资源描述
前台实用英语之退房结账
C: Good morning,sir. May I help you
早上好,先生。有什么可以帮您吗?
G: Yes, I’d like to check out.
是的,我想退房。
C: Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please
好的,先生。请将房卡给我好吗?
G: Sure .Here it is/Here you are.
好的,给你。
C: Just a moment please. Our housekeeping need several〔3 or 5〕minutes to check your room. (I need several minutes to draw up your bill for you/I’ll draw up your bill for you)
请稍等。我们客服人员需要几分钟〔3到5分钟〕时间查房。〔我需要几分钟帮你结算账单〕。
C: Thank you for waiting, Mr.**。Here is your bill, your bill totals RMB500yuan.(The bill cavers the room charge 398yuan,laundry service 25yuan, and 77yuan for dinner in our western restaurant) . Please confirm/make a sure and sign here(Would you like to check it). How would you like to make the payment
先生,这是您的账单,您一共消费500元人民币〔包括398元房费,25元洗衣费和77元餐费〕确认无误后请在这里签字(您要核对一下吗?)。您打算如何付款呢?
G: By credit card. (Do you accept Visa)
用信用卡。〔Visa信用卡可以吗?〕
C: Yes, Mr.** May I use your card / Please give me your card./ Let me take a use of your card , please.
是的,先生。我能用一下您的卡吗?/请将你的卡借我用一下。
G: Here you are.
给你
C: Mr.** This is your card list. Could you sign here, please
先生,这是您的卡单。请您签字。
G: Sure.
好的
C: Thank you, Mr.**.Here is your card and your receipt/invoice。Please keep it. Our bellman will take your baggage to the car. Wish you have a nice trip/ We look forward to serving you again.
谢谢您,先生。这是您的卡和收据,请收好。行李员会将您的行李拿上车的。祝您旅途愉快/我们期待您再次光临。
l Payment付款方式
1. How would you like to settle the bill/make payment 您打算如何付款?
2. In cash./ By credit card./By checks.(traveler’s checks or personal checks) 付现金/用信用卡付/用支票付〔旅行支票或者个人支票〕
3. May I have an invoice 可以给我开张发票吗?
4. Here’s your change and receipt/invoice. 这是您的零钱和收据/发票。
5. Your bill will be paid by your Company. Just confirm your bill and sign your name here, please.(Your company has arranged to pay your bill.) 您的账由您的公司支付。您需签字确认您的账单。
l Check out time退房时间
1. If you check out after 2 p.m., you’ll have to pay half of the rate.如果您在下午两点以后退房,你需要多付半天的房费。
2. If you check our after 6 p.m., you’ll have to pay the full rate.如果您在下午6点以后退房,您需要多付一天的房费。
l 送别客人
1. Have a nice trip.祝您旅途愉快!
2. We hope you enjoyed your stay.希望您在这儿住得愉快!
3. We hope you have a pleasant/an enjoyable stay , sir.希望您在这里住得愉快,先生。
4. We look forward to serving you again.我们期待能再次为您效劳。
l Exchange 外币兑换
1. Do you offer exchange serviceI’d like to change these US dollars into RMB.你们提供外币兑换效劳吗?我想把这些美元兑换成人民币。
2. We can go to the Bank of China to change your money.我们可以去中国银行帮您兑换。
3. We have change limit between 6 p.m. to 8 a.m./We offer exchange service from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at weekdays.(without weekends)在下午6点到早上8点之间,我们不能进展兑换。/我们在工作日的早上8点到下午6点之间提供外币兑换效劳。
4. The exchange rate of US dollar to RMB is 100:625,that will give you RMB** yuan.美元兑换人民币的汇率是100:625,那么应该给您**元人民币。
5. Please keep the receipt, you’ll have to produce ti when you want to change your money back.
请将收据保管好,您取回您的钱时需要出示这张收据。
6. The exchange memo is in the envelope.兑换单在信封里面。
l 客人续住
7. There has something wrong with my room card./My room key can’t open the door./It didn’t word.我的房卡打不开门了。
8. Don’t worry,sir. Let me check it for you. And may I have your room No.先生,别着急。我帮你检查一下。请问您的房号是?
9. Sir,will you check out todayYour registration form show me that your departure date is today/you will depart today.先生,请问您是今天退房吗?您的住宿登记表上显示您的离店时间是今天。
10. No,I want to live 2 more days./I want to live longer until the day after tomorrow.不,我想再住两天。/我想住到后天。
11. Yes,sir. But we need more 600RMB yuan of deposit for the 2 nights.好的,先生。但是这两晚我们还需要再收取600元的押金。
12. Here is your receipt and your room key, I have printed the room card .Please keep it.这是您的押金单和房卡,房卡我已经刷过了,请保管好!
l 常用词语
account [ə'kaunt] n. 帐目,报告,估计 pick up the tab/settle the bill/make payment 付账 exchange rate/rate or exchange 汇率 adjustment[ə'dʒʌstmənt] 调整0
signature['signitʃə] n.签字 transfer[træns'fə:]
dinning hall 餐厅 calculate ['kælkjuleit] n.计算
draw up 结算 envelope ['enviləup]
credit limit 信用卡限额 room charge 房租
service charge 效劳费 miscellaneous[misi'leinjəs] 杂费 POS〔Point of sales〕的中文意思是“销售点〞,全称为销售点情报管理系统
展开阅读全文