资源描述
Tibby :That’s pretty impressive. Oh…真精彩!
Carmen:My
Bridget:Oh my god!Lena!
All:look at you.
Lena:You’re all here.你们全都来了。I missed you so much.我好想你
Tibby: I don’t believe you.我不相信你。
Carmen:I miss you so much!
Lena:Bee,i am so sorry,when i found your letter,i tried to come sooner。Do you forgive me?我很抱歉,我看到你的信,便想马上赶回来。你能原谅我吗?
Bridget:Forgive you?Who the hell are you?原谅?你算老几?
Lena:I wasn'tsure I’d see you here.Ithought you’d change your mind about your dad's wedding.我没想到你会出现,我以为关于你爸的婚礼,你改变心意了。
Carmen:nope.没有。
Bridget:We decided we’d change it for her.我们决定帮她改变。
Tibby:Yeah, how about a little road trip?要不要开车去旅行?
Carmen:what are you talking about?你在说些什么?
Tibby:Come on.好啦。
Carmen:What?No.No.什么?不要。
Tibby:Come on,you got to.好啦,你得去才行!
Lena:Carmen,it's your father's wedding,It's important for you to be there.是你爸的婚礼,你的出席很重要。
Carmen:I think If it is that important thenmy day would tell me that himself.真这么重要他应该亲自打给我。
Tibby:Maybe he is still recovering from the last conversation you had,或许他还在为你们上次的谈话难过。
Bridget:I am not sure that is entirely helpful....你这么说没啥用。
Tibby:I am just saying parents screw up .It is what they are good at. They do. 我是说父母都怪怪的,他们都这样。It is up to us to see things they can’t.全靠我们自己看清事实。
Carmen:He is gonna throw me out of the wedding.他会把我扔出婚礼。
Lena:No,he is not.才不会。
Tibby:That is so overdramatic.那样太肥皂剧了。
Lena:If he does, we will be there for you.若他赶你走,我们会挺你。
Carmen:What are not you guys understanding?I am not going.你们听不懂吗?我不要去。
Bridget:Why are not you understanding you are going?你还不懂吗?你非去不可。
Lena:So this is the view from my window.这是我窗户外的景色。
Tibby:It is beautifully.好漂亮!
Lena:And these are my cousin’s donkeys.This is George and Goerge junior.My grandparents,caldera…这些是我表哥的驴子。这是乔治和他儿子。我爷爷奶奶,还有火山口……
Bridget:Forget the caldera.I wanna see the guy.管他的,我要看你男朋友。
Tibby:Where is the boy?他在哪里?
Carmen:I am sneaking in the back once the ceremony begins.典礼开始后我就从后面开溜。
Lena:You know,the caldera is actually the top of a volcano.火山口是火山的最顶端。
Carmen:Okay,Lena,seriously.Once the ceremony’s done,we are leaving.莉娜,我说真的。
Tibby:Look,cute.看。好可爱。
Bridget:Oh, my god.Lena.
Lena: I know,Is not he gorgeous?我知道,他很帅对吧?
Bridget:I was refering to you holding a fish.我是说你拿鱼很可爱。
Lena:Oh,you know what?你知道吗?
Bridget:NO fair attacking the driver.不可以出手攻击驾驶。
Carmen:Is it fair to bribe the driver to go back home?可以贿赂驾驶回头吗?
Bridget:With what money?Tibby is the only one woking this summer.你哪来的钱?夏天只有缇碧在打工。
Tibby:Hey,I actually stacked my last shelf at wallmans,thank you very much.我在渥曼超市把货都补齐了,多谢你。
Bridget:Does this mean there is gonna be a ceremonial burning of the smock?要举行烧罩衫典礼吗?
Tibby:No,actually, Duncan took the smock,but I do have my nametag.没,罩衫邓肯拿走了,但上面有我的名字。
Bridget:Can we burn it?可以烧掉吗?
Lena:Hey,how did your suckumentary turn out?你的烂纪录片进展如何?
Tibby:Well, it actually evolved into something quite different than I expexted,so…其实结果蛮让我惊喜,所以……
Bridget:What are you gonna call it?片名是什么?
Tibby:Bailey.《贝莉》
...
Tibby:Carmabelle,come on,we are gonna be late.What is she doing in there.卡门快点,我们要迟到了。她在里面干嘛?
Lena:Carmen?
Carmen:I changed my mind, guys.I can’t do this.我改变心意了,我办不到。
Lena:Yes, you can.
Carmen:No,Lena,I can’t.
Bridget:Carmen?
Carmen:What?
Bridget:Carmen,please come out.I promise you everything will gonna be okay.我保证一切都会很顺利。
Carmen:Bee, how do you know that?
Bridget:Because of what I am holding.Wear them, they will make you brave.因为我手上拿着一样东西。穿上它,它会带给你勇气。
Carmen:Bee,I can’t wear a pair of jeans to a wedding.And besides, your week is not up.我不能穿牛仔裤去婚礼。而且这周还算是你的。
Bridget:In the event of an emergency…the pants will automatically go to the sister in need…regargless of the schedule.出现紧急情况时,牛仔裤自动归于有需要的姐妹,无论先后次序。
Carmen:Bee,there is no rule number 11.没有第十一条。
Bridget:Well,I think there should be.And I am invoking it now.我认为应该有.这一条现在就生效。
Tibby:That sounds like a really good rule to me.听起来是很好的规定。
Lena:Yeah.
Bridget:So are you gonna put them on yourself,or are we going to have to do it for you?你要自己穿,还是要我们效劳?
展开阅读全文