资源描述
西餐厅英语对话
Head Waiter: Good evening, sir。 Do you have a reservation, sir?
领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生?
Customer: I am afraid not.
顾客:我恐怕没有.
H.W: Just a moment, please。 let me have a check。
请等一会儿,让我查一下空位.。
H. W:I’m very sorry, we're full now. Would you mind waiting about ten minutes, sir?
非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗?
C: Ok。
好的。
H.W: Here is the chair, sir.
这里有椅子,先生。
C:Thank you。
谢谢你。
H。W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir。
我很抱歉让你久等了,先生.
C: You have a table for me?
有一张桌子了?
H。W: Yes sir, this way, please.
是的先生,请走这边。
C:Thank you.
谢谢你。
H.W: Is this table all right?
这张桌子可以吗?
C:Yes,good.I don’t have much time tonight. I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友.
H.W: Don't worry, sir. I will take care everything。
不用担心先生,我会安排好的?
H。W: This is your Menu, sir.
这是您的菜单先生。
C:Thank you。
谢谢.
HW : May I take your order now, sir?
我能为现在您点菜吗先生?
C: Yes, A mushroom soup, I want to have beef steak please。 That’s it.
可以,一个蘑菇汤,一份牛排,就这些.
HW: All right。 How would you like your steak cooked? Rare;Medium Rare;Medium;Medium Well;Well Done?
牛排您要几成熟?一成熟;三成熟;五成熟;七成熟;全熟
C:Mesium,please。
五成熟,谢谢。
H。W: Anything to drink, sir?
您喝点什么吗先生?
C: Not today, thanks。
今天不了,谢谢.
HW: Please wait a moment.
请稍后。
HW: Here is your mushroom soup, shall I serve your steak now, sir?
这是您的蘑菇汤,我现在可以给您上牛排吗?
C: Yes, please as soon as possible.
可以,尽快。
(After customer finishes his diner)
客人吃完晚餐后)
C:Waiter, bill please.
服务员,账单。
HW: Here is your check, sir。 did you like your meal, sir?
这是您的账单先生,您还喜欢您的晚餐吗先生?
C:Excellent food, Thank you for your service。
非常棒的食物,谢谢你的服务。
C:Well,I think I have to go now。
好了,我想我该走了.
C:How much in all?
多少钱一共?
Cashier: One hundred and thirty yen, sir。
130元,先生.
C:Oh,it's a reasonable price。 Okay。 This is 150,keep the change.
价格合理,这是150元,不用找了.
HW: Thank you, sir。
谢谢您先生。
C:Good night。
晚安。
HW:Good night, sir,I am looking forward to seeing you next time。
晚安先生,我期待下次再见到您。
展开阅读全文