资源描述
餐厅常用语
1.What kind of food do you prefer? 你喜欢哪一种菜?
aXU$W'V0TM+SA 2.Do you like Chinese food?你喜欢中国菜吗?人生如茶}F b|*B,S)IwG1S
3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?
_
Q/_hJ"g人生如茶 4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?t(G[
B[*HQ
5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?你知道哪里有快餐可吃?(W:VQ"J3B h8hj k
6.What would you have for dinner?你要吃什么?
e+m"g F/zR}人生如茶 7.What would you like to order?你要点些什么菜?
']~^ NKw C 8.Have you ordered yet?你点过菜了吗?
TR1NT|W4o0u
L 9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend. I will order later. 还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。HVxXij/E^
10.What would you recommend?请你推荐一些好菜好吗?&a0DO i,^
11.What's your today’s special?今天的特色菜是什么?
T7n6EZwG/Ck7w人生如茶 12. I would like to have something simple. 我想吃些简单的东西。
5qs4G1g#J^(S)_"u
op 13.What will you have for dessert? 你喜欢吃点什么点心?
W.e)na|v5g3O人生如茶 14. We are in a hurry. 我们要赶时间。
[-q y!{"o+z4o%F:x] 15. Please rush your orders. 我们点的菜请快送来。 J2t0jW7K
16.The beefsteak is very good today. 今天的牛排很不错。&xnu6r1S
17.I will take the beefsteak. 我就要份牛排。
O%`X7J+TXB 18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的?,?tvg)X'c@'Hk%\0OH0P*O
19.I would like my beefsteak well done. 我要熟一点儿的牛排。
;hJ"u%y,xj$M\,z 20.How about a drink?喝一杯怎样?8D-R$B*s c2LOC
21.Bottoms up!干杯!h s ].XrXYl4f
22.To your health!祝你健康!
vE!n/p?Ff L 23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen. 请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。人生如茶;B%v%ojzM1c5SQ
24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。#_9ja5s6UT
25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat. 我要找个便宜的地方吃。~1b$n)r p\
26.Is there a restaurant near here?这附近有餐馆吗?
JWjdD 27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?
N$m1QDL
28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town?在本镇有中国餐馆吗?
;WQ6k;s@:Y&l 29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?xi uM[*l9tC7?
30.How is service?服务怎么样?
&M#}.U*A_z E-l 31.Could I have the menu,please?请给我一份菜单好吗?
3K$]f4o(P 32.Here is the menu,sir. 先生,菜单就在这儿。
/PH#u$dyY4Uj 33.Are you ready to order now?你现在就准备点菜吗?
G_Oi^-i 34.Where did you have dinner last night?昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的?人生如茶FT*o s-a6P
35.Do you like Chinese dishes?你喜欢中国菜吗?
H7^nkpVs6w 36.It's very delicious. 它的味道很好。
{A8Y(_9RUSS 37.The food is too salty. 菜太咸了。
IX9aKx
38.I'm thirsty. 我口渴了。"{8b4oG;_'k'wp
39.Give me a glass of cold water,please. 请给我一杯冷水。'Z{?"LA"LYx w
40.I'm on a diet. 我在节食中。
V/V!BL2y"D
41.I don't feel like eating more. 我不想再多吃了。人生如茶L$~t(V7M;`z\.n(fm^
42.It was a very enjoyable dinner. 这是个令人愉快的一餐。[h ^dyj
43.What would you like to drink?你要喝点儿什么?~;pON z$O.g;a#E
44.Could I have a cup of coffee?我想要一杯咖啡好吗?&ia#O4a)X,?E
45.Would you like coffee or tea?你要喝咖啡还是茶?人生如茶h+~\7qpX:B a
46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please. 我想要柠檬茶。a ys S&QQ
j4V
47.Do you like to have anything else?你还要吃别的东西吗?G_PX4d/Ck-p
48.No,thanks. I have had enough. 不用,谢谢。我已经吃饱了。 i N
M3n
Z~8y
49.I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit. 我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。
Du/`J
R7P z5p 50.Help yourself to anything you like. 你喜欢什么随便吃。
L*n y*wwi)X人生如茶 51.Please pass me the salt and pepper. 请把盐和胡椒递给我。
.}`5nr4`:o [|7r1j7o 52.I ordered ten minutes ago. 我10分钟前就点菜了。
0n+Y2iU'v4O{.K人生如茶 53.I have been waiting for half an hour. 我一直等了半个小时。8~a1J[1WNR
54.Why is our order so late?为什么我点的菜那么慢?
(@ t3`k+WU
T5O$ 55.I can't wait any longer. 我不能再等了。人生如茶g;O5e
h1^b u~
56.Please serve us as quickly as possible. 请尽快服务。4Az
`Of L9W3g
57.Could I have the bill please?请把账单给我好吗?
(qx/U)\z:L 58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier's desk. 这就是,请到柜台付账。
'D{S
Q(GeI 59.Let's me pay my share.=Let’s go Dutch. 我们各付各的。人生如茶j8_bHwG?`.^
60.No,It's my treat. 不,这次我请客。
R
H*~g4\m!W 61.May I pay this time?这次我请客好吗?
8galf_#?
点菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜单 点菜 付钱 离开
Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗?
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
Language Notes 三言两语
点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下-看菜单-点菜-付钱-离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。“订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即to book a table 和make a reservation.在英国以及在其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
expression表达
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点餐吗?
first course/stasrters
第一道菜/开胃菜
maincourse
主菜
dessert
甜食
Could I have the bill, please?
请拿账单来,好吗?
How would you like to pay?
请问您怎样付款?
Language Notes
三言两语
在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course或者starters是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips是鱼和炸土豆条,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人的馅饼”一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。
餐厅里的对话
Conversation In A Restaurant
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
a few moments later
Emma: one sparkling water
Hugh: Thanks very much
Emma: Are you ready to order?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
Emma: Chicken.
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
Hugh: Thanks very much.
Emma: OK.
餐厅里的对话
休正在餐厅点餐(过了一会儿)
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
休:谢谢!
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可 以吗?
休:可以。好的…… 至 于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
埃玛:……鸡肉……
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
埃玛:……煮土豆。好的。
休:谢谢!
埃玛:好的。
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
展开阅读全文