资源描述
在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant
A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
B:Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
上错菜:
A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?
服务员,能过来一下吗?
B:Yes, is there something wrong?
好的,有什么问题吗?
A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.
恐怕你搞错了,这不是我点的菜。
B:So sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.
非常抱歉,一定是我搞混点菜单了,我去查一下。
A:And also this soup is cold.
还有,这碗汤也是凉的。
B:I'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.
实在对不起,我马上给您换一碗热汤来。
标题:晚饭做什么吃? 分类:美食话题
A:My dear, what's for supper?
亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?
B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.
红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。
A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?
服务员,能过来一下吗?
B:Yes, is there something wrong?
好的,有什么问题吗?
标题:最近的自动取款机在哪儿 分类:问路场景
A:Pam, where's the closest ATM?
帕姆,最近的自动取款机在哪儿?
B:It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?
标题:你的想法很有创意 分类:日常话题
A:Mom, I just finished my paper. Can you proofread it before I hand it in?
妈,我刚完成我的报告。你可以在我交给老师前帮忙校对吗?
B:Sure, let's take a look. Sweetie, this is terrific. Your ideas are so original.
当然,我们一起看看吧。甜心,写得很好。你的想法很有创意。
标题:点餐 分类:日常话题
A:Excuse me!
打扰了!
B:Yes. Can I help you?
是的。我能帮您吗?
A:We're ready to order. A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of oranges for her.
我们准备好点餐了。我要一杯咖啡,她要一杯橙汁。
B:Yes, how would you like your coffee?
好的,您要什么咖啡?
A:Just black coffee. Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake.
黑咖啡,除了喝的,你们还有卖其它东西吗,比如说蛋糕。
B:We also serve sandwiches and cakes.
我们也有三文治和蛋糕。
A:Give me two pieces of cake.
给我两块蛋糕。
标题:去动物园在这里搭公车吗 分类:问路场景
A:Excuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?
打扰了。我要去动物园在这里搭公车可以吗?
B:Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.
额,你可以从这里搭36路车,但是之后你必须走30分钟左右。
标题:这路公车去新书店吗 分类:问路场景
A:Excuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?
打扰了,这路公车去新书店吗?
B:No,you'll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.
不,你必须在银行那里下车,然后搭50路公车。
标题:我想去医院看苏珊 分类:问路场景
A:Where are you going,Jane?
简,你要去哪里?
B:I'm going to the hospital to see Susan.
我想去医院看苏珊。
标题:去第82街要多久 分类:问路场景
A:Excuse me, do the buses stop here?
打扰了,公车在这里停吗?
B:Yes, they all stop at this corner.
是的,他们都在这个角落停。
标题:这件衣服质量特别好 分类:购买衣服
A:Good morning. What can I do for you, sir?
早上好!先生,您需要什么?
B:I'd like to see some coats. Would you recommend me some of them?
我想看看上衣,你能推荐一些给我吗?
标题:买唐装旗袍Buying a China-gown of Tang-Dynasty style 分类:购买衣服
A:That China-gown of Tang-Dynasty style is so beautiful. Would you show it to me, please?
那件唐装旗袍太漂亮了。请给我看看好吗?
B:Absolutely. Here it is.
当然可以,给您看吧。
标题:我想买一件夹克衫 I’m looking for a new jacket 分类:购买衣服
A:Good morning, madam. Can I help you?
早上好 我能帮你吗?
B:Good morning. I’m looking for a new jacket.
早上好,我想买一件夹克衫。
标题:我想给儿子挑选一件毛衣I'd like to choose a sweater for my son 分类:购买衣服
A:Can I help you, madam?
有什么可以为您效劳的,夫人?
B:Yes. I'd like to choose a sweater for my son.
是的,我想给我的儿子挑选一件毛衣
标题:买晚霜和面膜 分类:日化用品
A:Hi, there. Look at these.I have collected some ads here. There is a special promotion for Mother's Day this weekend.
嗨,你看,我这收集了一些广告,这个周末有个母亲节的特惠活动。
B:Oh, yes. Mother's Day is coming. Do you plan to buy anything?
哦,对啊!母亲节快到了。你准备要买些什么?
标题:购买女性用品 分类:日化用品
A:Lisa, I need some help here.
丽莎,我需要你帮一点忙。
B:What is it, dear?
亲爱的,帮什么忙呢?
标题:买善存和牙刷 分类:日化用品
A:I'd like to buy a bottle of Centrum, a tooth brushes.
我要买一瓶善存、一个牙刷。
B:Centrum? We have bottles of thirty and one hundred tablets. Which kind do you want?
善存?我们有30粒装和100粒装的。你要哪一种?
标题:你可以送我到银行吗 分类:乘车英语
A:Could you drive me to the bank?
你可以送我到银行吗?
B:Of course, ma'am. Tell me where to go.
当然可以,女士。请告诉我怎么走。
标题:你能送我到机场吗 分类:乘车英语
A:Miss, where do you want to go?
小姐,你想去哪里?
B:Could you drop me off at the airport?
你能送我到机场吗?
标题:下趟公交车什么时候来 分类:乘车英语
A:Excuse me. When's the next bus?
打扰了。下趟公车什么时候来?
B:The next bus will be here in four minutes.
4分钟之后,下趟公车就会到这里。
标题:在下个柜台买票 分类:乘车英语
A:Excuse me, when is the next train to Los Angeles?
打扰了,去洛杉矶的下一趟列车是什么时候?
B:10:15 a.m.
早上10点15分。
标题:我想去火车站 分类:乘车英语
A:Taxi! Taxi!
计程车!计程车!
B:Where to, sir?
先生,去哪里?
展开阅读全文