1、Darwin: Hey, I'm nine inches tall. I only see the upside.
嘿,我才9英寸高,我只能看见正面。
-Waiter: Right this way, sir.
这边请。先生。
-Guest: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Darwin: Ticktock, we're on the clock. Speckles, do you copy?
快点,我们时间不多了,Speckles,你听见没?
-Speckles: Ten-four. I read you, Darwin. Five-by-five. All communi
2、cation
systems are online. Status report.
收到,收到,Darwin,设备状态良好。所有通讯系统打开。报道情况。
-Darwin: I have a visual on Saber. He's wearing a $6,000 suit, $50,000 watch.And, according to my infrared scope, Hanes size 36 tighty whiteys.
我看见Saber了。他身穿6000块一套的西装,手戴50000块一块的手表。还有,根据我红外线观测镜显示,他穿着汉斯36号內衣。
-Speckle
3、s: Saber's about to start his speech. Remember, the clock is ticking, dude.
Saber准备演讲了。别忘了,我们时间不多了。
-Darwin: Blaster, Juarez, what's your twenty?
Blaster,Juarez。你们那边情况如何?
-Juarez: Juarez here. Approaching first objective.We're ten seconds ahead of schedule because Blaster is a little hyped-up.
4、我是Juarez。正在接近第一个目标。比计划提前了10秒,因为Blaster有点兴奋过头。
-Blaster: Of course I am. This is what I live for. Time to get this party started.
我当然兴奋了,我就是为此而生。好戏该上演咯。
-Guard A: Have any activity?
有异常吗?
-Guard B: Southbound is secure.
南部一切正常。
-Blaster: OK, we're clear.
好了,没有危险。
-Speckles: Darwin, you're be
5、hind schedule. You all right?
Darwin,你速度慢了,一切正常?
-Darwin: First mission jitters, I guess.
首次任务总会有点紧张罢了。
-Speckles: Do you want to abort?
你想停下来吗?
-Darwin: No, no, it's OK. I've been trained to do this.
当然不了,没事的,我受过专业训练的。
-Speckles: I'd follow you into a snarling pack of Dobermans! Oh, wait. I
6、 already have. Now, get your fuzzy hind end moving.
我愿意陪你赴汤蹈火。哦,等等,我已经陪你赴汤蹈火了。
赶紧给我跟上队伍。
-Darwin: Hold on. There's a civilian passing through the perimeter.
What are you looking at? Move along, pal. Oh! Don't worry. I just spotted my way in.
等等,有个平民在附近。你看什么看?赶紧走开,伙计。哦!别担心,我已经找到入口了。
-Blaster: Whoa! Juarez...
哇!Juarez……
-Juarez: Blaster, don't drop a pellet.
Blaster,别流口水。
-Blaster: Too late.
太晚了。