资源描述
店面英语
Lesson 1.Greeting打招呼
Part one:New words.
step in 走进 seat[si:t]座位 have a look 看一看 satisfy['sætisfai]满意
scarf [skɑ:f]围巾 material [mə'tiəriəl]材料 popular['popjulə]流行的
sample['sæmpl]样品 factory['fæktəri]工厂 cotton['kɔtn]棉
Part two:Dialogue
Boss: Please step in and have a look. 请进来看一看
Customer: Thank you!Do you have any scarves? I'd like to order some. 你们有围巾吗?我想订购些。
Boss: Please take a seat and I will show you some samples. 请坐!我给你拿些样品看看。
Customer: That's very kind of you. 谢谢你。
Boss: This is the most popular style in the market this year. Here you are. 这是今年市场最流行的款式。给你。
Customer: Let me see, what's the material? 我看下,这是什么材料的啊?
Boss: Cotton. 棉的。
Customer: I'm satisfied with it , can I visit your factory? 我很满意。能参观下贵工厂吗?
Boss: Of course, we can go at once. 当然,我们立马动身。
Customer: Ok, and where is your factory?好的,贵司在哪啊?
Lesson 2 Introduction介绍
Part one:New words.
sample ['sæmpl]样品 material [mə'tiəriəl]材料 quality['kwɔliti]质量 style[stail]款式
durable['djuərəbl]耐用的 popular['pɔpjulə]流行的 compare[kəm'pɛə]比较
Part two:Sentences.
1. The material is very durable. 这种材料很耐用
2. The quality is very high.. 这个质量非常好。
3. The style is the most popular in the market this year. 这是今年市场上最流行的款式。
4. Let me show you both kinds so that you can compare them. 我把两种都给您展示下,您可以作个比较。
5. This is our newest sample. 这是最新样品。
6. Here is our sample room, please come with me. 这是样品室,请跟我来。
7. Let me introduce our newest style to you. 我来给你介绍我们的最新款式。
Lesson 3.Bargaining 讨价还价
Part one:New words.
wholesale ['həulseil]批发价 retail['ri:teil]零售价 highest[haiist]最高价 lowest['ləuist]最低价
unit['ju:nit]单价 total ['təutl] satisfy['sætisfai]满意 almost['ɔ:lməust]几乎
Part two:Sentences.
1. It's the lowest price, it can't be cheaper. 这是最低价,不能再便宜了。
2. It's almost at cost. 这几乎是成本价了。
3. Are you satisfied with the price? 你对价格还满意吗?
4. Could you tell me the wholesale price? 能告诉我批发价吗?
5. The more, the cheaper. 越多越便宜。
6. I'll give you the best price, 50dollar. 我给你最低价,50美金。
7. It's already the last price. 这已经是最低价了。
Lesson 4.Order下单
Part one:New words.
place [pleis]下订单 trail[treil]试验 utmost['ʌtməust]最大的 usually['ju:ʒuəli]通常
change[tʃeindʒ]改变 inform[in'fɔ:m]通知 delivery[di'livəri]交货
Part two:Dialogue
Boss: Would you like to place an order right now? 你想现在下单吗?
Customer: We are not sure about your products. We would like to place a trail order. 我们对你们的产品质量还不确信。我们想先下个试单。
Boss:It is OK. We will do our utmost to satisfy you. 可以。我们会尽量做到让您满意。
Customer: I would like to order 300 dozen. Please pack them as you usually do. 我们想订300打。请按你们一贯的方式来包装。
Boss: How about ordering 7cases, 280 dozen? 要不订7箱,280 打吧?
Customer: It's ok. Next time, I might change the packing. We will inform you of the place of delivery. 可以的。 下次我可能会更换包装。我们会通知你交货地点。
Boss:That's ok. 好的。
Lesson 5.Packing 包装
Part one:New words.
cubic meter (CBM)立方米 carton['kɑ:tən]箱 mark[mɑ:k]唛头 net weight(NW)净重
gross weight(GW)毛重 volume['vɔljum]体积 wrap[ræp]包装 transport.[træns'pɔ:t]运输
Part two:Sentences.
1. How would you like your packing? 你想怎么包装?
2. The volume is 0.06cubic meter. 体积是0.06立方米。
3. 20pieces in one box, 15boxes in one carton. 一盒20件,一箱15盒。
4. Please wrap them separately. 请分开包装。
5. I want the blue one in large size. 我想要蓝色大号。
6. Would you like to pack in bags or cartons? 你想用打包还是装箱?
7. It's easy to carry and safe for transport. 运输起来方便又安全。
Lesson 6.Delivery 交货
Part one:New words.
deliver [di'livə]交货(v.) provide[prə'vaid]提供 delivery[di'livəri]交货(n.) service['sə:vis]服务 receive[ri'si:v]收到 product['prɔdəkt]产品 ready['redi]准备好的 recently['ri:sntli]最近 out of stock无现货
Part two:Sentences.
1. When and where to deliver? 什么时候在哪儿交货?
2. Do you provide delivery service? 你提供交货服务吗?
3. You will receive the products in about half a month. 你会在半个月内收到产品。
4. The goods are ready, and can we deliver them now? 货已备好,我们能交货了吗?
5. We can't make it in such a short time, for the factory is very busy recently. 这么短时间内我们办不到,因为我们工厂最近很忙。
6. Some materials are out of stock. 一些原材料缺货。
7. If you order right now, we can deliver the goods tomorrow morning. 如果你现在下单,我们明天早上可以发货。
8. How about the time for delivery? 发货时间呢?
Lesson 7.Terms of Payment 支付方式。
Part one:New words.
payment['peimənt]支付方式 terms [tə:mz]条件 deposit[di'pɔzit]定金 rest[rest]其余的
Cash on delivery(COD)货到付款 consider[kən'sidə]考虑到 cooperation[kəu.ɔpə'reiʃən]合作 within[wi'ðin]在 ... 里面 million['miljən]百万
Part two:Sentences.
Boss: So let's talk about the payment. 咱们谈下付款的问题吧。
Customer: How about the terms of payment? 付款方式怎么样?
Boss: I'd like you to pay a deposit. 我想先付定金。
Customer: How does it work? 怎么付?
Boss: 10%, that's 3000RMB.You must pay in cash. 10%的定金也就是3000块。你得现金支付。
Customer: Ok, no problem. What about the rest? 没问题。剩下的呢?
Boss: Cash on delivery. 交货付款。
Customer: Can we pay it one week after delivery? 我们可以交货后一周付款吗?
Boss: Considering it's our first cooperation, you can pay within one week. 鉴于我们初次合作,你可以在一周内付款。
Customer: Thanks a million, let's keep in touch. 非常感谢。保持联系。
Lesson 8.Visit factory(1)参观工厂
Part one:New words.
visit['vizit]参观 factory['fæktəri]工厂 at once.立刻 minute ['minit] 分钟 How far离 ... 多远
look forward to 期待 showroom['ʃəurum]陈列室 meet[mi:t]满足
Part two: Sentences.
Customer: Can we visit your factory? 我们可以参观你们工厂吗?
Boss: Of course. You can go there at once. 当然。你可以马上就去。
Customer: Is your factory near?(How far is it?)工厂近吗?(有多远?)
Boss: It takes us twenty minutes to get there. 到那儿需要20分钟的时间。
Customer: Ok, I am looking forward to going there. Do you have any showroom? 好的,我想去那看下。你们有展厅吗?
Boss: Yes, we do. But as you know, our factory may be not as large as you think. 有的。但是我们工厂可能不如您想象的那么大。
Customer: As long as your products can meet our requirements, we don't mind the size of your factory. 只要你们产品能符合我们要求,我们不介意你们工厂的大小的。
Lesson 9.Visit factory (2) 参观工厂
ground[ɡraund] 地面 floor [flɔ:] 层,地面 warehouse [ˈwɛəhaus] 仓库 semi-finished 半成的 sample room 样品室 order [‘ɔ:də]订单 first 第一的 second 第二的
guarantee [ˌɡærənˈti:] 保证 value [ˈvælju] 重视 highly [ˈhaɪli] 高度地
1. This is our factory. 这是我们工厂。
2. The ground floor is warehouse. 楼底是仓库。
3. The first floor is workshop. 一楼是车间。
4. The second floor is the sample room. 二楼是样品室。
5. How many workers are there in your factory? 你们工厂有多少工人?
6. These are semi-finished products. 这些是半成品。
7. If we place a large order, can you finish it? 如果我们下个大单,你们能完成吗?
8. Can you guarantee the quality of products? 能保证产品质量吗?
9. We value quality highly. 我们非常重视产品质量。
Lesson 10.Making a call.打电话
Part One: New Word
Corporation:[,kɔ:pə'reiʃən] 公司 speak 讲 hold on 稍等 moment [ˈməʊmənt]瞬间 message [ˈmesidʒ]信息 call back 回电话 by the way 顺便 expect [iksˈpekt]期望 office 办公室
Part Two: Dialogue
A: Hello, This is ABC Import&Export Corporation. 您好,这里是ABC 进出口公司。
B: Hi, This is Mrs Kate calling from STAR Corporation. May I speak to Mr. Nate, please?
您好。我是STAR公司的凯特女士。请帮我叫下奈特先生接电话。
A: Hold on please. I’m really sorry he’s not in at this moment. You can leave a message to him.
请稍等。非常抱歉。他现在不在。你可以给他留言。
B: Ok! Please tell him to call me back later. By the way, when is he expected to come back to the office? 好的! 请叫他一会儿回个电话给我。顺便问下,他什么时候回办公室?
A: I am not sure, but I will let him know you called. 我不确定,但我会转告他你打过电话。
B: Thanks very much! Bye. 非常感谢! 再见。
A: Bye. 再见。
Lesson 11.Open an account and deposit.开账号及存钱
Part One: New Word
Account [əˈkaunt]账户 deposit [diˈpɔzit] 存款 bill 账单 interest rate 利率 in all 总计 draw 取出 ATM 自动取款机 exchange rate 汇率 Euro 欧元 change into 兑换 salary [ˈsæləri] 工资
1. I’d like to open a checking account so that I can pay for my bills.
我想开个活期账户,以便支付账单。
2. The interest rate is only 3 percent at present.
目前的利率仅为3%。
3. Here is the deposit and the interest, 10,000 yuan in all.
这是你的存款加利息,共计10,000元。
4. You can draw money at ATM.
你可以在自动取款机取款。
5. The exchange rate today is 8.14RMB to 1USD.
今天的汇率是1美元兑换8.14元人民币。
6. How much RMB would I get for 100 Euros?
100欧元能换成多少元人民币?
7. I want to change 500 HK dollors into RMB.
我想把500元港元兑换成人民币。
8. I want to deposit my salary.
我想存工资。
Lesson 12.It’s a steal 便宜到家了
Part One: New Words
on sales 特卖 bargain [ˈbɑrɡɪn] 讨价还价 off 减价的,削价的 discount [ˈdiskaunt] 打折 credit card 信用卡 regret [riˈɡret] 后悔 cost 成本 off-season 淡季 profit [ˈprɔfit]利润
Part Two: Sentences
1. All these things are on sales. 所有这些东西都在特卖中。
2. Now remember, “be sure to bargain”. 记住,“一定要杀价”。
3. All the goods are going for 40% off! 所有的产品都打六折。
4. It’s a bargain and a good buy. I’ll get one. 价格真便宜,很值得买,我想买一台。
5. Can you give me a better discount? 能给我更优惠的折扣吗?
6. Put it on your credit card; you won’t regret it. 刷卡吧。你不会后悔的。
7. We’ve already cut the price below its cost. 我们已经将销售价降至成本价以下了。
8. This is the off-season. There’s no profit at this price. 现在是淡季。这个价我们已经没钱赚了。
Lesson 13Being out of stock.货源短缺。
Part One: New Words
out of stock 缺货 popular [ˈpɔpjulə,ˈpɒpjələ(r)] 流行的 sell out 卖完了 stock [stɔk]库存 tomorrow 明天 particular [pəˈtikjulə] 特别的 contact 联系 arrive [ə'raiv]到达
wait 等候
Part Two: Sentences
1. The dress is very popular and sells quickly.这裙子很流行,卖得很快。
2. Sorry, black ones are sold out. 很抱歉,黑色的卖完了。
3. Are you expecting new stocks tomorrow? 估计明天有新货吗?
4. I can’t guarantee any particular date. 我不能保证何时有货。
5. Could you please order one for me? 能给我订一件吗?
6. I’ll contact you when your goods arrive.你的货到了我会联系你的。
7. Thank you. I’d be waiting for your good news.谢谢,等您的好消息。
Lesson 14Refund of payment 退款
Part One: New Words
Lady [ˈleidi]女士 badly 糟的 indeed [inˈdi:d] 确实 invoice [ˈɪnˌvɔɪs] 发票 possible 可能的 allow [əˈlau] 允许 purchase [ˈpə:tʃəs] 购买 refundable [rɪˈfʌndəbl] 可退还的 sound 听起来 soft 柔和悦耳的 clear 清晰的 apology [əˈpɔlədʒi]道歉 歉意
Part Two: Dialogue
Customer: Excuse me, Lady. I bought a mp3 yesterday, but I found it doesn’t work. 打扰下,女士。我昨天买了个MP3, 但是我发现它有点问题。
Seller: Really? Oh, badly indeed. I am sorry for that. Have you brought the invoice?
I can change a good one for you. 真的吗?哦太糟了。实在对不起。你把发票带来了吗?
Customer: Yes, here’s the invoice, but…I’d rather to have my money back if possible.
带来了,可是……如果可能的话我想把钱退回来。
Seller: Sorry! This is not allowed. Goods purchased are usually non-refundable. 对不起!这是不允许的。我们卖出去的商品一般是不退款的。
Customer: oh, ok then give me a new one.哦好的,那给我一个新的吧。
Seller: Try this one please. 试下这个如何。
Customer: Mm… this one sounds soft and clear. 恩。 这个听起来声音比较悦耳也比较清晰。
Seller: Please accept my apologies. I hope it won’t happen again. 请接收我的歉意,希望以后不再出现类似情况。
Customer: So do I. Bye. 是的,再见。
Lesson 15.Quantity shortage 数量不足
Part One: Words
Damage [ˈdæmidʒ] 损坏 receive [riˈsi:v] 收到 check 检查 shortage [ˈʃɔ:tidʒ] 短缺 par [pɑ:]标准 equal to 等同于 case 箱子 weight [weit] 重量 invoice [ˈɪnˌvɔɪs] 发票
Part Two: Sentences
1. About 10% was damaged on arrival. 货到达的时候大约损坏了10%。
2. We didn’t receive what we had ordered. 我们收到的货不是我们订购的。
3. We checked and found a shortage.检查后发现有短缺。
4. The goods are not up to par. 货未达到标准。
5. The quality is not equal to the sample. 质量与样品不符。
6. We found that each case is shortage in weight. 我们发现每箱都重量不足。
7. The invoice shows 45 units but we received only 40 ones. 发票上写着是45台,而我们只收到40台。
Lesson 16.Our price is competitive.我们的价格具有竞争力
Part One: Words
quote [kwəut]报价 CIF 到岸价 requirement [riˈkwaiəmənt] 要求 reduce [riˈdju:s]减少 降低 unit [ˈju:nit] 台 cut down 减少降低 term [tə:m] 条款 be subject to 受支配 从属于 immediate [iˈmi:diət]立即 acceptance [əkˈseptəns]接收 rise 上涨 delay [diˈlei]延迟 official [əˈfiʃəl,əˈfɪʃl] 正式的 item 项
Part Two: Sentences
1. Would you please quote CIF Sydney? 请报悉尼的到岸价。
2. In order to meet your requirement, we’ll reduce the price to $45. 为了满足贵方的要求,我方愿意将价格降至45美元。
3. Would you please give us the best price?能给我最惠价吗?
4. If we order 1,000 units or more, can you cut it down? 如果我们订1000台或者更多,你能否降价?
5. What are your discount terms then? 打着的条件如何?
6. The offer is subject to your immediate acceptance. 我们报盘以你方立即接收为准。
7. The price will rise so you’d better place orders without delay. 价格会上涨,你方最好及时订货。
8. This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai. 这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。
Lesson 17.Import and export进出口。
Part One: Words
Export [eksˈpɔ:t]出口 import [ˈimpɔ:t]进口 directly [diˈrektli]直接地 foreign [ˈfɔrin]外国的 trade 贸易 license [ˈlaisəns]许可证 terms of payment 支付方式 irrevocable [ɪˈrevəkəbəl]不可撤销的 L/C 信用证 T/T 电汇 cash:[kæʃ] 现金 total amount 总额
Part Two: Sentences
1. Can you export directly? 你们能直接出口吗?
2. We need foreign trade companies. 我们需要外贸公司。
3. Do you have import license? 你们有进口许可证吗?
4. What about terms of payment? 支付方式如何?
5. By irrevocable L/C or T/T? 用不可撤销信用证还是T/T支付?
6. You can pay by cash and make a 30% deposit of total amount. 你可以现金支付,预付30%的定金。
Lesson 18.Design ability 设计能力
Part One: Words
Design [diˈzain] 设计 ability [əˈbiliti] 能力 produce[prə'dju:s] 生产 according to 根据 offer [ˈɔfə] 提供 secret ['si:krit] 秘密 client [ˈklaiənt]客户 newest 最新的
Part Two: Sentences
1. Do you have design ability? 你们有设计能力吗?
2. Yes, we have. /No, we haven’t design ability. 是的,我们有。/ 不,我们没有设计能力。
3. We can produce according to your requirement. 我们能根据您的要求生产。
4. You should offer pictures. 你得提供图片。
5. Can you keep secret for our design? 你能为我们的设计保密吗?
6. We won’t sell the products to other clients. 我们不会将产品卖给其他客户的。
7. We won’t let your newest design be known. 我们不会泄露您的最新设计。
Lesson 19 Let’s sign the contract.签合同吧
Part One: Words
Sign [sain] 签 draft [drɑ:ft] 草稿草图 contract [ˈkɑnˌtrækt] 合同 add 增加 Force Majeure 不可抗力 clause [klɔ:z]条款 hold 持有 amend [əˈmend] 修正 修改 necessary:['nesə,səri] 必要的 avoid [əˈvɔid]避免 agree on 同意 cancel [ˈkænsəl]取消 delivery [diˈlivəri]交货
Part Two: Sentences
1. I’ve had the draft of contract. Please have a look and see what you are not clear about.我已起草合同。请看下有没有不清楚的地方。
2. I think we should add a “Force Majeure” clause. 我认为我们应加一条“不可抗力”条款。
3. We will hold one copy each, one in Chinese for us and one in English for you. 我们各持一份合同,一份中文的给我们,一份英文的给你们。
4. Let’s reconsider amending the contract. 我们可以考虑重新修改下合同。
5. Do you think the term of payment is ok for you? 你们认为支付方式合适吗?
6. It’s necessary to check the contract to avoid missing anything. 有必要仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么。
7. We agree on all the terms. Shall we sign it next week? 所有的条款我们都同意。下周签合同如何?
8. We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.
由于贵方延期交货,我方要求取消合同。
Lesson 20.Set your customer off at Yiwu Airport
义乌机场送客人
Part one:Words.
arrive [ə'raiv]到达 set off['setɔf]出发 visit ['vizit]参观
keep in touch 保持联系 journey ['dʒə:ni]旅行
almost['ɔ:lməust]几乎 board[bɔ:d]登飞机、车、船
Part two:Dialogue
Xiao li:Mr Brown,we arrived. 布朗先生,我们到了。
Brown:It's nice of you to see us off at the airport. Thank you very much. 谢谢你到机场为我们送行。非常感谢。
Xiao li:I'll miss you and hope we can keep in touch. 我会想你的,希望我们保持联系。
Brown:Sure.You've been a great help to me in the past days. 当然。这些日子你给了我很大的帮助。
Xiao li:It's my pleasure.I hope you'll visit Yiwu again. 不客气。我希望你会再来义乌。
Brown:Certainly,I'd be glad to. 一定。我很乐意。
Xiao li:It's almost time to board. 差不多该登机了。
Brown:Yes,we should go.Goodbye. 是的,我们该走了。再见。
Xiao li:Bye.Have a pleasant journey. 再见!旅途愉快!
展开阅读全文