资源描述
第一课情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: Good morning.
早上好。
B: Good morning to you too.Do you think it will rain today?
早上好。你觉得今天会下雨吗?
A: Yeah,maybe.It's hard to tell.
可能会吧。这很难说。
B: I hope not.I am going to the beach this afternoon.
我希望不要(下雨)。今天下午我准备去海滩。
A: Maybe you should check the weather forecast first.
也许你该先查查天气预报。
B: Good idea.I think I will.
好主意。我会的。
A: Well, I hope you have a good afternoon.
那我希望你过一个愉快的下午。
B: You too.Frank.
你也一样,Frank.
Dialogue 2
A: Hello.
你好。
B: Hello,Bill.
你好,Bill.
A: How are you doing?
你近来怎么样?
B: Not bad. Work is going well.
还可以。工作挺顺利。
A: Oh,is it?That's good to hear.
噢,是吗?听你这么说真好。
B: What about you?
那你呢?
A: I'm doing okay,although my car is in the shop.
还好。只是我的车在维修。
B: Oh,really?That's too bad.
哦,真的吗?那太糟糕了。
Dialogue 3
A: Hi,Ralph.
你好,Ralph.
B: Oh,hey,Mark. Did you have a good time hiking today?
哦,你好,Mark.你今天远足开心吗?
A: Yes,although it was a bit hot.
开心,只是天气热了一点。
B: That is why I stayed inside.
那就是我呆在室内的原因了。
A: What did you do?
你在干了些什么?
B: I read a book.
我读了一本书。
Dialogue 4
A: What's up,Andrew?
有什么事吗,Andrew?
B: Not much.Not much at all.
没什么,真的没什么。
A: Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
B: A little bit.Did you want to eat?
有一点儿,你想吃东西吗?
A: Yes.Let's go find something to eat.
想。我们去找点吃的吧。
B: That sounds good to me.
好啊。
Dialogue 5
A: Good afternoon. Is Doctor Kolb in?
下午好。可比医生在吗?
B: Yes,but he is busy.Do you mind waiting?
在,但他正忙着。你介意等一下吗?
A: I don't mind.Do you think he will be a while?
我不介意。你认为他会很快吗?
B: He shouldn't be long.
应该不会很久。
A: Oh,good. I'll wait.
哦,那好,我等一下吧。
B: Just take a seat over there.He should see you shortly.
就在那边坐一下吧。他很快就会见你的。
第二课情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: Hi,I am Marvin.
你好,我是Marvin.
B: Marvin? My name is Robert.
Marvin?我的名字是Robert.
A: I am here to play baseball.
我是来这里打棒球的。
B: Good.We need more people to play.
太好了。我么我呢正需要多一些人来玩呢。
A: I am not very good.
我打的不好。
B: That doesn't matter.We are just here for fun.
不要紧。,我们只是来这里玩一下而已。
Dialogue 2
A: I'm Amy.And you are......
我是Amy,你是.......
B: My name is Elizabeth.You can call me Beth.
我的名字是伊丽莎白。你可以叫我贝斯。
A: Oh,that is my mother's name.
哦,那是我妈妈的名字。
B: Really? I'm named after my grandmother.
真的吗?我的名字是取自我的祖母的
A: Actually.Amy is not my real name.It's Amanda.
事实上,Amy 不是我的真名。我的真名是Amanda。
B: Why do you go by Amy?
你为什么用Amy 这个名字呢?
A: I don't know.Ever since I was young,that is what people have call me.
我也不知道。我很小的时候,大家就这样叫我的。
B: That's interesting.
那真有趣。
Dialogue 3
A: Good morning.I'm looking for Doctor Kolb's office.
早上好,我正在找可比医生的办公室。
B: I am Dr.kolb. How can I help you?
我就是可比医生。我能帮你什么?
A: I'm Dave Fowler.My stomach has been hurting.
我是Dave Fowler。我的胃一直在痛。
B: Is it an emergency?
十分要紧吗?
A: Oh,no,it's not that bad.I just need to make an appointment.
哦,不是,没那么糟糕。我只想定个预约。
B: Please talk to my secretary over there.
请跟我的秘书在那边谈吧。
A: Thank you,Doctor,I will.
谢谢,医生。我会的。
B: I'll see you soon.
很快就到你了。
Dialogue 4
A: Hello.I'm Hugh.What can i do for you?
你好。我是Hugh。有什么可以帮到你吗?
B: Yes.I'm Bill Paxton.I left my car here last week. Is it repaired?
是的。我是Bill Paxton。上星期我把吃完放这里,请问修好了吗?
A: Yes,sir. it is Mr.Paxton.Can you sign your name here?
是的先生。是有一位Mr Paxton 先生。请把你的名字签在这里,好吗?
B: No problem.
没问题。
A: Okay,it's around back.I'll bring it up front.
好了,车子就在后面。我这就把它驶到前面来。
B: Thanks.What's the damage?
谢谢。我的损失大吗?
A: To the car?
车的损坏?
B: No,I mean what is the cost?
不,我是说价钱是多少?
A: I'll have to check with the mechanic.
我要跟机修师傅查核一下。
B: I'll be right here.
我就在这里(等你)。
Dialogue 5
A: Hi,there. Are you Tina?
嗨,你是蒂娜吗?
B: Yes, I am.How did you know my name?
是的,我是。你怎么知道我的名字?
A: I'm friends with your roommate Bob.
我是你的室友Bob 的朋友。
B: Oh, I didn't catch your name.
哦,我还不知道你的名字呢。
A: Yeah,I'm sorry.My name is Tony.
是啊,对不起,我的名字是Tony。
B: Pleased to meet you,Tony.
很高兴见到你,Tony。
A: Same here.
我也是。
第三课情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: Eric,did you finish the report?
Eric,你完成那份报告了吗?
B: Yes,it's right here,Mark.
完成了,就在这儿,Mark。
A: Thanks.
谢谢。
B: No problem!
不用谢。
A: Were there any difficulties for you?
你做报告时遇到过什么困难吗?
B: It was tough to get it done promptly,but it was not too bad.
要把它迅速完成是有点困难,但也不是太麻烦。
A: That's good to hear.Keep up the good work.
听到你这样说真好,继续保持这股劲。
Dialogue 2
A: I thought you might like this book.
我想你可能会喜欢这本书的。
B: Oh, wow,yeah,this is great.
哦,哇!太棒了。谢谢你
A: Don't mention it.
不用谢。
B: No,this is great.This is just what i wanted.Thank you.
不,这的确太棒了,这正是我想要的。谢谢。
A: Well,you're welcome.
不用谢。
B: She is my favorite author.
她是我最喜欢的作者。
A: I'm glad you like it.
你喜欢,我就高兴。
Dialogue 3
A: You do fine work here.
你在这里干得很好。
B: Oh, I just try to do my part.
噢,我只是做好本分罢了。
A: No,you do better than that,and we appreciate it.
不,远远不止你所说的,我们都有目共睹。
B: Really?I'm embarrassed.
真的吗?我真有点不好意思。
A: Don't be.As a sign of our gratitude ,you're the new manager.
别这样。为了表示我们的感激,你就是新经理了。
B: Oh, thank you,sir.
好,谢谢你。
A: Thank you ,Louis.
谢谢,Louis.
Dialogue 4
A: I couldn't have finished this race without you and Mark encouraging me.
如果没有你和马克的鼓励,我是不可能跑完这场比赛的。
B: Let me know if you need any more help later.
你以后还需要帮忙的话,一定要让我知道。
A: Oh, thanks .I really appreciate this. Thanks a million,Megan.
哦,谢谢。我真的很感激你的好意。非常感谢你,megan。
B: What are friends for? Besides,Mark did most of the cheering.
朋友是拿来干什么的呢?况且,马克才上最卖力加油的一个。
A: Yes,but I thank you anyway.
是的,但不管怎么说,我还是谢谢你。
B: I know you'd do the same for me,so don't mention it.
我知道你也会这样对我的,所以就不要再提了。
A: And thank Mark for me as well.
帮我也谢谢马克。
B:I'll give him your thanks.
我会向他传达你的谢意的。
Dialogue 5
A: Can I help you? You seem lost.
我能帮你吗?你好像迷路了。
B: Yeah,actually I am.
是啊,事实上我是迷路了。
A: Where are you trying to go?
你想要去哪里?
B: I'm trying to find Clay Street. Do you know where is it?
我想找陶土街。你知道在哪里吗?
A: Yes.it's about two blocks up and then go left.You'll see it.
知道,过前面两个街口然后向左拐。你会找到的。
B: Thanks a lot.
谢谢。
A: Don't mention it. Good luck.
不用谢。祝你好运。
第四课情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: I am sorry I was late for class today.
对不起,我今天上课迟到了。
B: This is the third day this month you've been late.
这是你这个月第三次迟到了。
A: I know .I know.I am sorry.
我知道,我知道。对不起。
B: Do you mind telling me why?Is there something wrong?
你介意告诉我为什么吗?是不是出了什么事?
A: There's a lot of traffic in the mornings.
早上总是塞车。
B: That's no excuse. You need to give yourself more time to get here.
那不是借口。你要给自己多一点时间来这里。
A: You're right,sir. I won't be late again.
你说得对,老师。我再也不会迟到了。
B: I hope not. See you tomorrow,bright and early.
我也希望不会。明天见,一大早。
Dialogue 2
A: I thought you said you could finish this report by Tuesday.
我想你说过你会在星期二之前完成这份报告。
B: I apologize. What can I say?
我道歉。我还能说什么呢?
A: You almost cost me my job.You were a week late with this project.
你几乎害我丢了工作。你的这项计划已经迟了一个星期。
B: Look,I'm sorry. What more do you want?
瞧,我太对不起。你还想怎么样呢?
A: Do you even have an excuse?
你还有什么借口?
B: It took more research than I first thought.
这份计划所需要的调查工作超出了我的预计。
A: You could have told me earlier.
你应该早就告诉我。
B: I am really sorry. I really messed up. I'll try to make this up to you.
我真是对不起。我确实是弄糟了。我会努力补偿损失给你的。
A: Okay,I'll give you one more chance.
好吧。我就再给你一次机会。
Dialogue 3
A: Kim, where were you today? You missed class.
Kim,你今天到哪里去?你没来上课?
B: I'm sorry.I was feeling ill.
对不起,我觉得不太舒服。
A: You didn't miss much. It was pretty boring.
你没损失什么。那节课可真够郁闷的。
B: Yes,but I already missed class last week to go to the movies.
是的,但我上星期已经为了看电影而缺课了。
A: Oh,you might miss too many classes this semester.
哦,你可能在这个学期缺太多课了。
B: I know. I really regret going to the movies last week.
我知道。我确实为上星期去看电影感到懊悔。
A: I bet you weren't so sorry then.
我敢赌你当时一点都没有这么懊悔。
B: Maybe not then,but I sure am now.
可能当时真的没有,但现在我的确是的。
Dialogue 4
A: I'm sorry about that last pass.
我为刚才那一球说声对不起。
B: Yeah,that was a pretty bad throw.
是啊,那一球投得可真糟。
A: I think I need a rest.
我想我需要休息一下。
B: Is something wrong? Are you hurt?
是不是有什么事?你受伤了吗?
A: I hurt my shoulder yesterday.
我昨天弄伤了肩膀。
B: Well,you shouldn't be playing ball.
那你不应该出场。
A: You're probably right.
也许你是对的。
B: Hey,I'm sorry for criticizing you.I didn't know you were hurt.
嗨,我刚才还批评你,真对不起,我不知道你受伤了。
A: It doesn't matter.No problem.I'll be as good as new in no time.
没关系。没问题的。我马上就会生龙活虎的。
B: I hope so.
希望如此。
Dialogue 5
A: Debbie ,have you seen my blue shirt?
黛比,你看见我的蓝色衬衫了吗?
B: Oh,I am sorry.I forgot to pick up your shirt from the cleaners yesterday.
哦,对不起,我昨天忘记了从干洗店那里把你的衬衫拿回来。
A: Well, now I've got nothing to wear to work.
现在我没衣服穿去上班了。
B: I'm really sorry. I think you've still got the white shirt.
真的很对不起。我以为你还有件白衬衫。
A: I wore that Tuesday.It's pretty wrinkled.
我星期二就穿过了。皱巴巴的。
B: Well,I'll just iron it for you real quick.
我就马上给你烫好它。
A: Thanks.
谢谢。
B: It's the least I can do after forgeting your shirt earlier.
我忘记帮你拿回衣服,这是我要补偿最起码能做的事情。
A: Don't worry about that now,honey.At least I've got the white shirt.
现在别再为那烦了,亲爱的。至少我还有件白衬衫。
第五课情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: I have to get going.My wife is waiting.
我必须走了。我的妻子在等着呢。
B: Oh, come on, have one more beer.
哦,来吧,再多喝一杯啤酒。
A: Sorry.You know how she gets if I keep her waiting.
对不起,你知道,如果我继续让她等的话,她会怎么样的啦。
B: Are you going out tonight?
你今晚要出去吗?
A: Yes.We are going to see her parents.
是的。我们要去拜访她的父母。
B: You'll miss the game.
你会错过比赛的。
A: Yeah, I know.Look,I've got to get out of here.
是啊,我知道。瞧,我得离开这里了。
B: Okay,buddy.see you later.
好吧,老兄。迟些见。
A: see you.
再见。
Dialogue 2
A: Mom, it looks like my flight is boarding.
妈妈,我的航班好像要登机了。
B: Yes, I guess it is.
是的。我想是的。
A: I should go now.
我该走了。
B: I can't believe you're really going to college.
我实在不能相信你真的要上大学了。
A: Neither can I. I'll call you when I land.
我也不能。我到了以后会打电话给你的。
B: Yes,please do that.I want to know you're safe.
好吧,一定要打电话给我。我要知道你的安全。
A: Don't worry so much.I have to go. I love you.
别太担心。我得走了。我爱你。
B: I love you too.Bye,dear.
我也爱你。再见了,亲爱的。
A: Bye,mum.
再见,妈妈。
Dialogue 3
A: Did you lock the store up?
你锁好店门了吗?
B: Sure did.I swept the floor too.
当然锁好了。我连地也扫了。
A: Good.This was a pretty busy day,wasn't it?
好。今天可真忙,不是吗?
B: Sure was,I'll be here bright and early tomorrow.
的确是的。我明天会一大早就到这里的。
A: Sounds good,Peter.See you then.
不错,皮特。回头见。
B: Have a good night,boss.
晚上愉快,老板。
A: You too,Peter.
你也是,皮特。
Dialogue 4
A: It's been a fun year at school.
今年在学校过得真开心。
B: It sure has.Where are you going for the summer?
的确如此。你夏天打算去哪里?
A: Probably back with my parents.What about you?
可能回去跟我父母一起过。你呢?
B: I have a job with a lawyer in Boston.
我在波士顿找到了一份工作,帮一位律师打工。
A: I'll just spend the summer in my dad's office.
我这个夏天就呆在我爸爸的办公室里了。
B: You should come visit me then. When you have time.
你有时间一定要来看我。
A: That would be nice.I think I will.
那敢情好。我想我会的。
B: Well,I'd better go.Give me a hug.
我得走了。抱一抱。
A: Keep in touch.
保持联络哦。
B: I will.Good-bye.
我会的,再见。
B: Bye-bye.
再见。
Dialogue 5
A: That was a good movie.
那部电影真不错。
B: It really was. I am glad you came.
的确如此。很高兴你来了。
A: I am glad you asked me.
很高兴你邀请我。
B: Do you want to do this again sometime?
你以后还会再接受我得邀请吗?
A: That'd be nice .When?
好呀,什么时候呢?
B: Maybe next Saturday.Is that good for you?
可能下个星期六吧。你方便吗?
A: I think so.Why don't you give me a call?
没问题。干嘛不打电话给我呢?
B: Alright.Well,I'd better go.I had a good time.
好的。我该走了。我真的很开心。
A: Me too.Bye,now.
我也是。那再见啦。
B: Bye-bye.
再见。
第六课情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: I'm hungry,but I don't feel like cooking.
我很饿,但我不想动手做饭。
B: Do you just want to order some food?
你想叫外卖吗?
A: Sounds good to me.What do you want?
听起来是个好主意。你要点什么?
B: I don't know.Maybe Mexican food?
我不知道。也许墨西哥菜吧。
A: I don't really like Mexican food.It is too spicy.
我不怎么喜欢墨西哥菜。那太辣了。
B: How about Chinese?
中国菜怎么样?
A: Sure,I like Chinese food.Let's call thatChinese restaurant.
好的,我喜欢中国菜。我们打电话给那家中国餐厅吧。
B: Great.I'll get the menu.
太棒了,我去拿菜单。
Dialogue 2
A: Oh,look at that puppy!
哦,看那只小狗!
B: I didn't know you liked dogs.
我不知道你喜欢狗。
A: Are you kidding?I adore dogs.
你在开玩笑吧?我很喜欢狗。
B: Did you have a dog when you were growing up?
在你成长的过程中你有没有养过狗?
A: Always.We always had dogs in my family.
一直都在养。我们家一直都养狗。
B: My mom was allergie to dogs,so we never had any.
我妈妈对狗过敏,所以从未养过狗。
A: That's too bad.I love dogs.
那太惨了。我很喜欢狗。
Dialogue 3
A: Do you like football?I've got an extra ticket to the Ravens game.
你喜欢足球吗?我这里有多一张雷文斯队比赛的门票。
B: of course.I love football.
当然,我很喜欢足球。
A: I know a guy who gets these tickets from his job.
我认识一个人,他可以通过他的工作获得这些门票。
B: How does he do that?
他是怎么得到的。
A: His boss knows a player on the team.
他的上司认识该队的一个球员。
B: Oh,wow.That's pretty nice.
哦,哇。那太棒了。
Dialogue 4
A: That's a nice pen.
那支钢笔真好看。
B: Thanks.It was a gift from my father.
谢谢。那是我爸爸送给我的礼物。
A: It looks like an antique.
看上去好像是古董。
B: It's been in my family for a long time.
它在我家已有很长时间了。
A: An heirloom?
传家宝吗?
B: I guess you could say that.I've always cherished it.
我想可以这么说吧。我一直很珍惜它。
Dialogue 5
A: What do you think of that new guy?
你觉得那个新人怎样?
B: Do you mean Tony?
你是指托尼吗?
A: Yeah,that guy from Manchester.
是的。那个来自曼彻斯特的家伙。
B: I don't like him.
我不喜欢他。
A: why is that?
为什么?
B: He just says a lot of stupid things.
他只会说蠢话。
A: I guess he is pretty obnoxious.
我想,他相当令人讨厌。
B: Let's not invite him out with us tonight.
我们今晚不要约他出去。
A: If you say so,but I hope he doesn't find out.
如果那样就好了。但我希望他不知道。
B: maybe we can avoid him.或许我们可以避开他。
第七课情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: I hope we win the tournament this year.
我希望今年锦标赛我们会赢。
B: I hope so too.We've been practicing hard.
我也希望如此,我们一直都在努力训练。
A: Yes,we have.And there are only 3 games left in the season.
是的,的确如此。况且这个赛季只剩下三场比赛了。
B: That means 3 games left until the tournament.
那意味着在锦标赛到来之前只剩下三场比赛了。
A: Who do you think we will play against?
你认为我们会跟谁比赛?
B: In the tournament?
你是指在锦标赛中?
A: Yes.
是的。
B: I don't know.probably the Badgers.They are also doing well this year.
我不知道。大概会是巴德格斯队。他们今年也打得很好。
A: Maybe,but they're not as good as us.
可能是吧,但他们没有我们打得好。
Dialogue 2
A: What do you want for Christmas this year,Danny?
丹尼,今年圣诞你想要什么礼物?
B: A puppy!
我要一只狗。
A: Why do you want a puppy?
为什么你要一直小狗?
B: Because ,Mommy,they are nice to play with.
因为,妈妈,它们很好玩。
A: Well,I hope you know that it's a big responsibility.
喔,我希望你知道这是个很大的责任。
B: Yes,I do.
是的,我知道。
A: You would have to help take care of it.
那你要帮忙照看它了。
B: I know,Mommy.I would help.
妈妈,我知道,我会帮忙的。
A: Well,we'll see what happens.
好的,我们看看会是怎么样的吧。
Dialogue 3
A: I wish it would stop raining.
我希望雨会停。
B: Why is that?
为什么?
A: So we could go out and play some ball.
那样我们就可以出去玩球了。
B: Yeah,I don't wantto stay inside all day,either.
是啊,我也不想整天呆在屋子里。
A: It doesn't look good,though.
可是看起来情况不是很好。
B: You're right.I don't think this rain will let up.
你说得对,我觉得雨不会停。
A: Maybe we can rent a movie.
或许我们可以租盒录像。
B: Okay.If the rain doesn't stop soon,we should get a movie.
好的。如果还下雨的话,我们就去租盒录像。
Dialogue 4
A: I could really use some pickles right now!
我现在真想吃一些泡菜!
B: it's 3 in tjhe morning.
现在可是凌晨三点钟。
A: I'm not saying you have to get them.
我又不是一定要你去拿(买)。
B: What are you saying?
那你在说什么?
A: I'm just saying I crave them,that's all.I'm pregnant you know.
我只是说我很想要,仅此而已。你知道,我怀孕了。
B: So,you mean the baby wants pickles. Not you.
所以,你是指婴儿想要泡菜,而不是你想要。
A: Me,the baby,same thing.
我和婴儿都是一样的。
B: Yeah,
展开阅读全文