资源描述
外企英语句型英语邮件句型
精品文档
一般用在邮件开始
♦主动写邮件,表明自己的意图
² I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…
我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…
² I am writing to (that) confirm something
我想确认
² I am writing to do sth
(这封信)是为了。。。而写的
² I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for your prompt handling of my order.
² I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
² I’m just writing to remind you of…
我只是写信来提醒您…
² This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
² Please be advised/informed that…
请被告知…
² Please note that…
注意…
² We would like to inform you that…
我们想要通知你…
² I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高兴地告诉你…
² We are pleased to learn that…
我们很高兴得知…
² We wish to notify you that…
我们希望通知你…
² Congratulation on your…
恭喜您关于…
² I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
² We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…
我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
² We are sorry to inform you that…
我们很抱歉地通知你…
² I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
² I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
♦Attachment 附件,附件是……,请参阅。
² Please kindly find the attached ……
² Attached please kindly find the ……
² Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.
² Attached you will find……,
² I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
² Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
² Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
² For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
² Please find attached a sketch for your reference.
附件仅供参考。
² Enclosed please find the list of certifications which shows you all the projects we are working on.
附件清单为……
² Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。
² Please find enclosed…
请查阅附件…
² Attached here to …
附件是关于…Here to:到此为止,关于这个
² Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上关于某某的最新资料…
♦Apology 道歉
² I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
² I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。
² I would like to apologize for…
我想就…道歉…
² I apologize for the delay in …
对于…的耽搁,我深感抱歉。
² We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。
² I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
² I’m sorry about last time.
关于上次的事我很抱歉。
² We apologize for not replying you earlier.
对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。
² I’m really sorry about this.
关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。
² Sorry I am late in doing something
这么晚才…,很抱歉
² Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。
² We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。
² Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉.
♦非常感谢您的回信。/感谢某事
² Thank you for your prompt reply.
² 当别人很快回复邮件,记得感谢,如果回复不及时,将“ prompt”除去即可
² Thank you for getting back to me.
² Thanks very much for your early reply.
² Thanks for replying to my mail so quickly.
感谢您的快速回复。
² Thank you for your mail.
² Thanks for your input/clarification/message.
谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。
² I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你对这件事情的理解。
² Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
² I appreciate very much that you…
我非常感激你…
² I truly appreciate it.
我真的很感激。
² Thank you for your participation.
谢谢你的参加。
² Thank you so much for inviting me.
非常感谢你要请我。
² Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。
² I'm terribly grateful to you for all your help
您给我的一切帮助,我感激不尽
² I am very grateful to you for your advice.
多谢你的指导
² Thank you for contacting us
有人写信询问公司服务,可以用这句表示感谢
♦Raise question 提出问题
² I have some questions about the report XX-XXX.
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
² For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
邮件正文
² Could you please let me know the status of this project?
请让我知道这个计划的进度?
² Would you kindly inform whether you have received the following email? We are still waiting for your kind reply.
² Would you please send us…?
可否请你寄给我们…?
² May we remind you that…?
我们想要提醒您…
² Could you confirm by return if the following will be arranged?
请回邮确认下列事项是否已安排。
² As far as I am aware
据我所知
² As we discussed on the phone…
如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
² As I mentioned earlier about…
如我先前所提及关于…
² as indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在先前的信中所提出…
² as you requested/per your requirement…
按照你的要求…
² from our decision at the previous meeting…
如我们在上次会议中的决定…
² Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
² Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
² Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
请您回信如果您计划参加?
² Please send the forwarder details as soon as possible.(+具体原因)
² Please let me know if this is suitable.
请让我知道这是否恰当。
² Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知是否你同意这个方法。
² Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。
² With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…
从2008年10月4日开始生效…
一般用在结束语
♦谢谢。
² Thank you( so much) for your kind cooperation!
感谢你的合作!如果需要对方帮助你做某事,需先表示感谢
² Thank you for your attention to this matter!
与上类似,本剧包含了对对方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。
² Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
² Thank you for your understanding.
² Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.
请表达我的谢意给那些有关的同仁,他们真的干得很好。
² Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感谢你的承诺及支持。
² Thank you again for everything you’ve done.
如果在邮件开头谢过对方,可以用这句话,因为他们的帮助,可以着重再次感谢
² Thank you for your consideration.
如果是求机会/福利/求职,可以用这句话
♦如有问题,请随时和我联系。
² Contact me if you have any problem.
² If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.
² Call me if you have any problem.
² Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
² Any question, please let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
² Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
² Please let me know if you have any question on this.
有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。
² Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
² Please keep me informed on the matter.
请随时让我知道这件事的发展。
² For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
任何评价或建议,请打电话2552-7482联络Nadia。
² If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。
² If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
² Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
² If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。
♦如有建议,请指出。
² Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.
² Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
² Feel free to give your comments.
请随意提出您的建议。
² Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
² Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
² Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
² Any comments will be much appreciated.
对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。
² Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
² 期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈
² Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反馈建议!
♦如有不方便之处,敬请…
² If not convenient 若有不方便之处== if this is not convenient(for you)
² Please call if not convenient, otherwise, I will see you then.
♦希望您一切都好/万事如意。/希望。。。
² I hope everything goes well with you.
² I wish you all the best.
² Hope you have a good trip back.
祝旅途愉快。
² Hope that this clarifies your questions.
² 希望以上回复解决了你的提问。
² Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。
² Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。
² I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
² Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。
♦希望尽快得到您的回复。/期待。。。
² I’m looking forward to your early reply.
² Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.
² Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
² I am looking forward to your reply.
期待你的回复
² I look forward to hearing from you soon.
² I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
我期待很快能收到你的回复。
² Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。in due course 到一定的时候,没过多久
² Looking forward to seeing you soon.
期待很快能见到你。
² We look forward to hearing from you soon.
我们期待很快能得到您的回复。
² I hope my clarification has been helpful.
希望我的说明是有帮助的。
² We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
² This issue is very urgent at this moment! Please inform your final decision.
♦对对方提出要求
² I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
² Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
² May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
² Kindly let me know the above at your soonest convenience.
² Kindly jot me a note when you receive……
♦Other
² I’ll keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。我会随时通知你。
² Keep in touch 信尾表示保持书信往来
♦ Greeting message 祝福
² How are you? 你好吗?
² How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?
² How is everything? 最近怎么样?
♦ Initiate a meeting 发起会议
² I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
² I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
² We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。
² Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
² I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
♦ Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
² What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
² What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
² It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
² At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
♦ Give feedback 意见反馈
² Please see comments below.
请看下面的评论。
² My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已标蓝。
² I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
♦ Point listing 列表
² Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2……。
² Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2……。
² Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2……
² Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……。
² The current status is as following: 1…… 2……
目前数据如下: 1…… 2……
² Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……。
² Further to our phone conversation, 1)…..2)….3)…
关于电话会议内容,补充如下Regarding….关于……
♦ Proposal 提议
² For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
² I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
² Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
² As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
♦ Thanks note 感谢信
² Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激你的理解及合作。
² Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
很感激你快速的答复。
² Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.
谢谢你为我做的一切。
² Thanks for the information!
谢谢您提供的信息!
² I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
² Thanks for your attention!
谢谢关心!
² Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
² Really appreciate your help!
非常感谢您的帮助!
² Thank you so much for the cooperation!
感谢你的合作!
² Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
² We would be grateful if you could…
我们会很感激如果你可以…
² I'm terribly grateful to you for all your help
您给我的一切帮助,我感激不尽
² I am very grateful to you for your advice.
多谢你的指导
² I could appreciate it if you could…
我会很感激如果你可以…
² Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。
♦我已经收到您的邮件。
² I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).
² Your email has been received.
♦我明白您的意思。
² I know what you mean.
² I understand what you mean.
² Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)
♦我不太明白您的意思。
² I do not quite understand what you meant.
² I have some problem understanding what you meant.
♦您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?/可否。。。
² Could you please put it in a clearer way?
² Could you please explain it in detail?
² Could you please further explain it?
² What do you mean exactly by saying……?
♦我会进一步修改/检查的。
² I will further modify it.
² I will further check it.
♦一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。
² Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.
² Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)
♦谢谢。
² Thanks a lot.
² Thank you very much.
² Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)
Others
² 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
² 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信…
² 9. Factory inspector cost on average £25, 000 per head per annum工厂检查员平均每人每年花25,000英镑
² 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…
² 11.In reply to your letter of... concerning... we are glad to be able to/sorry to have to tell you that...
兹复贵方...月...日的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方...
² 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
² 18. I am convinced that…我确信…
² 19. We agree with you on… 我们同意你在…
² 27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没意见。
² 31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。
² 32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…
² 33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…
² 34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我们很难接受…
² 35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has
展开阅读全文