资源描述
精品文档就在这里
-------------各类专业好文档,值得你下载,教育,管理,论文,制度,方案手册,应有尽有--------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
酒店英语交流用语-销售用语
1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。
4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.
我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
5、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件。
6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8、Let's drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)
干杯!
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。
18、I assure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I will send someone up to your room right away.我马上派人到你的房去。
20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.我不能保证,但会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
Please try us again tomorrow.请明天再来看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.
共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.您真会买东西,眼力真好。
酒店英语交流用语-前厅和客房部用语
1、Have you a reservation?您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number?您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage?这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you?我来帮您拿好吗?
6、Housekeeping, may I come in?客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)我给您请电工(大夫……)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir?您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。
酒店英语交流用语-提醒和告别用语
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。
48、Please be careful.请当心。
49、Please don't leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don't worry.别担心。
51、Take it easy.放心好了。
52、Please don't smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
54、See you late.再见。
56、See you tomorrow.明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!一路平安!
酒店英语交流用语-征询和指路用语
36、Can(May)I help you?我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.好的。37、What can I do for you.我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you?有什么能为您效劳的穑?/P>
39、Just a moment, please.请稍等一下。40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?Certainly.当然可以。Yes, of course.
当然可以。41、Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
42、It's on the second (third) floor.在二(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.对不起。Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?This way, please.请这边走
Turn left /right.往左转/右转。45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.
酒店英语交流用语-祝贺用语
13、Congratulations!祝贺您!14、Happy birthday!
15、Happy new year!16、Merry Christmas!17、Have a nice holiday!
18、Wish you every success!祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
20、Thank you for your advice (information, help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。21、It's very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.不用谢。23、Not at all.不用谢。
Don't mention it.不用谢。24、It's my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。
32、I'm sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
宾馆英语-在宾馆门口
15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17.Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
25.Excuse me, where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。
Dialogue A
(A car pulls up in front of Huatian Hotel and a doorman (A) goes forward to meet the guests B and C, opening the door of the car for them.)A: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel.
Mr Bell (B): Thanks. Good evening.
A: (Opening the trunk, taking out the baggage and looking at the name on the baggage tags.)I'm the doorman, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
B: Er. Maybe five, Margaret (C)?
A: Five? Oh, sorry. Let me have a check again.
C:Oh, no, Henry. Always poor memory! We've got only four.
B: I see.
(To the doorman) Sorry, boy. You're right. Four pieces.
A: Never mind, sir. The Reception Desk is straight ahead. After you, please.
B: Yes, thank you.
Dialogue B
A: Excuse me. Where can I buy some cigarettes?
B: There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
A: Can I also get some souvenirs there?
B: Yes, sir. There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
A: By the way, where is the men's room?
B: There is one at the end of the corridor.
A: Thank you.B: You are welcome.
Dialogue C
A: Excuse me, where is the restaurant?
B: We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?
A: I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
B: The Chinese restaurant is on the second floor.
A: What are the hours at the restaurant?
B: Breakfast 6: 0 to 9: 00 a.m. ; Lunch 11: 30 a.m. to2: 00 p.m. ; Dinner 5: 30 to 9: 00 p.m.
A: Thank you. B: You're welcome.
Words and Expressions
cigarette n.香烟、纸烟souvenir n.纪念品,纪念物 corridor n.走廊
---------------------------------------------------------精品 文档---------------------------------------------------------------------
展开阅读全文