资源描述
附件是……,请参阅。
² Please kindly find the attached ……
² Attached please kindly find the ……
² Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.
² Attached you will find……,
我已经收到您的邮件。
² I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).
² Your email has been received.
非常感谢您的回信。
² Thanks very much for your early reply.
² Thank you for your email.
我明白您的意思。
² I know what you mean.
² I understand what you mean.
² Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)
我不太明白您的意思。
² I do not quite understand what you meant.
² I have some problem understanding what you meant.
您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?
² Could you please put it in a clearer way?
² Could you please explain it in detail?
² Could you please further explain it?
² What do you mean exactly by saying……?
如有问题,请随时和我联系。
² Contact me if you have any problem.
² If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.
² Call me if you have any problem.
如有建议,请指出。
² Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.
² Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
我会进一步修改/检查的。
² I will further modify it.
² I will further check it.
一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。
² Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.
² Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)
希望尽快得到您的回复。
² I’m looking forward to your early reply.
² Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.
² Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
谢谢。
² Thanks a lot.
² Thank you very much.
² Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)
希望您一切都好/万事如意。
² I hope everything goes well with you.
² I wish you all the best.
Initiate a meeting 发起会议
² I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
² I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
² We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。
² Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
² I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
² Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
² Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
² Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.期待您的反馈建议!
² What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
² What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?
² Feel free to give your comments.请随意提出您的建议。
² Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
² Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
² Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
² Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议!
² Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议!
² Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗?
² It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
² At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
Give feedback 意见反馈
² Please see comments below. 请看下面的评论。
² My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已标蓝。
² I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
Attachment 附件
² I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
² Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的会议记录在附件里。
² Attach is the design document, please review it. 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
² For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
Point listing 列表
² Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2……. 今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….
² Some known issues in this release:1…….2……. 声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2…….
² Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2……. 我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2…….
² Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2……. 以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….
² The current status is as following: 1……2…… 目前数据如下: 1……2……
² Some items need your attention:1…….2……. 以下方面需提请注意:1…….2…….
Raise question 提出问题
² I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
² For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:… 就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
Proposal 提议
² For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
² I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
² Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…… Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
Thanks note 感谢信
² Thank you so much for the cooperation. 感谢你的合作!
² I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
² Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!
² Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated. 我们对您的协助表示感谢。
² Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!
Apology 道歉
² I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
² I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。
² If you have any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。
² Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划
² Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 请再核对你的记录并告知你是否发现任何差异。
² We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事
² How are you doing? 还好吧?
² Thanks in advance and best regards. 提前感谢并问候
² Looking forward seeing you soon. 期待尽快见到你。
² If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 如果有什么我可以帮忙的请让我知道。
² Here’s why: 原因如下
² Please review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
² We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意
² Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
² Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解
² Also please let me know if you need any other information. 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?
² Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!
² Let`s discuss this then. 到时我们讨论下这个问题。
² Please review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复
² Please review and advise us with any questions. 请检查并告知我们有何问题。
² Let’s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause. 让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的
² There are a lot of loose ends now…How are you going to execute this? 现在有很多没有解决的问题,我们怎样处理
² As I explained over the phone today 如同我今天在电话中解释的那样
² Since we will have one chance only. 既然我们只要一个选择
² Please note and proceed as is, 请注意,并按现况继续
² Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复
² Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
² Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black。请注意并且理解以下所有黑色粗体回复。
² Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK
² This is good a news, you did a really good job! 这是个好消息,你做得很好。
² Here is the summary of our findings: 以下是我们的总结
² Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow 期盼明天收到你的回复
² Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们
² Please advise. 请回复
² Sorry for confusion 很抱歉造成混乱
² We will let you know its result soon. 我们将尽快告知你结果。
² Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗
² We reviewed (it) and have the following comments: 我们检查了并且有了以下的建议:
² As we understood, 按照我们的理解
² Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复
² Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容
² Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****) 你能打我电话吗
² FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考
² To sum up… 总结如下…
² Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们
² Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。
² Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片
² Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据
² Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认
² So, we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行
² Based on this information, I need the following to happen: 基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到
² This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens. 这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到
² Thank you very much for your assistance 谢谢你的帮助
² Please comment. 请评价
² As discussed before, 如我们之前讨论的
【本文档内容可以自由复制内容或自由编辑修改内容期待你的好评和关注,我们将会做得更好】
精选范本,供参考!
展开阅读全文