资源描述
疯狂动物城
1-—Fear, treachery, blood lust.
恐惧,背叛,杀戮。
2-—Thousands of years ago these were the.。.
几千年前 这些 是。.。
3-—forces that ruled our world
支配着我们的世界的力量
4-—A world where prey were scared of predators。
一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界.
5——And predators had an uncontrollable。.。
捕食者有一个无法控制的...
6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and。。.
生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且。..
7-—Awww! 噢!
8--Blood! Blood! Blood!
血!血!血!
9-—And。。 death!
和..死!
10--Ahhh...
唉唉...。.。
11-—Back then, the world was divided in two.
在那时,世界分为二种。
12——Vicious predator, or meek prey.
凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物.
13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways。
但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。
14-—Now predator and prey live in harmony。
现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。
15——And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。
16-—Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore。
耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。
17--Instead, I can be an astronaut。
取而代之,我可以当太空人。
18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore。 Today I can hunt for tax exemptions。
我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收.
19—-I'm gonna be an actuary.
我可以当一个保险精算师。
20-—And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be.。.
而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当..。
21——A police officer!
一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!
22—-Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!
23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey。
这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。
24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。
25——Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。
26--And declared that anyone can be anything!
而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!
27--Thank you and good night。
感谢你们,晚安.
28—-Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?
29—-Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")
30-—Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled。 Right, Bon?
好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?
31—-Oh, yes. That's right, Stu。 We settled hard。
嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。
32—-You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude。
你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪.
33-—If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
34—-I like trying, actually。
事实上我喜欢尝试。
35--What your father means, hon, is that it’s gonna be difficult, impossible even。。。
亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难。。。
36——- for you to become a police officer。
- 让你成为一名警察.
— Right。 There’s never been a bunny cop.
- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。
37-—— No. — Bunnies don’t do that.
- 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到.
38--— Never. - Never.
- 从来没有。 - 从来没有.
39--Well... Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one.
嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了.
40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
因为我要让世界变得更美好!
41——Or, heck, you know。 You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,
42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。
43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。
44-—- We’re changing the world. — Yeah.
- 我们正在改变这个世界. - 耶.
45-—— One carrot at a time。 - Amen to that。—
一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。
46——Carrot farming is a noble profession。
拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业.
47—-You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.
你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想.
48—-Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.
有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。
49——Where the heck'd she go?
她跑哪去了?
50--Give me your tickets right now, or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt。
现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。
51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!
52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?
53—-— Hey! You heard her。 Cut it out. — Nice costume, loser。-
喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! — 好装扮啊,失败者.
54-—What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?
你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?
55—-— Kindly return my friend’s tickets。 — Come and get them. But watch out.-
请把票还给我的朋友们. — 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。
56-—Cause I’m a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,
57-—us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct’s still in our denna。我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA”里.
58——- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it’s pronounced DNA.
— 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。
— Don’t tell me what I know, Travis.
— 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯.
59——You don’t scare me, Gideon。
你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。
60——Scared now?
现在害怕吗?
61-—Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。
62-—Cry, little baby bunny! Cry.。. Ow.。。
哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...
63--Oh, you don’t know when to quit, do you?
哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?
64-—Huh!
呵呵!
65-—I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be。..
我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人。..。.。
66——anything more than just a stupid carrot—farming dumb bunny.
你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。
67—-— That looks bad. — Are you okay, Judy?
- 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??
68—-Yeah, yeah, I'm okay。 Here you go。
嗯,恩,我没事,给你.
69—-— Wow, you got our tickets! — You're awesome, Judy.
— 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。
70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn’t know what he's talking about!
没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!
71-—Well, he was right about one thing.
嗯,他有一件事说对了.
72—-I don't know when to quit。
我不知道什么时候放弃。
73—-ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY
动物乌托邦警察学院
74——Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits。
听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有 12 个独特的生态系统。
75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例.
76-—You’re gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.
你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。
77-—Or guess what? You'll be dead!
或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!
78-—Scorching sandstorm.
炎炎的沙尘暴。
79—-You’re dead, bunny bumpkin。
你死定了,土包子兔子。
80-—One thousand foot fall。
一千尺大瀑布。
81—-You’re dead, carrot face.
你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。
82--Frigid ice wall。
严寒的冰墙。
83-—You're dead, farm girl。
你死定了,农家少女。
84-—Enormous criminal. You’re dead.
重量级罪犯。你死定了.
85——Dead. Dead。 Dead。
死。死。死。
86—-Ohhh..。!
噢噢噢...。..!
87——Filthy toilet。 You’re dead, fluff butt。
肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的.
88——Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny。
赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子.
89—-- There’s never been a bunny cop。 Never。
从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。
— Just a stupid carrot—farming dumb bunny.-
— 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。
90—-As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...
身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案。..
91-—initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.
主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业.
92——Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer.。。
作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...
93--Judy Hopps.
朱迪哈波丝。
94——Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.
羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。
95——- Oh, yes, yes! — Thank you.
— 嗯,是的先生! - 谢谢。
96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia..。
朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心.。..。.
97-—Precinct One. City Center.
一号辖区,市中心。
98—-— Yeh! — Yeh!—
耶! - 耶!
99—-Congratulations Officer Hopps.
恭喜你哈波丝警官。
100--I won't let you down。
我不会让你失望的.
101——This has been my dream since I was a kid.
从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想.
102-—You know, it’s a real proud day for us little guys。
你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。
103——Bellwether, make room, will you?
领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?
104—-Okay, Officer Hopps。 Let’s see those teeth!
好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!
105-—Officer Hopps, look here。
哈波丝警官,请看这里。
106-—- We're real proud of you, Judy. — Yeah, and scared too.
— 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 -还有害怕。
107—-- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud—scared combo。
- 是的. - 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。
108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city
.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。
109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life。
伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。
110-—We know。 And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified。
我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。
111-—The only thing we have to fear is fear itself。
我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。
112-—And also bears。 We have bears to fear, too.
和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。
113—-— Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?
- 狮子和狼没什么。 — 狼?
114--— Weasels。 - You played cribbage with a weasel once?
— 黄鼠狼。 — 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?
115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.
没错,他们会出老千整死你。
116——You know what? Pretty much all predators。
你知道吗?任何掠食者。
117-—— And Zootopia is full of them。 - Oh, Stu.
— 动物邦里到处都是. - 够了,斯图。
118——And foxes are the worst。
狐狸是最差劲的.
119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。
120—-It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?
121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox。当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸.
122——I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks。
我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌.
123——Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,
124—-we made you a little care package to take with you.
我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着.
125--— I put some snacks in there. — This is fox deterrent。
- 我们放了些点心在里面. — 这是防狐喇叭。
126--— Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.
- 是的,带着它你会很安全。 — 这是防狐喷雾.
127——The deterrent and the repellant, that’s all she needs。
她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。
128—-— Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!
— 看一下这个! — 哦,老天爷!
129——She has no need for a fox taser, Stu。
天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。
130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?
拜托.怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?
131—-Well, okay, look, I will take this.。. To make you stop talking。
好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个.
132——Terrific! Everyone wins!
太好了,双赢!
133——Arriving, Zootopia Express。
到达动物邦的特快车.
134——Okay, gotta go. Bye!
好了,我要走了。再见!
135——Mmm。 I love you, guys。
嗯。我爱你们。
136--Love you, too。
我们也爱你。
137—-— Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu。 Pull it together。- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。— 哦,斯图.振作点。
138—-Bye everybody!
再见大家!
139-—Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!
140—-Bye!再见!
141——YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.
你正在离开兔窝镇。
142-—* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
143——* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
144-—* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
146——* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **
今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败 *
147—-* I still mess up but I’ll just start again **
虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 *
148——* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground **
我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上 *
149-—* I always get up now to see what’s next **
而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来 *
150—-* Birds don’t just fly They fall down and get up *
*鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅 *
151—-* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *
*学习时没有人不曾不犯错 *
152-—* I won’t give up, no I won't give in *
*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *
153--* Till I reach the end And then I’ll start again *
*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *
154——* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *
*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *
155--* I wanna try even though I could fail *
*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *
156--* I won’t give up, no I won't give in *
*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *
157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *
*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *
158——* No I won’t leave I wanna try everything *
*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *
159—-* I wanna try even though I could fail *
*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *
160——* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
161-—* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
163——* Oh oh oh oh ooh *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *
164-—* I’ll keep on making those new mistakes *
*我将会继续的犯下新的错误 *
165--* I’ll keep on making them every day *
*但我每天都不会放弃 *
166--* Those new mistakes *
*即便犯下错误 *
167——* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
168-—* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
170-—* Oh oh oh oh ooh*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *
171——* Try everything*
* 尝试一切 *
172--I’m Gazelle。 Welcome to Zootopia。
我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。
173-—And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm。
然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。
174-—Complementary delousing once a month。 Don't lose your key!
每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!
175-—Thank you。
谢谢。
176--- Oh, hi! I’m Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we’re loud。
- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! — 喔?是吗,我们很吵。
177—-Don’t expect us to apologize for it.
别指望我们会道歉.
178--Greasy walls.
油腻腻的墙壁。
179—-Rickety bed。
摇晃晃的席梦思。
180--Crazy neighbors。
疯狂的邻居。
181——I love it!
我爱死了!
182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!
拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!
183-—- Excuse me! — Hmm?
— 不好意思! - 嗯?
184--Down here!
下面这边!
185-—- Hi. - O... M。。. Goodness!— 嗨。
— 欧。。。 我的 ...天啊!
186—-They really did hire a bunny。
他们真的雇了一只兔子.
187-—Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you’re even cuter than I thought you’d be。
矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。
188——Ooh, ah, you probably didn’t know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",
哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,
189—-but when other animals do it, that’s a little..。
但其他的人呢,有一点.。.
190—-Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。
191—-The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.
那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。
192--— Oh. — No, it’s okay.
— 哦。 — 其实还好.
193—-Oh。 You’ve actually got.。. there's a。.。
哦。事实上你的。。.有一个..。
194——- A what? - In your neck. The fold.
- 一个什么? — 在你的脖子缝里。
195--— The。。。 this。。. — Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
— 额。。。这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!
196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...
呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是。。.
197——— Oh, ball pen’s over there to the left。 - Great. Thank you!
- 哦,在左手边。 — 很好,谢谢你!
198--Oh。.. That poor little bunny’s gonna get eaten alive.
哦...。。。那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。
199—-Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
嘿!哈波丝警官.准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?
200--Attention!
注意!
201——All right。 All right. Everybody sit.
好吧。好吧.大家坐下。
202—-I've got three items on the docket.
我的文件上有三个重点。
203—-First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。
204——Francine。 Happy birthday.
弗软瑟斯.生日快乐。
205——Oh。哦.
206——Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,
207——but I’m not going to because.。. I don’t care。
但我不会,因为..。...我不在乎。
208——Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
最后,我们有 14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。
209—-All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter。
所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭.
210——And City Hall is right up my tail to find them。
而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。
211——This is priority number one。 Assignments。
这是第一要务。分派工作。
212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato。
警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。
213—-Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District。
你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。
214——Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square。
警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文.你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。
215—-Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby。 Tundratown.
警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。
216—-And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps。
最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。
217——Parking duty. Dismissed。
开交通罚单。解散.
218-—Parking duty?
交通罚单?
219——Chief? Chief Bogo?
局长?蛮牛局长?
220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。
221——- So? - So I can handle one.
- 那又怎样? - 我可以接下一个。
222—-You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。
223--Didn’t forget。 Just don't care.
我没忘记,我只是不在乎.
224—-Sir, I’m not just some token bunny.
局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。
225——Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。
226-—A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets。
一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单.
227——I'm gonna write 200 tickets。 Before noon.
我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。
228——FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停
229—-(EXPIRED)(已过期)
230——(EXPIRED)(已过期)
231-—Ah!啊!
232——Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!
蹦!两百张罚单在
展开阅读全文