资源描述
越狱第一季07
精品文档
前情提要
Previously on Prison Break:
那人不是我杀的, Micheal
-I didn't kill that man, Michael.
证据说是你
-The evidence says you did.
我是被陷害的
I was set up.
放下你的武器!
OFFlCER: Put down your weapon,
我必须依法对你判刑
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of
a prison cell.
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
他的名字叫 Lincoln Burrows
A guy named Lincoln Burrows.
那个杀了总统弟弟的人
SUCRE: Man killed the Vice President's brother.
你为什么急着要见Burrows?
Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow?
因为他是我兄弟
SCOFlELD: Because he's my brother,
我要把你救出去
I'm getting you out of here.
不可能的
-It's impossible.
除非这地方是自己设计的
-Not if you designed the place, it isn't.
你看过蓝图了
-You've seen the blueprints.
不止如此
-Better than that.
我把它带进来了
I've got them on me.
我跟你母亲谈过了
JENAE: I took some time to speak to your
mother...
如果你指的是 那个关在福克斯河监狱的人
Hey, if you're talking about that guy at Fox
River...
他拒绝认那个人作父亲
He refuses to call him his father.
夺走Burrows仅剩的一点时间
Take the only thing Burrows has left.
一个坐牢的人不是非得要到死刑那天才会死的
The chair isn't the only way to take a man's
life in prison,
<上周提要>
FEMALE NARRATOR: And now scenes from last
week's episode,
经常会巡逻上来点名
But constantly coming up here for count
这样我就没有机会
won't let me do what I need to do
到管道里去挖掘了
to get through that wall,
唯一不用点名的可能...
SUCRE: Only way to stop count
是戒严
is a lockdown.
你得让囚犯们愤怒起来
You gotta get the inmates riled up.
到此为止!
All right, that's it!
戒严!
Lockdown!
有人打了个匿名报警电话
Somebody made an anonymous phone call.
无论这是谁,他肯定没有亲眼看到Lincoln
Whoever made that call couldn't have seen
Lincoln.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为电话是从华盛顿拨出的
Because the phone call came from Washington
D.C.
我是Bellick
This is Bellick.
这一侧已经被突破
Our wing has been breaked.
虎克的弹性定律 <虎克, 罗伯特: (-) 英国物
理学家>
Hooke's law of elasticity?
如果我们在特定的点上钻孔
If we drill holes in strategic locations,
墙体的受压能力就遭到破坏
we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the
wall.
把手铐打开
Take the cuffs off.
一个菜鸟狱警
A rookie CO.
滚远点, 你个变态
LlNCOLN: Get out of here, T-Bag.
我们来点刺激的
I think we can work something out.
门都没有
No deal.
我的女儿在哪?
TANCREDl: Where's my daughter?
别担心长官, 她很安全
POPE: Not to worry, sir, She's fine,
那边的警卫刚刚联络过我们
A guard there assures us
一切无恙
that everything is fine.
我们控制住局势了, 州长大人
We have everything under control, Governor.
最好真的是这样
You better hope you do.
他们想越狱
They're breaking out.
他们想越...
They're breaking...
嘘
(SHUSHlNG)
帮个忙
We need a favor.
某些大人物想要这样...
Some heavy hitters want this done.
Burrows死定了
TURK: Burrows is as good as dead.
- 你在找Scofield? - 对
TURK: You looking for Scofield?-Yeah.
来吧
-Come on.
嘿, 大力水手快要抓住医生了
Hey, yo, Stroker's about to get the Doc.
Sucre, 你回去继续干活
Sucre, I need you to finish what we started.
谁也别碰这个狱警
No one touches the CO.
谁也别碰
No one.
POLlCEMAN: (ON LOUDSPEAKER) Attention all
personnel,
Attention all personnel,
Secure the perimeter,
on all areas,
Attention, The area is on secure lockdown,
州长还有打电话来吗?
-Any word from the Governor?
没有, 长官
-Not yet, boss.
Bellick!
Bellick!
叫伙计们列队!
get those guys in line.
让他们站好阵型
Get them into formation.
- 我们现在进去? - 不
-We going back in? -Not yet.
水闸一小时前已经关掉
We cut the water off about an hour ago.
里面臭气轰天 他们很快会顶不住
The stink alone should drive them out of there.
你觉得那样有效?
-You think that's gonna work?
不, 但那是标准程序
-No, but it's protocol.
我们必须按标准程序做
And we're all gonna do this by the book.
这是把他们赶出来的同时
lt's the best chance we have of everybody
getting out of there
能避免伤亡的最佳方案
POPE: without getting hurt.
嘿!
FlORELLO: Hey!
我是监狱长
This is the Warden,
你们在干吗?
What's happening in there?
嘿, 我们有几个要求
We got some demands!
告诉他们把空调打开
Tell them we need the air back on.
我们要空调!
We need the AC.
我们有人质: 那个狱警
We got a hostage. A guard.
我们手上有个人质!
We got a hostage,
那个菜鸟!
the new guard.
查一下谁在里面
Find out who's in there.
他们抓了Bob
They got Bob.
那个女医生 告诉他我们抓了她
And that girl doctor. Tell them we got her.
你干吗不来喊?
Why don't you do it?
我不想挨枪子儿
I don't want to get shot.
我们还抓了那个女医生!
And we got the girl doctor!
医生?
-The doctor?
只能是那个
-There's only one.
这他妈的怎么可能?
How the hell did that happen?
他们怎么可能抓到她?
How did they get their hands on her?
我以为她很安全
I thought she was safe.
她当时在医务室
She was in Sick Bay.
我们得把她救出来
We got to get her out of there.
必须派人进去, 马上
Somebody has got to go in there now.
我们不能, 长官
-We can't do it, sir.
为什么?
-Why not?
这不是标准程序
lt's not by the book.
长官, 我们有点新消息
Sir, I've got some updates for you.
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
Scofield在这里?
LlNCOLN: Scofield's in here?
你确定他在这儿?
You sure he's in here?
Turk?
Turk? Turk?
Turk!
越狱 第七集
你不能用那个
You ain't gonna use that.
现在轮到你定规矩吗?
You making up the rules now?
这是我的房间
It's my house.
你有问题?
You got a problem?
对啊我有问题
Yeah, I got a problem.
我们都有问题
We all do.
没问题
I'm not a problem.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
我不会说出去的
I'm not gonna say anything.
我什么都没看见
-I didn't see anything.
这就对了, 警官
-That's right, badge.
你什么都没看见
You didn't see nothing.
慢着
Wait.
别走
Don't leave.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
没事
Don't worry.
我给你掩护
I'll cover for you.
少担心好吧, 警官?
Don't worry, CO, all right?
我不会伤害任何人
I'm not gonna hurt nobody.
我们是一条船了
I'm part of the team now.
帮他一把
Help a brother out.
把它挪过去
Drag that over.
野猫出洞了...
That's the way.
女士们先生们, 请回到原位
Ladies and gentlemen,please return to your
seats
把安全带扣紧
and fasten your seatbelts.
我们即将降落在华盛顿机场
We're making our final approach into
Washington, D.C.
我们要集中到关键问题上
We need to focus on the real question.
是谁要杀害Steadman
Who wanted Terrence Steadman dead?
华盛顿打出的电话
The call came from D.C.
这意味着什么?
What does that tell you?
你不能只想到政府
You got to think past the government.
也可能是其他任何人
Anybody could be here.
呃, 比如生意上的对手
A business partner, a rival.
Steadman被害前,
Before Steadman was killed,
Ecofield公司刚刚推出一款 电动引擎的原型机
Ecofield introduced a prototype electric engine
根据资料演示
at the techno conference.
如果那东西成为主流
$ barrels of oil would be obsolete
美元一桶石油将成为历史
if that thing ever hit the mainstream.
有可能是石油公司...
Could be oil, oil companies.
产油国, 炼油厂, 任何一个中间环节
Suppliers, consumers, everything in between.
或者一个石油经济支撑的政府
Or the government of an oil-based economy.
比如美国
Like the United States.
可以收走你的汽水吗?
-Can I take your soda?
噢当然
-Sure.
谢谢
-Thank you.
无论如何 降落后我们去见我的朋友
At any rate, we land, we meet my guy.
就算找不到那个报警的人
And even if we don't find the person who tipped
off the cops,
我们也能找到那个电话
we find his phone.
就有了申诉的机会
The paper trail begins.
STROKER: Only a matter of time, Doc. Only a
matter of time.
Help!
州长来了
That's the Governor.
无论如何, 什么也别说
Whatever happens, don't say anything.
州长, 感谢您的到来
Governor, appreciate your coming.
我想您应该明白 自从通电话之后
Now, you should know,
since our conversation,
出现了新的状况
the situation has escalated.
但请不用担心
But not to worry.
我们正在展开进一步行动
We're making good progress with our contacts.
- 废话少说, 监狱长
Just cut the crap, Warden,
告诉我, 我女儿在哪
and tell me where my daughter is.
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
今天的嘉宾是... "Tyler Robert Hudson."
T-BAG: What have we got here? ''Tyler Robert
Hudson.''
这比较有趣
That is fancy, CO.
看这地址: 橡树公园号...
Look at that address, '' Oak Park...''
什么样的?
What's this?
小楼房
Terrace.
小楼房
Terrace.
怎样搞到的, 警官?
How do you swing that, CO?
你看起来正像那种住...
Sounds like you're about something,
小楼房的
living on a terrace.
我真想有一套小楼房
I can't wait to kick it on a terrace.
什么...
What?
这一定是你的女儿
-This here must be your daughter.
放回去
-Put it back.
毕业舞会?
Prom?
你知道毕业舞会的裙子代表什么的, 对吧?
You know what they say about a prom dress,
don't you?
她那天晚上没回家, 对吧?
She ain't come home that night, did she?
她一整晚都穿着那条裙子
No, she wore that all night long.
第二天早上她从汽车旅馆出来 得扔掉那条裙子
Next morning,she had to throw that dress in the
trash can behind the motel
免得她母亲看到上面的...
T-BAG: so her mama didn't see the... ABRUZZl:
Hey, hey, hey!
你到底在干吗?
What the hell are you doing?
我只是在跟警官大人闲聊 谈谈女人什么的
I'm just kicking it with Deputy Dawg. You know,
talking women.
由于你明显是个低等动物
I'll be very clear here
我给你清楚明白的说一次
because you and I face an evolutionary gap.
你不要动他一根毫毛
You ain't gonna hurt this,man.
我们现在是一条船了, 听懂没有?
We're locked into this thing now. Understand?
他是我们唯一的筹码
And he's the only leverage we have.
谢谢
-Thank you.
别客气
-You're welcome.
现在, 我们有共识了没?
Now, do we have an understanding?
我跟你是一伙了
I'm on your side now.
明白吗?
You understand me?
我晓得该怎么做
I'm just going with the flow.
你可以跟他慢慢谈, 我们的“筹码”
You let me know when you're done with your
leverage.
救我出去!
Let me out!
给那婊子来点催泪弹!
Let's smoke the bitch out!
SARA: Help!
What are you gonna do now, Doc?
不会很疼的
lt ain't gonna hurt real bad
只要你顺从点
if you make it easy.
如果你想反抗的话...
If you make it hard, though...
把门打开!
Open the door!
过来吧 把门打开
Come here!I said, open the door! Open the door!
把门打开!
I said, open the door! Open the door!
过来
Come on.
抓住我的手
Grab my hand.
Come on!
STROKER: Come here. Open the door. Come here.
Open this door. Come here.
抓稳
I've got you.
你没事吧?
You all right?
别担心
lt's okay.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
看到这些水管?
See these pipes?
沿着它们一直走
We're gonna stay on them.
水管会穿过那堵墙和走廊
They go through the wall and over the hallway,
带领我们逃出去
and they're gonna get us out of here.
你只需要跟着我
All you have to do is follow me.
明白?
-Okay?
明白
-Yeah.
好的
Okay.
出发
Let's go.
她在哪?
Where'd she go?
我们去哪里见他?
VERONlCA: Where are we meeting him?
Georgetown的一个停车场
Georgetown, in a parking garage.
他是个私家侦探
He's a private investigator.
刚进杜克大学时我们是室友
He used to be my roommate, freshman year at
Duke.
电视新闻: 芝加哥一所监狱发生暴乱
MALE REPORTER: The disturbance has escalated,,,
噢天啊, Nick, 看
Oh, my God, Nick, look.
在这场集体暴动中
At least two hostages have been confirmed
证实至少有两名人质被困
in what is now being called a full-scale riot
以下是狐狸河监狱,
here at the Fox River State Penitentiary,
我们应该回去还是继续?
Should we go back, or keep going?
继续吧
We should keep going.
你觉得回去那里旁观
You want to go back and stand there with the
rest of the people
会有任何作用吗?
who aren't helping?
走吧
Come on.
电视新闻: 国民警卫队已经出发
MALE REPORTER: The National Guard responded
伊利诺斯州长Frank Tancredi 刚刚宣布进入紧急状态
after Illinois Governor Frank Tancredideclared
a state of emergency,
走吧, 宝贝
-Come on, honey,
到时间了
it's time to go.
等一会儿
-Hold on.
那不会是狐狸河吧?
That's not Fox River, is it?
Corrections say tensions often run high at this
facility,
Fox River is a level-five institution
你干什么?
-What are you doing?
我们必须出发了, 来吧
-We have to go. Come on.
不, 老爸可能有麻烦
No. Dad might be in trouble.
听着, 你父亲本来就有麻烦
Your father's already in trouble.
我们改变不了这个现实
There's nothing we can do about it.
别让我难做, 好吗?
Just don't make a scene, okay?
你会让继父感到尴尬的
He gets very uncomfortable with this thing.
Just...
来...我们走吧
-Let's just go, okay? Please.
噢, 老天看着呢
-Oh, God forbid, man!
这事关我爸的生死性命
We're just talking about my old man here, and
his life.
如果你不在乎的话
-If that's all right with you.
这事跟我没关系
-Leave me out of this.
这确实跟你没关系
I am leaving you out of it.
我从来没跟你有任何关系
-I left you out of it the day I met you. -Okay.
因为我和她的生活里
Because nothing in her life or mine
没有任何事情跟你有关
has anything to do with you.
你最好别再说下去
-I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
噢是吗?否则?
-Oh, yeah? Or what?
这就是我一直在说的
You see? This is what I'm talking about.
我一直在忍受这种废话
This is the kind of crap I have to deal with.
让我来处理!
-Just let me handle it! -
这种废话?你一直在忍受?
The kind of crap you have to deal with?
LJ, 你想谈的话...
-LJ, you want to talk to me, you talk...
噢!你还很有理了, 是吧?
-Oh, you got no clue, do you?
宝贝...
-Honey...
离我远点!
-Leave me alone!
放开我!你他妈的想干吗?
-Get off me! -What the hell are you doing?
不许你这样对她说话
-You don't talk to your mother like that.
住手!
-Stop it!
住手!
-Take that, boy. -Stop.
上楼去, LJ, 马上!
Go upstairs, LJ, now!
上去!
Go!
你喜欢这种男人?
-You love that man?
上去
-Just go.
你喜欢这种男人
-You love that man?
照我说的做
-Do what I say.
Turk, 为什么要这样做? 谁指使你的?
Turk,why are you doing this? -I was sent to.
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
你为什么要杀我?
Why'd you do this?
什么理由?谁指使你的?
What's it all about? Who sent you?
伙计, 你要帮帮我
Man, you got to help me.
你要帮帮我
You've got to.
求你了
Please.
说话!
Talk!
你在跟谁说话?
-Who's your friend?
我快要被你给吓死了
-Scared the hell out of me.
你在跟谁说话?
-Who you talking to?
这是新来的的主意
-It's the Fish's idea.
魔鬼可以显示该在那些位置打孔
The devil marks the wall so you know where to
drill the holes.
用打蛋器来钻孔?
-You're making holes with an eggbeater?
我知道.很疯狂, huh?
-I know. Crazy, huh?
这叫虎克弹性定律
It's called the Hooker law.
一个厚重结实的东西
It says that if you poke the exact right holes
如果你在正确的位置钻孔 它就会变弱
in something big and strong,it gets very weak.
确实是
That's true.
当墙身变弱, 我们就能推倒它
When the wall is weak, we can take it down.
至少计划是这样
At least, that's the plan.
是啊
Yeah,
只是计划而已
that's always the plan.
永远别低估一堵墙
You should never underestimate a wall.
你明白吗
You see,
有些时候无论你怎么努力
sometimes no matter how hard you try,
就是行不通
it just won't give in.
你还好吧?
-Are you all right?
没事, 我很好
-I'm okay. I'm fine.
别让他们逃了
Come look this way!
Open up!
慢着, 我想休息一会儿
You know what? I need a minute. I'm sorry.
前面没多远了
-It's not much further.
只一会儿
-Just a sec.
好吧我们休息, 透透气
You know, we can stop if you want. Catch your
breath.
对, 透透气
Okay. Yeah, I could use a minute.
过来,姑娘,过来。
Come here, girl. Come here.
事情差不多该结束了
Things should be winding down around now.
很快电力就会恢复
Pretty soon the powers that be will break in
他们就会冲进来
and it'll all be over.
只是时间问题
lt's just a matter of time.
下面发生什么事了?
What's happening in A-Wing?
他们集体暴动了
All hell's breaking loose.
但我们呆在这上面应该还是安全的
But I think if we stay up here, we should be
okay.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
Yeah, come here. That's real good, Doc.
You know, I'm fishing, girl.
I know you want it, girl.
你去过Baja吗?
You ever been to Baja?
墨西哥?
-Mexico?
没有
-No.
那是个好地方
There's this great place down there.
美金住一晚
$ a night,
睡在吊床上
hammock on the back deck.
啤酒美分一杯
Beers are cents.
傍晚还有半价
cents at happy hour.
你去过泰国吗? 泰国也是好地方
Ever been to Thailand? Thailand is great.
Michael
Michael,
你如果是想让我冷静 你要说得再好点才行
if you're trying to calm me down, you're doing
a terrible job.
至少我有尝试
But I am trying.
你们听到吗?
You hear that?
为什么你会在这里?
-Why are you here?
什么意思?
-What do you mean?
冒着生命危险 这么爬天花板过来
Crawling around in the ceiling, risking your
life.
我看到呃, 你在喊救命
Crawling around in the ceiling, risking your
life.
我就来了
You needed help and I came to find you.
你怎么知道我在哪?
How did you know where to go?
A区失控之后狱警撤出了监控室
When everything went off in A-Wing,
我在监视器上看到你
the COs left the station and I saw you on the
monitor.
我进来之后的第一份工作是
One of my first assignments on Pl,
那时我们在这里清扫天花上的有毒霉菌
we were up here cleaning out toxic mold.
花了几天
lt took days,
所以我比较熟悉布局
so I'm kind of familiar with the layout.
希望当时你有带口罩
Hope you wore a mask.
什么?
-Excuse me?
避免吸入
-To prevent inhalation.
霉菌可以是很危险的
Mold can be really dangerous.
对, 我戴了口罩
Yeah, I wore a mask.
上去, 这边
Get up there, get up there.
探访室的门, 你去
展开阅读全文