资源描述
冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本
Ice Age ★片名 冰河世纪
Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? ★为什么不管这叫“大寒” 或者“冷冻时代”
I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age? ★我是说 我们怎么知道这是“冰川时代”?
Because of all the ice. ★因为四周全是冰!
Well, things just got a little chillier. ★就连说话也冷冰冰的
Help. Help. ★救命
Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving. ★来吧,孩子,我们走 大伙儿都在走呢!
But, but, but, Dad. ★可是,可是,可是,爸爸
No buts. You can play extinction later. ★别说“可是”,还轮不到你绝种呢
OK. Come on, guys. ★噢,OK,走吧,伙计们
So, where's Eddie? ★我说…艾迪在哪儿?
He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough. ★啊,他说他马上就要出现 一个“进化上的突破”了
Really? ★是吗?
I'm flying. ★噢,我飞了!
Some breakthrough. ★好一个突破
- Look out. - You're going the wrong way. ★- 小心! - 你走错方向了!
Crazy mammoth. ★你这长毛象疯子!
Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road. ★嘿!你就帮个忙吧! 别挡着道妨碍交通!
If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal. ★如果我也是短鼻子 我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟!
Give me a break. We've been waddling all day. ★别臭我了,我们…都挪了一整天了
Go ahead. Follow the crowd. ★那就接着走吧,随大流吧
It'll be quieter when you're gone. ★你们走了就清静了
Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him. ★走吧,他要冻死就随他去
I'm up. I'm up. ★嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了
Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zak? Marshall? ★大家都快起来吧! 呃?扎克?马歇尔?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus? ★伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔?
Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration. ★大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们 我们该迁…该迁…该迁…
They left without me. They do this every year. ★扔下我就走了,他们每年…都这么干!
Why? Doesn't anyone love me? ★为什么?谁都不爱我了吗?
Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? ★难道谁都不关心我这 可怜的树懒希德了吗?
All right, I'll just go by myself. ★好吧,那我就自己走
Sick. ★噢,恶心!
Wide body, curb it next time. ★嘿,哥们!别随地大小便!
Oh, jeez. Yuck. ★噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢!
I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...? ★真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶菜 弗兰克,你在哪儿找到的?
- I thought the frost wiped 'em all out. - All but one. ★- 还以为都被冻死了 - 就剩下这一棵
It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck. ★唷,唷,这实在让我太 我要咬他的…啊
This has definitely not been my day. You know what I'm saying, buddy? ★我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了 我的意思你应该懂吧?
What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that? ★简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋 实在是小,你们知道吗?
It's just a fact. No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about. ★这是事实,我没有恶意 也许我的话你
Yummo. ★呵呵呵呵,噢,美味呀!
A dandelion. Must be the last one of the season. ★是蒲公英呀!一定是最后一棵了
He ruined our salad. ★他糟蹋了我们的色拉
My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me... ★呃,呃,噢,噢,是我错了
No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this? ★伙计们,我错了,我赔我赔 呃,这是什么?
Pine cones. Oh, my goodness. They're my favorite. ★是松果啊!噢,老天,我最爱吃了!
Delicious. That's good eating. ★唔,味道好极了 嗷,这真…呃,真好吃
But don't let me hog them all up. Here, you have some. ★你们可不能让我独享了,你们也吃点
味道不错吧?祝你们胃口好
Now? ★上吗?
Now? ★上
- Just pretend that I'm not here. - I wanted to hit him at full speed. ★- 假装我不在 - 我是想全速把他撞倒
- That's OK. We'll have some fun with him. - Don't let them impale me. I wanna live. ★- 先别急,我们先“玩玩”他 - 别让
- Get off me. - Come on, you're making a scene. ★- 你走开! - 行了,你就别撒泼了
We'll just take our furry pinata and go. ★我们只要把那毛小子戳爆,然后就走
If it's not them today, it's someone else tomorrow. ★嘿,小子,逃得了今天,也逃不过明天
Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK? ★反正我今天不想死,OK?
We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing. ★听着,我们戳断你的脖子 你不会痛苦的,怎么样?
Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians. ★等一下,你们犀牛 应该是食草动物吧?
- An excellent point. - Shut up. ★- 真精辟! - 闭嘴!
Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him? ★谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?
I don't like animals that kill for pleasure. ★我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物
- Save it for a mammal that cares. - I'm a mammal that cares. ★- 谁爱听…就跟谁说吧 - 恰好我就爱听
OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of ya, you get the sloth. ★好吧,听着,如果你们俩有谁过得了
That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead. ★没错,孬种,往前跨一步就死定了!
Get him. ★收拾他!
A dandelion? ★是蒲公英?
We did it. ★哇!我们胜利了!
- You have beautiful eyes. - Get off my face. ★- 你的眼睛真美! - 快滚下我的脸!
Whoa, we make a great team. What do you say we head south together? ★噢,你和我,我俩配合默契 不如结伴一起去南方吧
Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way. ★好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上来 一路放轻松
Wait, aren't you going south? The change of seasons, migration instincts. ★等等,你不去南方? 季节的变换,迁徙的本能
OK, then. Thanks for the help. I can take it from here. ★好吧,多谢帮忙,我自己走吧
You overgrown weasel. Wait till we get down there. ★嘿,你象只大号的鼬鼠 有种等我们下来
That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds - who needs it? ★何必一窝蜂地去南方 又热又挤的,没意思
Isn't this great? You and me, two bachelors knocking about in the wild. ★还是这样好,你和我两个 单身汉在荒野中闲逛
No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish. ★不,你是想要保镖 生怕自己被活吞了
You're a very shrewd mammal. ★你这家伙还真够精明的
OK, lead the way, Mr Big... Didn't get the name. ★那你带路吧 先生,你叫…叫啥来着?
How about Manny the Moody Mammoth? Or Manny the Melancholy... Manny the... ★不如叫“曼尼-忧郁的长毛象” “曼尼-深沉的愁
Stop following me. ★别再跟着我
OK, so you've got issues. You won't even know I'm here. I'll just zip the lip. ★好吧,好吧,你有心事 听着,你就当我不在
Look at the cute little baby, Diego. ★噢,你快瞧啊 那可爱的…小宝宝,迭戈
- lsn't it nice he'll be joining us for breakfast? - It wouldn't be breakfast without him. ★- 把他拿来当早餐一定很美妙
Especially since his daddy wiped out half our pack and wears our skin to keep warm. ★尤其因为他爸爸杀了我们一半 的同胞
An eye for an eye, don't you think? ★以牙还牙,你看怎么样?
Let's show him what happens when he messes with sabers. ★让那人知道跟剑齿虎斗是什么下场
Alert the troops. We attack at dawn. ★通知大伙儿,我们黎明进攻
And, Diego, bring me that baby alive. ★迭戈,把那孩子带来,要活的
If I'm gonna enjoy my revenge, I want it to be fresh. ★如果要好好享受报仇 那最好是活吞
Phew. I'm wiped out. ★噢,累死我了
- That's your shelter? - You're a big guy. You got a lotta wood. ★- 你用这点过夜? - 嘿,你块头大,你有很多木头
- I'm a little guy. - You got half a stick. ★- 我是小不点儿 - 所以只要半根
But with my little stick and my highly evolved brain, I shall create fire. ★可…有我的小木棍和我高度 进化的脑子…我能生
Fascinating. ★了不起
We'll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won't we? ★看看智慧是不是能战胜蛮力 你瞧着吧
Think I saw a spark. ★嘿,我看见火花了
Any chance I could squeeze in there with you, Manny, ol' pal? ★呃,我能不能进来跟你 一块挤一挤,曼尼老伙计?
Isn't there someone else you can annoy? ★呃,你还是去烦别的家伙吧
Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles? ★朋友,亲戚或者毒蛇什么的
My family abandoned me. They just kinda migrated without me. ★我全家丢下了我 他们不管我…自己迁徙了
You should see what they did last year. ★他们去年还要过分
They woke up early and tied my hands and feet ★他们很早醒来,然后绑住我的手脚
and they gagged me with a field mouse, ★用田鼠塞住我的嘴 并且把洞门堵上
covered their tracks, went through water so I'd lose their scent, ★他们走水路 这样我就闻不出他们的气味
and... who needs 'em, anyway? ★反…反正…我也不需要他们
So what about you? You have family? ★你怎么样?有家庭吗?
OK, you're tired. I see. We'll talk more in the morning. ★好吧,看来你累了,我们天亮再谈
Manfred? Manfred? Could you scooch over a drop? ★曼福雷德!你挪过去点好吗?
Come on. Nobody falls asleep that fast. ★噢,得了 哪会这么快就睡着的!曼尼!
Manny ★曼尼
There's Diego. Fall back. ★迭戈来了,我们撤
- Where's the baby? - I lost it over the falls. ★- 小孩在哪儿? - 在瀑布那儿追丢了
You lost it? ★你追丢了?
- I want that baby, Diego. - I'll get it. ★- 我要那小孩,迭戈 - 我能找到
You'd better, unless you want to serve as a replacement. ★但愿如此,不然的话被活吞的就是你
We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there. ★我们去“半峰”山,去那儿会合
It had better be alive. ★最好把他活着带来
Can we trust you with that, Diego? ★能完成这任务吗?迭戈?
Let's go. ★我们走!
She picked a hair off my shoulder and says, "lf you have an extra mating dance, ★她看见我肩上的那根毛就说 如果你找别的
at least pick a female with the same color pelt." ★至少找一个毛的颜色相同的
I thought "Whoa. She's gonna go praying mantis on me." ★我想“完了”,我要成她的盘中餐了
If you find a mate, you should be loyal. In your case, grateful. ★如果你有了配偶 就该对她忠诚,你很幸运了
There's plenty of Sid to go around. ★那也太亏了我这“能干”的希德
Manny? ★曼尼?
Manny? ★曼尼?
Look at that. He's OK. ★快瞧啊,他没事
She's gone. ★他妈妈不见了
- But you just saved him. - I'm trying to get rid of the last thing I saved. ★- 可…可你刚救了他 - 可上次救的那个我还没
But you can't leave him here. ★你不能把他留在这儿
Look, there's smoke. That's his herd right up the hill. ★瞧,有烟,他的那群人在山上
- We should return him. - Let's get this straight. There is no "we." ★- 我们把他送回去 - 我跟你说白了吧,根本没有“我们
There never was a "we." In fact, without me, there wouldn't even be a "you." ★从来就没有“我们”,其实 没有我,这会我连
- Just up the hill. - Listen very carefully: I'm not going. ★- 只是去山上 - 你给我仔细听好,我就是不去!
- Fine, be a jerk. I'll take care of him. - Yeah, that's good. ★- 行啊,做你的混球,我会照顾他的 - 噢,好,太好了
You can't even take care of yourself. This, I gotta see. ★你连自己都照顾不了,我倒要瞧瞧
I'll return you. We don't need that meany-weeny mammoth, do we? ★我送你回去 我们不需要那坏蛋长毛象,对吗?
No, we don't. ★不需要他
Y
展开阅读全文