh, here they come.
- 这里太热了吧? - 哦 他们来了
- Sarge, you got it? - Mission accomplished.
- 警长 你们搞到了? - 完成任务
Hooray!
万岁!
Careful. Careful.
小心 小心
All right guys. We've got one shot at this.
好了 大伙儿 我们只有一次机会
- Everybody ready? - We're ready, Woody. Let's do it.
- 大家准备了吗? - 我们准备好了 伍迪 开始干吧
Ok Buzz, make the call.
好的 巴斯 打电话吧
- Target is on approach. - Just like we rehearsed it guys.
- 目标正在靠近 - 就跟我们排练的情形一样 伙计们
Hello. Hello. Anyone there?
喂 喂 有人吗?
- Molly, stay out of my room. - I wasn't in your room.
- Molly 别进我的房间 - 我没去你房间
- Then who was messing with my stuff? - It wasn't me.
- 那是谁在乱搞我的东西? - 不是我
- Well, that went well. - He held me! He actually held me!
- 哈 进展还真顺利 - 他拿起我了! 他真的拿起我了!
- Uh, this is just sad. - Who we kidding? The kid's 17 years old.
- 呃 真悲哀 - 我们在骗谁啊? 这孩子已经17岁了
We ain't ever getting played with.
我们不能再在一起玩了
Guys, hey, hold up. We need a staff meeting. Everyone, a staff meeting.
大伙儿 嗨 等一下 我们得开个全体会议 大家都过来 开全体会议
- Oh, not again. - Oh come on. Sling, gather everyone up.
- 哦 别又开会 - 哦 拜托 弹簧狗 把大家都召集来
Uh, we are together, Woody.
呃 我们都在啊 伍迪
Ok. Uh, first off ... we all knew "Operation Playtime" was a long shot.
好的 呃 首先... 我们都知道"游戏时间"这个计划成功的希望很渺茫
- More like a misfire. - But we've always said this job isn't about getting played with
- 貌似失败了 - 但我们一直说我们的目的不是玩耍
- it's about ... - Being there for Andy. We know.
- 而是为了... - 陪在安迪身边 我们知道
But we can try again, right?
但我们可以再试一次 对吗?
- I'm calling it guys. We're closing up shop. - What?
- 哦 还是算了 各位 我们就此打住吧 - 什么?
Andy's going to college anyday now.
现在安迪要去上大学了
That was our last shot.
刚才的行动就是我们最后的机会
We're going into attic mode folks. Keep your accessories with you at all times.
我们要转移到阁楼上了 伙计们 保证你们的附件佩戴齐全
Spare parts, batteries ... anything you need for an orderly transition.
备用零件 电池... 把需要的所有东西都带上 有序搬迁
Orderly? Don't you get it? We're done! Finished. Over the hill.
有序? 你还不明白吗? 我们玩完了! 结束了 风光不再了
Hey, hey, hey. Come on guys. We all knew this day was coming.
嘿 嘿 嘿 拜托了 各位 我们都知道这一天迟早会来临
- Yeah, but now it's here. - Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see ...
- 没错 但现在这一天真的来了 - 听我说 每个玩具都要经历这一天 没人希望看到...
- Hey Sarge! What are you doing? - War's over folks.
- 嗨 警长! 你们在干什么? - 战争已经结束了 伙计们
Me and the boys are moving on.
我和兄弟们要离开这里了
- Moving on? - You're going AWOL?
- 离开? - 你们要擅自离开?
We've done our duty.
我们已经完成了使命
- Andy is grown up. - Let's face it ...
- 安迪已经长大了 - 让我们面对现实吧...
when the trash bags come out, we army guys are the first to go.
等开始收垃圾的时候 最先被丢进去的就是我们
- Trash bags? - Who said anything about trash bags?
- 垃圾? - 谁说我们要变垃圾啊?
It has been an honor serving with you. Good luck folks.
很荣幸曾与你们并肩作战 各位 祝你们好运
- You're gonna need it. - No, no, wait, wait, wait.
- 你们会需要垃圾袋的 - 不 不 等等 等等 等等
- We're getting thrown away? - No. No one's getting thrown away.
- 我们会被扔掉? - 不 没有人会被扔掉
- How do you know? - We're being abandoned.
- 你怎么知道? - 我们被抛弃了
- We'll be fine, Jessie. - So why did Sarge leave?
- 我们会没事的 翠丝 - 那警长为什么要离开?
- Should we leave? - I thought we were going to the attic?
- 我们也要离开吗? - 我以为我们要去阁楼的啊?
- Oh I hate all this uncertainty. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a minute. Quiet!
- 哦 我讨厌这种不确定的感觉 - 喔 喔 喔 等一下 安静!
No one's getting thrown out, ok?
没有人会被扔掉 明白了吗?
We're all still here. I mean, yeah, we've lost friends along the way ...
我们还会都在这儿 我是说 没错 我们一路走来也曾失去过一些朋友...
- Wheezy and Etch and... - Bo Peep.
- 吱吱和画板 还有... - 宝贝儿
Yeah, even, even Bo.
没错 甚至 宝贝儿
All good toys who've gone on to new owners.
这些好玩具都已经找到了新主人
But through every yard sale, every spring cleaning...
但经过了那么多次旧货出售 春季扫除...
Andy held onto us.
安迪留下了我们
He must care about us or we wouldn't be here.
他一定很在乎我们 否则我们早就不在这儿了
You wait. Andy's gonna tuck us in the attic. It'll be safe and warm.
你们等着瞧 安迪会把我们收到阁楼里的 那里既温暖又安全
- And we'll all be together. - Exactly.
- 而且我们全都会在一起 - 完全正确
- There's games up there and books and ... - The racecar track.
- 那里有游戏有图书还有... - 赛车道
- The racecar track, thank you. - And the old TV.
- 赛车道 谢谢 - 还有旧电视
There you go, the old TV. And those guys from the Christmas decorations.
你说得对 还有旧电视 还有圣诞节装饰用的那群伙计
Well, they're fun, right?
是的 他们很有趣 对吧?
And some day, if we're lucky, Andy may have kids of his own.
有朝一日 如果我们幸运的话 安迪会有自己的孩子
And he'll play with us then, right?
他又会跟我们一起玩了 对吧?
- We'll always be there for him. - Come on guys ...
- 我们会在阁楼里等着他 - 来吧 大伙儿...
let's get our parts together, get ready and go out on a high note.
让我们收拾好东西 准备光荣引退吧
- I'd better find my other eye. - Where'd you leave it this time?
- 我得找到我的另一只眼睛 - 这次你又把它丢在哪儿了?
Some place dark and dusty.
一个黑乎乎的 布满灰尘的地方
Come on. Let's see how much we're going for on eBay.
来吧 我们看看我们在易趣网上值多少钱
Don't worry, Andy's going to take care of us. I guarantee it.
别担心 安迪会照顾好我们的 我保证
- You guarantee it, huh? - I don't know, Buzz.
- 你保证能这样 呃? - 我不知道 巴斯
What else could I say?
我还能怎么说?
Well, whatever happens, at least we'll all be together.
好的 不管发生什么事 至少我们全都在一起
For infinity and beyond.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
- Can I have your stereo? - No.
- 能把你的立体声音响给我吗? - 不行
Why not?
为什么不行?
- Can I have your computer? - No.
- 能把你的电脑给我吗? - 不行
- Your video games? - Forget it, Molly.
- 那你的游戏机呢? - 想都别想 Molly
Ok Andy, let's get to work here. Anything you're not taking to college ...
好了 安迪 我们开始干活吧 你不带到学校去的东西...
either goes to the attic, or it's trash.
要么放到阁楼上 要么当垃圾扔掉
- Mom, I'm not leaving till Friday. - Come on, it's garbage day.
- 妈妈 我礼拜五才走呢 - 快点 今天是收垃圾的日子
- Mom! - Look, it's simple. Skateboard: college.
- 妈妈! - 看着 这很简单的 滑板: 带到大学
Little League trophy: probably attic.
联赛小奖杯: 可能放到阁楼上
Apple core: trash.
苹果核: 垃圾
- You can do the rest. - Why do you still have these toys?
- 剩下的你来收拾吧 - 你为什么还留着这些玩具?
- Molly, out of my room! - Three more days and it's mine.
- Molly 别呆在我房里! - 再过三天 这儿就归我喽
Molly! You're not off the hook either. You have more toys than you know what to do with.
Molly! 你也逃不掉 你有很多玩具不知如何处置
Some of them can make other kids really happy.
有些玩具能让别的孩子很开心的
- What kids? - The children at the daycare.
- 什么孩子? - 幼儿园里的孩子
They're always asking for donations.
他们总是要大家捐赠
- What's daycare? - Sh Sh Sh.
- 什么是幼儿园? - 嘘 嘘 嘘
- Mom! - No buts. You choose the toys you want to donate, I'll drop them off at Sunnyside.
- 妈妈! - 别反对了 你选择想捐赠的玩具 我把它们送到阳光幼儿园去
- Poor Barbie. - I get the Corvette.
- 可怜的芭比 - 雪佛兰跑车归我了
Andy, come on. You need to start making decisions.
安迪 快点 你得开始做决定了
- Like what? - Like, what are you going to do with these toys?
- 什么决定? - 比如说 你打算怎么处理这些玩具?
- Should we donate them to Sunnyside? - No!
- 要不捐给阳光幼儿园行吗? - 不行!
Maybe sell them online?
那要不在网上出售?
Mom, no one's going to want those old toys.
妈妈 没人想要这些旧玩具
- They're junk. - Fine. You have till Friday.
- 他们都是些破烂 - 好吧 你可以把它们留到礼拜五
Anything that's not packed for college or in the attic...
没打包带去学校或者放到阁楼上的...
- is getting thrown out. - Whatever you say, Mom.
- 都会被扔掉 - 好吧 好吧 妈妈
- What's happening? - We're getting thrown out, you idiot! That's what's happening!
- 发生什么事了? - 我们要被扔掉了 你这个白痴! 就是这么回事!
- You need a hand? - I got it.
- 要帮忙吗? - 我自己能行
Here. So you gonna miss me when I'm gone?
给你 我走后你会想我吗?
If I say "no", will I still get your room?
如果我说"不" 我还能得到你的房间吗?
- No. - Then, yes, I'll miss you.
- 不能 - 那就 是吧 我会想你的
- I can't breathe. - This can't be happening.
- 我喘不过气来了 - 怎么会发生这种事
Quiet! What's that sound?
安静! 那是什么声音?
Andy!
安迪!
That's not trash. That's not trash!
那不是垃圾 那不是垃圾!
Think, Woody. Think, think, think.
想想办法 伍迪 想想办法 想想办法
Buster, come here boy. Come here.
巴斯特 过来宝贝 过来
Ok boy, to the curb. Heeyah!
好的 宝贝 到路边去 驾!
No, Buster! No!
不 巴斯特! 不要!
Get up, Buster.
起来 巴斯特
- We're on the curb! - Oh, I knew it come to this.
- 我们在路边了! - 哦 我就知道会这样
Pull everyone! Pull!
大家用力拉! 拉!
It won't rip!
拉不开!
Oh for goodness ... It's triple-ply, high-density polyethylene.
哦 天哪... 有三层塑料袋 高密度聚乙烯的
- There's gotta be a way out. - Oh Andy doesn't want us. What's the point?
- 一定有办法出去的 - 哦 安迪不要我们了 还有什么意义?
Point, point, point!
有意义 有意义 有意义!
- Push! Push! - I can hear the garbage truck!
- 拉! 拉! - 我能听到垃圾车的声音!
It's getting closer.
越来越近了
Buzz! Jessie!
巴斯! 翠丝!
- Andy threw us out. - Like we were garbage.
- 安迪把我们扔出去了 - 把我们当成垃圾一样
Junk. He called us junk.
破烂 他叫我们破烂
How could he?
他怎么能这样?
- This doesn't make any sense. - I should have seen this coming.
- 这没道理啊 - 我应该预料到的
- It's Emily all over again. - The Sarge was right.
- 这是Emily的翻版 - 警长是对的
- Yeah and Woody was wrong. - Wait a minute. Hold on. This is no time to be hysterical.
- 是的 伍迪错了 - 等一下 等等 现在没时间歇斯底里
- It's the perfect time to be hysterical. - Should we be hysterical?
- 这正是该歇斯底里的时候 - 我们应该歇斯底里吗?
- No. Yes. - Maybe, but not now.
- 不 没错 - 也许 现在不是时候
Yee haw! Fellas, I know what to do.
耶 呃! 伙计们 我知道该怎么办了
What the heck?
搞什么鬼?
- Oh, we should have done this years ago. - Jessie wait. What about Woody?
- 哦 我们早就该这样做的 - 翠丝 等等 伍迪怎么办?
He's fine, Buzz. Andy's taking him to college.
他没事的 巴斯 安迪要带他去大学
Now, we need to go.
现在 我们得走了
You're right. Come on.
你说的对 来吧
- Buzz? - Woody.
- 巴斯? - 伍迪
What's going on? Don't you know this box is being donated?
这是怎么回事? 难道你们不知道这个箱子是要捐赠的吗?
- It's under control, Woody. We have a plan. - We're going to daycare.
- 一切尽在掌握中 伍迪 我们有一个计划 - 我们要去幼儿园
Daycare! What, have you all lost your marbles?
幼儿园! 什么 你们都疯了吗?
- Well didn't you see? Andy threw us away. - No, no, no. He was putting you in the attic.
- 嗯 难道你没看到? 安迪抛弃了我们 - 不 不 不是的 他是要把你们放进阁楼的
- Attic? So how did we end up on the curb? - That was a mistake.
- 阁楼? 那我们怎么最后到了路边? - 那是个误会
- Andy's mom thought you were trash. - Yeah, after he put us in a trash bag.
- 安迪的妈妈把你们当垃圾了 - 没错 是他先把我们装进垃圾袋的
- And called us junk! - Yeah, I know it looks bad. But guys, you gotta believe me.
- 他还叫我们破烂! - 是的 我知道这很令人伤心 但伙计们 你们得相信我
- Sure thing, college boy. - Andy's moving on, Woody.
- 当然 大学生 - 安迪已经开始新的生活了 伍迪
It's time we do the same.
我们也该这样做了
Ok, out of the box. Everyone, right now!
好了 所有人立刻从箱子里出来!
- Come on Buzz, give me a hand. We gotta get this thing. - Woody, Woody.
- 来吧 巴斯 帮我一把 我们得把这个弄下去 - 伍迪 伍迪
We need to figure out what's best for everyone.
我们得搞清楚哪种选择对大家最好
Oh great, great. It'll take us forever to get back here.
哦 完了 完了 我们永远也回不来了
Oh it's all right, Barbie. You'll be ok.
哦 没关系的 芭比 你会没事的
Molly and I have been growing apart for years.
Molly已经冷落我很久了
It's just .. I can't believe she would throw me away!
只是... 我真不敢相信她会把我丢掉!
- Welcome to the club, Toots. - Ok, everyone listen up...
- 我们是同命相怜 小姑娘 - 好了 大家听好了...
We can get back to Andy's but we gotta move fast.
我们有办法回到安迪家 但我们得动作快一点
- We'll hide under the seats till we get back home. - Get it through your vinyl noggin Woody...
- 我们先躲在座位下面 直到我们回到家 - 别犯傻了 伍迪...
- Andy doesn't want us anymore. - He was putting you in the attic!
- 安迪已经不想要我们了 - 他是要把你们放进阁楼的!
- He left us on the curb! - All right, calm down, both of you!
- 他把我们丢在路边了! - 好了 你们两个都安静一下!
- Ok. Fine, fine. Just wait until you see what daycare's like. - Why? What's it like?
- 好 好的 好的 你们就等着看看幼儿园是什么样子吧 - 为什么? 那是什么样子?
Daycare is a sad, lonely place for washed up old toys who have no owners.
幼儿园是一个悲伤 孤独的地方 专门收留没人要的废弃旧玩具
- Quite the charmer, aren't you? - Oh, you'll see, as soon as we get to daycare
- 你还什么都知道哈? - 哦 等着看吧 等你们一到幼儿园
you'll be begging to go home.
你们会哭着闹着要回家
- Can anyone see anything? - There's a playground.
- 你们能看见什么吗? - 那儿有一个游乐场
Wow!
哇!
- We hit the jackpot, Bull's-eye. - So much for sad and lonely, huh?
- 我们中头奖了 红心 - 忧伤孤独从此拜拜 是吧?
Ok calm down guys. Let's keep this in perspective.
伙计们 冷静点 让我们正确地看待这件事
- Perspective? This place is perfect. - Woody, it's nice.
- 怎么个正确法? 这地方简直完美 - 伍迪 这儿妙极了
See? The door has a rainbow on it.
看见了吗? 门上还画着彩虹
- Hey, there. - Wow. I haven't seen you in ages.
- 嘿 我来了 - 哇 真是好久不见
I just wanted to drop these old toys off. Is this Bonnie?
我是来捐这些旧玩具的 这是Bonnie吗?
- Look how big you are. - Say hi, Sweetie.
- 都长这么大了呀 - 亲爱的 快打招呼呀
- Hi. - Hey, how are your kids? Molly and Andy?
- 嗨 - 你孩子们怎么样啊? Molly和安迪呢?
- Not kids anymore. Andy's going to college on Friday. - What?
- 不是小孩子了 安迪周五就上大学去了 - 真的吗?
- Can you believe it? - You sure they won't miss these?
- 难以置信吧? - 你确定他们不会想念这些玩具吗?
No, they never get played with.
不会的 早就不玩这些东西了
- Do you see any kids? - Where's she taking us?
- 你看见小孩子了吗? - 她要把我们带到哪儿去?
- Look. - Wow.
- 快看 - 哇
What? What is it?
啥? 有啥呀?
I can't see.
我看不到
Ok, eve
展开阅读全文