资源描述
剑桥雅思8听力原文加翻译双语
资料仅供参考
Test 1
测试1
Section 1
第一节
A:Hi,George! Glad you're back. Loads of people have phoned you.
你好,乔治!很高兴你回来了。很多人打电话给你。
B: Really?
B:真的吗?
A: I felt just like your secretary!
我觉得就像你的秘书!
B: Sorry! I went into the library this afternoon to have a look at a newspaper and I
B:对不起!今天下午我去图书馆看报纸和我
came across something really interesting
遇到很有趣的东西
A: What? A book ?
一:什么?一本书吗?
B:No, a brochure from a summer festival - mainly Spanish music. Look, I've got it
B:不,一个从夏天的节日——主要是西班牙音乐小册子。看,我懂了
here.
在这里。
A: Spanish music? I really love the guitar. Let's have a look. So what's this group
西班牙音乐吗?我真的很喜欢吉她。让我们看看。因此这是什么组织
‘Guitarrini'?
“Guitarrini”?
B: They're really good. They had a video Q1with all the highlights of the festival at a
她们真的好。她们有一个视频Q1with所有突出的节日
stand in the lobby to the library , so I heard them. They play fantastic instruments -
站在大厅去图书馆,因此我听到她们。她们奇妙的乐器-
drums and flutes and old kinds of guitars. I've never heard anything like it before.
鼓,长笛和旧类型的吉她。我以前从未听说过。
A: Sounds great.
A:听起来不错。
B: Okay. Shall we go then? Spoil ourselves? Yes,let's.
B:好的。然后我们去哪?宠自己?是的,让我们。
A: The only problem is there aren't any cheap seats . . . it's all one price. Well,in that
唯一的问题是没有任何便宜的座位。这都是一个价格。好吧,在这
case we could sit right at the front - we'd have a really good view.
情况下我们能够就坐在前面吧——我们有一个很好的观点。
B:Yeah , though I think that if you sit at the back You can actually hear the whole
是的,但我认为如果你坐在后面你能够听到整个
thing better.Q2
事better.Q2
A: Yes. Anyway we can decide when we get there.
是的。无论如何我们能够决定。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
--------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A: So will you fill in the form or shall?
因此你填写表格或者吗?
B: 1'11 do it. Name: George O'Neill. Address: 18 North AvenueQ3,Westsea. Do you
B:1 ' 11。名称:乔治·奥尼尔。地址:北AvenueQ3 18 Westsea。你
remember our new postcode? Still can't remember it.
还记得我们新邮政编码吗?依然不能记住它。
A: Just a minute - I've got it written down here. WS6 2YHQ4. Do you need the phone
答:等一下,我把它写下来。WS6 2 yhq4。你需要电话吗
too?
吗?
B: Please. I'm really bad at numbers.
B:谢谢。我真的不擅长数字。
A: . Q5 So,let's book two tickets for Guitarrini.
答:。Q5如此,让我们为Guitarrini预订两张票。
B: Okay. If you're sure f7.50 each is all right. How do you feel about the singer?
B:好的。如果你确定f7.50每个都是正确的。你觉得这位歌手吗?
A: I haven't quite decided. But I've noticed something on the booking form that might
我还没决定。但我发现了一些可能的预订表单
just persuade me!
说服我!
B: What's that then?
B:那是什么呢?
A: Free refreshments!
答:免费的点心!
B: Really ?
B:真的吗?
A: Yes,look here. Sunday 17th of June. Singer, ticket ₤6.00 includes drinksQ6 in the
是的,看这里。6月17日周日。₤6.00包括drinksQ6歌手,机票
garden.
花园。
B: Sounds Iike a bargain to me!
B:对我来说,这听起来像便宜货!
A: Yes , let's book two tickets for that. So, what else? I'm feeling quite keen now!
是的,让我们订两张票。因此,还有什么?现在我感觉很喜欢!
How about the pianistQ7 on the 22nd of June?
6月22日pianistQ7如何?
B: Anna Ventura? I've just remembered that's my evening c1ass night.
安娜·文图拉吗?我记得那是我晚上c1ass夜晚。
A: That's okay. I’ll just have to go on my own - but we can go to the Spanish dance
答:没关系。我只好继续我自己的,但我们能够去西班牙舞蹈
and guitar concert together,can't we?
和吉她音乐会在一起,我们不能?
B: Yes -I'm sure Tom and Kieran would enjoy that too. Good heavens-₤10.50 Q8 a
是的,我确信汤姆和基兰也会享受这样的生活。天啊——10.50₤处理
ticket! I can see we're going to have to go without food for the rest of the week - we'll
票!我能看到我们要去没有食物剩下的一周——我们会
need to book four! Q9
需要书四!九方
A:Wish we were students 一look! Children , Students and Senior Citizens get a
答:希望我们是学生一看!儿童,学生和老年人得到
50%Q10 discount on everything.
q10 50%折扣。
B: If only!
B:如果只!
Section 2
第二节
Hello,and thank you for asking me to your teachers' meeting to talk about the
你好,谢谢你邀请我去你的教师会议上讨论
Dinosaur Museum and to tell you a bit about what you can do with your students
恐龙博物馆和告诉你一下你能做什么和你的学生
there.
在那里。
Well,let me give you some of the basic information first. In regard to opening
好吧,让我给你的一些基本信息。关于开放
hours,we're open every day of the week from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm except on Mondays
一周时间,我们每天都开放除了周一从9.00点到8.00点
when we close at 1.30 pm. And,in fact the only day in the year when we’re closed is
当我们收于1.30点。事实上今年唯一的一天当我们关闭
on the 25th of December .Q11&12. You can book a guided tour for your school group
在12月25日.Q11&12。你能够订一个导游为你的学校
any time that we're open. If you bring a school group to the museum,when you arrive
任何时候,我们打开。如果你把学校组织去博物馆,当你到来
we ask you to remain with your group in the car park. One or more of the tour guides
我们要求你们保持与你的小组在停车场。一个或多个的导游
will welcome you there and brief you Q13 about what the tour will be about. We do
欢迎你去那儿,而且简短你问题之旅将会是什么。我们所做的
this there because our entrance is quite small and we really haven't got much room for
这因为我们的入口很小,我们真的没有太多的空间
briefing groups in the exhibition area.
展览面积的简报组。
As far as the amount of time you'll need goes,if you bring a school group you should
至于你需要的时间,如果你把一个学校你应该
plan on allowing a minimum of 90 minutes for the visit. This allows 15 minutes to get
计划允许访问至少90分钟。这允许15分钟
on and off the coach,45 minutesQ14 for the guided tour and 30 minutes for after-tour
的教练,45 minutesQ14导游和30分钟后
activities.
活动。
If you're going to have lunch at the museum you will,of course,have to allow more
如果你要吃午饭在博物馆,当然,必须允许更多
time. There are two cafés in the museum,with seating for 80 people. If you want to eat
时间。有两个咖啡馆在博物馆里,80人的座位。如果你想要吃的
there you'lI need to reserve some seating, as they can get quite crowed at lunch time.
你将会需要保留一些座位,因为她们能够在午餐时间很拥挤。
Then utside the museum at the back there are tablesQ15, and students can bring their
然后向身外的博物馆有tablesQ15,和学生能够把她们
own lunch and eat it there in the open air.
自己的午餐,吃在露天。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When the students come into the museum foyer we ask them to check in their
当学生们进入博物馆大厅我们要求她们检查
backpacks with their books,lunch boxes , etc, at the cloakroom before they enter the
背包的书籍、饭盒等,在进入之前在衣帽间
museum proper. I'm afraid in the past we have had a few things gone missing after
博物馆的。恐怕在过去我们有几件事情后消失无踪
school visits so this is a strict rule. Also,some of the exhibits are fragile and we don't
学校访问这是一个严格的规则。另外,一些展品是脆弱的,我们也不
want them to be accidentally knocked. But we do provide school students with
希望她们不小心敲了敲门。可是我们为学生提供
handouts with questions and quizzes on them. Q16-18There's so much that students
救济问题和测验。Q16-18There这么多学生
can learn in the museum and it’s fun for them to have something to do. Of course!
能够在博物馆和学习很有趣有事情要做。当然!
They’ll need to bring something to write with for these. We do allow students to take
她们需要把写的东西。我们允许学生
photograph. Q16-18 For students who are doing projects it's useful to make some
照片。Q16-18为学生做项目做一些有用的
kind of visual record of what they see that they can add to their reports. And finally,
的视觉记录她们所看到的,她们能够增加她们的报告。最后,
they should not bring anything to eat into the museum, or drinks of any kind. There
她们不应该把任何东西吃进博物馆,或任何形式的饮料。在那里
are also a few things the students can do after the tour. In the theatre on the ground
也有一些旅游后的学生能够做的事情。在剧院在地上
floor there are continuous screenings of short documentaries about dinosaurs which
地板上有连续放映的短纪录片恐龙
they can see any time. Q19&20We used to have an activity room with more
她们能够看到任何时间。Q19&20We曾经有一个活动有更多的空间
interactive things like making models of dinosaurs and drawing and painting pictures,
互动使恐龙模型和绘画图片,
even hunting for dinosaur eggs, but unfortunately the room was damaged in a bad
甚至搜寻恐龙蛋,可是不幸的是一个坏的房间被损坏
storm recently when water came in the roof, so that's closed at the moment. But we do
风暴最近在屋顶水来的时候,这是封闭的。但我们确实
have an IT Centre where students have access to CD ROMs with a range of dinosaur
有一个中心,学生能够访问CD rom的恐龙吗
games. Q19&20 These games are a lot of fun, but they also teach the students about
游戏。Q19&20这些游戏的趣味性,但她们也教学生
the lives of dinosaurs, how they found food, protected their habitat, survived threats,
恐龙的生活,她们如何找到食物,保护它们的栖息地,幸存下来的威胁,
that kind of thing.
这一类的事情。
And . . . I think that's all I have to tell you. Please feel free to ask any questions if you
和。我想这就是我要告诉你的。请随意问任何问题如果你
would like to know anything else.
想知道一切。
Section 3
第三节
T: Right, Sandra. You wanted to see me to get some feedback on your group's
老师:正确,桑德拉。你想看到我在你的组织的一些反馈
proposal. The one you're submitting for the Geography society field trip competition.
建议。你提交的地理社会实地考察竞争。
I've had a look through your proposal and I think it's a really good choice. In fact, I
我有查看你的建议,我认为这是一个很好的选择。事实上,我
only have a few things to say about it, but even in an outline document like this you
只有几件事要说,但即使是在大纲文档这样的你
really have to be careful to avoid typos and problems with layout in the proposal, and
真的要小心避免拼写错误和布局问题的建议,和
even in the contents page. so read it through carefully before submitting it, okay?
即使在内容页面。因此在提交时请仔细阅读它,好吗?
S: Will do.
会做。
T: And I've made a few notes on the proposal about things which could have been
T:我做了一些笔记提案可能是有关的事情
better sequenced.
更好的测序。
S: Okay.
S:好的。
T: As for the writing itself, I’ve annotated the proposal as and where I thought it could
至于写作本身,我带注释的建议,我认为能够
be improved. Generally speaking, I feel you've often used complex structures and
得到改进。一般来说,我感觉你经常使用复杂的结构
long sentences for the sake of it and as a consequence . . . although your paragraphing
长句子为了它结果。尽管你的分段
and inclusion of sub-headings help . . . it's quite hard to follow your train of thought at
并包含子标题帮助。很难以理解你的思路
times. So cut them down a bit,can vou?Q22
次了。因此砍伐,钩镰枪?的时候
S: Really?
S:真的吗?
T: Yes. And don't forget simple formatting like numbering.
T:是的。不要忘记简单的像编号格式。
S: Didn't I use page numbers?
我没有使用页码吗?
T: I didn't mean that. Look, you’ve remembered to include headers and footers, which
T:我不是那个意思。看,你记得包括页眉和页脚,
is good, but listing ideas clearly is important. Q23 Number them or use bullet points,
清单的想法是好的,但显然是重要的。Q23处数量或使用要点,
which is even clearer. Then you'll focus the reader on your main points. I thought your
这是更加明显。然后你将读者关注你的要点。我还以为你
suggestion to go to the Navajo Tribal Park was a very good idea.
建议去纳瓦霍部落公园是一个很好的主意。
S: I've always wanted to go there. My father was a great fan of cowboy films and the
我一直想去那里。我的父亲是一个伟大的球迷和牛仔的电影
Wild West so I was subjected to seeing all the epics, many of which were shot there.
西大荒我看到所有的史诗,其中许多被枪杀。
As a consequence,Q24 it feels very familiar to me and it's awesome both
因此,抓起我感觉非常熟悉,这真是太棒了
geographically and usually, so it's somewhere I've always wanted to visit. Q24 The
地理上,一般,这是我一直想去参观的地方。抓起了
subsequent research I did and the online photographs made me even keener.
后续研究我和网上的照片使我更强烈地。
T: Interesting. Right, let’s look at the content of your proposal now.
T:有趣。吧,让我们看看你的建议现在的内容。
S: Did you find it comprehensive enough?
S:你找到它全面足够了吗?
T: Well, yes and no. You've listed several different topics on your contents page, but
T:哦,是的,没有。你列出几个不同的主题内容页面,可是
I'm not sure they're all relevant.
我不确定她们所有相关。
S: No? Well, I thought that from the perspective of a field trip, one thing I needed to
学生:没有?嗯,我认为从一个实地考察的角度来看,有一件事我需要
focus on was the sandstone plateaux and cliffs themselves. Q25-27 The way they
专注于砂岩高原和悬崖。Q25-27她们
tower up from the flat landscape is just amazing. The fact that the surrounding softer
塔从平坦的风景是惊人的。周围的柔软的事实
rocks were eroded by wind and rain, leaving these huge outcrops high above the plain.
岩石被风雨侵蚀,离开这些巨大的露头上方的平原。
It's hardly surprising that tourists flock to see the area.
不足为怪的是,游客们看到。
T: Well, yes, I’d agree e with including those points . . .
T:嗯,是的,我同意e包括那些点。
S: And then the fact that it's been home to native American Navajos and all the social
S:然后它是印第安人的家园纳瓦霍人社会
history that goes with that. The hardships they endured trying to save their territory
与历史。她们忍受的艰难努力拯救她们的领地
from the invading settlers. Their culture is so rich - all those wonderful stories.
从入侵的定居者。她们的文化是如此丰富——所有这些精彩的故事。
T: Well, I agree it's interesting, but it's not immediately relevant to your proposal,
T:嗯,我认为这很有趣,但它不是立即与你的建议,
Sandra, so at this stage, I suggest you focus on other considerations. I think an
桑德拉,因此在这个阶段,我建议你关注其它的考虑。我认为一个
indication of what the students on the trip could actually do when they get there
指示学生在旅途中能够做什么当她们到达那里
should be far more centraI, Q25-27so that certainly needs to be included and to be
应该更centraI Q25-27so,当然需要包括和是多少
expanded upon. And I'd like to see something about the local wildlife, and vegetation
扩展。和我想看一些关于当地的野生动物和植物
too, Q25-27not that I imagine there’s much to see. Presumably the tourist invasion
太,Q25-27not我想象有很多。大概是旅游的入侵
hasn't helped.
没有帮助。
S: Okay, I ’II do some work on those two areas as well. But you're right, there's not
年代:好吧,我二世做一些工作在这两个领域。但你是正确,没有
much apart from some very shallow-rooted species. Although it's cold and snowy
除了一些非常浅根物种。尽管很冷和下雪的
there in the winter, the earth is baked so hard in the summer sun that rainwater can't
在冬天,大地在夏天的太阳烤那么辛苦,雨水不能
penetrate. so it’s a case of flood or drought, really.
穿透。这是一个洪水或干旱,真的。
T: So, I understand. Now, before we look at everything in more detail, I’ve got few
师:因此,我理解。现在,在我们更详细地看一切之前,我有几个
actual questions for you. It would be a good idea to include the answers in your
实际问题。这将是一个好主意,包括在你的答案
finished proposal, because they're missing from your draft.
完成提案,因为她们缺少你的草稿。
S: Fine.
史:好。
T: so, you mentioned the monoliths and the spires, which was good, but what area
T:那么,你提到的巨石和尖顶,这很好,可是区域
does the tribal park cover? Do you know?
部落公园覆盖吗?你知道吗?
S: 12,000 hectares,Q28 and the plain is at about 5,850 meters above sea level.
年代:1 公顷,Q28和平原海拔约5850米。
T: Larger than I expected. Okay. Where's the nearest accommodation? That's a
T:比我原先想的要大。好吧。最近的住宿在哪里?这是一个
practical detail that you haven't included. Have you done any research on that?
实际的细节你还没有包括在内。你做了任何研究吗?
S: Yes. There's nowhere to stay in the park itself, but there's an old trading post called
学生:是的。没有地方呆在公园本身,可是有一个古老的贸易站
Goulding quite near. AII kinds of tours start from Goulding, too.
高尔丁很近了。各类型的旅游从高尔丁。
T: What kind of tours?
师:什么样的旅游?
S: Well,the most popular are in four-wheel drive jeeps - but I wouldn't recommend
S:嗯,最受欢迎的是四轮驱动吉普车,但我不推荐
hiring those. I think the best way to appreciate the area would be to hire horsesQ29
雇佣那些。我认为最好的方式去欣赏这个地区会雇佣horsesQ29
instead and trek around on those. Biking is not allowed and it's impossible to drive
相反,跋涉在这些。骑自行车是不允许的,是不可能的
around the area in private vehicles. The tracks are too rough.
在该地区私人车辆。跟踪太粗糙。
T: Okay, lastly, what else is worth visiting there?
T:好吧,最后,还有什么值得参观吗?
展开阅读全文