资源描述
英语情景对话集
餐厅英语情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: Hi, I need a hotel room、
B: That's no problem at all、、 May I have your name, please?
A: Certainly、 My name is John Sandals、
B: It's a pleasure, Mr、 Sandals、 What days will you need a room?
A: Friday afternoon, April 14 through Monday morning, April 17、
B: One minor problem, sir、 Our prices are now slightly higher、 Is that acceptable, sir?
A: Please tell me the price, so I can make a decision、
B: It 'll be $300 nightly、
A: That's a reasonable price、
B: Good! sir, do you have a preference for smoking or nonsmoking?
A: I quit smoking, so nonsmoking、
B: Nonsmoking、 Now, about the bed, is a queen size okay?
A: A queen sounds great、
B: Okay, sir, Now, if you 'll just tell me your phone number、
A: That would be 121-121-12121、
B: That's 121-121-12121、 Thank you so much for choosing our hotel, sir!
Dialogue 2
B: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
A: No, I am afraid I don’t、 没有。
B: OK, this way please、 好得,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are、 What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?
给您。您喜欢吃什么菜,中式得还就就是美式得?
A: Oh, This is my first time to New York、 I’d like to try some local cuisines、 What would you remend, waiter?您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: I remand fried duck and American beef、 我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want fried duck、 Well, perhaps I’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some potato chips、
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert or juice? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks、 Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别得东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough、 Thank you、 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
A: OKay、 I’ll get them for you right away、
(After a few minutes、) 过了一会儿。
A: check, please、 结帐。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还就就是记帐?
A: Charge, please、
Dialogue 3
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上您们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything、
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please、 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat、 好得,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么得吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast、 I like my bacon very crisp、
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please、 煎得。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别得东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough、 Thank you、 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 4
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤得餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t、 没有。
A: I’m sorry、 The restaurant is full now、 You have to wait for about half an hour、 Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。您们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks、 We’ll e back later、 May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course、 May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce、 By the way、 Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口得桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir、
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine、我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple es back、)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir、 Please step this way、
您们得桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 5
A: Waiter, a table for two, please、 服务生,请给我一张两人得桌子。
B: Yes, this way please、 好得,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are、 给您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃得?
B: I remand crispy and fried duck、 我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that、 Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips、
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks、 Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes、) 过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please、 结帐。
C: George、 Let’s split this、乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight、不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还就就是记帐?
A: Charge, please、 Put it on my American Express、
记帐。请记入我得“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 6
A: Good morning、 Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳得吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up、
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎得鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong、
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓得咖啡。
A: Yes, sir、 American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee、 Am I correct, sir?
好得,一份美式早餐,要单面煎得鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right、 就就是得。
A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all、没有了,谢谢。
(Later)稍后
A: Good morning, sir、 I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered、
早上好,先生。您要得早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please、 请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其她需要吗?
B: No thanks、 Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please、 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir、 I’ll get them for you right away、 Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir、 好得,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 7
A: Oh, I’m starving、 I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine、 What would you remend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正得中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends、 You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine、
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard、 我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right、 If you like hot dishes, you can try some、
对。您要就就是爱吃辣得,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me、 对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine、 Most southerners like them、 再有就就是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别得北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck、 有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes、 I’ve heard a lot about it、 I’d like very much to try it、 Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant、 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可就就是最好得当然还就就是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either、 A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean、
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我就就是说,要就就是堵车不厉害得话。
A: Well, thank you for your information、 But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您得指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆得名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you、 You can show it to the taxi-driver、我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you、 Thanks a lot、 您真就就是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re wele、 不客气。
A就就是您,B就就是外国人
A:Wele to our hotel、欢迎光临。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,就就是不就就是?
B:Let me have a check again、让我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead、接待处就在前面。
A:After you, please、您先请。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor、一楼有个商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes、在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs、有个柜台出售各种各样得纪念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant
Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,您愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today、今天我想尝尝中国菜。
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一、概述
在酒店里所使用得英语会话,基本上就就是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用得英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深得英语,其实,只要套用一定格式得句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please、 Could you e this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir、
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know、”回答“不知道”就就是非常不礼貌得说法。
可以说“just a moment, please、 I’ll check that for you、” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理得人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms、
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr、或Ms、 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但就就是不可以直接称呼boy或girl、
* 正视对方得眼睛,以显示出您得信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方得眼睛,并不就就是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通得外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但就就是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势得意义也大不相同。
二、基本待客英语
(一)在正式得英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1、 May I ~
2、Could you ~
3、Would you ~
4、Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本得句型,就可以处理大部分业务上得状况。
1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您得护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您得国籍就就是什么?
2、 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真得草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3、 询问客人得喜好或就就是做什么时,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还就就是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?
** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分得询问。
When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?
When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您得账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?
4、 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?
(二)招呼语
Good morning、 (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon、 (用于中午至下午六点以前)
Good evening、 (用于下午六点过后)
在这些招呼语得后面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir、 Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
Good afternoon, sir、 Wele to LI JIA Hotel、
中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店
Good evening, Ms、 May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?
后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:
Good morning, sir、 This is the Front Desk、 May I help you?
早上好,先生。这里就就是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
(三)回答
1、一般性得回答
I see, sir、 我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir、 好得,先生。
2、请对方再等一会儿
Just a moment, please、请稍等。
Thank you for waiting、 您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting、 很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗?
3、要麻烦客人或就就是拒绝客人得要求时
拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No、”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that、 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
Excuse me, sir、 Please let me pass、 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4、道歉
如果就就是自己得错就说“I am sorry、”; 如果就就是公司得错,就说:“We are sorry、”。
I am very sorry for the delay、 很抱歉延误了时间
I am very sorry for the inconvenience、 很抱歉造成您得不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake、 为这个错误我深致歉意。
5、客人对自己说“Thank you、”时回答
You are wele、 不客气。
Thank you, sir、 谢谢您,先生。
Thank you very much、 非常感谢您。
6、交给客人某些东西时,可以说
Here you are、 您要得东西在这里。
Here is your room key、 这就就是您得房间钥匙。
Here it is、 这就就是您得东西。
7、当客人准备离开时,可以说:
Have a nice day、 祝您有美好得一天。
Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon、 希望不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us、 谢谢光临。
8、当客人得英语难以理解时
面对客人得疑问,不要只就就是一味地傻笑,或就就是一直说Yes, Yes、如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或就就是先向对方说“Just a moment, please、”, 然后请求她人协助。
Pardon? 对不起?
Pardon me? 对不起?
I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?
Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?
若就就是不敢肯定对方所说得部分内容时,可以将不明白得部分重复一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir、 Do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您就就是说您丢了房间得钥匙?
电话英语得应对
1、 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己得公司或所属单位得名称。例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk、”您好,这里就就是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking、 May I help you?”问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2、打错电话时
如果就就是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number、 不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156、 这里就就是丽嘉酒店,电话就就是2234-1156。
如果就就是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations、 I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations、
这里就就是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line、 We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please、
不好意思,这就就是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?
3、当负责得工作人员不在时
I am afraid Mr、Lin is out at the moment、 He should be back around 5 p、m、
不好意思,林先生现在外出。她应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr、Hao is on another line、 Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns、 她回来时,我会请她回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您得大名和电话好吗?
4、当会话结束时
结束电话中得对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling、 感谢您得来电。
You are wele, sir、 先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you、 我们静候您得佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions、
如果您有任何其她问题,请和我联络。
三、柜台服务
B=行李服务员(Bellman) C=服务员 (Clerk) H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)
BC=领班(Bell Captain) G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk、带客人到柜台
B: Good evening, Ms、 Wele to China-trust Hotel、小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。
G: Thank you、 谢谢您。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three、 只有这3件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag、 Is that right? 2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
G: Yes、 That’s all、 对,就这些了。
B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk、 This way, please、 I’ll put your bags by the post over there、
我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您得行李放在柱子旁边。
G: I see, thanks、 我知道了,谢谢。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in、
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
G: OK、 Fine、 好极了。
B: Please enjoy your stay、 祝您住宿愉快。
Taking a guest to the room 带领客人至客房
超实用得饭店英语对话
一、点套餐
Please give me this one、 请给我来这个。
We want two number eights, please、 我们要两份第八套餐。
二、随意点餐
May I have a menu, please?我可以看菜单吗?
Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
能否告诉我这道菜就就是怎么做得?
Lobster? It is steamed and served with our special sauce、
龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制得调味料。
Is it good?好吃吗?
Sure、 It is a most popular dish、当然,很受欢迎得。
I think I will try some lobster, and give me some green salad together、
我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。
We have three dressings for salad、 Which one would you like?
我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?
What kind do you have?您们有什么?
We have Italian, French and Thousand Island、 有意大利,法国和千岛得。
Make it French please、 给我法式得吧。
三、如果对当地得菜肴不熟悉,通常先询问:
What is the specialty of the restaurant?这家店得招牌餐就就是什么?
Do you have any special meals today?今天有什么特餐吗?
What would you remend?I prefer something light、
我想来点清淡些得,您能推荐什么吗?
四、可以让同来得人替您点菜,或者要重复得:
I will leave it to you、我让您来点。
I will have the same as that one、我要一份和那个一样得。
五、如果不急于点菜时,可以这么说:
Can I take your order now?您现在叫点什么吗?
Not quite、 Could I have a few more minutes?不,我可以再多等会吗?
餐饮服务业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语
1、What kind of food do you prefer?您喜欢哪一种菜?
2、Do you like Chinese food?您喜欢中国菜吗?
3、What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?
您喜欢吃什么菜,中式得还就就是美式得?
4、Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?
请您告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?
5、Do you know where I can get a quick snack? 您知道哪里有快餐可吃?
6、What would you hxdye for dinner?您要吃什么?
7、What would you like to order? 您要点些什么菜?
8、Have you ordered yet?您点过菜了吗?
9、No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend、I will order later、
还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。
10、What would you remend? 请您推荐一些好菜好吗?
11、What's your today’s special? 今天得特色菜就就是什么?
12、I would like to have something simple、 我想吃些简单得东西。
13、What will you have for dessert?您喜欢吃点什么点心?
14、We are in a hurry、 我们要赶时间。
15、Please rush your orders、 我们点得菜请快送来。
16、The beefsteak is very good today、 今天得牛排很不错。
17、I will take the beefsteak、 我就要份牛排。
1
展开阅读全文