资源描述
1.請稍等 Please wait for a moment.
2.請往這邊走 This way, please.
3.請問找哪位 May I know who are you looking for?
4.請問哪裡找 .....諸如此類的 May I know who is calling? (電話) May I know who is asking for XXX?
其他如:
I wish you to have a pleasant staying! 希望你住的愉快!
Do you need a hotel direction for taxi? 你要給計程車司機旅館方向的指引嗎?
Breakfast starts at 7:00 in the restaurant on the second floor. 二樓餐廳早上七點開始供應早餐
May I help you? 我可以為你服務嗎?
Do you need a timetable for airport shuttle bus? 您要機場巴士的班表嗎?
Do you need an extra bed? 您要加張床嗎?
1 我剛剛有撿到一件很像妳說的外套, 要不要過來看一下!?
(當客人遺失物品問我有無看到時)
2 這個水龍頭是感應式的!
3 這個房間裡面有蟑螂!
4 四點到五點是購票時段!
5 現在是清場時間! 要等五點以後才開放!
1) I found a coat similiar to what you described. Would you like to come and see it?
2) This faucet is automatic. Move your hand close to the sensor and it will turn on.
3) There are cockroaches in the room.
4) Ticket sales is open from four to five.
5) We are preparing now. We will open after five.
第二句加了白話描述,可能比較清楚。"感應式" 英文可說 sensor-activated,似不夠白話 (對於需要你解說感應式水龍頭的客人而言)。
第三句應該是不會用到!
1.稍後要點餐時在找我就好了!
Let me know if you are ready to order.
Give me a shout when you are ready to order.
2.幫各位確定餐點!(類似重複再說一次點過的餐)
Let me repeat your orders.
3.稍等一下!
One minute, please. Sorry, hold on one second.
4.請問需要飲料嗎?
What would you like to drink?
Any drinks that I can start you off with?
5.請問需要甜點嗎?
Care for any dessert?
Do you have any room left for dessert?
Would you like to try our desserts?
6.這個(用餐的盤子)用完了嗎?
Are you still working on this? Or should I grab it from you?
Are you finished with this?
7.需要續杯嗎?
Would you like a refill?
8.餐點味道還可以嗎?
How is your food?
Is everything okay?
9.還有需要什麼嗎?
Is everything alright?
Do you need anything else?
10.需要送上甜點了嗎?
Should I serve the desserts?
11.不好意思幫您送上XXX!
Sorry, this is XXXX
12.稍後要結帳時找我就行了!
Let me know when you are ready for the bill.
13.用餐金額是XXXX!
The total comes up to XXXX
14.找您XXXX!(結帳找零)
XXXX is your change.
Here is your change of XXXX
15.我的英文不好,請見諒!(哈哈哈!)
Please forgive my poor English.
Sorry, my English is not very good.
服務生: 歡迎光臨! 請問有幾個人? welcome to our restaurant, may i know how many of you?( 或, good evening/ good afternoon, table for how many?)
顧客:一個人 table for one please.
服務生:你想要抽煙還是不抽煙的?smoking or non-smoking?
顧客:不抽煙的non smoking please.
服務生:請跟我來!would you like to come with me please.
服務生: 小姐,晚安。這是菜單。excuse me, madam, this is the menu.
顧客:好。給我幾分鐘,讓我看一下。 thank you, could you give me a few minutes to have a look of the menu?
服務生:您慢慢看。 我等會兒就過來。 take your time, madam, i will come back when you are ready.
服務生:小姐,現在可以幫您點菜了嗎? excuse me, madam, are you ready to order?
顧客:可以了。我想先來一份玉米農湯。 yes please, could i have a portion of sweetcorn soup.
服務生: 主菜您想點什麼? and the maincourse please.
顧客:你們的招牌餐是什麼?what is the chef's specials of your restaurant?
服務生: 菲力牛排。 Our chef's special would be the fillet steaks.
顧客:聽起來很美味,我就點那個。sounds good to me, can i have one of them please?
服務生:您要幾分熟? would you like it medium or well done?
顧客: 三分熟的。 medium please.
服務生:你還想要其它的嗎?would you like anything else, madam?
顧客:我還想要一些雞肉莎拉、起司麵包和一瓶紅酒。yes please, could i also have some chicken salad, cheese and bread and a bottle of red wine please.
服務生:紅酒要什麼年份的嗎?what year do you prefer?any particular?
顧客:1986。ninteen eighty six please.
服務生:那需要甜點嗎?would you like any dessert?
顧客:不,我過一會兒在點。not at the moment,but i will order it later.
服務生:好,那請你稍等一下,東西很快就來。ok, please wait a moment, the food will be ready soon.
顧客:請問,洗手間在哪呢?may i know where the ladies/ gents is?(女洗手間 ladies, 男洗手間 gents/厠所 washroom, toilets)
服務生:在那邊。is over there, madam.
顧客:謝謝。thank you very much.
為您服務’
Excuse me; may I take your plate, sir? 對不起,先生,我可以收盤子嗎?
May I clean (clear) the table, sir? 先生,我可以收拾桌子了嗎?
May I serve it to you now? 我現在可以上菜了嗎?
其他基本補充
1.Do you have a meal voucher? 您有沒有餐卷?
2.Would you mind sitting separately? 您們介不介意分開坐嗎?
3.Would you mind sharing a table? 您介不介意和別人同桌?
4.Is anyone joining you, sir? 先生,還有沒有人要來?
5.Would you like a high chair for your child? 要不要給您的小孩一張高椅?
6.Please sit where you like. 請隨便坐。
7.The buffet is over there. Please help yourself. 自助餐在那邊,請自己動手。
8.We can seat you very soon. 我們會很快安排您入座。
9.Welcome back, sir. 先生,歡迎再次光臨。
10.I’m afraid that table is reserved, sir. 先生,那一桌恐怕有人訂了。
I am your waiter/waitress. Please inform me if you have any questions or concerns. 我今天會為您服務. 如有問題請告知我.
Would you like your seat to be arranged at a smoking or non smoking area?
請問要吸煙或非吸煙的位子?
Would like to order some beverage first? 想先點一些飲料嗎?
Would you like water or tea? 茶或水?
May I take your order now? 可一點菜嗎?
You have ordered XXXX . Did I miss out anything? 您點了 XXXX. 請問我有漏掉任何東西嗎?
Sorry to interrupt you, your meal is ready! 對不起! 上菜.
Would you like some desserts? 請問要點甜點嗎?
I will help you change your tableware. 幫您換新的餐具
May I know who ordered this dish? 請問這道是誰點的.
Thank you for coming. 謝謝觀臨
How would you like to pay for your meal? 請問要如何付款
We accept all major credit cards and cash. 我們接受信用卡及現金
Unfortunately, we do no accept personal checks. 我們不接受支票
How was your dining experience? 用餐愉快嘛.
Please watch your steps. 請小心走路
Brunch 早午餐(遲吃的早餐,用以代替午餐)
Gourmet 美食品嘗家Refill續杯 Buffet自助餐
Semi- buffet半自助餐Main course 主菜
Appetizer 開胃菜 Salad 沙拉 Champagne香檳酒 Chef主廚
1.尋問餐廳
到國外遊玩,品嘗當地美食是行程重頭戲之一,然而,身為異鄉人,自然 無法知道每家餐廳口碑如何。此時,不妨向飯店中的服務人員詢問,說出 自己的喜好及需求,請對方做最佳建議。
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
這附近是否有中國餐廳?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
你知道現在那裡還有餐廳是營業的嗎?
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。
I'd like to have some local food.
我想嘗試一下當地食物。
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
是否可建議這一類的餐廳?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
最近的義大利餐廳在那裡?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
此地餐廳多集中在那一區?
2.餐廳預約
享受異國美食是出國旅遊的樂趣之一,若已打聽好何處有美味,不妨在 出發前先打電話詢問是否需訂位,以免興沖沖的出門,卻碰上餐廳客滿 的情況。電話預約時,一定要詳細告知餐廳預約時間、人數與名字,並 且最好詢問清楚是否需著正式服裝,以免屆時失禮。
Do I need a reservation?
我需要預約位子嗎?
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
9點應該沒問題。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我想要預約3個人的位子。
what do you have for today's special?
今天的推薦餐是什麼?
We are a group of six.
我們共有6個人。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
我們想要面對花園的位子。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我們大約在8點到達。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
沒問題。請給我你的名字。
How can I get there?
我要如何才能到達餐廳?
My name is Jessica Yang.
我的名字是潔西卡.楊。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要預約今晚7點2個人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相當多。
ould the ladies wear formal dresses?
女士是否需著正式服裝?
How long is the wait?
我們大概需要等多久?
No jeans, please.
請不要穿牛仔褲。
3.餐廳點餐篇
到異國品嘗美食可說是旅遊的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概 就很難品嘗餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當 的詢問服務生,並表達自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得道地又滿足。
May I have a menu,please?
請給我菜單。
May I order,please?
我可以點餐了嗎?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜單?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
Do you have today`s special?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
May I see the wine list?
可否讓我看看酒單?
I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
I`m on a diet.
我正在節食中。
What kind of wine do you have?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.
我想點當地出產的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
I`d like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Well done (medium/rare),please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
4.餐廳用餐
旅途中品嘗異國美食時的興奮與期待,就好像買了彩券等待開獎一般 ,你永遠不知道結果會是賓果或全軍覆沒,然而,無論結果如何,它 都將是旅程中難忘的回憶。如果菜式不合口味,有時向服務生索取調 味醬,自己調味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付費時,千萬別忘了確 認帳單數目,以及付些小費表示謝意。
Could you tell me how to eat this?
請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做為附餐嗎?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
May I smoke?
可以抽煙嗎?
I'd like a glass of water, please.
請給我一杯水。
My order hasn't come yet.
我點的食物還沒來。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
請給我一瓶礦泉水。
This is not what I ordered.
這不是我點的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。
Check, please.
麻煩請結帳。
May I have some more bread, please.
請再給我一些麵包。
Can I pay here?
可以在這兒付帳嗎?
I'd like a dessert, please.
請給我一些甜點。
We like to pay separately.
我們想要分開算帳。
What do you have for dessert?
甜點有那幾種?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帳單有一些錯誤。
May I have some cheese?
可以給我一些芝士嗎?
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?
What kind of cheese is this?
這是什麼口味的芝士?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
May I have just a little of it?
可以給我一點這個嗎?
May I have the receipt, please.
請給我收據。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜點改要水果?
5. 速食餐廳用餐篇
出國旅遊時,到當地人常去的平價速食店用餐,可能是多數旅行者最便利而省錢的選擇, 到此類餐廳用餐,氣氛雖輕鬆,不像到高級餐廳進食時要講究太多餐桌禮儀,但對於個人 的需求,最好在點餐時便向櫃檯說明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜歡某些醬料皆須事先告 知,以免徒增服務人員的麻煩,浪費自己時間。
Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?
在這裏用餐或帶走?
I'll eat here.
在這裏用餐。
Take out,please.
帶走。
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of
French fries.
請給我一個小漢堡、牛奶和一份大份薯條。
Can I sit here?
我可以坐這裡嗎?
Can I have a hot dog,please?
請給我一份熱狗。
With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.
加蕃茄醬或美乃滋?請加蕃茄醬。
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.
要加洋蔥或芥末嗎?好的。
A sandwich,please.
請給我一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什麼口味的麵包?白麵包或全麥麵包?
Whole wheat,please.
請給我全麥麵包。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄與萵苣。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐這個位子嗎?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在那裏可以拿到刀與叉?
Bourbon with soda water,please.
請給我波本酒加蘇打水。
Could you show me something to certify your age?
可否出示能證明年紀的文件?
展开阅读全文