资源描述
1. Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam). 早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人)
2. How do you do? (-- how do you do ?) 您好!
3. Hello (or hi )! 您好!
4. How is everything (with you )? (您的)一切都好吗?
5. How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ? 这几天过得怎么样?
6. How are you ? (- Fine, thank you .and you? ) 您的身体好吗?
7. Glad (nice ) to see you . 见到您很高兴。
8. Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来!
9. It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson . 再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。
10. Good –bye.(or bye-bye) 再见!
11. Good night. 晚安(晚间告别用)
12. Have a good rest. 祝您休息好!
13. See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)见!
14. Hope to see you again soon. 希望不久再见到您!
15. Have a good time. 祝您过得愉快!
16. We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17. Please don’t leave anything behind. 请不要遗忘你的东西。
18. Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好!
19. We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快!
20. Have a nice trip! 一路平安!
21. All the best! 万事如意。
22. Take care! 多保重!
23. Good luck! 祝您好运!
24. Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。
25. Thanks a lot. 多谢。
26. Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。
27. Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
28. I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。
29. It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。
30. You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。
31. Not at all. 不用谢。
32. Don’t mention it. 不用谢。
33. My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。
34. Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。
35. At your service. 乐意为您效劳。
36. I’m sorry. 很抱歉。
37. Excuse me. 对不起。
38. I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。
39. I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness. 对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。
41. Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。
42. That’s all right. 这没什么。
43. It doesn’t matter. 没关系。
44. Never mind. 不要紧,没关系。
45. Let’s forget it. 算了吧!
46. What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么?
47. Can I help you? 我能为您干点什么?
48. Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
49. Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。
50. Don’t worry about it 别担心。
51. I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
52. Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语)
53. I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。
54. What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。
55. Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名?
56. Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?
57. Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。
58. What a pity! 多可惜!
59. I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。
60. We are all sorry to hear of your illness. 听说您病了都很担心。
61. Will, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。
62. I wish you good health. 祝您健康。
63. Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利!
64. Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
65. Merry Christmas! 圣诞节快乐!
66. Happy birthday to you! 祝您生日快乐!
67. Congratulations! 祝贺您!(恭喜)
68. My hearty congratulations! 衷心祝贺您!
69. As you wish(or like) 随您的便。
70. Certainly. 当然可以。
71. Of course. 当然可以。
72. Go ahead and do what you like 干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。
73. I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。
74. No, I’m afraid not. 不,恐怕不行。
75. Out of the question, I’m afraid. 恐怕不可能。
76. Walk straight ahead. 一直往前走。
77. Turn left(right). 往左(右)转。
78. Go upstairs(downstairs). 上(下)楼。
79. Take the lift to the third floor. 乘电梯到三楼。
80. The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance. 电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
81. The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall. 大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
82. There is a washroom at the end of the corridor. 洗手间在走廊尽头。
83. The post and cable service is opposite the bar. 邮电所在酒吧对面。
84. The bank is next to the shop. 银行在小卖部隔壁。
85. You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk. 你可以收银外兑换钱。
86. How much would you like to change? 你要兑换多少呢?
87. The rates of exchange are on the board there. 兑换率写在那这的黑板上。
88. There are some local products on sale here. 这里出售一些地方产品。
89. It’s sold by weight(yard, meter…) 这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。
90. Sorry, it’s sold out. 对不起,卖完了。
91. How do you like this? 您看这个怎么样?
92. What about that one? 你看那个好吗?
93. Here is your change. 这是找您的钱。
94. Here is your receipt. 这是你的收据。
95. An letter for abroad is RMB. 4.5. 寄往国外的航空信需4.5元。
96. The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking. 饭店的旅行社代办各种预订票。
97. What kind of room would you like (or prefer)? 您希望要什么样的房间?
98. Do you want a single room or a double room? 你想要单人房还是双人房?
99. For how many nights 你要住几个晚上?
100. How many people are there in your party? 你们一起有几个人?
101. What time will you be arriving? 您将何时到达?
102. Unfortunately, we are fully booked for the 21st 遗憾的是21日的客房全部订满。
103. We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for May 6th . 我们不能保证5月6日给您一个房间。
104. For a single room the price would be 35 dollars 单人房的价格是35美元。
105. There is a small charge of 25 cents a day extra. 每天要收25美分附加费。
106. Could you fill in this form, please? 请填写这份表格。
107. Could you sign your name, please? 请签上您的姓名。
108. Give me your passport, please. We need it for registration. 请把护照给我,我们登记时需要。
109. Have you got any identification? 你有身份证吗?
110. May I see your passport, please? 请把护照给我。
111. Would you please complete this registration form? 请您填写这张登记表好吗?
112. What’s your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍?
113. What’s your address in your native country,please? 请问您在本国的住址?
114. Your room number is 1206 on the second floor. 您的房间号码是二楼的1206室。
115. Here’s your key card. 这是您的匙牌。
116. Here’s your key to Room 1206. 这是您1206号房间的钥匙。
117. I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up. 我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。
118. The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way. 这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。
119. We’ll extend the reservation for you. 我们可以为您延长预订。
120. We’ll make the change for you. 我们可以给您换个房间。
121. You may keep the room till 3 p.m, if you wish. 如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午三点。
122. How much longer would like to stay? 您想再住多久?
123. If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price.
如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。
124. I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room before 12. 恐怕要请您在十二点以前搬出房间了。
125. Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith? 史密斯先生,您今天可以结账吗?
126. Would you like to vacate your room now? 您今天要退房吗?
127. Your bill totals $665. 您的账单合计655美元。
128. That makes a total of $665. 总计是655美元。
129. That comes to $665 altogether. 共计655美元。
130. Here is your bill. Would you please check it? 这是您的账单,请您过目。
131. That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar. 那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。
132. Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个账单里。
133. The service charge is included in this bill. 这个账单包括服务费。
134. How would you like to settle your bill (or account)? 您准备怎样付帐?
135. In what form will payment be made? 您准备以何种方式付帐。
136. Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card? 您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?
137. We accept the following credit cards,…. 我们接受下列信用卡……
138. I’m sorry, we don’t accept personal cheques. 对不起,我们不收个人支票。
139. All of the rooms have phones. 所有房间都有电话。
140. If there’s anything you need, just ring reception. 如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。
141. If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room.
如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。
142. Here is a brochure explaining hotel services 这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。
143. If you need anything, just press the call button. 如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。
144. You can make a long distance call from your room. 您可以从您房间里打长途电话。
145. If you want a taxi, you can ask the concierge to get one for you.
如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。
146. We have a computer wake-up service. 我们有电脑叫醒服务。
147. If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly, please hang the Cleaning Sign on the door.
如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫”的牌子挂在门上,
148. There is a recreation center on the ground floor. 一楼有一个娱乐中心。
149. You can play billards, table tennis and bridge or go bowling. 您可以打台球,乒乓球,桥牌和保龄球。
150. Apart from the recreation center, we also have a health club on the second floor.
除了娱乐中心外,二楼还有健身房。
151. We have a sauna bath with a massage service there, too. 在那里还有桑拿浴室并提供按摩服务。
152. We do not charge for the use of the health club. 进健身房不收费。
153. Sports facilities are available free of charge. 运动器械是免费提供的。
154. Our charge for sports facilities is four dollars per hour. 运动器械以每小时四元的标准收费。
155. Shall I turn the cooling up? 我是不是把冷气开大些?
156. Shall I turn the heating down? 我是不是把暖气关小些。
157. Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您的包将存放在行李部。
158. Could your come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags?
请您拿着行李牌,来行李部取您的包。
159. We’ll try our best, but I can’t guarantee anything. 我们当尽力而为,但我不能保证什么。
160. There must be some misunderstanding. 这里面可能有误会。
161. I’ll soon have something arranged for you. 我尽快为您作些安排。
162. Because of the bad weather, the evening garden won’t be open today.因为天气不好,今天夜花园不开放。
163. It’s necessary for him to pay for the damage. 他必须赔偿损坏。
164. I promise to attend to the matter promptly. 我一定立即处理这件事。
165. I’ll send for an electrician(doctor,…)for you. 我给您请电工 (大夫……)
166. Let me call a repairman to do it. 我去叫一个修理工来。
167. Any comments and suggestion are always welcome. 欢迎您提意见和建议。
168. According to the hotel regulations, the damage must be paid for.按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。
169. You don’t have to pay for it. 您用不着赔偿。
170. It was broken by accident. 不是您有意打破的。
171. I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well today. 听说您今天身体不大好。
172. What’s the trouble? 什么地方不舒服。
173. Do you have a temperature? 发烧吗?
174. Maybe you’re tired after the journey. 可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。
175. Drink plenty of water and have a good rest, then. 那么,请多喝点水,好好休息。
176. The phone number of our hotel is 67958888. 我们宾馆的电话号码是67958888。
177. Please dial 0 before you dial the number. 拔号码前请先拔0。
178. Please consult the telephone directory. 请您查看电话簿。
179. I’ll be with you in a minute. 我马上就来。
180. We serve 24 hours. 我们24小时营业。
181. We are open round the clock. 我们昼夜营业。
182. Service hours are:7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for breakfast; 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch ; 6:30 p.m.to8:30p.m. for dinner.
餐厅供应时间是:早饭:7:00到9:00:午饭: 11:30到下午1:30;晚饭:6:30到8:30
183. What else do you want? 您还要别的什么吗?
184. Is there anything else? 您还要别的什么吗?
185. If you need anything else, just feel free to tell me. 如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。
186. What’s the problem, sir? 先生,出了什么问题?
187. Regretfully not. 遗憾的是不行,
188. I’m really sorry, but you see my difficulty. 真对不起,但也希望您能体谅我的难处。
189. I’m sure everything will be satisfactory again next time you come.
相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。
190. Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗?
191. What’s your opinion of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?
192. Would you like to sign for that? 您准备签字挂帐吗?
193. Would you like to put it on your hotel bill? 您准备将这个费用记到您饭店的总账吗?
194. Could you sign here, please? 请您在这儿签字。
195. The minimum charge for a dinner party of 200 people is 6000 yuan FEC, excluding drinks.
200人的宴会最低的6000人民币况换券,不包括饮料。
196. May I have a look at your invitation card? 我可以看一个您的请柬吗?
197. How do you want to send this letter? 您想如何邮寄这封信?
198. Normally it takes about one week for an letter to reach America.
通常情况下,邮件到达美国需要大约一个星期。
199. Your letter is overweight and you have to pay one yuan more. 你的信超重,你得再付一块我。
200. What does this parcel contain? 这个包裹里包的什么东西?
201. What’s in side this parcel? 这包裹里是什么?
202. Do you want to register this letter? 你想寄信挂号信吗?
203. You need a box to send these bottles. 寄这些瓶子需要一个箱子。
204. Whom do you wish to speak to? 你相同谁讲话?
205. I’m sorry they’re sold out. 对不起,它们都卖完了。
206. I regret to say they are out of stock at the moment 很遗憾眼下缺货。
207. Shall I wrap it up for you? 我给你包一下吧。
208. What do you think of this itinerary? 您觉得这次旅程安排如何?
209. What do you have to say to this plan? 对这个计划你有什么意见?
210. How do you like this proposal? 你觉得这个建议怎么样?
211. Do you have anything to add to the plan? 这个计划你有什么补充吗?
212. Do you have any special suggestions? 你有什么特殊建议吗?
213. What are the historical sites in this area? 这个地区有什么历史遗迹?
214. What is the garden famous for? 这个花园为什么出名?
215. What a splendid scene! 多么壮丽的景观啊!
216. How stately it looks! 它是多么庄严肃穆。
217. What a beautiful sight? 多么美丽的景色啊!
218. I think you must be pretty tired after the long flight. 我想你在经过这么长时间飞行后肯定很累了。
219. I’m sorry. I didn’t quite catch what you said. 对不起,我确实没弄清你说的啥。
220. Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? 女士们,先生们,大家请注意一下好吗?
221. Could you please lend me your ears for a moment? 请听我说几句好吗?
222. This is the end of our tour today; shall we turn back? 我们今天的观光到此为至,我们回去吧?
223. Here’s the main gate again. 又到正门啦。
224. Perhaps you ‘d like me to answer some questions now. 或许现在你想让我解释几个问题。
225. May we meet again someday? 有朝一日我们会再见面的。
226. Thank you very much for your cooperation and consideration. 非常感谢,谢谢你的合作,谢谢你的关心。
227. Please calm yourself, sir. Then perhaps we can help you 请冷静点,先生,这样没准我们可帮您。
228. Where do you want to go, sir? 您想去哪儿,先生?
229. Where to, sir? 往哪儿去,先生?
230. It’s only about half an hour’s drive. 仅需大约半小时的车程。
231. Let me put your luggage in the truck. 让我帮你把行李放到车上去。
232. Please fasten your safety belt. 请系好你的安全带。
233. Here we are. 我们到了。
234. Please don’t disturb. 请勿打扰。
235. Don’t touch the exhibits. 展出之物,请勿乱动。
Appendix 附录
236. Lobby entrance 门厅进口
237. lobby 大堂
238. Corridor走廊
239. Inquiry desk问讯处
240. Lavatory; toilet洗手间
241. Ball-room包房
242. Barbershop理发室
243. Beauty parlous 美容室
244. Foreign exchange service外币况换处
245. Bowling alley保龄球场
246. Receptionist接待人员
247. Weather forecast天气预报
248. Bright ;clear晴天
249. Cloudy多云
250. Sunny有太阳
251. Dull; gloomy阴
252. Stuffy; stifling hot闷热
253. Rain雨
254. Shower阵雨
255. Drizzle细雨
256. Snow雪
257. Traveler’s cheque旅行支票
258. Declaration form申报单
259. Mellow醇香
260. Traffic lights红绿信号灯
261. Railway station火车站
262. Airport机场
263. Luggage行李
264. Highway公路
265. Minibus面包车
266. Rush hours拥挤时间
267. Peak hours高峰时间
268. Single trip单程
269. Round trip往返
270. Slippers拖鞋
271. Bath curtain浴帘
272. Bath-tub浴缸
273. Toilet soap浴皂
274. Towel毛巾
275. Tooth-paste牙膏
276. Tooth-brush牙刷
277. Shampoo洗发水
278. Comb梳子
279. Single room单人间
280. Double r
展开阅读全文