资源描述
精品文档就在这里
-------------各类专业好文档,值得你下载,教育,管理,论文,制度,方案手册,应有尽有--------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Front Desk: Apple Hotel, can I help you?
前台:苹果酒店,我能为您服务吗?
Yang: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?
杨:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
Yang: I’d like a suite with an ocean view, please.
杨:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前台:没问题,先生。
Yang: How much will that be?
杨:价格如何?
Front Desk: It’s RMB 400 per night.
前台:每晚400元。
Yang: That’s a little high. I’m told your hotel is offering a discount now.
杨:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I’m sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
Yang: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
杨:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
Yang: OK, I’ll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
杨:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
Yang: My name is Yangyang.
杨:我叫杨洋。
Front Desk: OK, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。
Yang: Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------精品 文档---------------------------------------------------------------------
展开阅读全文