资源描述
The Sound of Music(音乐之声)
剧情简介:
玛丽亚是个活泼好动的修女,修女院的院长觉得她这样的性格不适合僧侣生活,就让她去上校家作看护。玛丽亚到达上校家,发现他是一个有七个孩子的鳏夫,长期的海军生活和丧妻的悲痛使他对待孩子像管教士兵一样严格。
上校要求玛丽亚也像他一样严格,但是玛丽亚没有听从,而是用她天生的温柔和善良赢得了孩子们的友好。趁上校不在的时候,她带孩子们出去游玩,还教他们唱歌。孩子们原有的拘禁和忧郁渐渐地被音乐和笑声代替了。
上校回家后,看到孩子们疯玩很生气,和玛利亚大吵一架,并让她离开。但他听到孩子们的歌声后很受感染,有点后悔赶玛利亚走,但爱面子的他说不出口。最后在孩子们的恳求下,他终于妥协了。孩子们很开心,所有的人一起唱起了动听的歌。
第一幕:
Maria: (sing) I have confidence to myself... (唱得气喘吁吁,敲门)
我对我自己很有信心……
(Max开门)Hello! I’m the new governess, Captain.
你好,上校,我是新来的看护。
Max: And I’m the butler.
(我不是上校),我是管家。
Maria: Oh, well, How do you do? (边说边很粗鲁地和Max握手)
噢,好吧,你好。
Max: You will wait here, please. I will call the Captain. (下)
请在这儿等一下,我去叫上校。
(Maria四处打量时,Captain上。)
Captain:Why do you stare at me that way?
你为什么用那样的眼光看着我?
Maria: You don’t like a captain.
你看起来不像个上校。
Captain:I’m afraid you don’t look like a governess! Well, madam…
你恐怕也不太像个看护!恩,小姐……
Maria: Maria.
我叫玛利亚
Captain:Ok, Maria. You are the twelfth governess to look after my children since their mother died. I think you will better than the last governess, she stayed only two hours.
好吧,玛利亚,你是孩子的母亲去世后的第十二位看护。我想你会比前一个看护要强,因为她只待了两小时。
Maria: What’s wrong with the children, sir?
先生,孩子们怎么了?
Captain:Nothing is wrong with the children, only the governesses.…OK! Maria. As you know I’m a captain. I hope you will be strict to the children as I do.
孩子很好,只是看护不行。…好吧,玛利亚,你知道,我是个上校,我希望你对孩子像我一样严格。
Maria: Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Captain:This is the signal.
这是给他们的讯号。
(吹哨,孩子们列队出来。并在哨声的示意下整齐的站成一排)
Captain:Everybody! This is your new governess, Maria. Now give your name at the signal.
孩子们,这是你们的新看护,玛利亚。现在听到哨声后报出你们的名字。
(每吹一声哨子,孩子们依次上前报出自己的名字。)
大女儿: Lisa.
大儿子:Nick.
二儿子:Bill.
三儿子:Harry.
二女儿:Kelly.
小儿子:Kurt
小女儿:上前一步,但没说话。
Captain:Emily.(代小女儿回答)
(向Maria)Now let’s see how well you use the Whistle.
现在让我们看看你会不会用哨子发命令。
(把哨子递给玛利亚)
Maria: I don’t need a whistle, Captain. I will use their names, such lovely names.
我不需要哨子,上校。我要用他们的名字,这些名字太可爱了。
Captain:This is a large house, and I don’t want to have any shouting.
我家房子太大,我不想听到你大呼小叫的。
Maria: But sir, whistle is for animals, not for children!
但是上校,哨子是针对动物的,而不是孩子!
Captain:(权威受到挑战,很生气,转身离开)Up to you!
你随便!
(Captain 一走,孩子们就很放松)
Maria: At ease. 稍息。
Well, now there are just us, would you please tell me your names again, and how old you are?
现在只剩我们了,可不可以再给我说一下你们的名字,还有年纪。
Lisa: I’m Lisa. I’m 16 years old, and I don’t need a governess!
我叫丽莎,我16岁了,我不需要看护!
Maria: I’m glad you told me, Lisa. We will just be good friends.
很高兴你能告诉我,丽莎。我们将会成为好朋友的。
Nick:I’m Nick. I’m 14, I am impossible!
我叫尼克,我14了,我会让你受不了的!
Maria: Really? Who told you that, Nick?
真的吗?谁告诉你的,尼克?
Nick: The last governess.
上一个看护。
Bill:I’m Bill, I’m 13 years old, I’m incorrigible!
我叫比尔,我13岁了,我是个不可救药的人!
Maria: What is “incorrigible”?
I think it means you won’t be treated like a boy.
什么是“不可救药”?我想它的意思是你将不会被当做一个小男孩来对待。
Harry:I am Kurt.
我是库尔特。
Maria: You didn’t tell me how old you are, Harry.
你没告诉我你的年龄,哈利。
Kurt:I’m Kurt, he is Harry, he’s 11 years old, and I’m 7. You are smart.
我才是库尔特,他是哈利,他11岁了,我7岁,你还挺聪明的嘛!
Kelly:(很亲密地靠近)I’m Kelly, I’m going to be 9 years old . And I like pink.
我是凯莉,我马上就9岁了,我喜欢粉色。
Maria: Pink is my favorite color too.
粉色也是我最喜欢的颜色。
(小女儿Emily假装生气,叉腰、跺脚。)
Maria: Yes,you are Emily.
对,你是艾米莉。
(Emily 点头,并伸出一把手。)
Maria: And you are 5 years old?
你五岁了是吧?
(Emily再次点头)
Maria: My,you are really a lady.
天哪,你可真是个小淑女啊!
(Emily开心地笑了)
Maria: Now I have to tell you a secret, I’ve never been a governess.
现在呢,我要告诉你们一个秘密,我从来没作过看护。
Harry: (带着讥讽)You mean you don’t know anything about being a governess?
你的意思是说你一点都不知道怎么做个看护?
Maria:(耸肩)Yes,nothing.
是啊,一点也不知道。
Lisa: Well, let us teach you. The best way to start is to tell father to mind his own Business.
好吧,那就让我们来教你吧。首先告诉我爸让他别多管闲事。
Nick: You must be never e to dinner on time.
吃饭时一定不能准时。
Bill: Never eat your soup quietly.
喝汤的时候一定要弄出响声。
(孩子们边说边围攻Maria, Maria 被推到在地,头发也弄乱了)
Nick: Let’s go!
我们走吧!
Emily: Don’t believe a word they say, Maria.
千万别相信他们的话,玛利亚。
Maria:Oh, why not?
为什么呢?
Emily: Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你。
(孩子们转身走的时候,Maria把手伸进兜里,突然大叫一声,扔出一只蜘蛛,喊声惊动了Captain,他从另一边出来)
Captain:(皱着眉)What’s the matter with you?
小姐,你怎么了?
(听见父亲的声音,孩子们很害怕,不约而同的停下脚步偷看,等着Maria告状后挨打)
Maria:(理了理头发,把蜘蛛偷偷藏起来)Nothing,nothing is wrong.
没事,没事,一切都很正常,呵呵。
Captain转身下。孩子们松了口气,下。之后Maria也下。
第二幕
(雷电交加的晚上,Maria 在做祷告)
Maria:Dear father,now I know why you set me here, and I pray this will be a happy family…
亲爱的主啊,现在我知道你为什么把我派到这里了,我祈祷这个家庭能够充满欢声笑语……
(突然一个炸雷,Emily抱着头跑出来,抱住了Maria)
Maria:Emily,are you scared?
艾米莉,你害怕是不?
(Emily点头)
Maria:Don’t worry, you just stay here with me.
Where are the others?
别害怕,和我一起待在这儿吧。其他人呢?
Emily: They are asleep, they are not scared.
他们在睡觉,他们不害怕。
(Emily话音未落,又一个炸雷,Lisa和Kelly一起出来,犹豫了一下)
Maria:All right,e here.
别不好意思,来我这儿吧。
(Lisa和Kelly跑到Maria跟前)
Maria:Well,we will wait for the boys.
呵呵,让我们一起等男孩子们吧。
Lisa: You won’t see them, boys are brave.
你不会看到他们的,他们可是很勇敢的啊。
(话音未落,又一个炸雷,四个男孩都跑出来)
Maria:You are not scared, are you?
你们不害怕是吧?
Nick: Oh, no! We just want to be sure you are not scared…
哦,是啊。我们只是想来确定你不会害怕,哈哈
(又一个炸雷,男孩们都抱头缩在Maria身边,然后大家都笑了)
Kelly: Why does it do that?
为什么会有打雷闪电呢?
Maria:Well, the lightning talks to the thunder, and the thunder answers. Ok, now let’s go and I will tell you the story.
嗯,是闪电和雷公说话,然会雷公回答。好吧,现在我就给你们讲个故事吧。
Children: Oh, yeah…(开心地跟着Maria下)
第三幕
Captain:Maria…Maria…
玛利亚……玛利亚……
Maria: Yes, sir?
怎么了,先生?
Captain:I’m leaving for a week. You should be strict to the children, and remember, discipline is the most important.
我要离开一周,你要对孩子们严加管教。记住,纪律是第一位的。
Maria: Yes, sir!
好的,先生。
(Captain下)
Maria: Oh, yeah…Boys and girls, e out! Children! Today we will go out to play. Are you ready?
哦——耶——孩子们,都出来吧!今天我们出去玩。准备好了吗?
Children:Yes,we are ready. Let’s go!
是的,我们好了,走吧!
(Max出)
Max:No,you can’t, captain will be angry…
不!你不能带他们出去,上校知道了会生气的……
Children: Oh, Please, Max, don’t tell my father…Maybe we can go together…
哦,麦克斯!求求你了,千万别告诉我爸……也许咱可以一起去玩……
(Max拒绝,看着他们离去的背影,摇摇头,叹口气,下)
第四幕
(Maria带着孩子们高兴地玩着,跳着,然后坐下来)
Maria:Kids, do you like songs? Now let’s sing.
孩子们,你们喜欢唱歌吗?让我们一起唱歌吧!
Boys:Father doesn’t like us to sing.
爸爸不喜欢我们唱歌!
Maria: Maybe we can change his mind.
也许我们可以改变他的想法。
Girls:But we don’t know any songs, can you teach us?
但是我们不会唱啊……你可以教我们吗?
Maria:Of course! OK! Let’s begin.
When you read you begin with...?
当然可以!好吧,我们开始吧。当你学读书的时候是从什么开始的呢?
Emily:(sing) A-B-C
Maria: (sing)When you sing you begin with do-re-mi
(同样的道理)唱歌是从do-re-mi开始的。
Children: (sing) Do-re-mi
Maria: (sing) Do-re-mi
Children: (sing) Do-re-mi
Maria: (sing)Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow Sew
Tea, a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)
Maria and children:
Doe, a deer, a female deer(大女儿作小鹿状)
Ray, a drop of golden sun(大儿子做太阳落山状)
Me, a name I call myself(二儿子作自我介绍状)
Far, a long, long way to run(三儿子作跑步状)
Sew, a needle pulling thread(二女儿作穿针状)
La, a note to follow Sew(四儿子站到二女儿后面)
Tea, a drink with jam and bread(小女儿吃面包、喝水)
That will bring us back to ...
Do, a deer, a female deer(玛丽亚带着孩子们一起做动作)
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow Sew
Tea, a drink with jam and bread
Maria:(sings) That will bring us back to Do
Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do…So-do!
(正在玛丽亚带着孩子们疯玩的时候,Captain出)
Children: Father!(开心地跑过去)
Captain:(皱着眉头,吹哨)Straight line!
站成一排!
(孩子们很快地站成一排)Go inside,right now!
进去!迅速!
(孩子们很快地跑进去,Maria也准备走)
Captain:Maria,you will stay here!
Tell me, what has happened!
玛利亚,你留下!……告诉我,怎么回事?
Maria: As you see, we are playing, and they had a very happy time.
你都看到了啊,我们在玩,并且孩子们玩的可开心了。
Captain:I said you should be strict to them.
我说过,你得对他们严格要求!
Maria: But they don’t like that.
但他们不喜欢那样。
Captain:They don’t plain.
但是他们从没抱怨过!
Maria: They dare not, they love you too much and fare you…
那是因为他们不敢!你知道吗,他们很爱你,但也害怕…
Captain:Don’t discuss my children, and...
别和我讨论我的孩子,以及……
Maria: You’ve got to hear, you are never at home…
你要听!你从来都不在家……
Captain:I don’t want to hear more from you about my children…
我不想听到你跟我说孩子……
Maria: I know you don’t, but you’ve got to…Ok, take Lisa for example, she is not a child and you won’t even know her…
我知道你不想,但你必须得听……好吧,以丽莎为例,她已经不是个小女孩了,你从来都不知道她在想什么……
Captain:(很生气)Not one word…
不许你再提一个字……
Maria: The little ones just want love! Oh, please, love them all…
还有那些小的,他们要的只是你的爱……
Captain:Shut up! Now, you will pack your things and leave my house…Right now!!
闭嘴!现在,收拾好你的行李,离开我家!立刻!马上!
(Maria转身,准备离开,突然有歌声传来)
Captain:Who is singing?
谁在唱歌?
Maria:The children.(很难过地说,下)
孩子们。
(Captain若有所思,然后快步走向孩子们)
Children:Father! Join us, and let’s sing together…
爸爸,加入我们吧!我们一起唱歌吧……
(Captain开始很不自然,Max上,把吉他递给Captain,Captain开始弹吉他伴奏)
(大家唱的很开心时,Maria提着行李上,无精打采的)
Children:Maria…You will leave? Why? Oh, no, please, we like you…
玛利亚——你要走吗?为什么啊?……求你了,别走,我们喜欢你……
(Maria看向Captain,孩子们知道是怎么回事了,跑过去)
Children:Daddy,please, don’t let Maria go, we need her, daddy…
爸——求你了,别让玛利亚走,我们需要她——爸——
Captain:(很无奈)Ok,you needn’t go now…
好吧!你不用走了……
Maria:Really, Captain? Thank you!
Children:(欢呼)Maria…
全部人一起唱起了歌。。。谢幕!
展开阅读全文