资源描述
The changing of the seasons季节交替让世界变得奇妙
brings wonder to the world给世界带来了奇迹
For ages has the magic
of the fairies been unfurled很久以来仙子们施展魔法
But nature's greatest changes
come beneath the autumn sky但大自然最伟大的变化是在秋天
and mysteries reveal themselves as harvest time draws nigh
收获的季节就要来到神秘就要揭晓
This year, a shimmering blue moon will rise before the frost
这一年,一颗闪光的蓝月亮会在霜降前升起
Perhaps its rays can light the way to find what has been lost
“也许它的光芒能照亮寻找迷失的路”
奇妙仙子与失落的宝藏
Time to turn the maple brilliant crimson到了将枫树染成明亮的绯红色的季节
Time to turn the Aspen sparkling gold到了将白杨树染成闪闪发光的金色的季节
Time to tumble apples from their branches到了苹果树从树杈上坠落下来的季节
Time to tell the breezes crisp and cold到了告诉微风要吹得清新凉爽的季节
A chilling一阵清凉的风
Folds the countryside吹遍了整个乡村
Kiss of morning mist upon the meadow亲吻了草地上的晨雾
Scent of wood smoke swirling in the air空气中旋转着缓缓上升的炊烟
Signals that it's high time for the harvest种种迹象表明收获的时候到了
Every pumpkin, peach and prickly pear每个南瓜 桃子和仙人果
With ripened fruit to bear果实都成熟了
If you believe若你
In who you are坚信自我
Who you were always meant to be坚信自己一直存在的意义
If you open up your heart若你敞开自己的心扉
Then you set your spirit free那么你的心灵会自由的飞翔
In this time of the season此时此刻
Every leaf on every tree没棵树上的每片树叶
Will start to shine将开始绽放光彩
Come and see过来看看
Take my hand牵起我的手
Come with me跟我一起
And fly飞起来
Yeah, okay. There you go!对,来吧!
No, no, no!不!
Good job.干得好
In this time of the season此时此刻
Every leaf on every tree每棵树上的每片树叶
Will start to shine将开始绽放光彩
Come and see过来看看
Take my hand牵起我的手
Come with me跟我一起
And fly飞起来
Morning, Stone.-Hey, Terence.一早啊,石头一嗨,泰伦斯
Come on, let's go. Flap your wings!大家加油,扇动翅膀!
Those fairies on the mainland won't be able to fly without pixie dust!
没有金粉的话陆地上的仙子们就不能飞翔!
Terence, have you delivered the pixie-dust rations to the scouts yet?
泰伦斯,你把金粉都分给童子军了吗?
Yep. Finished today's and half of tomorrow's.嗯,今天的干完了明天的也干完了一半
Remember, one cup each. No more, no less.记住,每人一杯不能多,也不能少
I know, Fairy Gary.知道了,盖瑞仙子
Well, that's my cue. I’ll catch you guys later.我该走了,回头见
And where are you off to? 你要去哪里?
Just doing some errands and stuff.有些差事和事情要办
Errands!-And stuff! 一差事!一事情!
Why are you guys talking like that? 你们怎么说话怪怪的?
No reason.一没什么
All right.-Say hi to Tinker Bell, would you? 一好吧一跟奇妙仙子问个好,好吗?
What? 什么?
Very funny.真有趣
All right, you got me. 好吧,你们说中了
I'm gonna help Tink again. 我又要去帮奇妙仙子了
Is it okay if I take this?-Sure.一我可以拿上这个吗?一当然
Thanks. See you tomorrow.谢谢,明天见
Hammer.锤子
Thanks. Okay, try it now, Cheese.谢了,现在试试,芝士
Yeah, that's it!Keep going. Keep going!没错了!继续!
Hey, Cheese.Special delivery for Tinker Bell.嘿,芝士 这是特别给奇妙仙子的
Hi, Terence.嗨,泰伦斯
Who's your best friend that always delivers?谁是总给你送东西的最好的朋友?
Iridessa?-Nope. Try again.一爱丽德莎?一不对,再猜
Fawn?-Me!一芳玟?一是我!
Just kidding.我开玩笑的
So, what do you think of the Pixie Dust Express?你觉得这“金粉快车”怎么样金粉快车
The guys are gonna love this back at the depot,哇,仓库的人会很喜欢它的
and it sure is going to help out on the river-outpost deliveries.
它肯定能帮河岸运送的大忙
Hey, is that a stretchy thingy?嘿,这是可以伸缩的吗?
Yeah, I thought you could use it for your motor.对,我想你可以把它用在你的引擎上
I think it's gonna be perfect.我认为那将会很完美
Clip.夹好
All right, Cheese, ready to launch.好了,芝士,准备出发
It floats!浮起来了!
Okay. Are you ready for the official test run?好,你准备进行正式测试了吗?
Don't worry. I'll be right next to you.别但心,我就在你旁边
All set?-Check.一都准备好了?一好了
Let her rip.开动吧哇
And now for hydro-drive.现在是水力驱动
Sorry.抱歉哇!
Oh, no!噢,不!
Are you okay?-Yeah. Thanks.一你没事吧?一没事,谢谢
I can't believe the boat broke.我不敢相信船破了
I guess your guys are gonna have to wait a little longer.我想你们得再等等了
I'm impressed.真让我惊讶
Usually when one of your inventions doesn't work out, you overreact,
通常当你的发明不成功时你反应过度
but I must say,you're handling this one pretty well.
但我得说,你这次控制得很好
I drove it into a tree?-Never mind.一我把它开到树上了?一别在意了
Jingles!见鬼!
I made it to help you, Terence.It should've worked.
我造船是来帮你们的,泰伦斯 它应该能行的
Come on.Look, it just needs a little tinkering.听着,只要做点小改动就好了
Let's see.Who do I know who's a good tinker?我认识哪个优秀的工匠呢?
Bobble. Bobble's a good tinker.波波,他是个好工匠
Or Fairy Mary,she's got a lot of experience.要不玛丽仙女 她经验丰富
Or... Hey, what about Clank?要不···胖子怎么样?
Someone's in trouble.-Hey, I haven't done anything, lately.
一有人有麻烦了一我最近没闯祸啊
The stinkbug incident?臭虫事件?
Oh, no.不会吧
Tinker Bell, Queen Clarion awaits.奇妙仙子,克丽安女王召见你
It's all a big misunderstanding.这都是个误会
I'm sure the queen wants to see me about something completely unrelated.
我肯定女王召见我是因为完全不相干的事情
One moment.稍等
Tinker Bell is here.She's waiting outside, my lady.
奇妙仙子来了她在外面等着,王后
Thank you, Viola.谢谢你,凡奥拉
Fairy Mary, are you certain?-Whatever do you mean?
一玛丽仙女,你确定吗?一你是什么意思呢?
Only that Tinker Bell,while undoubtedly talented, also...
奇妙仙子自然很有天赋 只是···
Is a hothead? Flies off the handle?-Well, yes.一性子急躁?一没错
I believe she deserves a chance,Minister.我想她值得得到一个机会,部长
After all, tinker fairies learn from their mistakes.
毕竟,工匠仙子们是在错误中学习的
Very well.很好
Agreed. Tinker Bell!我同意了,奇妙仙子!
Fairy Mary tells me she knows...玛丽仙女告诉我她知道···
It's not my fault, Your Highness!Those stinkbugs were asking for it.
那不是我的错,殿下!都是那些臭虫自找的
This isn't about the stinkbugs, is it?-No.一这跟臭虫无关,对吧?一对
But we can certainly come back to that later.我们可以之后再谈那件事
Mary.玛丽
You do know the Minister of Autumn.你一定认识秋天部长吧
My dear.-Hi.一我的孩子一嗨
Are you familiar with the great autumn revelry?你熟悉秋天狂欢节吗?
Well, everyone's talking about it.
They're so excited.嗯,大家都很激动地谈论着它
Since time immemorial,从远古时候起
fairies have celebrated the end of autumn with a revelry,
仙子们就在秋天结束时狂欢庆祝
and this particular autumn coincides with a blue harvest moon.
而今年秋天正好是蓝色收获月
A new scepter must be created to celebrate the occasion.
我们得打造一条新的节杖来庆祝这个时节
the Hall of Scepters.看,节杖陈列厅
They're beautiful.-Every scepter is unique.一真美啊一每一条节杖都是独一无二的
Some are the work of animal fairies,有些是由动物仙子打造
some of light fairies, or water fairies,or garden fairies.
有些来自亮光仙子、水仙子或者是花园仙子
This year,it is the turn of the tinker fairies.今年轮到工匠仙子了
And Fairy Mary has recommended you.玛丽仙女推荐了你
Me? But I'm... I'm...-A very talented tinker.
一我?但我是···一一个非常有天赋的工匠
The scepter must be built to precise dimensions.这条节杖的尺寸必须分毫不差
At the top, you will place a moonstone.你将在节杖顶端放上一颗月光石
When the blue moon is at its peak,当蓝月亮升到最高处时
its rays will pass through the gem,creating blue pixie dust.
它的光芒将会穿过宝石产生蓝色的金粉
The blue pixie dust restores the pixie dust tree.蓝金粉会让金粉树重生
Like autumn itself,it signals rebirth and rejuvenation.
正如秋天本身一样它代表着重生和再生
We are relying on you.我们看你的了
This way, dear.孩子,到这边来
Here is the moonstone.这就是月光石
It has been handed down from generation to generation.它是世代相传而来
Be careful. It is ridiculously fragile.小心,它非常容易打碎
Fairy Mary, I... I don't know what to say.玛丽仙女,我···我不知道该说什么好
-Thank you!-Careful, Tinker Bell! Fragile!
一谢谢你!一小心,奇妙仙子!很容易碎!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.一、二、三、四、五六、七、八、九、十
-Why are you counting?-It helps to calm me down.
一你在数什么?一那能让我平静
Got it. Don't worry, Fairy Mary.I'll make you proud, all of you.
明白了,别但心,玛丽仙女 我会让你们所有人为我而骄傲的
Yahoo!Tink!奇妙仙子!
Tink?奇妙仙子?
Hey!嘿!
So?怎么了?
Terence, you're never gonna believe this.泰伦斯,你一定不会相信的
Guess what happened! Go on, guess!猜猜什么事!快猜!
Well, I...嗯,我···
I have been picked to make the new fall scepter!
他们选了我来打造新的秋天节杖!
Me! Me!我!
Hey, that means they...They gave you the moonstone?
那就是说···他们把月光石给你了?
Yeah! Want to see?对!想看看吗?
Not so close. Don't breathe on it.It's fragile.别太近,别对着它吹气很容易碎的
Yeah, I know. I know all about it.当然,我知道它的一切
The blue moon only rises in Pixie Hollow every 8 years.
蓝月亮在小精灵谷每八年才升起一次
The trajectory of the light beam's gotta match the curvature of the moonstone at a 90-degree angle
月光必须以九十度角投射在月光石曲折的表面
so the light can transmute into pixie dust.那样光线就能转化为金粉
Terence!Now, how'd you know all that?哇,泰伦斯!你怎么知道这些的?
Well, you know, every dust-keeper's gotta study dustology.
每个金粉的看守者都得学习金粉学
Hey! You know what this calls for?嘿,你知道我们该怎么庆祝吗?
-2 cups of...-Chamomile tea.一两杯···一甘菊茶
-With extra honey and...-And some milkweed whip.一要放很多蜜糖和···一一些乳草
Hey, by the way, that new bucket-and-pulley system you made?
对了,你造的桶和滑轮系统?
Fairy Gary loves it.盖瑞仙子非常喜欢
-He's so cute.-If you say so.一他真可爱一你说是就是吧
You know what? Maybe I can help you.You know, I'm kind of an expert on this.
也许我可以帮你造节杖我也算是个专家了
I can collect the supplies and give you advice.我可以帮你收集材料提供建议
-You will? That's... That's so sweet.-Hey, what are friends for?
一真的?那真是···太好了一嘿,我们不是朋友吗?
So, what do you say?Can I be your wingman?
你怎么说?我可以当你的助手了?
That would be great.那太好了
-The best dust-keeper fairy.-And the best tinker!
一最棒的金粉看守仙子一还有最棒的工匠仙子!
This is gonna be a revelry to remember.这一定会是一个令人难忘的狂欢节
Knock-knock.梆梆
-Morning.-Hi.一早上好一嗨
All right, we have one full moon until the autumn revelry. Here we go.
到秋天狂欢节之前还有整整一个月,我们开始吧
Hey, Tink!I brought you some stuff from work.
嘿,奇妙仙子!我从工作的地方给你带来了一些东西 哇
Terence, how did you...哇,泰伦斯,你怎么···
I love this thing!我太喜欢了!
I can tell you're gonna be a big help.你一定能帮我的大忙
Looks good.看上去不赖
Now, remember,you get the most blue pixie dust记住,要想有最多的蓝色金粉
if you maximize the moonstone's exposed surface area.
你就得把月光石暴露的表面部分最大化
Right. Got it.明白了
Knock-knickity-knock!梆梆!
Out of bed, sleepyhead.起床了,瞌睡虫
You gotta keep the fire nice and hot.你得把这火保持通亮
Excuse me, Tink.打搅,奇妙仙子
Yeah, you know, you should really keep that workspace clean.
你真的得保持工作区的整洁
Okay, let me just...Let me get that one right there.
让我···把那个也收拾了
Just one more. Thank you.还有一个,谢谢
, 2, 3...一哇!一一、二、三···
-Why are you counting?-4...一你为什么数数?一···四···
Knickity-knickity-knock!梆梆梆梆!
Watch your angle there.小心你的角度
Knock-knock! Who's there?梆梆!有人在家吗?
Knock. Knock who?Knock-knock-knickity-knock!梆梆!有人在家吗?
Knickity-knock.梆梆
Steady.拿稳了
You gotta be easy.This is the tricky part.你得小心,这很容易出错的
I know.我知道
All right, now we gotta match the trajectory of the light beam
现在,我们得把光线的轨迹
-with the...-Got it. Thanks.一跟···一明白了,谢谢
-With the...-Okay. Yeah, I know.一跟···一好了,我知道了
With the...跟···
-The curvature of the moonstone.-Will you please...
一月光石的弧度吻合起来一拜托你···
Tink, it looks like you need some sort of,you know, sharp thingy.
奇妙仙子,看来你需要锋利的东西
That's exactly what I need.那正是我需要的
Could you go out and find me something sharp?
你可以出去帮我找到锋利的东西吗?
You got it. I'll be right back.当然,我就回来
Take your time.慢慢找
Clank, what is that?胖子,那是什么?
This is a fireworks launcher.Allow me to demonstrate.
这是烟花发射器我来演示一下
Iridessa and Rosetta will mix light crystals with flower pigment.
爱丽德莎和罗塞塔将把光水晶和花粉颜料混合起来
The mixture will go into the launcher,like so.然后把混合物放进发射器,就橡这样
Then I tighten the spring, like so.然后我上紧弹簧,就橡这样
-Oh, dear. Clank...-Then you throw the trigger...
一天啊,胖子···一然后砸向触发器···
-Yes, Clank...-...and the fireworks shoot into the air!
一胖子···一···烟火就会射向天空!
-Clank!-Like so!一胖子!一就橡这样!
Clanky, that's brilliant!胖子,那真聪明!
Hey, Bobble. Listen, do you know where I can find a sharp thingy?
嘿,波波,你知道我在哪里能找到锋利的东西吗?
-A sharp thingy?-How about a stick?一锋利的东西?一树枝怎么样?
-No, a sharp thingy-majigy.-A stick can be pretty sharp!
一不,要锋利的东西一树枝也可以很锋利的!
No, I need something sharper to help Tink.不,我需要更锋利的东西来帮助奇妙仙子
For Tink!奇妙仙子!
-Clank, don't sneak up on me like that.-Did you try the cove?
一胖子,别那样偷偷接近我一你去过河湾了吗?
Of course! That's where all the lost things wash up.
对啊!所有的失落物都在那里
-Thanks, Bobble. Thanks, Clank.-Our pleasure. So long, Terence!
一谢谢你,波波,谢谢你,胖子一乐意效劳,再见,泰伦斯!
I'm getting a little dizzy.我开始有点晕了
Perfect.太好了
And now for the finishing touch,a spattering of silver shavings.
现在只剩最后的工序了,镀点银上去
Steady. I can't wait till she sees this.平稳点啊,我都等不及给她这个了
There. Perfect.很好
-Finally.-Hey, Tink! I'm back!一总算好了一嘿,奇妙仙子!我回来了!
-What is this?-It's your sharp thingy.一这是什么?一你要的锋利的东西啊
My... That's not...我的···那不是···
1, 2, 3, 4...一、二、三、四···
Terence, this is not sharp.This is round.泰伦斯这不是锋利的,这是圆的
It is, in fact, the exact opposite of sharp.事实上,跟锋利完全相反
-Really, look, if you look inside, it's...-I need to work, okay?
一真的,你只要看看里面,它···一我需要工作,好吗?
Now, would you please get this thing out of here?
现在,请你把这东西弄出去好吗?
My scepter!我的节杖!
Tink, I'm so sorry. I...奇妙仙子,我很抱歉,我···
-Out, Terence! Just go!-What?一出去,泰伦斯!你走吧!一什么?
You brought this stupid thing here.You broke the scepter.
你带来这愚蠢的东西,你把我的节杖毁了
-This is your fault!Tink, I...一都是你的错!一奇妙仙子,我···
-I was just trying to be a good friend. I...-Go away! Just leave me alone!
一我只是想做你的好朋友,我···一走吧!别烦我了!
Fine! Last time I try to help you.好吧!这是我最后一次帮你
No.不会吧
Kept her workspace clean,brought her food, stoked the fire!
帮她保持工作区整洁给她带食物,给炉子添燃料!
Find a sharp thingy.Searched high and low,“找锋利的东西”到处都找遍了
and she didn't even say thank you!她连个“谢”字都没有!哇
I know some rock fairies that are gonna be pretty upset.
我知道有些岩石仙子会很难过的
What? There are no rock fairies.什么?这里没有岩石仙子
You never know. There might be.很难说,有可能有
Are you okay?你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm great! Why do you ask?我很好!你问来做什么?
I'm... No. I'm sorry.I... I had a fight with Tink.
我···很抱歉,我跟奇妙仙子吵了一架
What happened?怎么了?
There was just an accident,and she just... She just exploded. I...
发生了一个意外,她···气炸了
She exploded?她爆炸了?
No, no, I don't mean like that.不,我不是那个意思
I mean, she just yelled at me,you know? And...我是说,她朝我大声吼,还有···
Did she turn red?她很生气?
Well, of course she turned red!It's Tink!当然她很生气!她是奇妙仙子!
Just give her a chance to cool off.等她消消气就好了
Yeah, you're probably right.也许你是对的
-Hello, Tink!-Clank! Bobble!一你好,奇妙仙子!
一胖子!波波!
Came to see if you wanted to join us for fairytale theater.
我们想问你是否想跟我们一起去童话剧院
We figure you could use a real break.我们想你可能需要破除单调的工作规律
Break? Nothing's broken!What do you mean?破?没什么破了!你们什么意思?
What do you know?你们知道什么了?
Sorry, fellas. Busy.对不起,伙计们,我很忙
You know, the revelry,fall scepter, whatnot.狂欢节、秋天节杖、等等
I can't wait to see that scepter!我迫不及待想要看看节杖!
-Try.-Is it as beautiful as I imagine?一还不行一是不是跟我想象的那样漂亮?
-No.-Terence told us it's amazing.一不是一泰伦斯跟我们说它美极了
We're so proud of you.我们真为你骄傲
-Look, guys, I really don't have time.-Well, not to worry, Tink.
一听着,伙计们,我真的没时间一别但心,奇妙仙子
We'll tell Fairy Mary you couldn't make it.我们会跟玛丽仙女说你赶不上的
-Fairy Mary?-Well, sure!一玛丽仙女?一当然!
You know her.She never misses fairytale theater.
你知道她从来都,不会错过童话剧场的
Bye-bye!再见!
Clank! Bobble! Wait for me!胖子!波波!等等我!
Fairy Mary, I...玛丽仙女,我···
Tinker Bell!I wasn't expecting to see you tonight.奇妙仙子!我没想到今晚能见到你
Have you finished the scepter?你完成节杖了吗?
Well, not exactly.嗯,还没
I... I was wondering...I mean, I have to ask you...我···我在想,我得问你···
Yes?嗯?
It's about the moonstone.是关于月光石的
What happened to it? You didn't lose it.Tell me you didn't lose it!
发生什么事了?快跟我说你没把它弄丢!
-I didn't lose it.-Good.一我没弄丢一好
But I was thinking, if using one moonstone creates blue pixie dust,
但我在想,如果用一颗月光石可以造出蓝色金粉
using 2 would create even more.用两颗就可以造出更多
Do you have another moonstone?你还有一颗月光石吗?
That moonstone is the only one found in the last 100 years.
那是过去100年中发现的唯一一颗月光石
And thank goodness we found it.谢天谢地我们找到了它
Without the blue dust,the pixie dust tree would grow weak,
没有蓝色金粉,金粉树就会变得虚弱
and things would be pretty tough around here, believe you me.
这里的生活也会变得很困难
Are you okay? You look sort of pale.你没事吧?你看上去有点苍白
-Wait. I know what's going on.-You do?一慢着,我知道是怎么回事一你知道?
You've
展开阅读全文