资源描述
日常英语
盖被子系列
1. 孩子已经躺在床上,但是没盖被子:
(1) Tuck yourself in.(美式)
2. 孩子还没上床:
(1) Go get tucked into bed.
3. 家长帮助孩子盖好被子:
Let me tuck you in.
4. 孩子踢被子了:
(2) Tuck yourself back in.(美式)
5. 问孩子是否盖好被子了:
Are you all tucked in?
6. 告诉孩子别踢被子:
(1) Make sure you don't kick off the blanket.
被子两边和脚底下都掩好。
7. 被子只盖了下半身,或在床尾:
(1) Pull up the blanket.
把被子往上拽。
上厕所
1. Do you need to pee?
你想尿尿么?
2. Try to hold it in until we get to the bathroom.
先憋着点儿,咱们到卫生间再尿。
3. Give me your hand.
把手给我。
4. Let's go to the bathroom together.
咱们一起去卫生间。
You need to use the potty.
你得尿小马桶里。
5. Do you want to try lifting up the potty lid, or do you need my help?
你想试试自己掀小马桶盖,还是需要我帮你啊?
6. OK, go ahead and pee.
好了,尿吧。
7. Do you need to poop?
你想拉屎么?
8. Sit still and try not to move.
坐住,别动。
9. Have you pooped yet?
拉出来了么?
10. You can do it.
你能行。
Keep pushing.
继续拉。
11. All done?
拉完了么?
12. Let me help you wipe.
我帮你擦擦。
13. Put your tummy on my legs.
趴我腿上。
14. Bend over with your bottom out.
弯腰,小屁屁露出来。
15. Can you pull your pants up by yourself?
你能自己把裤子提上吗?
16. Good job!
真棒!
You are potty trained now!
完成如厕训练啦!
吃饭
I. Mealtime Opposites
用餐时的几组反义词
1. Lean瘦
Fatty肥
You need to eat both the lean and fatty meat.
瘦肉肥肉你都得吃。
Don't be picky.
不能挑食。
2. Tough老
Tender嫩
This piece of beef is too tough.
这块牛肉太老了。
Take that tender piece instead.
你吃那块嫩的吧。
3. Hot烫
Cold凉
The eggplant is too hot to eat now.
茄子太烫了,还不能吃呢。
You don't want to burn your tongue.
别烫着舌头。
I just took the yogurt out of the fridge.
我刚把酸奶从冰箱里拿出来。
It's too cold to eat now.
太凉了,还不能喝。
Let's wait until it warms up.
咱们放会儿再喝。
4. Yummy好吃
Yucky难吃
Whether the foods are yummy or yucky, please eat them all because they're nutritious.
食物无论好吃还是难吃,你都得吃,因为它们有营养。
5. Undercooked生
Fully Cooked熟
生 vs. 熟——烹饪的程度
This cauliflower is a bit undercooked.
这盘菜花炒得有点生。
Let mommy put it back on the stove and make sure it's fully cooked.
妈妈把它回个锅,再炒熟点。
6. Raw生
Cooked熟
生 vs. 熟——肉
This piece of pork is raw.
这块猪肉是生的。
You can't eat it until it's cooked.
做熟了才能吃呢。
7. Fresh生
Cooked熟
生 vs. 熟——蔬菜
These tomatoes look nice.
这些西红柿看起来不错。
Do you want to eat them fresh or have them cooked?
你想生吃,还是做熟了吃?
8. Salty咸
Bland淡
Only adults can eat this dish because it's so salty.
这道菜太咸了,只能大人吃。
Having a bland diet is healthier for your growing body.
吃淡一点对你身体好,你正长身体呢。
9. Watery稀
Thick稠
Would you like some porridge?
你想喝粥吗?
Do you prefer it watery or thick?
要稀的还是稠的。
10. Carbohydrates主食
Meat and Vegetables副食
You can't just eat the meat and veggies.
你不能光吃副食。
You have to eat some carbs, too.
也得吃点主食。
Let me get you some rice.
我给你盛点米饭。
11. Main Dish主菜
Side Dish配菜
I ordered steamed cod for your main dish and Caesar salad for your side.
我给你主菜点的是蒸鳕鱼,配菜点的是凯撒沙拉。
II. Table Manners and Mealtime Safety
餐桌礼仪与用餐安全
12. Don't pick at or break your cookie.
别抠饼干,也别掰饼干。
It makes crumbs.
会掉渣儿的。
13. Don't stuff the whole steak into your mouth.
别把一整块牛排塞嘴里。
Eat it one small bite at a time.
一小口一小口地吃。
14. Don't wipe food on your face.
别把吃的往脸上抹。
You're being a messy eater.
你都吃成小脏孩儿了。
15. You are a big kid now so you shouldn't eat with your hands anymore.
你已经是大孩子了,不能再用手抓饭了。
Please use your utensils.
请使用餐具。
16. Why are you peeling off the outside of your bun?
你为什么剥馒头皮啊?
You need to eat the whole thing.
整个都得吃。
17. Don't keep the peanut in your mouth.
别把花生含在嘴里。
Chew it and swallow, or you could choke.
嚼嚼咽了,不然你会卡着的。
18. Let me pick out the fish bones for you.
我帮你择鱼刺吧。
Grandma's eyesight is not good enough to see the little bones.
奶奶视力不好,看不见小刺。
19. Have you finished your dinner?
吃完饭了吗?
Okay, let's go wash your hands.
好了,咱们洗手去。
Don't touch anything yet.
先什么都别摸呢。
You don't want to leave greasy little fingerprints everywhere.
别把油蹭得到处都是。
What flavor would you like?
你要什么口味的?
25. Are you full?
饱了吗?
Would you like some more?
再来电吗?
读书时间
1. It's time for bedtime stories.
现在是睡前故事时间。
2. Which book do you want to read?
你想读哪本书啊?
Pick one from the bookshelf.
去书架上挑一本吧。
3. Don't take out all the books.
不要把所有的书都拿出来。
You'll make a mess.
你会把它们弄乱的。
4. Stop that, silly.
不对,笨笨。
You're holding the book upside down.
你的书都拿倒了。
5. Let's check the cover first.
咱们先看看封面吧。
What do you see?
你看到什么啦?
This is the title, and this is the author's name.
这是书名,这是作者的名字。
6. Open up the book.
打开书。
Where did we stop last time?
咱们上次讲到哪里了?
Oh, we left off here.
哦,讲到这里了。
Let's pick it up from here.
咱们从这里接着讲。
7. Do you want me to read it, or do you want to listen to the recording?
你是听妈妈讲,还是听录音?
How about you and I take turns reading?
要不咱们俩轮流讲?
8. What's in the picture?
这幅画画的是什么呀?
Can you spot the bunny?
你能找出小兔子吗?
9. You are in charge of page turning.
你负责翻页吧。
Don't flip so fast.
不要翻这么快。
Flip back.
翻回来。
10. You flipped two pages.
你一下翻了两页。
I see, these two pages are stuck together.
我知道了,这两页粘到一起了。
11. Please be careful and flip the pages gently.
翻书的时候小心点、轻点。
You don't want to crease the paper or bend the edges.
别把纸折了,别把边儿卷了。
12. You're sitting too close to the book.
你坐得离书太近了。
Sit straight when you read.
看书的时候要坐直了。
13. Can you read this line?
你会念这行吗?
Can you read louder?
大点声读好吗?
14. Don't bite the book.别咬书。
It's dirty.脏。
15. Also, don't draw on or rip the book.
还有,别在书上乱画,别撕书。
16. Stay focused.集中注意力。
Be patient and let mommy finish reading this book to you.
耐心听妈妈给你把这本书讲完。
Don't flip the pages.
不要乱翻页。
17. You can't lie down when you read.
你不能躺着看书。
Let's sit up and read.
咱们坐起来看。
18. The light is not bright enough.
光线不够亮。
Can you adjust it?你能调一下吗?
19. We finished this book.
我们读完这本书了。
Let's put it back onto the bookshelf.
把它放回书架上吧。
This is the last book for tonight.
这是今天晚上的最后一本书了。
20. Do you remember the story we just read?
你还记得刚才我们读的故事吗?
21. How many characters are there in the story?
故事里有几个主人公?
What are their names?
他们都叫什么名字?
Who is your favorite character?你最喜欢谁?
穿衣服
1. Hi, ‹child's name›, are you awake?
嗨,‹宝宝的名字›,你醒啦?
2. How are you?你好吗?
Did you sleep well?睡得好吗?
3. Say "good morning" to mommy.
跟妈妈说“早上好”。
4. It's time to get up.该起床了。
5. Sit up and come over to the edge of the bed.
坐起来,到床边来。
6. Let me help you get changed.
我来帮你换衣服。
First, take off your pajamas.
咱们先把睡衣脱了。
Undo the buttons one by one.
一个一个地解扣子。
7. Let's put on your shirt.
穿上上衣。
Put your head through the hole and then put your arms through the sleeves.
头从洞里钻出来,然后胳膊从袖子里伸出来。
8. Silly girl / boy, let me give you a hand.
傻孩子,我帮你一把吧。
9. Next, put on your pants.
然后穿裤子。
Bend your legs and then put your legs through the pant legs.
弯腿,腿从裤腿里伸出来。
10. Tuck your shirt into your pants.
把上衣掖裤子里。
11. Then, put on your sweater.
然后穿上毛衣。
12. Start with one sleeve and then the other.
先穿一只袖子,再穿另一只。
13. Remember to zip up your sweater.
记得拉上毛衣的拉锁。
14. It's too difficult for you.
这对你来说太难了。
Let me help you.我来帮你吧。
15. Lastly, please put on ur slippers.
最后穿上拖鞋。
16. Fantastic job!真棒!
You're ready now.准备就绪。
上幼儿园
I. Checklist物品清单
A backpack一个背包
A pair of slippers一双拖鞋
A water bottle一个水瓶
Extra pairs of underwear几条备用内裤
An extra pair of socks一双备用袜子
II. Talking to Your Child对他说
1. Be a good girl / boy.
乖乖的。
If you behave yourself, you'll earn a sticker.
表现好能得小贴画。
2. Try to make friends with the other children.
要和小朋友团结友爱。
Don't fight with them.
不要和小朋友打架。
3. Kiss mommy goodbye.
亲亲妈妈,拜拜了。
I hope you have a fun day at kindergarten.
希望你在幼儿园度过开心的一天。
4. I'll come straight from work to pick you up.
我一下班就来接你。
5. If you want to go to the bathroom, tell your teacher.
你要是想上厕所,一定要和老师说。
Don't hold it in.不要憋着。
6. Guess what yummy food you'll be having for lunch today:
猜猜今天中午有什么好吃的:
fried tomatoes and eggs, ribs in soybean sauce, or chicken curry?
西红柿炒鸡蛋、红烧排骨,还是咖喱鸡?
III. Easing Separation Anxiety
缓解分离焦虑
7. Do you know anything about your teacher?
你了解你的老师吗?
I heard she is great at doing hair.
我听说她可会梳头了。
8. Let's play Duck, Duck, Goose.
咱俩玩鸭子、鸭子、鹅吧。
You might play it at kindergarten, too.
你在幼儿园可能也会玩到的。
9. I know you are very brave.
我知道你很勇敢的。
Let's see how brave you are.
咱们看看你有多勇敢。
10. (Drawing a heart on your child's hand and on your own hand)
(在孩子和自己的手上分别画一个桃心)
Every time you look at your heart, mommy will be looking at her heart and thinking of you, too.
每次你看小桃心的时候,妈妈也在看自己的小桃心,也在想着你呢。
11. Let's see what you have in your classroom.
咱们看看教室里都有什么。
12. Your teacher is over there.
你们的老师在那边呢。
She is very happy to see you all
她非常高兴见到你们呢。
13. I'll pick you up on time.
我会准时接你的。
Then, let's go to the playground, and you can tell me the most interesting thing that happened at kindergarten, okay?
到时候咱们去游乐场,你给我讲讲在幼儿园发生的最有趣的事情,好吗?
Class Schedule课程表
Morning上午
Breakfast早餐
Outdoor Activities户外活动
Book Corner阅读角
Snack加餐
Chinese中文课
Afternoon下午
Lunch午餐
Stroll散步
Nap午睡
Snack and Recess加餐及自由活动
English英文课
Outdoor Activities户外活动
Dinner晚餐
Dismissal放学
Other Activities:
其他活动:
Numbers数字课
Math数学课
Letters and Words识字课
Language语言课
Library图书馆时间
Guided Reading阅读指导课
Music音乐课
Art艺术课
Science科学课
展开阅读全文