资源描述
常用商务口语- 第1 部分
⑴I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
⑵You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
⑶It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
⑷I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
⑸If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
⑹Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
⑺So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
⑻We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
⑼We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
⑽That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
常用商务口语- 第2 部分
⑴Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
⑵I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
⑶Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
⑷It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
⑸But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
⑹I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
⑺We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
⑻Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
⑼We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
⑽Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
常用商务口语- 第3 部分
⑴If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
⑵I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
⑶We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
⑷I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
⑸Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
⑹I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
⑺You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
⑻Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
⑼Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
⑽These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
常用商务口语- 第4 部分
⑴They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
⑵We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
⑶Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
⑷The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
⑸All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
⑹We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
⑺Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
⑻Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
⑼I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
⑽Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
常用商务口语- 第5 部分
⑴Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
⑵What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
⑶All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
⑷What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
⑸I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
⑹The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
⑺No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
⑻I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
⑼We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
⑽The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
常用商务口语- 第6 部分
⑴We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
⑵I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
⑶We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
⑷I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
⑸Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
⑹It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
⑺You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
⑻I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
⑼They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
⑽All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
常用商务口语- 第7 部分
⑴Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
⑵No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
⑶Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
⑷Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
⑸At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
⑹I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
⑺We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
⑻This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
⑼I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
⑽I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
常用商务口语- 第8 部分
⑴Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
⑵I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
⑶First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
⑷When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
⑸Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
⑹Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
⑺Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
⑻Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
⑼If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
⑽By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
常用商务口语- 第9 部分
⑴I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
⑵Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
⑶Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
⑷Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
⑸I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
⑹I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
⑺Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
⑻As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
⑼May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
⑽If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
常用商务口语- 第10 部分
⑴We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
⑵Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
⑶I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
⑷Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
⑸There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
⑹I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
⑺Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
⑻I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
⑼I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
⑽Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
常用商务口语- 第11 部分
⑴It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
⑵Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
⑶It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
⑷We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
⑸Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
⑹We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
⑺Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
⑻I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
⑼I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
⑽The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
常用商务口语- 第12 部分
⑴Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
⑵Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
⑶Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
⑷Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
⑸There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
⑹Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
⑺I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
⑻It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
⑼We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
⑽All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
常用商务口语- 第13 部分
⑴I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
⑵I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
⑶I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
⑷It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
⑸Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
⑹We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
⑺We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
⑻Are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
⑼How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
⑽Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
常用商务口语- 第14 部分
⑴Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
⑵This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
⑶We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
⑷That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
⑸I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
⑹I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
⑺I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
⑻If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
⑼We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
⑽This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
常用商务口语- 第15 部分
⑴Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
⑵Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
⑶Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
⑷The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
⑸Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
⑹Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
⑺One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
⑻Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
⑼Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
⑽How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
常用商务口语- 第16 部分
⑴We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
⑵Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
⑶Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
⑷How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
⑸We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
⑹How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
⑺What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
⑻I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
⑼Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
⑽I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
常用商务口语- 第17 部分
⑴We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
⑵If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
⑶Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
⑷We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
⑸We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
⑹The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
⑺We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
⑻We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
⑼We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
⑽That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
常用商务口语- 第18 部分
⑴We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
⑵We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
⑶Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
⑷We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
⑸Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
⑹Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?)
⑺When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
⑻Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
⑼The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。
⑽Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
常用商务口语- 第19 部分
⑴We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
⑵We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
⑶They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
⑷I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
⑸When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
⑹I can assure you the prices we
展开阅读全文