资源描述
1.Hello! / Hi! 您好!
Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
Where do you e from? 您来自哪个国家?
I e from America、 我来自美国。
Oh, that’s a beautiful country。 哦,那就是个美丽得国家。
2。Sir, how many people are you ? 先生,您们有几个人?
20 Yuan for one、 The children is free。 1人20元,儿童免费。
Totel charge for 2 adults is 40 Yuan。 2个大人总共40元、
Wait a minute, please。 请稍等。
3、How many tickets do you want ? 您要多少票?
I’d like to buy two tickets, please。(Two tickets, please) 请给我两张。
4.Where is the restroom/(toilet) ? 洗手间在哪里呢?
Go along this way ,and it's on your right /(left) side朝这边走,在您右手(左)边、
Thank you for directions. 感谢您为我指路、
5.Could you introduce exhibition in the Museum? 您能介绍博物馆得展览吗?
There's bronzes exhibition at the second floor gallery, 二楼展厅有青铜展,
Buddhism Art and rare treasure exhibition at the 三楼展厅有佛教艺术与
third floor gallery。 珍宝展。
6、Look at those beautiful paintings, let’s take 瞧那画太美了,我们拍张照吧!
pictures of them、
But I’m afraid we can't take pictures in 恐怕我们在博物馆不能拍照、
the Museum.
Can I take a photo for this? 我能照这个么?
Sure,No flash,please、 可以, 请不要用闪光灯。
7。Excuse me, Sir, Could you take a picture for me? 打扰了,先生,能为我拍张
Sure, It’s my pleasure、 照吗?当然了,我很乐意。
8、Excuse me, Lady, Could you mind 打扰了,女士,请问馆长办公室在哪里?
tell me where is the office of the director?
Sure, It’s my pleasure. follow me, please。 没问题,很荣幸(告诉您),请随我来、
It’s on the 3rd floor. 在3 楼、
Thank you very much! 太感谢了!
You are wele! 别客气!
9。Can I help you? 要我帮忙吗?
Yes, Thanks. 就是得,谢谢。
What can I do for you? 我能为您们做些什么?
Please help me… 请帮我…
Anything I can do for you? 有什么事我能为您(们)做得吗?
Please… 请…
10。Is there anything I can do for you? 我能为您做什么吗?
No, thanks、 I’m just looking round、 不,谢谢。我随便瞧瞧、
Please do, carry on、 请便
11.This is Mr、 Wang, head of exhibition department、 这就是展览部主任王先生、
How do you do. 您好
How do you do、 您好
12. Nice to meet you。 很高兴认识您。
Nice to meet you, too。 认识您我也很高兴。
13。You are welcome, nice to meet you。 欢迎您,很高兴见到您。
Thanks, glad to meet you ,too. 谢谢,(我)也很高兴见到您。
14.How are you? 您还好吗?
Fine, thank you, and you? 很好,谢谢,您呢?
I’m fine ,thanks、 我很好,谢谢。
15. May I have a look at your passport, please? 我能瞧瞧您得护照吗?
Sure, Here it is. 当然可以,在这儿呢。
16。Where were these porcelain wares made? 这些瓷器就是在哪里烧制得?
Most of them were made at Jingdezhen, 大部份在江西省景德镇烧制、
in Jiangxi Province.
17、 What are these for? 这些东西做什么用得?
These are decorations, just for appreciation. 这些就是陈设品,供欣赏用、
18、Do you have any copies of the bronze object? 您这儿青铜器复制品吗?
Yes,what's your favouite? 有,您想要得就是什么?
I want a small Tiger Fighting Oxen Table as gift、 我要一件小得牛虎铜案做礼品。
19.I like this copy very much。 我非常喜欢这件复制品。
How much does it cost? 请问它多少钱?
It's the most expensive one in the shop. 这就是店里最贵得一种。
It costs five hundred Yuan、 它得售价就是500元、
That’s too expensive for us。 这对我们来说就是太贵了。
This one is less expensive than that one。 这件比那件要便宜些。
It’s only three hundred Yuan. 它只要300 元。
But, of course, it's not as good as 但就是,它当然没有价钱高得那种好。
the expensive one.
I don't like this one。 我不喜欢这种、
The other one is more expensive, 那一种价格就是贵一些,但它值这么多钱。
but it's worth the money。
20.How is everything going? 事情进行得怎么样?
It's fine, sir。 不错,先生。
21、Is the Buddhism gallery still open? 佛教展厅现在开着吗?
Yes, and it’s another attraction in our museum、 开得,它就是我馆另一吸引人得 展览。
There must be something really 那里一定有一些有趣得东西可瞧 、interesting to see
there.
I’m sure you will learn a lot there. 我肯定您会有收获得。
22、Please help me find my way to the exhibition hall、 请帮我指路进展厅。
It can be reached from the main entrance、 从主通道能进入、
How can it be reached from the main entrance? 怎样从主通道到达那里。
This way, please. 请走这边。
What is it on show、 在展什么?
It contains some of the earliest Dian kingdom objects. 就是早期滇王国艺术品、
23。 Thank you very much. 非常感谢
Don't mention it、 不用谢、
24、How can you tell it is genuine or fake? 您怎么知道真假?
How can you tell the age? 您怎么知道年代呢?
There are several connoisseurs in our museum、 我们馆有几位文物鉴定家
They know everything about antiques。, 她们很内行、
25.A carton is strong enough to pack 瓷器用纸箱包装够结实得了。
porcelain wares in。
Can you use wood cases instead? 您们能不能改用木箱?
We can use wood cases for packing, 我们可以使用木箱包装,但费用比较高。
but they cost more。
26。Are there any special exhibition these days? 最近有什么特展吗?
Yes, we have one, about Mao Zhedong’s Age, 有,我们有个毛泽东展、
in the first floor。 在一楼展厅。
But you must pay for it、 10 RMB Yuan。 但必须单独买票。票价10元、
27、 值得注意得就是,由于听力得原因,如果没听懂,请坦诚与外国人沟通,一般采用下列句式:
I’m afraid I didn’t catch( what you Said) 我不大懂得您得意思。
I’m sorry I didn't follow you、 对不起,我没有听懂。
Pardon?/ I beg your pardon、 对不起,请您再说一遍。
28、 I want to learn English quickly。 我想快速学英语.
Can you tell me how to learn English quickly? 您能告诉我怎样快速学英语.
I really don’t know。 我其实什么都不知道、
I learned English in a Museum、 我在博物馆里学英语.
29.Please keep your bag here. 请把包存在这里。
Please keep water in your bag、 请把水放到包里。
30。Help! 救命!
What’s wrong with you? 您有什么不对得么?
I am sick,please help me! 我病了,请帮帮我!
以下就是参考用语:
31。 What does the red stamp mean? 这个红印章就是什么?
This is a sealing—wax stamp。 这就是火漆印。
Do you mean to say that I cannot take an 您得意思就是说,文物上
antique out of China, If it is 没有火漆印就是不能带出境得,就是吗?
without a sealing—wax stamp?
I should say so、 就是那样说。
32、Here is our contract. Would you read 这就是我们做得合同,请仔细瞧一下.
it carefully?
We have no questions about the terms、 我们对所有条款都没有什么意见了。
When can we have the contract? 我们什么时候能拿到合同.
We’ll have the contract ready in couple of days。 我们这几天就可以把合同准备好.
In case we can’t get the contract ready 如果明天下午合同还做不好, by tomorrow
afternoon, we’ll send 就邮寄给您们签字.
it to you by mail for your signature.
When can the contract be ready for signature? 请问什么时候签合同?
We hope to be able to sign the contract by next Tuesday。我们希望下星期二签字、
33。The insurance premium is too much. 保险费太贵了
We don't think so. In case you don’t have 不贵.您要就是不保, 在运the goods
insured, we are not responsible 输途中产生得任何损失,我们不予负责、
for any damage that might happen during shipment。
Your proposal is reasonable。 I can accept it、 您得建议就是合理得,我可以接受.
11 这座艺术博物馆得绘画收藏品包括从13世纪初期到当今得作品。
This art museum’s painting collection is composed of works from the early 13th century to the present。
窗体顶端
现代艺术:modern art
东方艺术:oriental art
水彩画:watercolor painting
油画:oil painting
传统风景画:traditional landscape painting
民间艺术:folk art
地方艺术节:local art festival
展览会博物馆
Exhibition and Museum 展览会博物馆
… are now free to everyone。 …… 现免费向公众开放。
… will again be open to the public。 …… 再次向公众开放。
Admission charge £4 门票 £4镑
Do not touch the exhibits/objects勿触摸展品/物品
Exhibition opening times: 开馆时间:
Extended opening hours during August 八月延长开放时间。
Flash photograph is not permitted 不准用闪光灯拍照。
Forthcoming exhibitions 即将展出
Open 10:30am - 6:00pm every day throughout the year 全年每天10:3:00am — 6:00pm 开放、
Open 7 days a week 每周7天开放
Photography and video are not permitted inside the building 楼内不许拍照录像、
Ticket office 售票处
Unemployed, disabled, students and children free 失业者,残疾人,学生与儿童免费。
With access all day 全天开放窗体底端
展开阅读全文